Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,849 members, 7,813,884 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:40 PM

Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. - Politics (407) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. (1225514 Views)

Looters Risk 20yrs In Jail As Reps Moves For Economic And Financial Crimes Cour / Who Do You Want As Head Of The Economic And Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC)? / Anambra State Light Of The Nation. Economic And Political Powerhouse Of Naija (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (404) (405) (406) (407) (408) (409) (410) ... (524) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by patrick89(m): 7:15pm On Oct 12, 2015
Fighting the wrong battle as usual while our common enemies are growing stronger!
Ndigbo wise up.

1 Like

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by VickJames(m): 7:15pm On Oct 12, 2015
Investnow: please where is that land located. that land is too green to lie fallow. biko
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by VickJames(m): 7:16pm On Oct 12, 2015
patrick89:
Fighting the wrong battle as usual while our common enemies are growing stronger!
Ndigbo wise up.

brotherly, you see what I am seeing?

there are better ways of winning wars, the way the guy is taking it and the way world leaders are playing their games, i doubt we will get it through his method.

1 Like

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by VickJames(m): 7:21pm On Oct 12, 2015
If you spend time making noise and doing nothing in the east. you will end up radicalising everyone and the whole east will be filled with hatred and detest of one another. If we sit down and reason the best ways of getting this freedom we all need, they wont listen, they will stick to their own guns.

Aggression doesnt win battle, but tactical approach will make beat your enemies hands-down.

If you ask Ndigbo the better ways we can achieve this freedom, you'll see people with wonderful ideas than what is happening now. we will never alaigbo what it was in the war time, biko

1 Like

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by asha80(m): 7:23pm On Oct 12, 2015
Zonacom:
But why are most Nnamdi Kanu's disciples very aggressive both online and offline? I know a certain igbo man who is an ardent listener of radio biafra via cable here in plateau state. Whenever he discusses Biafra issues with fellow igbos of late, he's unusually aggressive and abusive. He terms any person that has a contrary opinion to him Onye hausa. Funny enough, the man is presently a big house in his neighborhood here in Ugwu hausa.
building a big house there? He probably does not know and rationalize what he is doing
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by VickJames(m): 7:27pm On Oct 12, 2015
asha80:
building a big house there? He probably does not know and rationalize what he is doing

He wants Biafra but he doesnt want to work towards it. is he high or something?
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by asha80(m): 7:29pm On Oct 12, 2015
VickJames:

He wants Biafra but he doesnt want to work towards it. is he high or something?
I know a few guys like that..all talk and abuse but their actions are opposite
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by AyakaDunukofia: 7:43pm On Oct 12, 2015
AnamCity:
The revered Obi of Onitsha, Igwe Nnaemeka Achebe the custodian of Igbo culture and the foremost King in Igboland steps out in style.
Igwe Achebe is a man i'm very proud of as an Igbo man.

'Foremost King' in Igboland, yes I agree with you because of his far reaching influence.

But, 'custodian of Igbo culture', this is NOT TRUE, please.

Ambassador of Igbo culture would be sensationally more appropriate for him in this context.

1 Like

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Antivirus92(m): 7:45pm On Oct 12, 2015
asha80:
Greatest mistake nnamdi kanu will ever do in tho his quest is insulting and denigrating the catholic faith in igboland that makes up of at least 30% of o the population..you just cant hope to get the support of a people by attacking their faith especially when it is all the know and brought up with...he should keep off religious issues
30%?....what an understatement!
Catholics make up about 60% of se population

4 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Yeske2(m): 7:49pm On Oct 12, 2015
Hmm..... Praying in the name of Chukwu okike abiama, no more Jesus Christ, so alien.
20 policemen to die for each IPOB member killed.
Why criticising Sunday Oliseh because he said he's not Igbo, will you force him?
It's Oliseh's turn tonight. Nnamdi Kanu
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Zonacom(m): 7:54pm On Oct 12, 2015
Yeske2:
Hmm..... Praying in the name of Chukwu okike abiama, no more Jesus Christ, so alien.
20 policemen to die for each IPOB member killed.
Why criticising Sunday Oliseh because he said he's not Igbo, will you force him?
It's Oliseh's turn tonight. Nnamdi Kanu
It's official, the guy is sick.

2 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Antivirus92(m): 8:04pm On Oct 12, 2015
Zonacom:
It's official, the guy is sick.
leave kanu and his sermon. let's not start a war within us

1 Like

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Deltagiant: 8:08pm On Oct 12, 2015
Antivirus92:
leave kanu and his sermon.
let's not start a war within us

Well said, let people rather hold him on the lies he has said, if any.
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Yeske2(m): 8:24pm On Oct 12, 2015
Alamieyeseigha was poisoned by the Fulanis.
Obasanjo an eediot

If your group doesn't go with his, it means your mum was impregnated by an Hausa man to conceive you

So much i can't type right now, i don tire. This guy feels like an emperor without an empire.

Anyone close to him please tell him to shove that trash up his @ss.

So racist.

Let him stop abusing and cursing the Yorubas
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Yeske2(m): 8:33pm On Oct 12, 2015
Umuchu accident and the accident in Onitsha months ago by a tanker was because of the bad luck of Obiano caused by his sniffing cocaine and encouraged by his wife who is a murderer.

3 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Nobody: 8:35pm On Oct 12, 2015
VickJames:
Hahahahahahaahaha!

See them! Divided in their own interest. When you should think, you spend thesame time talking. Thinking and talking are different.

Igbos need to be wise and wisdom seems not to come by talking too much but by reasoning and strategising the best way to go.

I can tell most you that, you're not thinking and that's why most of us are in this mess.

Take it or leave it, if you do not strategize before taking actions, you're bound to fail.

Igbos

grin grin grin grin

you that have been thinking for Africa.

How far

1 Like

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by investnow2013: 8:36pm On Oct 12, 2015
VickJames:
Investnow: please where is that land located. that land is too green to lie fallow. biko
No! Bro!.... That's somebody's investmentoooo!!!....Rice! Rice!! Rice!!! everywhere in Anambra State!

4 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by investnow2013: 8:40pm On Oct 12, 2015
Yeske2:
Umuchu accident and the accident in Onitsha months ago by a tanker was because of the bad luck of Obiano caused by his sniffing cocaine and encouraged by his wife who is a murderer.
Please bro take this Biafra's Radio commentary to another place!. This is Anambra State thread!!!!

4 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by investnow2013: 8:42pm On Oct 12, 2015
Obi share 20 Millon naira to schools

According to reports Anambra state former governor, Mr. Peter Obi has shared 20 Million Naira to schools across the country.
Obi who disclosed that support to schools has become a passion for him, said that having witnessed the impact the support he gave to schools when he was the Governor of Anambra State yielded in the performances of Anambra schools, that he was encouraged to continue the gesture as part of his contributions to the growth and development of Nigeria. He said this last week as he moved from one school to the another donating 1 Million naira each to them. Some of the schools he visited are: Holy Child Nursery and Primary School, Isiagu; Holy Spirit Secondary School, Ebenebe; St. Anthony Secondary School, Ikenga; Holy Family Secondary School, Igboukwu; St Anthony Nursery and Primary School, Ekwulobia, Immaculate Conception Secondary School, Umuchukwu; Michael Tansi Secondary School, Akpu, Ekwu Memorial Secondary School, Owerri- Ezukala,among others.
Speaking at Madonna Nursery and Primary School, Agulu, which he visited on Friday, Obi encouraged the pupils of the school to have their minds fixed on the fact that education is about their future and should not be joked with. He told them that with education, they could compete with their counterparts in any part of the world. Obi disclosed that he has been engaging a lot of international organisations to get them assist Nigeria in the area of education. “A few weeks ago, I meet with the
leaders of Build Africa in London over the same matter”, Obi said.
Obi took the opportunity to call on wealthy Nigerians to commit certain percentages of their profits to support worthy causes as a way of given back to the society that
made them what they are. He described as particularly painful; a situation where Nigerians spend tens of millions to celebrate vanity when 1 or 2 million Naira donated to
schools would go a long way in making the society a batter place.

5 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Yeske2(m): 8:44pm On Oct 12, 2015
investnow2013:
Please bro take this Biafra's Radio commentary to another place!. This is Anambra State thread!!!!
Ok
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by VickJames(m): 9:26pm On Oct 12, 2015
investnow2013:
No! Bro!.... That's somebody's investmentoooo!!!....Rice! Rice!! Rice!!! everywhere in Anambra State!

Chai! I wanted to book that land o. That land is greener than canaan.
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by VickJames(m): 9:28pm On Oct 12, 2015
patmaine:

you that have been thinking for Africa.
How far
I am fine brother.
People need to think than be aggressive.
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by VickJames(m): 9:30pm On Oct 12, 2015
asha80:
I know a few guys like that..all talk and abuse but their actions are opposite

You'll now ask yourself, who is fighting for who?
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by patrick89(m): 9:33pm On Oct 12, 2015
Yeske2:
He said all this shits

I smell frustration....
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by badnature: 9:34pm On Oct 12, 2015
what is a Yoruba man(yeske2)doing in anambra thread?

3 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Yeske2(m): 9:43pm On Oct 12, 2015
badnature:
what is a Yoruba man(yeske2)doing in anambra thread?
I'm not Yoruba but i'm Swahili from Kenya, ezi bida
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by AtlanticBreeze: 10:31pm On Oct 12, 2015
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by FreeGlobe(f): 11:00pm On Oct 12, 2015
investnow2013:
[s]Obi share 20 Millon naira to schools

According to reports Anambra state former governor, Mr. Peter Obi has shared 20 Million Naira to schools across the country.
Obi who disclosed that support to schools has become a passion for him, said that having witnessed the impact the support he gave to schools when he was the Governor of Anambra State yielded in the performances of Anambra schools, that he was encouraged to continue the gesture as part of his contributions to the growth and development of Nigeria. He said this last week as he moved from one school to the another donating 1 Million naira each to them. Some of the schools he visited are: Holy Child Nursery and Primary School, Isiagu; Holy Spirit Secondary School, Ebenebe; St. Anthony Secondary School, Ikenga; Holy Family Secondary School, Igboukwu; St Anthony Nursery and Primary School, Ekwulobia, Immaculate Conception Secondary School, Umuchukwu; Michael Tansi Secondary School, Akpu, Ekwu Memorial Secondary School, Owerri- Ezukala,among others.
Speaking at Madonna Nursery and Primary School, Agulu, which he visited on Friday, Obi encouraged the pupils of the school to have their minds fixed on the fact that education is about their future and should not be joked with. He told them that with education, they could compete with their counterparts in any part of the world. Obi disclosed that he has been engaging a lot of international organisations to get them assist Nigeria in the area of education. “A few weeks ago, I meet with the
leaders of Build Africa in London over the same matter”, Obi said.
Obi took the opportunity to call on wealthy Nigerians to commit certain percentages of their profits to support worthy causes as a way of given back to the society that
made them what they are. He described as particularly painful; a situation where Nigerians spend tens of millions to celebrate vanity when 1 or 2 million Naira donated to
schools would go a long way in making the society a batter place.[/s]

If I talk about peter obi now, they will say I'm talking about a man that left office 2 years ago. So why are you then bringing this serve serving news here? The 20 million is just about 0.00002% of stolen Anambra money so this should not constitute news. By the way, I want to know in what capacity he is doing the highlighted. limelight/media lover

1 Like

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Bishop42: 11:17pm On Oct 12, 2015
Bishop42:
This makes alot of sense:

The US/UK simply wanted
Goodluck out to sustain the
fraud that we need oil to
survive. When I say Blackman
just chose intellectual laziness everyone says it's a lie. If you checked they stopped buying Nigeria oil by then but the simple post below is what oyibo people do in all oyibo countries but Blackman selfish does not let him do it.
THIS IS CORRECT.BLACKMANS
DEPENDENCE ON OIL IS A
FRAUD BY OYIBO. This was
why they wanted Goodluck
out. You see Cameron saying
Buhari should bring his shopping list because they
think blacks are fools. What
has the British ever done for
Nigeria or even the North
before? All they are doing is
to have a mediocre regime that cannot ask Why are
Chevron, Shell, Schlumberger, Agip, Total, Halliburton, Willbros not quoted in the Nigerian exchange the same way they are quoted in oyibo countries? They just feel that
blacks are brainless and
unfrotunately we act that
way. We do not need crude oil exports to survive and here is the proof.

I have been severally
criticized for suggesting what I think appears to be the origin of blacks with our type of hair. I have also been
criticized for saying the root
cause of all black mans
problem is the absence wealth distribution mechanism through social security. As many as dismissed the suggestion, I am also telling you all today -contrary to what you think Nigeria or any Africa crude oil exporter does not need to do that to succeed.
"Crude oil" and dependence on it on purely an oyibo fraud. Below is my reason for believing that.I also challenge anyone who lives in the Diaspora or a professor and indeed anyone who can handle a critical self appraisal
with objectivity to counter it
Please NOTE THAT
1. All African countries that export crude oil are poor and are still poor and will remain poor till Christ comes
2. No country has ever
developed by exporting oil
3. We have exported oil for almost 50 years and have not
developed
4. Dependence on crude oil
was engineered by oyibo and
sustained by the mediocre
leadership we have.
5. Corruption is another local
profile colonialism fraud.
NIGERIA DOES NOT NEED
CRUDE OIL EXPORTS PLEASE
SEE MY REASON BELOW!!!
Those in the diaspora will understand it better.

*************** ********0 Nigeria did not collapse before
oil infact it was doing better
Here is what the British
figured. In all advanced
countries, what they do is
simple Umanah-Umanah Wonder Bank system which
unfortunately the British
prevented Nigerians from
seeing and adopting. This
would explain their anger
against Ojukwu who had been educated in UK and
understood their system and
treachery. Let us look at how
oyibo did it.
In UK and all other European
countries, let us say Mr or Mrs A earns a monthly
salary of 5Million Naira and
Pays a Tax of 50,000
Mr or Mrs B earns a Monthly
Salary of 10 Million Naira and
Pays a Tax of 100,000 Mr or Mrs C earns a Monthly
salary of 15 Million Naira and
Pays a Tax of 200,000
Mr or Mrs D earns a Monthly
Salary of 20 Million Naira and
Pays a Tax of 300,000 Mr or Mrs E earns a Monthly
Salary of 40,000 Naira and a
Tax of 1000
Mr or Mrs F earns a Monthly
Salary of 20,000 Naira and a
Tax of 300 Mr or Mrs G earns a Monthly
Salary of 5,000 Naira and a tax
of 150
Mr or Mrs H is out of Job and
looking for a New job so is on
EI Mrs I was employed but on
Maternity leave
Mr or Mrs J is disabled and
needs a care Giver
Mr or Mrs K is disabled but
does not need a Care giver The Minimum wage is
50,000.00 Naira
What the oyibo including
British who use their brains
did is simple. From my
illustration above, they have collected a total tax of
From the tax collected they
will give from my illustration
above
Mr or Mrs E that earns a Monthly Salary of 40,000 will
get a low income benefit of
10,000 to make his salary up
to the minimum wage of
Mr or Mrs F that earns a monthly salary of 20,000 will
get a low income benefit of
30,000 to make the salary up
to 50,000 minimum wage
Mr or Mrs G that earns a
Monthly income of 5,000 Naira will get a low income benefit
of 45,000 to make the salary
up to the Minimum wage
Mr or Mrs H receives an EI
payment of at least 50,000 for
a stipulated period within which it is expected he or she
finds employment.
Mrs I that was on Maternity
Leave keeps getting paid from
this same tax based on agreed
rules(Those that live in the UK and had babies there will
remember the DWP folk
calculating when you started
the Maternity leave and when
you are due and comes up
with a Payment that is due to you)
Mr or Mrs J that is disabled and
needs a care giver, will have
some money and the care
giver gets paid based on the
same agreed rules Mr or Mrs K that is disabled
but does not need a care giver
is also getting paid to alleviate
the suffering. Sometimes the
payments are made to the
parents. You see there is still enough
left from the tax to take care
of Projects and Building of
roads and Bridges.
SOMEONE HAS ASKED WHERE
DOES THE MONEY COME FROM? The salaries earned by Mr or
Mrs A,B,C, D, E, F, G, H, I,J, K
get to them after tax.
Then they each pay the
following
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Bishop42: 11:18pm On Oct 12, 2015
Bishop42:
CONTD

1. Utility Bills 2. Mortgage Payments
3. Loans and interest
4. Tv License
6. Council Tax
7. Parking fees
8. Speeding Ticket
9. Grocery shopping
10. Buy things as they want
11. Vehicle license fees
12. Insurance Premiums
13. VAT
14. Student Loan repayment 15. Congestion charges for the people in London
16. Retirement Benefits or
savings And so on
You see clearly that before the end of the month, oyibo has collected back the money
they paid you the previous
month and are ready to pay
you with THE SAME MONEY
AGAIN But in Nigeria and all black nations---the oyibos that use their brain buy crude and give blacks some money the same way they bought slaves When Nigerians get the money here is what happens
1. Some bury their own in the ground
2. Some go and put theirs in
Dubai or Switzerland bank
3. Some build safe and put the money in their house or shop because of distressed banks
4. Some get to the market and remain there.
Based on this flow since
blackman has a government that is never their brothers
keeper, THE MONEY HAS NO
WAY TO RETURN BACK TO
GOVERNMENT making it
difficult for some states to
pay salaries. The annoying thing is the same criminal
government will turn around and tell people they are saving money by reducing ministries
and rendering people
unemployed and you wonder "who are they saving the money for?" and people, even professors believe the crap. I hallenge anyone in Nigeria or abroad to tell us publicly if this is not what oyibo did.
If you think this is not correct or its not what oyibo did and why they think blacks do not know anything, please lets
have your point.Dont be
angry with me when I say what I say about "us" as
blacks, its obvious there is
something not very right
somewhereIf you think this is not correct or its not what oyibo did and why they think blacks do not know anything, please lets
have your point.Dont be
angry with me when I say what I say about "us" as
blacks, its obvious there is
something not very right
somewhere
Source:
https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10153534402089939&id=551864938&refid=17&_ft_=top_level_post_id.10153534402089939
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Bishop42: 11:22pm On Oct 12, 2015
I think igbo governors should adopt this great idea under the condition that anyone who gets this hugh pay MUST patronize goods and services produced in Igboland in other to stimulate our economy and encourage mor companies to Invest in Igboland

example, if you get paid 60,000 a month(which should be the minimun wage across Igboland) 70% of it will be used to patrionise only goods produced in the Igboland. This's a deliberate...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Bishop42: 9:12am On Oct 13, 2015
Musiwa419:
To hell with the west !!! The Russians are here already. They are about building two Nuclear plants in Nigeria. One at Geregu, Kogi state and another at Itu, Akwa-Ibom state.

The FG also recently signed a (BOOT) build, own, operate and transfer contract with the Russian state owned company, ROSATOM, for the constructiong of four additional Nuclear plants. I think they would be situated in all the geopolitical zones in Nigeria including the SE.

I am of the opinion that bilateral/trade agreements with powers like Russia, China, Brazil, Singapore, India, Kazakstan, Belarus etc would be of more benefit to us than the master-servant relationship we currently have with the west

I mean Russian Army not Investors

(1) (2) (3) ... (404) (405) (406) (407) (408) (409) (410) ... (524) (Reply)

Enugu, The Pride Of The East. / Update on developments in Anambra state-photos / Few Pics From Imo State

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.