Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,378 members, 7,819,375 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:05 PM

Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. - Politics (303) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. (1228006 Views)

Looters Risk 20yrs In Jail As Reps Moves For Economic And Financial Crimes Cour / Who Do You Want As Head Of The Economic And Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC)? / Anambra State Light Of The Nation. Economic And Political Powerhouse Of Naija (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (300) (301) (302) (303) (304) (305) (306) ... (524) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Bishop42: 8:59am On Jun 28, 2015
QueenAngela:
Spawns of terrorists and religious extremists are being hatched in the south east at an alarming rate via nnamdi kanus radio biafra.

Someone re-echod kanus instructon that ibos should burn down yoruba churches in the southeast but only three people condemned the poster, however, pro-secessionists like igboson1, anambradota and cjrane would rather rebuke anti-secessionist like maser instead of giving commonsense a chance.

You deserve the right for self determination but attacking the church is certainly not a way of getting you independent country. What has Deeper Life - Pastor Kumuyi got to do with the actualisation of biafra? If you burn yoruba churches, does that mean you will automatically get your biafra?

You ibos should also stop this marginalisation mantra. I am from a minority tribe but you'll hardly hear us whine and cry like you ibos do. No tribe is marginalising any tribe in Nigeria, rather we have political leaders that are marginalisng the masses and they cut across all tribes.

What tribe?
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Nobody: 9:36am On Jun 28, 2015
Bishop42:

What tribe?
she's a Nupe from Niger state... also known as KinkyAngela, she was banned in her other account so she opened dx one.

5 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by AnambraDota: 9:48am On Jun 28, 2015
[s]
QueenAngela:
Spawns of terrorists and religious extremists are being hatched in the south east at an alarming rate via nnamdi kanus radio biafra.

Someone re-echod kanus instructon that ibos should burn down yoruba churches in the southeast but only three people condemned the poster, however, pro-secessionists like igboson1, anambradota and cjrane would rather rebuke anti-secessionist like maser instead of giving commonsense a chance.

You deserve the right for self determination but attacking the church is certainly not a way of getting you independent country. What has Deeper Life - Pastor Kumuyi got to do with the actualisation of biafra? If you burn yoruba churches, does that mean you will automatically get your biafra?

You ibos should also stop this marginalisation mantra. I am from a minority tribe but you'll hardly hear us whine and cry like you ibos do. No tribe is marginalising any tribe in Nigeria, rather we have political leaders that are marginalisng the masses and they cut across all tribes.
[/s]

Please are not in the same league with your ant colony.

1 Like

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Nobody: 10:36am On Jun 28, 2015
Anambra ppl, I am dissapointed at u ppl, u ppl are too immature. Somehow I think Rochas Okorocha was right.

2 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by backtosender: 10:41am On Jun 28, 2015
Take a foreigner round Nigeria and ask him where he thinks the Biafra war was fought, he will emphatically say that it's not the South East. Igbo's will always prosper with or without Government's intervention. This is the hard truth some hate to hear.

2 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by AnambraDota: 11:10am On Jun 28, 2015
lygn19:
Anambra ppl, I am dissapointed at u ppl, u ppl are too immature. Somehow I think Rochas Okorocha was right.

Expantiate please am all ears.
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by AnambraDota: 11:12am On Jun 28, 2015
lygn19:
she's a Nupe from Niger state... also known as KinkyAngela, she was banned in her other account so she opened dx one.

Why are you insulting Anambras, I thought your here to mend fences, why the insults on Anambra
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Bishop42: 11:13am On Jun 28, 2015
Pix of yesterday protest at Onitsha.. Can anyone help identify the building?

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Nobody: 11:26am On Jun 28, 2015
AnambraDota:

Expantiate please am all ears.
go tru Nairaland and watch wat ur ppl hv been saying abt der brother state, causing divisions between brothers, I wanted to fight back, but d love I hv for we igbo's as an imo state man is far too much.

1 Like

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by backtosender: 11:45am On Jun 28, 2015
lygn19:
rochas is right but he is the worst governor in SE region how can a failure be right...He should be sent back to north he is not an igboman

1 Like

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by AnambraDota: 11:48am On Jun 28, 2015
lygn19:
go tru Nairaland and watch wat ur ppl hv been saying abt der brother state, causing divisions between brothers, I wanted to fight back, but d love I hv for we igbo's as an imo state man is far too much.

Sorry I never knew your new in NL.

Do you know who is saying those things, ask chiwude, pazienza and other respected NL Igbos here they will tell you not to bother over the negative comments you see about Imo State and her people because everybody here knows who is behind it.

Don't propagate intra Igbo fight here biko, we are bigger than any individual and his shenanigans.

1 Like

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Igbonazy: 12:09pm On Jun 28, 2015
lygn19:

Brother ignore the thugs and move on..they do not represent us and never will.

It's very disgraceful reading what these
weirdos say on the internet. Imagining calling our sisters and mothers prostitutes and you still want me to believe these people are igbos? strangely you hardly see them insult other tribes.
I'm so sorry for all the hurt they have caused you. They are not igbo because they are against our people. They are our common enemies and the traitors
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by pdf90(m): 12:13pm On Jun 28, 2015
Y the hate between Igbo states . Tomorrow now somebody will tell me am a sell out for not supporting Biafra . How do you think we can lead Nigeria if we feel we are better than the others . At this rate its all man for himself . We have our own flaws yet we all act Like saints . Anambra people are in the position to strengthen the South east in everything, politically economically but instead they climb their horses and act like they have it all .. Have you observed Yoruba states cursing themselves "publicly " Lagos is developed and Ogun is benefitting heavily from them but u won't see Lagos person saying Ogun this or that ...
In my honest opinion to all Igbo states let's be real SE is not wonderful but it can be .all we need do is join hands and make it work not blowing our trumpets .

3 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by OdenigboAroli(m): 12:19pm On Jun 28, 2015
lygn19:

I hate when the oppressors try to play the victim; How many anti Anambra thread did your brother Abagworo opened yesterday? However,I don't think most Imolites reason like him but don't make this an "Anambra people attacking Imo" thing. And please do not disturb the peace that has once again returned to this thread. Go opened a separate thread and we will be more than willing to join you there.

2 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by OdenigboAroli(m): 12:22pm On Jun 28, 2015
pdf90:
Y the hate between Igbo states . Tomorrow now somebody will tell me am a sell out for not supporting Biafra . How do you think we can lead Nigeria if we feel we are better than the others . At this rate its all man for himself . We have our own flaws yet we all act Like saints . Anambra people are in the position to strengthen the South east in everything, politically economically but instead they climb their horses and act like they have it all .. Have you observed Yoruba states cursing themselves "publicly " Lagos is developed and Ogun is benefitting heavily from them but u won't see Lagos person saying Ogun this or that ...
In my honest opinion to all Igbo states let's be real SE is not wonderful but it can be .all we need do is join hands and make it work not blowing our trumpets .

Oga,do not derail this thread! One person's opinion do not speak for everybody. We Omanbalas do not wish to engage in that topic on this thread,keep this sacrosanct!
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by pdf90(m): 12:23pm On Jun 28, 2015
OdenigboAroli:

Oga,do not derail this thread! One person's opinion do not speak for everybody. We Omanbalas do not wish to engage in that topic on this thread,keep this sacrosanct!

sorry o .. you know best
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Igbonazy: 12:24pm On Jun 28, 2015
It's ok to hate igbo traitors or those against igbo agenda but nothing can justify hating fellow igbos for being different.

2 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by OdenigboAroli(m): 12:25pm On Jun 28, 2015
Please,Umu Omanbala let's resist the temptation to disrupt the proceedings here with the infamous ddiicck measuring between Anambra vs Imo/Igbo.

2 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by investnow2013: 12:43pm On Jun 28, 2015
Bishop42:
Pix of yesterday protest at Onitsha.. Can anyone help identify the building?
The Nnewi Shopping Mall!

3 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by investnow2013: 12:47pm On Jun 28, 2015
Some pictures of Yesterday's Demostrations in The Great City of Onitsha!

3 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by investnow2013: 12:49pm On Jun 28, 2015
More!

5 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Maser: 1:00pm On Jun 28, 2015
Unlike some people here, I do not subscribe to the school of thought that a proof of your Igboness lies in your demonstration of hate or disdain for people of other tribes. I hate stereotyping with passion and at the risk of being tagged Igbo traitor, I condemn it in the strongest of terms and would abhor such with much the same degree I would any other tribe doing it to Igbos. It is an attitude many on this thread have, attempting to use hate as a rallying point in a we against them scenario by playing the victim card. Such attitude is beneath me as an individual and despicable to say the least. Let me make it clear that I do not hate any tribe and cannot put an entire tribe in the same bracket because of the actions of an individual or a few. Some people here unleashed their venom against me because my noble views were at variance with their hate-driven perspective of the Igbo situation in Nigeria. To such folks, I make no apologies whatsoever and never will. The brash display of arrogance that has characterized the discourse on this thread has degenerated to the point of some people despising other Igbo speaking people. I only joined this thread to celebrate developments in Anambra not to indulge in petty tribalism.
As a student of history, I know for a fact that it is this misplaced and false sense of superiority and hate-laced victimhood that Hitler used in mobilising the Germans in their misadventure against jews and the rest of Europe and today some charlatans in Igboland are using it to mobilise people for the Biafran cause that they don't understand too well. Comments here on nairaland prove that some of us see ourselves as superior and even discriminate against other Igbos let alone when they give you Biafra. I need not tell you there'll be strife because our attitude won't be any different. My stand regarding Biafra is one of a last resort thing as did Ojukwu but at the moment, the circumstance for that is non-existent. Any insult will be responded to in kind!

2 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Igbonazy: 1:05pm On Jun 28, 2015
pdf90:

*Y the hate between Igbo states .
What hate are you talking about? Where have you seen the igbos fighting one another like you see in the North, SW ( Ife & Modakeke crisis etc) and some part of South South. Igbo are one of the most peaceful tribe in Nigeria

* "Anambra people are in the position to strengthen the South east in everything, politically economically but instead they climb their horses and act like they have it all .."

There is nothing wrong being proud of your Governors and states. Progress report from Anambra,Enugu,Imo and Akwaibom is the only reason i love visiting nairaland Wonder why it offends you.

*" Have you observed Yoruba states cursing themselves "publicly " Lagos is developed and Ogun is benefitting heavily from them but u won't see Lagos person saying Ogun this or that ..."
Same as Nigerdeltans,Northerners and Middlebelt
ans

*"In my honest opinion to all Igbo states let's be real SE is not wonderful but it can be ".all we need do is join hands and make it work not blowing our trumpets."

and who blows the trumpets when it work
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by asha80(m): 1:07pm On Jun 28, 2015
lygn19:
hope you know cicncandy,anitabeauty,centralintels and spacetour monikers are the same person?

1 Like

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Igbonazy: 1:20pm On Jun 28, 2015
Maser:
Unlike some people here, I do not subscribe to the school of thought that a proof of your Igboness lies in your demonstration of hate or disdain for people of other tribes. I hate stereotyping with passion and at the risk of being tagged Igbo traitor, I condemn it in the strongest of terms and would abhor such with much the same degree I would any other tribe doing it to Igbos. It is an attitude many on this thread have, attempting to use hate as a rallying point in a we against them scenario by playing the victim card. Such attitude is beneath me as an individual and despicable to say the least. Let me make it clear that I do not hate any tribe and cannot put an entire tribe in the same bracket because of the actions of an individual or a few. Some people here unleashed their venom against me because my noble views were at variance with their hate-driven perspective of the Igbo situation in Nigeria. To such folks, I make no apologies whatsoever and never will. The brash display of arrogance that has characterized the discourse on this thread has degenerated to the point of some people despising other Igbo speaking people. I only joined this thread to celebrate developments in Anambra not to indulge in petty tribalism.
As a student of history, I know for a fact that it is this misplaced and false sense of superiority and hate-laced victimhood that Hitler used in mobilising the Germans in their misadventure against jews and the rest of Europe and today some charlatans in Igboland are using it to mobilise people for the Biafran cause that they don't understand too well. Comments here on nairaland prove that some of us see ourselves as superior and even discriminate against other Igbos let alone when they give you Biafra. I need not tell you there'll be strife because our attitude won't be any different. My stand regarding Biafra is one of a last resort thing as did Ojukwu but at the moment, the circumstance for that is non-existent. Any insult will be responded to in kind!

Bro this is Anambra/igbo thread stop derailing it. Go create hausa or yoruba thread if you like them. Please leave this thread for the igbo patriots!

2 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by OdenigboAroli(m): 1:28pm On Jun 28, 2015
@Investors,are those pictures from Onicha ?
Lovely,I must say.
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by investnow2013: 1:35pm On Jun 28, 2015
The Peoples Governor Obiano here meeting Anambra-State Nollywood's Who is Who!

7 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by investnow2013: 1:36pm On Jun 28, 2015
OdenigboAroli:
@Investors,are those pictures from Onicha ?
Lovely,I must say.
Yes!.You can see same overhead bridge when it was under construction!

2 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by investnow2013: 1:45pm On Jun 28, 2015
Nollywood alone can transform Onitsha/ Alaigbo if What Obiano is planning come to fruition!.This Creative Industry is worth Billions of dollars even bigger than what a state in Nigeria can receive as federal allocation in a good number of years!.We can only take advantage of this now than later!

3 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by backtosender: 1:47pm On Jun 28, 2015
Oh Mpa drinking chilled can of the rising Sun

5 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by backtosender: 1:50pm On Jun 28, 2015
GO AND TELL THEM THAT CHK IS BACK ON" IN ANAMBRA STATE, ANIOMA IN DELTA STATE AND ENVIRON, ON SAME FREQUENCY 102.1 FM. IF U ARE HEARING ME RIGHT NOW PLS INFORM OTHERS. We are whiter than white, when we speak we deliver.

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by investnow2013: 1:56pm On Jun 28, 2015
Welcome to Anambra-State!. Obodo na aso uso!

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (300) (301) (302) (303) (304) (305) (306) ... (524) (Reply)

Enugu, The Pride Of The East. / Update on developments in Anambra state-photos / Few Pics From Imo State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.