Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,525 members, 7,819,893 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:28 AM

I Can Only Marry You When Your Mother Is Dead - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Can Only Marry You When Your Mother Is Dead (2259 Views)

7 Reasons Why Your Long Time Boyfriend Will Never Marry You / 10 Signs To Know If Your Boy Friend Wishes To Marry You. / How To Get A Nigerian Man To Marry You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Can Only Marry You When Your Mother Is Dead by arobafingi(m): 3:02pm On Oct 02, 2014
I love this girl and will like to marry her. she means so much to me. But the day we planned to visit her people was the same day to visit mine too.
to my surprise, she told me she can never marry someone whose mother is still alive. I tried to ask her the reason for her position statements but up till this moment she hasn't said anything.am so worried, feel like killing myself. what should I do.anyone with such experience should please come to my rescue.
Re: I Can Only Marry You When Your Mother Is Dead by Nobody: 3:04pm On Oct 02, 2014
Sorry no idea
but I think u run for ur life I smell something fishy
Re: I Can Only Marry You When Your Mother Is Dead by tope24(m): 3:05pm On Oct 02, 2014
OP don't bother yourself, maybe she has forgotten that she's also a potential mother-in-law. Her son's fiancee will also pray for her death too. If she nor gree, dump her behind biko. Arrant nonesense
Re: I Can Only Marry You When Your Mother Is Dead by esof1(f): 3:07pm On Oct 02, 2014
Kill yourself or kill your mama.

So, a girl told u to your face that she wishes ur mother death and you are still asking for what to do? Chaii.
No matter what ur mother has done to her, that's a cruel thing to say.
Abeg, forget that girl.
Re: I Can Only Marry You When Your Mother Is Dead by arobafingi(m): 3:10pm On Oct 02, 2014
tope24: OP don't bother yourself, maybe she has forgotten that she's also a potential mother-in-law. Her son's fiancee will also pray for her death too. If she nor gree, dump her behind biko. Arrant nonesense
I don't think I can dump her. we have a relationship of 2 and half years now. am so confused
Re: I Can Only Marry You When Your Mother Is Dead by arobafingi(m): 3:14pm On Oct 02, 2014
esof1: Kill yourself or kill your mama.

So, a girl told u to your face that she wishes ur mother death and you are still asking for what to do? Chaii.
Abeg, forget that girl.
she said something about mother s overprotective to their sons. But I don't know why that should come in between us
Re: I Can Only Marry You When Your Mother Is Dead by nani212(m): 3:14pm On Oct 02, 2014
its a good thing she let the cat out of the bag on time. I will advice you to let her go. How can someone in her right senses think like this. If you go ahead and persuade her to get married to you, be ready to shut your mom out of your life or risk the marriage hitting the rocks very early. Think carefully and wisely. There are lots of beautiful and well trained girls out there you can get married to and they will still treat your mom properly. Cheers!
Re: I Can Only Marry You When Your Mother Is Dead by philantoxx(m): 3:18pm On Oct 02, 2014
daz a gold digger.
Re: I Can Only Marry You When Your Mother Is Dead by tope24(m): 3:19pm On Oct 02, 2014
arobafingi:
I don't think I can dump her. we have a relationship of 2 and half years now. am so confused

Are you saying you are willing to wait till your mom dies (God forbid) before you can marry. Oga, mind you, it is every mothers joy to help her son/daughter nurse their child especially when at infant stage. I am just advising you that it is a bad orientation. I am telling you she has a bad orientation towards MILs and i won't doubt if you tell me she doesn't like your mom. This is an issue that can easily be nipped in the bud. Don't go and marry a lady that will cause problems between you and your mom.

My 1cent. All the best bro.
Re: I Can Only Marry You When Your Mother Is Dead by arobafingi(m): 3:20pm On Oct 02, 2014
philantoxx: daz a gold digger.
you won't understand
Re: I Can Only Marry You When Your Mother Is Dead by Nobody: 3:20pm On Oct 02, 2014
Op u should have strangled her before coming to tell us how you killed a lady wished your momma dead.
Ladies and their fish brain.
Re: I Can Only Marry You When Your Mother Is Dead by esof1(f): 3:20pm On Oct 02, 2014
arobafingi:
she said something about mother s overprotective to their sons. But I don't know why that should come in between us

Every mother is protective of their kids, male or female. Ask her if she would want her mum dead because her brother wants to get married.
Re: I Can Only Marry You When Your Mother Is Dead by philantoxx(m): 3:22pm On Oct 02, 2014
arobafingi:
you won't understand
fill me in
Re: I Can Only Marry You When Your Mother Is Dead by arobafingi(m): 3:25pm On Oct 02, 2014
tope24:

Are you saying you are willing to wait till your mom dies (God forbid) before you can marry. Oga, mind you, it is every mothers joy to help her son/daughter nurse their child especially when at infant stage. I am just advising you that it is a bad orientation. I am telling you she has a bad orientation towards MILs and i won't doubt if you tell me she doesn't like your mom. This is an issue that can easily be nipped in the bud. Don't go and marry a lady that will cause problems between you and your mom.

My 1cent. All the best bro.
how I wish you know her before now. she is so lovable, caring and God fearing. we love each other..I don't know what happened.
Re: I Can Only Marry You When Your Mother Is Dead by ronald4lif(m): 3:27pm On Oct 02, 2014
What advice do you want? Do you want to be told to kill your mom for a worthless hoe or sidelined her out of your life in order to please her? And yes she's very useless and no apologies. I think I would just stop here for this post really got on my nerves.
Re: I Can Only Marry You When Your Mother Is Dead by GoodFaith: 3:28pm On Oct 02, 2014
Repeat "What advice do you want"
She want ur mother dead
Re: I Can Only Marry You When Your Mother Is Dead by tope24(m): 3:30pm On Oct 02, 2014
arobafingi:
how I wish you know her before now. she is so lovable, caring and God fearing. we love each other..I don't know what happened.

like i said earlier, I wish you all the best bro. Love is defensive and i know you really love her that's why you're defending her. Keep your head up and be strong bro. God bless your home
Re: I Can Only Marry You When Your Mother Is Dead by GoodFaith: 3:33pm On Oct 02, 2014
"arobafingi:
AND YOU ARE SO DUMB
Re: I Can Only Marry You When Your Mother Is Dead by Gooci(m): 3:38pm On Oct 02, 2014
which kind yeye kueshon bds? yur babe wished for yur mother "death" ....... nd yu neva still giv her tfare to go outta yur life. yu dnt need to question or ask for reason, aving that kind of bad talk spells trouble. A foolish woman dat will not allow peace with your mother.
1. if you love yoursef, chase the girl away patapata
2. kill your mother or starting praying for her death.
3. if you go for 2, the two of you might not live to see yur offsprings married.

1 Like

Re: I Can Only Marry You When Your Mother Is Dead by ShirelleBaby: 3:43pm On Oct 02, 2014
^^^those posters above though-hahahahahaha-serious!!
Re: I Can Only Marry You When Your Mother Is Dead by Sarimah(f): 3:51pm On Oct 02, 2014
In dat case,she want ur mum dead
Some girls get mind sha undecided
Re: I Can Only Marry You When Your Mother Is Dead by GoodFaith: 4:00pm On Oct 02, 2014
Sarimah: In dat case,she want ur mum dead
Some girls get mind sha undecided
PLEASE DON'T BLAME THE GIRL
THE DUDE IS A DUMB ASS
THINKING WITH IS SMALL HEAD
DUDE WAS P WHIPE
Re: I Can Only Marry You When Your Mother Is Dead by Nobody: 4:01pm On Oct 02, 2014
esof1: Kill yourself or kill your mama.

Abeg, forget that girl.
lol lady u bad oo.

well u Are right at ur second paragraph tho they say luv is blind it might b deff too that's y he didn't here or understand her saying his mother shud die grin
Re: I Can Only Marry You When Your Mother Is Dead by esof1(f): 4:18pm On Oct 02, 2014
snowprince07: lol lady u bad oo.

well u Are right at ur second paragraph tho they say luv is blind it might b deff too that's y he didn't here or understand her saying his mother shud die grin

Fear catch me oh. This blind and deaf love sef.

1 Like

Re: I Can Only Marry You When Your Mother Is Dead by luvlyqueen(f): 4:22pm On Oct 02, 2014
shes watching tooo many nollywood films and must hv heard some stories here and der,
Re: I Can Only Marry You When Your Mother Is Dead by luvlyqueen(f): 4:26pm On Oct 02, 2014
shes watching tooo many nollywood movies and must hv heard some stories here and der,even if she later accepts she might end up killing ur mother so u better quit nw
Re: I Can Only Marry You When Your Mother Is Dead by ancashy(f): 4:38pm On Oct 02, 2014
One major stupidity women carry about is expressing their feelings in the wrong way,at wrong placs,to wrong ppl or at d wrong times.
She should just have told you she is scared of overbearing mothers and their aproko into their children's lives,
U would have convinced her your own mum was different.
She would have behaved sensibly by building a relationship with ur mum, confirm her characte and den decide if she could cope with her or nt.
To say it bluntly was stupid and it is scary.
She might have seen serious cases of evil mother inlaws and got scared,besides lots of ladies this dayd say such,she is nt d first.
Ladies,u can't eat ur cake and have it,if u do nt want his mum leave him alone,marriage to him is nt by force.stop wishing others dead,so that death will nt knock on your own door too.

1 Like

Re: I Can Only Marry You When Your Mother Is Dead by arobafingi(m): 4:45pm On Oct 02, 2014
GoodFaith:
PLEASE DON'T BLAME THE GIRL
THE DUDE IS A DUMB ASS
THINKING WITH IS SMALL HEAD
DUDE WAS P WHIPE
Mean u wouldn't understand
Re: I Can Only Marry You When Your Mother Is Dead by GoodFaith: 4:46pm On Oct 02, 2014
arobafingi:
Mean u wouldn't understand
I AM WITH U DUDE
THE OP IS CRAZY
Re: I Can Only Marry You When Your Mother Is Dead by xtervaganza(m): 5:49pm On Oct 02, 2014
arobafingi:
you feel like killing yourself?

I think you should kill yourself as you really felt.

You're of no use to yourself or anybody
Re: I Can Only Marry You When Your Mother Is Dead by Exponental(m): 6:01pm On Oct 02, 2014
Leave her, she must have a bad mother n will surely marry a monster who can kill women, to pay for her mother's deeds..
Re: I Can Only Marry You When Your Mother Is Dead by jashar(f): 6:06pm On Oct 02, 2014
shocked shocked shocked
Errrmmm eesqueze me sir. So you mean a lady opened her 2 lips and one mouth to tell you this thing and you still thinking?

It is well ooooo.....
I'ma be blunt right now. U BERRA DUMP HER SORRY A.SS or START PLANNING A FUNERAL.

Oyinbo people talk say the ball is in your court. kiss

Oh,BTW, she can't be God fearing and want your ma dead. Except it's esu or another god. But what do I know seff.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

A Nairaland Girl Narrates Her Ordeal In Her Abusive Relationship / When You Pledge Loyalty To Poverty(pic) / Have You Ever Being CYBER-BULLIED Online; Share Your Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.