Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,280 members, 7,867,747 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 11:17 PM

Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. - Politics (253) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. (1237850 Views)

Looters Risk 20yrs In Jail As Reps Moves For Economic And Financial Crimes Cour / Who Do You Want As Head Of The Economic And Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC)? / Anambra State Light Of The Nation. Economic And Political Powerhouse Of Naija (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (250) (251) (252) (253) (254) (255) (256) ... (524) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by chinolization: 8:27pm On May 30, 2015
Junior said that I should free u because I have made the point very well for all to see..that there is need for back and forth.
Junior wants you to go down the soakaway Chidiebere. cheesy

customized07:
no wahala, as long as you now know that you stay in village capital of west Africa.
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by chinolization: 8:30pm On May 30, 2015
You don't get it, the point is that ur people are about to die of epidemic and bad roads in abia state, so we thought u should channel all ur efforts in making sure that aba and abia is saved just like the rest of east. tongue

customized07:
Chino the next time I try to make an objective contribution and you think you can intimidate everybody here with you madness, I will make sure I let you know that you can't monopolize madness.

I'm surprised a place like awka has browsing network.
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by customized07: 8:32pm On May 30, 2015
chinolization:
Junior said that I should free u because I have made the point very for all to see.
Junior said that this what he is gonna do with..g
go down drain Chidiebere. cheesy

I won't stop saying it till you die, awka is aaaaa glorified village, you won't know this because you are local boy. All your life in that bush called awka.

Meanwhile, why is your toilet dirty, is that how it roll in awka too? grin
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by SilverSurfer: 8:34pm On May 30, 2015
Malawian:

is there really something wrong with uga people? the last uga tenants we had here in lagos owed their rent for 3 years until they were booted out through a court rulling.
Hey! I wouldn't want to insult you. I'm from Uga and I don't like you judging my town based on an inconsequential person like chino. There are other well meaning Uga natives like freeglobe and I here on this thread. If you want, you can take out your frustrations on chino personally and stop equating chino's childish attitude as that of the entire Uga natives. Go through my posts on this thread and you will see Where I cautioned chino. We all want peace and progress on this thread and I wouldn't want to derail it.

1 Like

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by customized07: 8:35pm On May 30, 2015
chinolization:
You don't get it, the point is that ur people are about to die of epidemic and bad roads in abia state, so we thought u should channel all ur efforts in making sure that aba and abia is saved just like the rest of east. tongue

i don't want to know, all I know and I'm sure of is that abakaliki has more dualized roads than the whole of anmbra..........fact

Anambra adigo nma

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by chinolization: 8:35pm On May 30, 2015
U know u use pit toilet, so are not expected to know. So crying, I have finally freed u. Go and face ur filthy and backward abia state cheesy

customized07:
I won't stop saying it till you die, awka is aaaaa glorified village, you won't know this because you are local boy. All your life in that bush called awka.

Meanwhile, why is your toilet dirty, is that how it roll in awka too? grin
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Nobody: 8:35pm On May 30, 2015
eighTHREAD:
can you now see that you people don't love yourselves, yet you are agitating to be alone in a biafra?

am enjoying you, nwabakeyi.

Ride on

Post the pix.

This bastardd stop quoting me because I don't know you, if love is the one between Ife and Modakeke or the ones Ogun, Osun and Oyo people kidnap other yolobass for ritual killings or the hatred other beggarly yolobass have for Ijebu people I will tell you Biafra is a paradise.

Quote me again and perish, retardd

1 Like

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by chinolization: 8:37pm On May 30, 2015
Dirty aba boy, are u from abakaliki?

As for us we are the Dubai of the East. U got to live with it. tongue

What we have in Anambra is super high ways. 10 lanes and above. cheesy

customized07:
i don't want to know, all I know and I'm sure of is that abakaliki has more dualized roads than the whole of anmbra..........fact

Anambra adigo nma
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by customized07: 8:38pm On May 30, 2015
chinolization:
Dirty aba boy, are u from abakaliki?

As for us we are the Dubai of the East. U got to live with it. tongue

sagamu has more dualized road than the whole of anambra grin

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by chinolization: 8:41pm On May 30, 2015
We don't do petty rubbish like filthy abia. We have superhighways. Never seen anywhere in the east. cheesy

customized07:
sagamu has more dualized road than the whole of anambra grin
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by chinolization: 8:47pm On May 30, 2015
Chidiebere, is there any place as this in your entire state. No lie, until you provide anything close to this then you are still in the stone age and does not deserve any attention anymore.. cheesy

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by customized07: 8:56pm On May 30, 2015
chinolization:
We don't do petty rubbish like filthy abia. We have superhighways. Never seen anywhere in the east. cheesy

but sagamu has more than the whole of anambra grin
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by chinolization: 8:57pm On May 30, 2015
Chidiebere, show me anywhere as this in your entire state or even Nigeria with the exception of Abuja and Lagos. Oya show me.. cheesy

I will tell you why we are the Dubai of Nigeria..oya cheesy tongue

customized07:
but sagamu has more than the whole of anambra grin

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by SilverSurfer: 8:58pm On May 30, 2015
AnambraDota:

Asadike is my FB friend she is from ihiala and lives in Abakaliki, forget what Chino was saying
I saw your earlier post on Uga people. I know you must have drawn your unfortunate conclusion based on chino's psychopathic behaviour. I'm from Uga and I must tell you that I'm not pleased with your assertion that something is wrong with Uga people. Freeglobe and I are good ambassadors of Uga and do not in any way share chino's or uba's family sentiments. I personally detests the uba family thus I wouldn't want you associating there madness with Uga people. As for chino, I personally think the guy is mentally unstable. I've told him before that there is no way every body will be wrong all the time.......... And to you @oneeast, you're gradually becoming a pariah and very soon, your're going to be alone. There is no way you're going to be right all of the time. You seem to thrive in the atmosphere of rancor and pandemonium. If you're not fighting freeglobe today, it's zonacom tomorrow and Nnewi1stSon the day after. You only agree with people that tell you all is well with Anambra. You hate constructive criticism and believes that anybody who doesn't agree with you is an enemy. You mess up Imo and Enugu all for personal vendetta. I think it's time we ostracized chino for the sanity of this thread.
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by chinolization: 9:00pm On May 30, 2015
Chidiebere, while you are at that, show me any place that looks like this in your entire state. You will soon understand why it is called the Dubai of the East.. tongue cheesy

Day or night it is breath-taking..oya show me! wink

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by chinolization: 9:02pm On May 30, 2015
Chidiebere oya n eme osiso maka n photo Dubai ka n abia abia.. cool

1 Like

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by customized07: 9:05pm On May 30, 2015
chinolization:
Chidiebere, show me anywhere as this in your entire state or even Nigeria with the exception of Abuja and Lagos. Oya show me.. cheesy

I will tell you why we are the Dubai of Nigeria..oya cheesy tongue

lol, this guy local die grin

Try leave awka abeg, u must not always talk like a village boy. cheesy

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Nobody: 9:05pm On May 30, 2015
BuddahMonk:

This bastardd stop quoting me because I don't know you, if love is the one between Ife and Modakeke or the ones Ogun, Osun and Oyo people kidnap other yolobass for ritual killings or the hatred other beggarly yolobass have for Ijebu people I will tell you Biafra is a paradise.

Quote me again and perish, retardd
ebuka, when r u going to come and paint my house at iju?

1 Like

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by chinolization: 9:10pm On May 30, 2015
U are too dirty and I regard anyone from ur state as a pig. We have decided to use very high temperature to heat u to death. As we call and write ur name and put it into this machine so shall u feel high fever and burns. tongue

The same fool his father is an okadaman..what can a son of okadaman offer? I am sorry but I can feed ur whole family for 5yearscheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by customized07: 9:13pm On May 30, 2015
chinolization:
U are too dirty and I regard anyone from ur state as a pig. We have decided to use very high temperature to heat u to death. As we call and write ur name and put into this machine so shall u feel high fever and burns. tongue

The same fool his father is an okadaman..what can a son of okadaman offer? cheesy cheesy
I will bring out the local awka boy in you. Village boy dey use washing machine form

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by chinolization: 9:15pm On May 30, 2015
Mumu, I started using machine from my university days, as a son of okadaman who has been suffering all his life how would you know all. Suffer head, even your pictures confirms that you have suffered all your life. I can decide not to work for 5years but my account will be receiving credits every week and I will use it to feed your family for 5yrs. cheesycheesy

customized07:
I will bring out the local awka boy in you. Village boy dey use washing machine form

1 Like

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by customized07: 9:18pm On May 30, 2015
Local awka boys using washing machine and dirty WC to form swag grin

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by customized07: 9:20pm On May 30, 2015
chinolization:
Mumu, I started using machine from my university days, as a son of okadaman who has been suffering all his life how would you know all. Suffer head, even your pictures confirms that you have suffered all your life. I can decide not to work for 5years but my account will be receiving credits every week and I will use it to feed your family for 5yrs. cheesycheesy

was that why you decided to show your awka swag by posting picture of your dirty WC?

This awka boy self grin

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by chinolization: 9:21pm On May 30, 2015
Ghetto boy, just snap ur ordinary corner there let us see. cheesy

Very soon dem go ban okada for ojebuode let me see what ur old father will do. cheesy

customized07:
Local awka boys using washing machine and dirty WC to form swag grin
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by chinolization: 9:23pm On May 30, 2015
Yes u are dealing with a big boy who can feed ur family for 5yrs.

customized07:
was that why you decided to show your awka swag by posting picture of your dirty WC?

This awka boy self grin

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by customized07: 9:23pm On May 30, 2015
chinolization:

Very soon dem go ban okada for ojebuode let me see what ur old father will do. cheesy

I don't use dirty WC to form swag, I'm sorry, I'm not a local awka oy grin
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by customized07: 9:23pm On May 30, 2015
chinolization:

I don't use dirty WC to form swag, I'm sorry, I'm not a local awka boy grin
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by customized07: 9:25pm On May 30, 2015
chinolization:

Yes u are dealing with a big boy who can feed ur family for 5yrs.

big boy with dirty WC grin

Who thinks awka is London, you are a big joke grin

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by chinolization: 9:25pm On May 30, 2015
Pictures pls. I am known for photography. Post one pix of ur surrounding let us see. cheesy

Yes I know u use pit toilet. Local dirty aba man cheesy

customized07:
I don't use dirty WC to form swag, I'm sorry, I'm not a local awka boy grin
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by customized07: 9:28pm On May 30, 2015
chinolization:
Pictures pls. I am known for photography. Post one pix of ur surrounding let us see. cheesy

that's why you stay in awka na, you are known for local things grin

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by chinolization: 9:31pm On May 30, 2015
Chidiebere just one picture will prove me wrong. You are dead poor son of an okada man. I am not boasting but i can feed all your family members for 5yrs. my consultancy with state governments can feed my family and your entire family for the next 20years.

I have moved to another corner. Just post one of yours.. cheesy cheesy

customized07:
that's why you stay in awka na, you are known for local things grin
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by chinolization: 9:33pm On May 30, 2015
Chidiebere, just one picture, even if na to enter somebody house snap pinshure I go credit am for you.. cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (250) (251) (252) (253) (254) (255) (256) ... (524) (Reply)

Enugu, The Pride Of The East. / Update on developments in Anambra state-photos / Few Pics From Imo State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.