Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,505 members, 7,819,832 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:00 AM

Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. - Politics (314) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. (1228135 Views)

Looters Risk 20yrs In Jail As Reps Moves For Economic And Financial Crimes Cour / Who Do You Want As Head Of The Economic And Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC)? / Anambra State Light Of The Nation. Economic And Political Powerhouse Of Naija (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (311) (312) (313) (314) (315) (316) (317) ... (524) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Igbonazy: 9:34am On Jul 06, 2015
AnamCity:

Labaran Maku should be in that service though he is a muslim. cheesy
Maku is Christain

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Igbonazy: 9:39am On Jul 06, 2015
Western Democracy will ruin igboland. It must be discouraged.
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by SilverSurfer: 9:42am On Jul 06, 2015
The sanity that has returned to this thread gives me great joy. I'm strongly in support of any thing whatsoever that will better the lives of ndigbo. Nothing gladdens me more than the fact that work has finally commenced in nigercem. I was just thinking about the fate of nigercem few days back and couldn't help but feeling so angry. I was wondering Why a man would allow his selfishness override common sense. How could Elechi have denied Ebonyi state a place in Nigeria just because of personal gains. I'm so passionate about the indusrial revolution in igboland. On a final note, I would want to advice buddhamonk to quit insulting the governor at the slightest opportunity. He's the no 1 man in the state and this deserves your respect. If your can't respect him as your governor, then respect him as your elder. it's not part of our tradition to disrespect our elders. I value your immense contribution on this thread but the truth must be said. Ka Udo chia na etiti igbo nile.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Igbonazy: 9:46am On Jul 06, 2015
Be ready to pay taxes, Obiano tells traders

www.punchng.com/news/be-ready-to-pay-taxes-obiano-tells-traders/

2 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Igbonazy: 9:59am On Jul 06, 2015
The Anambra State Governor, Willie Obiano, has asked traders in the state to be ready to pay taxes and levies for the development of the state.

Obiano said this while inaugurating the Traders’ House built by the Amalgamated Market Traders Association of Anambra State on Wednesday in Onitsha, the Anambra State capital.

Obiano, who was represented by his deputy, Dr. Nkem Okeke, noted that taxes were needed by the state government to meet various social and infrastructural obligations it owes the citizenry.

“The government had performed excellently well in security, construction and re-construction of roads as well as environmental cleanliness, which all of you can attest to.

“But we cannot do all these and sustain them without your cooperation through paying your taxes and levies; since traders make up
75 per cent of the population of the state.

“Again, it is clear to everyone in the country that allocation from the Federation Account is dwindling and we need to shore up our Internal Revenue Generation through streamlining our taxes and levies generation,’’ he said.

The governor also urged the traders to help in keeping the state, especially Onitsha clean.

He, however, debunked the rumour that commercial motorcycle operators were banned in the state, adding that the government only stopped them from plying some major roads that could
pose danger to them and their passengers.

Earlier, the Commissioner for Industries, Trade and Commerce, Mr. Ifeatu Onejeme, had said that the new secretariat of traders would serve as a unifying factor that would bring peace and progress to traders in the state.

Onejeme noted that the government was putting electricity in most markets, adding that very soon the state would have markets that operate 24 hours daily.

In his address, the President- General of AMATAS, Chief Okwudili Ezenwankwo, said that the completion of the Traders’ House in record time portrayed the leadership of traders as visionary and purposeful.

Ezenwankwo, who thanked the government for its financial support, also lauded the contribution of Chief Poly Emenike, who donated N8m for the completion of the complex.

4 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Igbonazy: 10:26am On Jul 06, 2015
S/East Governors Kick Against Relocation Of Boko Haram Prisoners - Channels Television

www.channelstv.com/2015/07/05/seast-governors-kick-against-relocation-of-boko-haram-prisoners/

4 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by AnamCity: 10:41am On Jul 06, 2015
I see the 1st Onitsha Niger bridge lasting for the next 100years even when the Onitsha 2nd Niger Bridge is fully completed. The second Niger bridge will open up a new frontier and expand this great city of Onitsha to the ends of Ozubulu and Atani axis.

11 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Zonacom(m): 1:04pm On Jul 06, 2015
AnambraDota:

To be sincere Anambra state is no longer in a safe hand, I can authoritaviely tell you this having concluded my investigation so far.

Am not a scaremonger but the open disdain shown by Obiano on Obi has shown all is not going well with Light of the Nation.

The Onitsha Hotel, three Malls will suffer the fate of ICC in Enugu because of rancour between Nnamani and Sullivan.
Obiano have abandoned every projects in Anambra but he working day n night on all the projects without economic importance to Anambra State which are located in his hometown of Aguleri.

My take is that Onitsha and Nnewi are gradually returning to their old filthy ways, pass through Iweka Road and see mountain of refuse heaps, I was in Moore Street on Wednesday night when I looked through the window I saw Pigs roaming the streets scavenging on dirts heaped in the middle of the roads adjoining Okwei Street.

Obiano has completely lost touch with reality, he has lost focus because he is playing politics of pull him down.

Am sad to say this but its factual, Anambra State have to applied shock absorber because the present government is far cry from what we expected.

~Buddah.
Though i'm not in support of governors concentrating projects in their community of origin, but you've got to cut obiano some slack. It's generally known that the least developed areas of Anambra are mostly the riverine areas and their neighboring communities of which Obiano's town is one. If the gov fails to open up the area now, who will? Ngige did same at alor during his short span as gov. Your patron saint, peter obi also constructed a lot of roads in Agulu and kick started the lake resort before he left office.

If you must criticize Obiano then do it constructively. At first, your gross was with mrs obiano but now you've transfered hate to the gov. Give it a break abeg.

11 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by shineeye: 1:38pm On Jul 06, 2015
AnamCity:
I see the 1st Onitsha Niger bridge lasting for the next 100years even when the Onitsha 2nd Niger Bridge is fully completed. The second Niger bridge will open up a new frontier and expand this great city of Onitsha to the ends of Ozubulu and Atani axis.
Onitsha is one city that will soon explode because of numerous economic activities going on there the old city is quickly expanding

5 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by cjrane: 1:43pm On Jul 06, 2015
Zonacom:

Though i'm not in support of governors concentrating projects in their community of origin, but you've got to cut obiano some slack. It's generally known that the least developed areas of Anambra are mostly the riverine areas and their neighboring communities of which Obiano's town is one. If the gov fails to open up the area now, who will? Ngige did same at alor during his short span as gov. Your patron saint, peter obi also constructed a lot of roads in Agulu and kick started the lake resort before he left office.

If you must criticize Obiano then do it constructively. At first, your gross was with mrs obiano but now you've transfered hate to the gov. Give it a break abeg.

I agree with you.
It is easy for us to say, build the airport, refinery university , farms etc in my village. The question is "WHERE IS THE LAND in your village??"

Anambra north is perhaps the only part of the state you can get land in such size to do some of these major things. Even Before Obiano became governor, the push has been to site some of the heavy industrial complexes as refineries,power plants etc in the northern region of the state that is sparsely populated. So whether Obiano or Buddah likes it or not, the only areas of virgin territory left to develop world class capital cities or industrial complexes is in Anambra north.We should embrace it and make sure the land is used well to build reference cities in Anambra and site industries and power plants necessary for our development.

9 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by investnow2013: 1:54pm On Jul 06, 2015
Zonacom:

What Buddamonk failed to understand is that Anambra people don't care much where you develop as much as it is in Anambra-State no problem!. The area he is acusing Obiano of developing was started by Peter Obi of Agulu......& This area holds the Key to Long awaited Economic Emancipation of Anambra/Alaigbo!.Oh! Men! That area is a Gold Mine waiting to be tapped!.Obi proposed A Mega City or Other wise called Millioneers City by Obiano which will be sited between Nsugbe & Omor!. Please no matter how you see it, Obiano is still shoulder higher than other governors before him!. Peter Obi even said it when he was in power that anybody he will be handing over will surely be better than him!.Udo dili unu Umunnem!.

7 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Cuche: 2:25pm On Jul 06, 2015
Obiano is doing well
He maybe flamboyant and swagalicious but he sure has an uncommon Leadership qualities than all the rest. His vision of making Anambra a modern city like Dubia though delusional to set such target which outweighs the potential resources of the State. He has kept faith with projects which will have far reaching benefits for our State and Igboland
Obi also tried at least he didn't bequeath huge debts as some State Governors did for their successors but he actually made so much from the State devising means of converting better sums eventually to his pockets while at the same time making sure that no road he constructed should have a lifespan of greater than 3 years?
Will Obiano start the reconstruction of those roads which are already failing some despite paucity of use? Now at the expense of other areas of development, this was why some of us kept shouting at the poor quality of Obi' s projects

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by investnow2013: 3:13pm On Jul 06, 2015
Cuche:
Obiano is doing well
He maybe flamboyant and swagalicious but he sure has an uncommon Leadership qualities than all the rest. His vision of making Anambra a modern city like Dubia though delusional to set such target which outweighs the potential resources of the State. He has kept faith with projects which will have far reaching benefits for our State and Igboland
Obi also tried at least he didn't bequeath huge debts as some State Governors did for their successors but he actually made so much from the State devising means of converting better sums eventually to his pockets while at the same time making sure that no road he constructed should have a lifespan of greater than 3 years?
Will Obiano start the reconstruction of those roads which are already failing some despite paucity of use? Now at the expense of other areas of development, this was why some of us kept shouting at the poor quality of Obi' s projects
I do agree with you that quality projects is not Obi's strongest point, but inspite of that he tried as much as he can to put Anambra-State on the path of sustained Progress!

4 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Nobody: 4:45pm On Jul 06, 2015
Zonacom:

Bleep,

I don't do hate dude, I don't hate Obiano neither do I give any phuck about his wife but what both do with the power given to him will always arouse my interest attract criticisms from me aswell.

If you check back you will see where I praised him for the ASBA innovation and gave him the ovation such idea deserves.

Am not blinded by any sentiments, I face issues squarely and rationally, what Obiano is doing in Anambra State is no longer palatable if we must cure ourselves of blind loyalty.
Saying that I hate Mrs Obiano is the highest degree of hypocrisy, the woman is just another Mama Piss in the making but you guys will always keep blind eyes. She need to shown that isn't nothing but domestic appendage and should know how to comport herself in the public glare.

This government is the most nepotic and clannish government I have witnessed since I started following Anambra politics starting from old Anambra State.

Yes his side of Anambra State is underdeveloped to compare to other side, am not disputing that but developing one area in negligence of other areas should also be condemned. Some of the towns your saying that developed more than his side were as a result of individuals and town unions who pool the resources together to develop their land not actually necessaryly government aided development.

I lived in a river community in Anambra State, what most river communities in Anambra lack is the sense of community development. This is why their areas remain the most underdeveloped areas until strangers started buying lands, which they sell to marry many wives and eat fresh fish and pounded yam.

Please I don't hate anybody, I hate people's actions, decisions and attitudes to others and myself inclusive, I don't criticize Mrs Obiano because she wears Christian Dior or Louis Vuittion while Omanbalas kids go to bed on empty stomachs rather am against her comments and decisions as they pertain to Anambra affairs.

4 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Nobody: 4:54pm On Jul 06, 2015
SilverSurfer:
The sanity that has returned to this thread gives me great joy. I'm strongly in support of any thing whatsoever that will better the lives of ndigbo. Nothing gladdens me more than the fact that work has finally commenced in nigercem. I was just thinking about the fate of nigercem few days back and couldn't help but feeling so angry. I was wondering Why a man would allow his selfishness override common sense. How could Elechi have denied Ebonyi state a place in Nigeria just because of personal gains. I'm so passionate about the indusrial revolution in igboland. On a final note, I would want to advice buddhamonk to quit insulting the governor at the slightest opportunity. He's the no 1 man in the state and this deserves your respect. If your can't respect him as your governor, then respect him as your elder. it's not part of our tradition to disrespect our elders. I value your immense contribution on this thread but the truth must be said. Ka Udo chia na etiti igbo nile.

The governor first of all insulted his office by dining with terrorists without taking into consideration the security implications it will pose to his subjects.
Instead of him to apply a caution for soft landing he went further and started accusing other members of the state of being behind the calamity, how do explain this.
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by winniz: 5:02pm On Jul 06, 2015
AnambraDota:

The clown is a big coward, he was the first person to reach Abuja to hug Buhari when other APC governors were still snoring in their deep sleep.
He went there to romance APC trying to use Igbo agenda for his selfish interest.

Its unfortunate the clown keep deceiving some gullible people with his "odu inyinya" and "akupe" forming a conscious Igbo leader.

Fool me first time shame on you fool me second time shame on me, Obiano is a flamboyant fake conscious coon, my heart to his gullible followers and Haelluya singers

The same clown Willie ran to Enugu to go welcome "mere commissioner" Osunbade, that man is shameless!!
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by B69U: 5:23pm On Jul 06, 2015
Igbo Amaka! Ndi Igbo Dalu!

We wwill surely overcome Buhari and his Boko Kinsmen.

3 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by AtlanticBreeze: 5:47pm On Jul 06, 2015
winniz:

The same clown Willie ran to Enugu to go welcome "mere commissioner" Osunbade, that man is shameless!!
You are now becoming a nuisance to this thread like buddahmonk. I'm now begining to suspect you are yoruba and I will start treating you as one henceforth. The governor should not welcome the vice president? You are just a fool!

8 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by AtlanticBreeze: 5:54pm On Jul 06, 2015
BuddahMonk:

[s]
Bleep,

I don't do hate dude, I don't hate Obiano neither do I give any phuck about his wife but what both do with the power given to him will always arouse my interest attract criticisms from me aswell.

If you check back you will see where I praised him for the ASBA innovation and gave him the ovation such idea deserves.

Am not blinded by any sentiments, I face issues squarely and rationally, what Obiano is doing in Anambra State is no longer palatable if we must cure ourselves of blind loyalty.
Saying that I hate Mrs Obiano is the highest degree of hypocrisy, the woman is just another Mama Piss in the making but you guys will always keep blind eyes. She need to shown that isn't nothing but domestic appendage and should know how to comport herself in the public glare.

This government is the most nepotic and clannish government I have witnessed since I started following Anambra politics starting from old Anambra State.

Yes his side of Anambra State is underdeveloped to compare to other side, am not disputing that but developing one area in negligence of other areas should also be condemned. Some of the towns your saying that developed more than his side were as a result of individuals and town unions who pool the resources together to develop their land not actually necessaryly government aided development.

I lived in a river community in Anambra State, what most river communities in Anambra lack is the sense of community development. This is why their areas remain the most underdeveloped areas until strangers started buying lands, which they sell to marry many wives and eat fresh fish and pounded yam.

Please I don't hate anybody, I hate people's actions, decisions and attitudes to others and myself inclusive, I don't criticize Mrs Obiano because she wears Christian Dior or Louis Vuittion while Omanbalas kids go to bed on empty stomachs rather am against her comments and decisions as they pertain to Anambra affairs. [/s]
Thrash... We like obiano like that, atleast he is far better than his predecessor. Go and die eddiot

7 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by AtlanticBreeze: 5:55pm On Jul 06, 2015
This eddiot buddahmonk used to abuse obiano of being a drunkard until I reminded him that his paymaster peter obi has the biggest beer factory in Anambra state. Its funny to see how he no longer calls obiano a drunk.. grin grin grin

7 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Nobody: 7:58pm On Jul 06, 2015
^^^ cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by AtlanticBreeze: 8:06pm On Jul 06, 2015
^
How do we now cure you from dickriding Peter obi? Serious question. How much does he pay you?

5 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by AtlanticBreeze: 8:07pm On Jul 06, 2015
where is freeglobe?

3 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Nobody: 8:46pm On Jul 06, 2015
Let me try this The Dopplegangaz album called Hark to know whatsup

"And keep the windows to your soul with the blinds
down half the way"

www.songlyrics.com/the-doppelgangaz/barbiturates-lyrics/

Nice album though with cool laidback beats sounding something closer to Bishop Nehru
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by OdenigboAroli(m): 9:44pm On Jul 06, 2015
The only person nurturing clannish sentiments here is Buddah....Anambrarians are not known to be clannish within themselves because they don't depend on anybody.
Budda has been going from thread to thread trying to slander the image of our governor and drag him through the mud but let's see how far he goes. If you ask ndi Okija to donate 50,000 acres of land they will fight you bbecause they don't have much land but Aguleri can give out 500,000 acres of land without much without stress.

The northern Anambra is where we have abundance of land and a very fertile ones too. Any governor who trying to expand the economeconomic activities in Anambra must look northwards and you better be nice to them. More so,the porverty mapping done by Obi's administration shows the northern Anambra is the poorest. So,why should we neglect the people ?

12 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by winniz: 10:02pm On Jul 06, 2015
[s][/s]AtlanticBreeze:

You are now becoming a nuisance to this thread like buddahmonk. I'm now begining to suspect you are yoruba and I will start treating you as one henceforth. The governor should not welcome the vice president? You are just a fool![s][/s]

Just the way the shameless, bleached out clown ran to Abuja to go congratulate Buhari and beg for political Appointment even though Anambrarians never voted for the dullard. Why is that clown Willie silent about the relocation of Boko haram prisoners? How often do you see me on this thread full of sycophants? Talking about ignoring me have I ever Quoted your moniker? I don't even know a moniker like yours ever existed, so this iddiot if you don't like my comment you can just GO and DIE!!!
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by OdenigboAroli(m): 10:40pm On Jul 06, 2015
BuddahMonk:

Bleep,

Please I don't hate anybody, I hate people's actions, decisions and attitudes to others and myself inclusive, I don't criticize Mrs Obiano because she wears Christian Dior or Louis Vuittion while Omanbalas kids go to bed on empty stomachs rather am against her comments and decisions as they pertain to Anambra affairs.

Let me be honest with you,guy, you not only hate Obiano and his wife but you are obsessed with the man and the wonderful family he has built. You need to quit your obsession and reason like a man with conscience
You are crying about Lous vuitton forgetting the man was already a wealthy man and lived in one of the most affluent neighborhood in Houston before becoming a governor. Do you want them to wear rags ? You spend so much energy mockind and deriding Obiano and his family as if your life depends on it. You call him drunk,champagn lover,bleacher and mocks his wife at any given opportunity....Guy na person wife be that and as a married guy if person use such names you call Osodieme on my queen I will cut their ball if caught... I am being frank with you,hommie!

Criticise Obiano governance constructively not his way of life. I don't support the office of first lady but if the woman is using to bring change into peoples life then I am all for it. I will support anything that will bring positive change into the lives of the Anambrarians and I don't from whom or how it come by....Leave the man's family alone and focus on his government.

2 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Nobody: 10:53pm On Jul 06, 2015
OdenigboAroli:
The only person nurturing clannish sentiments here is Buddah....Anambrarians are not known to be clannish within themselves because they don't depend on anybody.
Budda has been going from thread to thread trying to slander the image of our governor and drag him through the mud but let's see how far he goes. If you ask ndi Okija to donate 50,000 acres of land they will fight you bbecause they don't have much land but Aguleri can give out 500,000 acres of land without much without stress.

The northern Anambra is where we have abundance of land and a very fertile ones too. Any governor who trying to expand the economeconomic activities in Anambra must look northwards and you better be nice to them. More so,the porverty mapping done by Obi's administration shows the northern Anambra is the poorest. So,why should we neglect the people ?

Northern Anambra shouldn't be developed while the Southern part is left unattended to.
No project have been awarded in the entire south, not even in Nnewi to Okija road that witness more vehicular movement that interior Aguleri is getting the type of attention the sleepy village is getting.
This Northern Anambra is Ogbaru not part of it, I mean Iyiowa Odekpe, with type of buildings there the layout has only one tarred road done by Obi.

Am not saying he shouldn't develop his town but he should as well know that other towns do exist both in infrastructure and appointment.
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Nobody: 11:09pm On Jul 06, 2015
OdenigboAroli:

Let me be honest with you,guy, you not only hate Obiano and his wife but you are obsessed with the man and the wonderful family he has built. You need to quit your obsession and reason like a man with conscience
You are crying about Lous vuitton forgetting the man was already a wealthy man and lived in one of the most affluent neighborhood in Houston before becoming a governor. Do you want them to wear rags ? You spend so much energy mockind and deriding Obiano and his family as if your life depends on it. You call him drunk,champagn lover,bleacher and mocks his wife at any given opportunity....Guy na person wife be that and as a married guy if person use such names you call Osodieme on my queen I will cut their ball if caught... I am being frank with you,hommie!

Criticise Obiano governance constructively not his way of life. I don't support the office of first lady but if the woman is using to bring change into peoples life then I am all for it. I will support anything that will bring positive change into the lives of the Anambrarians and I don't from whom or how it come by....Leave the man's family alone and focus on his government.

Of course I do give him credit whenever he performs, go back three page and you will see where I appreciated one of his projects.
Am pragmatic and constructive in my criticism, I started criticising him when he started losing touch with reality as it concerns the handling of Anambra business.
On his wife, even when Mama Piss was misbehaving I didn't bother to call her out because that is Nigeria case and I don't believe in nationalism, am much interested in what is happening in my state than in Nigeria that why the way Mrs Obiano carries herself is pissing me off.

Giving governors name is as old as Anambra State if you had been following the state politics, Ezife called Okwadike was mocked because of his trademark goatee which was used on every hegoat in Anambra then, Obi was named Adaobi or Akagum, Ngige was Nwa Mkpi, now Willie is willie kai kai.
Bottomline is that the wife of your governor is a vulgar, she should know how to comport herself in the public, if you doubt me go to Anambra and ask and see how people will be hissing.
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Zonacom(m): 9:24am On Jul 07, 2015
The earlier we Igbos accept the fact that Buhari is the President of this country, the better for us. A lotta folks on this thread have been heaping insults on Obiano cos of his perceived friendship with the govt at the centre, that's foolish in my opinion. Whether we like it or not, Gej lost the elections and he has since moved on. Obi and Obiano maintained a cordial relationship with the Gej govt to the betterment of Anambra state. Any failure to maintain the same cordial relationship with the present fed govt will only be childish and foolish on the part of the state govt. I'm not suggesting that Obiano should be Buhari's puppet, but rather act mature and do things for the general good of the state.

From the way a lot of us sound here, it's obvious that we can't be leaders even in the smallest capacity. Politics of hate and bitterness can't do anybody any good. Imagine someone blaming Obiano for going to the Airport to welcome the vice President who was on a condolence visit to Anambra over the disaster that happened some weeks back. Some peeps are just emotional cry babies!

8 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Bishop42: 10:11am On Jul 07, 2015
A MUST READ.

Igbo 101:
www./Igbo%20101.htm
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by chizobamgbume(m): 11:06am On Jul 07, 2015
Zonacom:
The earlier we Igbos accept the fact that Buhari is the President of this country, the better for us. A lotta folks on this thread have been heaping insults on Obiano cos of his perceived friendship with the govt at the centre, that's foolish in my opinion. Whether we like it or not, Gej lost the elections and he has since moved on. Obi and Obiano maintained a cordial relationship with the Gej govt to the betterment of Anambra state. Any failure to maintain the same cordial relationship with the present fed govt will only be childish and foolish on the part of the state govt. I'm not suggesting that Obiano should be Buhari's puppet, but rather act mature and do things for the general good of the state.

From the way a lot of us sound here, it's obvious that we can't be leaders even in the smallest capacity. Politics of hate and bitterness can't do anybody any good. Imagine someone blaming Obiano for going to the Airport to welcome the vice President who was on a condolence visit to Anambra over the disaster that happened some weeks back. Some peeps are just emotional cry babies!
Ndi Ozubulu eji eje mba. Nna ima ife too much. Chukwu gozie gi.

(1) (2) (3) ... (311) (312) (313) (314) (315) (316) (317) ... (524) (Reply)

Enugu, The Pride Of The East. / Update on developments in Anambra state-photos / Few Pics From Imo State

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 123
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.