Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,465 members, 7,819,693 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:10 PM

Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. - Politics (317) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. (1228078 Views)

Looters Risk 20yrs In Jail As Reps Moves For Economic And Financial Crimes Cour / Who Do You Want As Head Of The Economic And Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC)? / Anambra State Light Of The Nation. Economic And Political Powerhouse Of Naija (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (314) (315) (316) (317) (318) (319) (320) ... (524) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Nobody: 8:35pm On Jul 11, 2015
chinolization:
Abagworo is demonic for that reason whenever I see him here I will be on the imo thread to respond in equal measure. I have warned him to stay away or he should be ready to face me.

Its high time you quite those pranks, its doesn't pay neither does it hurts

1 Like

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by SilverSurfer: 9:21pm On Jul 11, 2015
I entered this thread to read about the latest development in my dear state, only to be confronted by this show of shame. I've no qualms with abagworo commenting on this thread as he has that freedom, but he should endeavour to be constructive in his criticism. Biko chino ozuola cos people are really getting tired of you messing up this thread every time. Get this straight, abagworo is entitled to comment on any thread he deems fit as you neither bought a phone for him nor the data for browsing. You antics are only dragging us behind. Borrow a leaf from those at the enugu thread and grow up for once. Isn't it apparent to you that nobody wants to join issues with you cos you've lost a lot of goodwill here.
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by knowledgeable: 10:11pm On Jul 11, 2015
waternopassgari:

This is to be expected especially now Buhari is in power. Abo.ki will not allow that project set sail. Not wen they dont own the oil well. They have to own the oil well and money.

Nna the earlier Nigeria finish the better. U can imagine yorubas from Kogi coming to fight in Anambra. That was why GEJ lost Kogi to Buhari, so they can claim the oil well and Britain or America can take over Orient.

I think the time has truly come for a multi faceted SE zonal civilian JTF, supported by SE governors to deal with the expectant threat to the Zone leading up to 2019 and beyond. This styled civilian JTF will incorporate, think tanks in various fields, cheap Chinese civilian drones, diasporan organizations and their finances, a focused Media styled and specifically designed for this project. More and more ideas are welcome. SE zones and her people both inside and outside the zone will be hammered mercilessly in every aspect of their being from invisible forces within the national govt. and outside of it With high intensity up till 2019." If we don't prepare, expect fire brigade approach and confusion".

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by 9aijaboi(m): 10:19pm On Jul 11, 2015
U are so on point... I know about the Orient Petroleum which Dr Emeka Anyaoku(Fmr UN Sec Gen)was a pioneer.. I pray that that dream comes through though.
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by OreMI22: 10:20pm On Jul 11, 2015
knowledgeable:

I think the time has truly come for a multi faceted SE zonal civilian JTF, supported by SE governors to deal with the expectant threat to the Zone leading up to 2019 and beyond. This styled civilian JTF will incorporate, think tanks in various fields, cheap Chinese civilian drones, diasporan organizations and their finances, a focused Media styled and specifically designed for this project. More and more ideas are welcome. SE zones and her people both inside and outside the zone will be hammered mercilessly in every aspect of their being from invisible forces within the national govt. and outside of it." If we don't prepare, expect fire brigade approach and confusion".

Your ideas about a sort of civilian JTF is good, but i completely disagree with you and reject such path completely. My fears are that those that who will operate it will not think of the great ideas you have now. They will be after using their membership of the militia to extort money from the innocent masses. Imagine common "Ndi-nche" community vigilante night watch. They will molest women in the same community they are supposed to protect simply because the girl was returning late from somewhere.

Imagine some of our criminals have enough firepower to match boko haram, but Kogi militias will attack their villages and they will run instead of fight back. But the next day, they will be robbing members of their village with the same guns. So, i totally disagree with militias, they worsen the problem with their lack of knowledge about the big picture.

3 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by knowledgeable: 12:15am On Jul 12, 2015
OreMI22:

Your ideas about a sort of civilian JTF is good, but i completely disagree with you and reject such path completely. My fears are that those that who will operate it will not think of the great ideas you have now. They will be after using their membership of the militia to extort money from the innocent masses. Imagine common "Ndi-nche" community vigilante night watch. They will molest women in the same community they are supposed to protect simply because the girl was returning late from somewhere.

Imagine some of our criminals have enough firepower to match boko haram, but Kogi militias will attack their villages and they will run instead of fight back. But the next day, they will be robbing members of their village with the same guns. So, i totally disagree with militias, they worsen the problem with their lack of knowledge about the big picture.

Very good point, but what about cheap Chinese drones and a focused Media, in other to increase the awareness of the insidious threat the zone faces moving forward.

1 Like

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by knowledgeable: 12:23am On Jul 12, 2015
OreMI22:

Very good point, but what about cheap Chinese drones and a focused Media, in other to increase the awareness of the insidious threat the zone faces moving forward, cos you and I know that this invisible forces have the ultimate agenda of destroying the investment drive and climate being witness in the zone which may have approval from the highest authority as seen with the bokoharam prisoners.
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Bishop42: 7:45am On Jul 12, 2015
knowledgeable:

I think the time has truly come for a multi faceted SE zonal civilian JTF, supported by SE governors to deal with the expectant threat to the Zone leading up to 2019 and beyond. This styled civilian JTF will incorporate, think tanks in various fields, cheap Chinese civilian drones, diasporan organizations and their finances, a focused Media styled and specifically designed for this project. More and more ideas are welcome. SE zones and her people both inside and outside the zone will be hammered mercilessly in every aspect of their being from invisible forces within the national govt. and outside of it With high intensity up till 2019." If we don't prepare, expect fire brigade approach and confusion".

Will be sharing ideas next week satarday on this issue.

The withdrawal of military across the country was pre planned.
We should all be on high alert.

5 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by investnow2013: 10:41am On Jul 12, 2015
Party Activities in Anambra-State. APGA Ozubulu Ward V in Ekwusigo Lga of Anambra-State are introducing a new concept in Party organisation in Nigeria!. They are empowering their members with Basic Computer Skills. 32 members will from next month be undergoing computer training!. There are other empowerment programmes lined up for their members!.The era of Politicians abandoning their members once they are elected into different offices & only appear again during campaign season to distribute recharge cards, Bags of Salt, Rice etc are over in Anambra-State!

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by investnow2013: 10:44am On Jul 12, 2015
More!

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Kagame: 11:33am On Jul 12, 2015
Grown up men acting like kids.

2 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by IHEJIRIKAisBOKO: 1:13pm On Jul 12, 2015
waternopassgari:

. U can imagine yorubas from Kogi coming to fight in Anambra. .
what is wrong with you ibos? Why do you alwats erronuesly assume that all your problems start and ends with the yorubas?

Are the people of Ibaji in Kogi state Yorubas? Are the Igala's no longer the owners of Ibaji? The same Igala Nnamdi Kanu says will join you ibos when you get biafra are busy killing your people at Aguleri over disputed oil wells but here you are blaming the Yorubs again.

The Igalas in Kogi are the one fighting you, leave the Yorubas out of your woes. Yorubaland in Kogi doesnt extend the Okun areas

3 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by achi4u(m): 2:13pm On Jul 12, 2015
Too bad that each time I came here to read latest news I will be confronted with filthy old pictures with stup!d comments that add nothing to this thread.
I leaved in Anambra and know the truth about the development of this great state.
One truth here is that Anambra developed without govt presence,,,,,
We developed Nnewi single handed without seeing any govt agency, though they're limitations to what individuals can do and what govt can do in terms of town planning etc.
God really blessed Anambra citizens.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by investnow2013: 4:10pm On Jul 12, 2015
League of Anambra Professionals & Obiano!

3 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by investnow2013: 5:09pm On Jul 12, 2015
Nigerian Football League:Nasarawa Unitied 1v IfeanyiubaFC 1 at half time!
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by investnow2013: 7:52pm On Jul 12, 2015
Obiano & Wife today visited Survivers of today's ghastly accident in Regina caelis Hospital Awka!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (314) (315) (316) (317) (318) (319) (320) ... (524) (Reply)

Enugu, The Pride Of The East. / Update on developments in Anambra state-photos / Few Pics From Imo State

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.