Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,442 members, 7,819,633 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:37 PM

Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. - Politics (306) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. (1228051 Views)

Looters Risk 20yrs In Jail As Reps Moves For Economic And Financial Crimes Cour / Who Do You Want As Head Of The Economic And Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC)? / Anambra State Light Of The Nation. Economic And Political Powerhouse Of Naija (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (303) (304) (305) (306) (307) (308) (309) ... (524) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Nobody: 6:19pm On Jun 28, 2015
after1:
[s][/s]

See a drug addict talking about being a good dad. You are a disgrace bro, i will tell you the truth if your elder bro cant tell you. Atleast he married his hijab wearing wife and he is still responsible. But you are jobless and a drug addict, full of hate and still squatting with your aged mom. Is that how you want to take care of the innocent child? You are always angry cos of frustration, i will always pray for you cos you need deliverance.

Smoke some blunt dude, it pays to get high, if you can't handle it please stay off track.

Where is Passingshot, he told me he is fasting and don't want to do awful things, aren't you fasting gee?
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Nobody: 6:24pm On Jun 28, 2015
ObinnaIzuora:

Coming from a known tribalist. I know yeebhoes are f.ucking hypocrite and love playing the victim card in every situation. This is the same ediot that operate AkingEgba moniker to do tribal wars and his other Igbomonk, Chuksphils, Anambradota moniker to denigrate other tribe. You are a shameless hypocrite and it sucks to be you.

I don't do tribalism, I argue with core tribalist but am not deep in tribalism.

Am sorry for hurting you, you might am tribalist because am pro igbo but am not tribalist and just teaching the kids.

Those monikers your ascribing to me are no longer in existence because when I quit tribalism I dropped everything and deactivated those handles inorder to remain clean.

Ask codedslayer he will school you more about Buddah Monk.

I detest tribalism because it doesn't pay, am pro Igbo.

1 Like

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by cjrane: 6:28pm On Jun 28, 2015
BuddahMonk:

Am sorry for hurting you, you might am tribalist because am pro igbo but am not tribalist and just teaching the kids.

Those monikers your ascribing to me are no longer in existence because when I quit tribalism I dropped everything and deactivated those handles inorder to remain clean.

Nwanne, Biko hapu ndi mmanu.
Ihe obula ha kwuru ebe a, gba ha nkiti grin
Ike ga agwu ekwensu eventually.

5 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by ObinnaIzuora: 6:30pm On Jun 28, 2015
[s]
BuddahMonk:

[/s]

Story for the Gods. How can you hurt me when you have been disgraced and battered on nairaland by everyone, you are of no value and no one take you serious. Who take a drug addict serious? cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy Why are you scared of your actions, we are no fools here. Be bold of your ways and stop trying to be shy about your tribalist ways. You attack other tribes everyday with your several monikers and when they retaliate, you scream that you are not a tribalist. You are still a learner in the game, cos you are dumb. You mean Anambradota is no more in existence, you even lie shamelessly without thinking. You should stick to your Yeeboe madness and stop trying to denigrate other tribe, if you do then be ready to stomach the insult from others too.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by ObinnaIzuora: 6:32pm On Jun 28, 2015
cjrane:

Nwanne, Biko hapu ndi mmanu.
Ihe obula ha kwuru ebe a, gba ha nkiti grin
Ike ga agwu ekwensu eventually.

Ediot, He should leave the ofenmanu? You are the devil here and hypocrite. Ofenmanu people will leave you alone if you learn to mind your business. No one is interested in your rubbish thread until you start denigrating others, stick to your cursed land and stop looking for trouble. Oloshi omo adanu

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Biafranqueeen: 6:37pm On Jun 28, 2015
BuddahMonk:

[s]I don't do tribalism, I argue with core tribalist but am not deep in tribalism.

I detest tribalism because it doesn't pay, am pro Igbo[/s].

U are useless liar and a drug addict. U need urgent help with the way your life is going

Jobless old man

1 Like

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by ObinnaIzuora: 6:38pm On Jun 28, 2015
QueenAngela:
how is it an insult when i say you lot should stop the marginalisation mantra. It is irritating to those of us of lesser population and it makes you ibos appear weak.

Come to think of it, ibos have always had a say in national governance since the creation of Nigeria.

In the 1st republic an ibo man was the president

in the 2nd republic an ibo man was the vice president

in the 4th republic you'v had five different ibo senate presidents

in the last administartin you had an ibo deputy speaker and an ibo deputy senate president who has retained his position again.

Stop the whinning and complaint. You'v always had it good in the national level. However, if you still want biafra, you can have it. There is no one stopping you

That guy is a f.ucking double mouth hypcrite, same as all yeebhoes. He agreed on the thread that they hijacked GEJs government and cornered all post yet crying marginalization. Here is his post on one thread:

by AnambraDota: 9:29pm On Jun 25

At worst SE highjacked GEJ's government and cornered most juicy offices while your being shove from right, left and centre in a government you worked to enthrone.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by newbies56: 6:38pm On Jun 28, 2015
investnow2013:
The Nnewi Shopping Mall!
. Nnewi? Is it the shoprite, cus it looks huge
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by after1: 7:04pm On Jun 28, 2015
BuddahMonk:

Smoke some blunt dude, it pays to get high, if you can't handle it please stay off track.

Where is Passingshot, he told me he is fasting and don't want to do awful things, aren't you fasting gee?

I am only telling you the truth about your pathetic life. Go out and look for job and stop depending on that aged mother. Your wife will soon born and will still be in that small casket like room. Gosh! You need prayers bro. I am not a Muslim, left church few hours ago and will pray for you henceforth.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by OreMI22: 7:23pm On Jun 28, 2015
[size=15pt]My brothers and sisters,
I love the highly stimulating debate going on here.

I just want to comment on the Biafra issue briefly.
We must commit and renounce the use of force to actualize our demand.We reject the use of armed struggle in the Biafra independence request. I know just like me, many of our people are not 100% convinced Biafra is the answer, while many others already are.

Therefore, we should agitate for a UN sponsored referendum on the Biafra issue .
Northern Ireland fought the British for 30 years for the independence of Northern Ireland, but the referendum proved that majority of the people wanted to stay in the UK. Likewise, the South Sudan's referendum proved majority of South Sudanese wanted to be in their own country.

Therefore, a United Nations sponsored referendum should be the demand to see if majority of our people support independence or to stay in Nigeria.
[/size]

12 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by FreeGlobe(f): 7:23pm On Jun 28, 2015
if only yorubas could stay away from igbo threads always.. thinking out loud

13 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by jstbeinhonest(m): 7:28pm On Jun 28, 2015
Buddahmonk really amuses me ...one day he is ova the place blasting oda tribes d oda day he is forming detribalized nigerian
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Nobody: 7:31pm On Jun 28, 2015
OreMI22:
[size=15pt]My brothers and sisters,
I love the highly stimulating debate going on here.

I just want to comment on the Biafra issue briefly.
We must commit and renounce the use of force to actualize our demand.We reject the use of armed struggle in the Biafra independence request. I know just like me, many of our people are not 100% convinced Biafra is the answer, while many other are.

Therefore, we should agitate for a UN sponsored referendum on the Biafra issue.
Northern Ireland fought the British for 30 years for the independence for Northern Ireland, but the referendum proved that majority wanted to stay in the UK. Likewise, the South Sudan referendum proved most South Sudanese wanted to be in their own country.

Therefore, a United Nations sponsored referendum should be the demand to see if majority of our people support independence or to stay in Nigeria.
[/size]

Thank you very much, Nnamdi Kanu will better stimulate the consciousness not hateful diatribe.

I won't support a Biafra that will involve bloodshed and violence, the best way to achieve Biafra is for Igbos to gradually withdraw themselves from Nigeria and see this zoon crumble.

Am not in support of violence struggle, Nnamdi Kanu is brainwashing only few illiterate and we are not in support of that.

But be as it may my take is that Anybody that insults Nnamdi Kanu but cheered Oba Rilwayne Akiolu and Ariyo will die mysterious dead.

5 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Nobody: 7:35pm On Jun 28, 2015
jstbeinhonest:
Buddahmonk really amuses me ...one day he is ova the place blasting oda tribes d oda day he is forming detribalized nigerian

Tribalism is evil but you won't understand, stop thinking that am a tribalist, am pro Igbo but you guys always misunderstand my stance.

Let's know what after1 and obinnaizuora will say over the development.

Tribalism is evil

3 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by IGBOSON2: 8:17pm On Jun 28, 2015
investnow2013:
Yes!.You can see same overhead bridge when it was under construction!

^^^Those guys -esp' the ones that look like they're tiny workers on the left of the pic- they all look like Lilliputians working on a boat for Gulliver! lipsrsealed
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by investnow2013: 10:01pm On Jun 28, 2015
PRESS STATEMENT BY GOVERNMENT OF ANAMBRA STATE ON THE PLANNED RELOCATION OF BOKO HARAM CONVICTS TO ANAMBRA PRISONS: SETTING THE RECORDS STRAIGHT

28 Jun 2015

The attention of the Governor of Anambra State, Chief Willie Obiano has been drawn to the mischievous speculations on the social media that the planned relocation of some Boko Haram convicts to some prisons in Anambra State was done with his tacit approval and endorsement. I wish to categorically dismiss these speculations, hearsay and beer parlour banters as fundamentally untrue and should be disregarded by Nigerians.

Hard Facts

The fact is that when governor Obiano got wind of the planned relocation of these high risk prisoners to Anambra State, he quickly swung into action and contacted the relevant authorities to seek clarifications on the matter after which he raised several objections to the plan.

Among Governor Obiano’s many objections are -
1. That Anambra has been one of the most peaceful states in Nigeria in the past one year under his watch and that the arrival of these radical elements in any part of the state would disrupt this peace and lead to a new regime of a different kind of fear in the state.
2. That Ekwulobia Prisons is not a Maximum Security Prison. It is therefore not suitable as holding place for convicted terrorists. Global experiences show that terrorists and terror suspects are kept in strongly fortified and isolated places. A good example is the Guantanamo Bay Detention Camp where the US keeps high-risk terror suspects and convicts which is a military facility, located away from the people. Ekwulobia Prisons does not fit into this category of detention facilities.
3. That Ekwulobia Prisons has a capacity to hold 85 inmates. At the moment, there are 135 inmates in the prison. Therefore, there is no space for new prisoners. The acute shortage of space presents a high possibility for the radicalization of other inmates by the Boko Haram convicts.
4. That unlike other locations where the terror-convicts are held in sparsely populated areas which makes their isolation from the people easy, Ekwulobiais a densely populated town. There is a very high risk of contact between theseradical prisoners and the civilian population with an avoidable danger.
5. That the relocation of these prisoners to Anambra may not have paid adequate attention to the sensibilities of the country, especially the fact that some ethnic populations have suffered the most from the activities of these convicts across the North.

Governor Obiano’s efforts to establish this understanding and achieve a speedy and peaceful resolution of the matter went to the highest authorities. He was given assurances that the matter would be looked into with a view to resolving it with dispatch.

With these assurances he worked assiduously to ensure that there was no breakdown of law and order during the peaceful demonstration staged by traders across the state on Saturday, June 27, 2015 against the relocation of the inmates. Since the demonstration, Governor Obiano has continued to engage the relevant authorities on behalf of NdiAnambra to ensure an amicable resolution of the issue.

He therefore urges Ndi Anambra and Ndigbo in general to remain calm and avoid anything that might lead to a breach of the peace as the matter is being resolved at the highest level.

Thank you

James Eze

Senior Special Assistant to the Governor on Media

4 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by investnow2013: 10:12pm On Jun 28, 2015
We can not allow Our new found peace to be disturbed by Challantants & Fanatics Who believe in Violence!... Thank God for The Peoples Governor for his prompt Intervention!.We need Igbo Nationalist like Obiano & not Politicians to take over Alaigbo for better representation than before!.

3 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Cuche: 10:23pm On Jun 28, 2015
Are we now saying that the bane of our development is non actualization of Biafra?
I beg to disagree the problem of the Ibo nation has been poor leadership. If the Igbo nation have their way with Biafra and then have somebody like Prof Iwu as Bia NEC ( INEC) chairman producing somebody like Theodore Ahagiefula Orji or Mbadinuju as President there will still not be development

I believe that with purposeful leadership in the States, we could still achieve alot and leave the rest of Nigeria trailing far behind. I would like to see the SE Governors rise above selfish interest and begin to think about projects short and medium term that will see the region on top. I want to see integrated infrastructural development, industrial clusters / layouts with manufacturers producing for the African Market, to see Chinese companies relocating to the SE in droves
I want to see schools built with focused disciplines. Is it not possible to have roads connecting the zone such that one can go from Niger bridge to any end of the zone in less than 2 hours
For now
We need Leaders NOT BIAFRA . It might interest one to know that the allocations and revenue that came into the States of the region between 2007 and 2013, yet there is very little on ground to justify the earnings

3 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Zonacom(m): 10:40pm On Jun 28, 2015
investnow2013:
PRESS STATEMENT BY GOVERNMENT OF ANAMBRA STATE ON THE PLANNED RELOCATION OF BOKO HARAM CONVICTS TO ANAMBRA PRISONS: SETTING THE RECORDS STRAIGHT

28 Jun 2015

The attention of the Governor of Anambra State, Chief Willie Obiano has been drawn to the mischievous speculations on the social media that the planned relocation of some Boko Haram convicts to some prisons in Anambra State was done with his tacit approval and endorsement. I wish to categorically dismiss these speculations, hearsay and beer parlour banters as fundamentally untrue and should be disregarded by Nigerians.

Hard Facts

The fact is that when governor Obiano got wind of the planned relocation of these high risk prisoners to Anambra State, he quickly swung into action and contacted the relevant authorities to seek clarifications on the matter after which he raised several objections to the plan.

Among Governor Obiano’s many objections are -
1. That Anambra has been one of the most peaceful states in Nigeria in the past one year under his watch and that the arrival of these radical elements in any part of the state would disrupt this peace and lead to a new regime of a different kind of fear in the state.
2. That Ekwulobia Prisons is not a Maximum Security Prison. It is therefore not suitable as holding place for convicted terrorists. Global experiences show that terrorists and terror suspects are kept in strongly fortified and isolated places. A good example is the Guantanamo Bay Detention Camp where the US keeps high-risk terror suspects and convicts which is a military facility, located away from the people. Ekwulobia Prisons does not fit into this category of detention facilities.
3. That Ekwulobia Prisons has a capacity to hold 85 inmates. At the moment, there are 135 inmates in the prison. Therefore, there is no space for new prisoners. The acute shortage of space presents a high possibility for the radicalization of other inmates by the Boko Haram convicts.
4. That unlike other locations where the terror-convicts are held in sparsely populated areas which makes their isolation from the people easy, Ekwulobiais a densely populated town. There is a very high risk of contact between theseradical prisoners and the civilian population with an avoidable danger.
5. That the relocation of these prisoners to Anambra may not have paid adequate attention to the sensibilities of the country, especially the fact that some ethnic populations have suffered the most from the activities of these convicts across the North.

Governor Obiano’s efforts to establish this understanding and achieve a speedy and peaceful resolution of the matter went to the highest authorities. He was given assurances that the matter would be looked into with a view to resolving it with dispatch.

With these assurances he worked assiduously to ensure that there was no breakdown of law and order during the peaceful demonstration staged by traders across the state on Saturday, June 27, 2015 against the relocation of the inmates. Since the demonstration, Governor Obiano has continued to engage the relevant authorities on behalf of NdiAnambra to ensure an amicable resolution of the issue.

He therefore urges Ndi Anambra and Ndigbo in general to remain calm and avoid anything that might lead to a breach of the peace as the matter is being resolved at the highest level.

Thank you

James Eze

Senior Special Assistant to the Governor on Media
Thanks for the update bro. Now i know better
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Zonacom(m): 10:49pm On Jun 28, 2015
News coming in...
Ifeanyiubah Fc suffered their first defeat at home to wikki tourists of bauchi by a slim 0:1 margin.
Not a palatable news at all. Uduokirika1, did you watch the match?
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by IGBOSON2: 10:54pm On Jun 28, 2015
Cuche:
Are we now saying that the bane of our development is non actualization of Biafra?
I beg to disagree the problem of the Ibo nation has been poor leadership. If the Igbo nation have their way with Biafra and then have somebody like Prof Iwu as Bia NEC ( INEC) chairman producing somebody like Theodore Ahagiefula Orji or Mbadinuju as President there will still not be development

I believe that with purposeful leadership in the States, we could still achieve alot and leave the rest of Nigeria trailing far behind. I would like to see the SE Governors rise above selfish interest and begin to think about projects short and medium term that will see the region on top. I want to see integrated infrastructural development, industrial clusters / layouts with manufacturers producing for the African Market, to see Chinese companies relocating to the SE in droves
I want to see schools built with focused disciplines. Is it not possible to have roads connecting the zone such that one can go from Niger bridge to any end of the zone in less than 2 hours
For now
We need Leaders NOT BIAFRA . It might interest one to know that the allocations and revenue that came into the States of the region between 2007 and 2013, yet there is very little on ground to justify the earnings

^^^You still don't get it do you!? It's innocent naive guys like you that Igbo-haters love!

1 Like

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by investnow2013: 11:09pm On Jun 28, 2015
Onitsha|Anambra-State needs a very strong Private Media both Print & Electronic to help balance news coming from the other side of Nigeria which is enermical to our economic,social & cultural wellbeing!.We being leaders in Creative/Film industry alias NOLLYWOOD should also project our Investments in good light!.This should be based in Onitsha.Obiano can also help to mobilse our people on the need for this even on the area of financial support!.....Igbo bu Igbo ekene mu unuooo!!!!

6 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by uduokirika1(m): 11:27pm On Jun 28, 2015
Zonacom:
News coming in...
Ifeanyiubah Fc suffered their first defeat at home to wikki tourists of bauchi by a slim 0:1 margin.
Not a palatable news at all. Uduokirika1, did you watch the match?
I watched d match ooh. In fact am still speechless
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Zonacom(m): 6:58am On Jun 29, 2015
uduokirika1:
I watched d match ooh. In fact am still speechless
Some days are like that
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Bishop42: 8:17am On Jun 29, 2015
unscientific conclusion above

If referendum is held today there is very good chance that more than 70% of Southeasterners will vote for Biafra.
States outside Southeast that may like vote for Biafra:
Delta (Anioma) -- 65%
Rivers (Portharct)- 50%

With excellent referendum
campaign (just as you convince a consumer to buy your product, Biafra propangadists,politicians and policy makers will sell biafra agenda to the leaders,chiefs and people of below states along with well detailed irresistable biafra manifesto. ) and these states may likely join
1. AkwaIbom
2. Cross rivers

2 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Nobody: 8:55am On Jun 29, 2015
Maser:

Not at all, Ojukwu was by all standards a hero who saved us from the killings in the North at the time. I said that much. But my point was that pulling the East out of Nigeria was not his original plan but because of necessity to save Igbo lives at that time.

How do you know Ojukwu's mind...
Do you have a source to this claim??
If not I tend to disbelieve.
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by patrick89(m): 9:01am On Jun 29, 2015
investnow2013:
Onitsha|Anambra-State needs a very strong Private Media both Print & Electronic to help balance news coming from the other side of Nigeria which is enermical to our economic,social & cultural wellbeing!.We being leaders in Creative/Film industry alias NOLLYWOOD should also project our Investments in good light!.This should be based in Onitsha.Obiano can also help to mobilse our people on the need for this even on the area of financial support!.....Igbo bu Igbo ekene mu unuooo!!!!
my brother it pains me so much, I don't know how to tell those onitsha business men and women to invest in media, TV, radio and printing press. These are more lucrative than buying and selling, and it doesn't cost so much, check out music and movie industry, why must people go to lagos before he or she gets to make it. Why not just spring up the likes of soundcity, Hiptv, spice TV and ofcourse Channelstv for our own propaganda.infact we need three categories media, entertainment TV stations, to showcase our rich cultures, musical prowess of our people and Africa to the world, just like soundcity, then a TV station that propagate our land to the world, just like CCTV to China, CNN to America, Channels for yorubas. Etc. We also need media press online, that can be accessed by our people living abroad. Just like radio biafra. We have to get these things now, to project our land. Can you imagine, no media house covered the protest in Anambra state, but had it been that it was in lagos, the whole world will know about it.. those business men have what it takes to become influential and ofcourse rich by having one of these platforms, we also have so many capable hands, we have our people scattered all over the world yet we do not have make use of it. Look at Yoruba people in UK communicate with their kits @ home through Bentv, and ofcourse channels.. we need these things.. I have been clamouring on this.

2 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Nobody: 9:07am On Jun 29, 2015
Bishop42:
Pix of yesterday protest at Onitsha.. Can anyone help identify the building?

This ain't Onitsha....
That's Nnewi shopping mall

1 Like

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by rafindo(m): 9:08am On Jun 29, 2015
Bishop42:
unscientific conclusion above

If referendum is held today there is very good chance that more than 70% of Southeasterners will vote for Biafra.
States outside Southeast that may like vote for Biafra:
Delta (Anioma) -- 65%
Rivers (Portharct)- 50%

With excellent referendum
campaign (just as you convince a consumer to buy your product, Biafra propangadists,politicians and policy makers will sell biafra agenda to the leaders,chiefs and people of below states along with well detailed irresistable biafra manifesto. ) and these states may likely join
1. AkwaIbom
2. Cross rivers

guy u are just daydreaming.I will advice u to channel ur energy first towards integration .if all southeast can merge to form a state just the size of Oyo state.

1 Like

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by patrick89(m): 9:23am On Jun 29, 2015
Here is road leading to Agulu, I will get picture of Greenwood estate work in progress.

6 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Bishop42: 9:49am On Jun 29, 2015
rafindo:

guy u are just daydreaming.I will advice u to channel ur energy first towards integration .if all southeast can merge to form a state just the size of Oyo state.

Meanwhile Anambra is larger than lagos state. If size matters Borno should be more developed than Lagos or Ebonyi

2 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Bishop42: 9:56am On Jun 29, 2015
Nigeria's unity isnt sustainable. Biafra should always be on standby.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (303) (304) (305) (306) (307) (308) (309) ... (524) (Reply)

Enugu, The Pride Of The East. / Update on developments in Anambra state-photos / Few Pics From Imo State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 108
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.