Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,747 members, 7,862,446 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 04:55 PM

Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. - Politics (251) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. (1236711 Views)

Looters Risk 20yrs In Jail As Reps Moves For Economic And Financial Crimes Cour / Who Do You Want As Head Of The Economic And Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC)? / Anambra State Light Of The Nation. Economic And Political Powerhouse Of Naija (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (248) (249) (250) (251) (252) (253) (254) ... (524) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Nobody: 1:56pm On May 30, 2015
EASTVIEW:
Nobody is stopping u from saying the truth because u have more truth to say about Abia state and its dirty and backwardness.

Its an insult that someone from Abia (darkness) is telling someone from Anambra (light) what to do. cheesy

Awka is Dubai of the East, you can die for all I care. cheesy

I gree, but ogbomosho is more developed that awka. grin

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Nobody: 1:58pm On May 30, 2015
Oya post pix make you see. grin

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Nobody: 2:01pm On May 30, 2015
The likes of afikpo, orlu and okigwe and more developed than awka, no jokes, ask anybody that has been there before.

No difference between awka and nsukka

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Nobody: 2:06pm On May 30, 2015
Onitsha has no dualized state road, awka has only one dualized road grin

Anambra adigo nma cheesy

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by FKO81(m): 2:07pm On May 30, 2015
customized13:
Them never born you well to post pictures on any thread, I will personally finish this thread that gives you joy.
Trust me wink
I don't know why you guys are bitter over the pictures I posted since few days ago? My blame goes to Chino that gave you guys rooms, I have tried to phantom why a young man like him can not control his temper apparently no answer, he want to pull down my effort, his effort and others efforts, enemies of progress can not bring this thread down, I will continue with my update nextweek, mods God bless you for your efforts.

3 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Nobody: 2:08pm On May 30, 2015
Chino, still begging you to post any pictures on abia thread. That glorified village of awka that starts from amawbia and ends after a 2kms drive will be disgraced. cheesy

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by EASTVIEW: 2:10pm On May 30, 2015
It will take Abia state 200 years to have this. 10 lanes superhighway can only be found in Anambra.. cheesy

customized13:
Onitsha has no dualized state road, awka has only one dualized road grin

Anambra adigo nma cheesy

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Nobody: 2:13pm On May 30, 2015
FKO81:

I don't know why you guys are bitter over the pictures I posted since few days ago? My blame goes to Chino that gave you guys rooms, I have tried to phantom why a young man like him can not control his temper apparently no answer, he want to pull down my effort, his effort and others efforts, enemies of progress can not bring this thread down, I will continue with my update nextweek, mods God bless you for your efforts.
I stopped and chino can't stop mentioning my moniker on any thread with his numerous moniker, he thinks he's crazy ABI.

I'm waiting to see any picture on abia thread then I will start flooding this threat with pictures I will take personally from onitsha and awka henceforth, as long as this thread exists.

I made a harmless contribution and chino picked on it, that guff he smokes has been imported to my street too.
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by EASTVIEW: 2:13pm On May 30, 2015
Bitter soul..Awka is the Dubai of the East you got to live with it or die. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Awka is the most beautiful and most modern SE city. cheesy

customized13:
Chino, still begging you to post any pictures on abia thread. That glorified village of awka that starts from amawbia and ends after a 2kms drive will be disgraced. cheesy

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by cjrane: 2:13pm On May 30, 2015
na wao for Igbos sef.

That is why i am going about my normal duties today. No any Biafra thing for me today. We have to change our mentality towards other parts of Igboland outside our villages before we agitate that they should be included in same country.

Just like Yoruba and hausa have foul attitude towards other Nigerians, but they want those people to remain in one country with them!

1 Like

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Nobody: 2:14pm On May 30, 2015
EASTVIEW:
It will take Abia state 200 years to have this. 10 lanes superhighway can only be found in Anambra.. cheesy

that's the only dualized road in the whole of onitsha, sagamu has more dualized roads than onitsha grin

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Nobody: 2:17pm On May 30, 2015
Abakaliki has more dualized roads that onitsha, awka is like a suburb of abakaliki grin

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Nobody: 2:19pm On May 30, 2015
Shey person no fit talk again because of chino, you want us to keep lying that awka is developed when awka is a village. How will we help awka if we can't say the truth, how can a state capital have only one dualized road cry

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by EASTVIEW: 2:21pm On May 30, 2015
It is a 10lanes super highway and your entire state of Abia cannot dream of such infrastructure even in the next generation. I am showing how a major city should look like. cheesy

customized13:
that's the only dualized road in the whole of onitsha, sagamu has more dualized roads than onitsha grin

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Nobody: 2:22pm On May 30, 2015
BBrb, still waiting for chinos pix
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by EASTVIEW: 2:22pm On May 30, 2015
Yes my boy. As for Awka it is the most beautiful SE city. You got to live with it. tongue

customized13:
Shey person no fit talk again because of chino, you want us to keep lying that umuahia is developed when umuahia is a village. How will we help umuahia if we can't say the truth, how can a state capital have only one dualized road cry

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by EASTVIEW: 2:26pm On May 30, 2015
FKO81:

I don't know why you guys are bitter over the pictures I posted since few days ago? .

People are just bitter when they saw massive advancement recorded in Anambra and they started crying. cheesy
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Er0ticAngela(f): 2:35pm On May 30, 2015
Governor Willie Obiano is an Efulefu and not a true Nwafor if he does not declare Biafra Republic today.

We Ndi Omanabala are redy to go back to Alaigbo. Governor Willie Obiano must declare Biafra today so that we can have our own separate country, away from Ndiofe and their Awusa collaborators.

If Governor Willie Obiano does not declare Biafra Repulic today, Chukwu Abiam will punish him and his entire family

2 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by cjrane: 3:05pm On May 30, 2015
Er0ticAngela:
Governor Willie Obiano is an Efulefu and not a true Nwafor if he does not declare Biafra Republic today.

We Ndi Omanabala are redy to go back to Alaigbo. Governor Willie Obiano must declare Biafra today so that we can have our own separate country, away from Ndiofe and their Awusa collaborators.

If Governor Willie Obiano does not declare Biafra Repulic today, Chukwu Abiam will punish him and his entire family

I think Roaches is better positioned to declare Biafra. Having campaigned for APC and taken the impossible to momentarily declare for Presidency,just to make sure SE votes does not skew the primaries in favor of Atiku. Only for him to be refused common SGF.
Roaches should declare Biafra if i were in his shoes. grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Nobody: 3:44pm On May 30, 2015
Chino, anything you do, dont post pix else hehehehehehehe grin
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Nobody: 4:19pm On May 30, 2015
EASTVIEW:
Fool, I thought you came with pictures when you invaded this thread. I am waiting for you because the pictures of Aba alone I have is enough to sink Nairaland. Have you seen where I have copied you, that will tell me that Mugabe(Orji) has no moral nor any ground to talk down to Obama(obiano) because Light(Anambra) is greater than darkness(Abia)! Do I even need to post pictures when all the threads I have tagged you are more than enough to sink NL. cheesytongue

ode, you will cry when you see the pix of that village you live, capital my foot. You know I don't look for trouble.
Awka obodo oyibooyibo grin
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Nobody: 4:22pm On May 30, 2015
Chino is a village champion, he lives in one village called awka grin
He thinks the world starts and end the his village of awka.

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Nobody: 4:23pm On May 30, 2015
FKO81:

One thing I discovered about chino is that he is a self-hate person, he isn't happy because people were hailing you because of those pictures so he decided to rubbish your effort fighting imaginary foes.

Watch the day he will be posting he will not spar for a fight and he won't even reply troublemakers because he want to be accorded glories and praises.

He is just embittered about your efforts and the praises they attract.

2 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Nobody: 4:26pm On May 30, 2015
customized13:
ode, you will cry when you see the pix of that village you live, capital my foot. You know I don't look for trouble.
Awka obodo oyibooyibo grin

You guys are just pathetic, I pity your offsprings
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by cjrane: 4:30pm On May 30, 2015
BuddahMonk:

One thing I discovered about chino is that he is a self-hate person, he isn't happy because people were hailing you because of those pictures so he decided to rubbish your effort fighting imaginary foes.

Watch the day he will be posting he will not spar for a fight and he won't even reply troublemakers because he want to be accorded glories and praises.

He is just embittered about your efforts and the praises they attract.

You are 100% correct!
The worst part is that Chino isn't in Anambra!
Then he continues to post 3-5 years old internt pictures all the time. When people like Frank or Customized that have proven they are on the ground by posting recent pictures that cannot be found anywhere on the internet, he finds a way to brew some crappy e-war out of other peoples pictures.
A classical case of ANTI-SOCIAL PERSONALITY DISORDER. If you google it, you will see all the characteristics are displayed by Chino.
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Nobody: 4:30pm On May 30, 2015
EASTVIEW:
I am waiting for you full ground. I hope you have see the tags? Abia state remains the least developed state in Nigeria filled with filth and backwardnesscheesy

I am ready to ever come down to your level and muddle..bring it! cheesy

The fact will keep on hurting and paining you, ever since Frank posted pictures you were not comfortable with yourself. Kill yourself, Awka is the most modern and most beautiful city East of the Niger. tongue

It is only Abuja and Lagos has this sort of skyline. Go figure.. cool

you make more fun of awka when you post this 0.5star hotel grin grin
Is this how hotel look in cities? cheesy

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Nobody: 4:31pm On May 30, 2015
cjrane:
na wao for Igbos sef.

That is why i am going about my normal duties today. No any Biafra thing for me today. We have to change our mentality towards other parts of Igboland outside our villages before we agitate that they should be included in same country.

Just like Yoruba and hausa have foul attitude towards other Nigerians, but they want those people to remain in one country with them!

My brother these turncoats shouldn't make you to abandone your Biafra pride, these guys are just stupiid and useless to our course so the don't represent popular opinion.
Imagine what two grown adults that will be scolding kids tommorrow are doing here, growth isn't development

(1) (2) (3) ... (248) (249) (250) (251) (252) (253) (254) ... (524) (Reply)

Enugu, The Pride Of The East. / Update on developments in Anambra state-photos / Few Pics From Imo State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.