Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,288 members, 7,839,429 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 06:57 PM

Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. - Politics (421) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. (1232313 Views)

Looters Risk 20yrs In Jail As Reps Moves For Economic And Financial Crimes Cour / Who Do You Want As Head Of The Economic And Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC)? / Anambra State Light Of The Nation. Economic And Political Powerhouse Of Naija (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (418) (419) (420) (421) (422) (423) (424) ... (524) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by OreMI22: 9:33pm On Oct 25, 2015
alfred5:
To all the she-male in house,

For the first time in the history of Nigeria......

Ebonyi State now generate revenue more than Anambra State.

It. Shows that 1) One Governor is working and he's not doing documentaries and billboards about it.

While the other is/wwas busy deceiving his people.

Willie Obiano have no vision.

This is when Peter Obi was governor when we could only generate N500 million/ month.

Anyhow, silence is the best answer to a ...F...

1 Like

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by FreeGlobe(f): 9:38pm On Oct 25, 2015
alfred5:

It. Shows that 1) One Governor is working and he's not doing documentaries and billboards about it.

hehehe, finally you have vindicated me that you are a stark illiterate. The stats you posted were for 2014. When did obiano become governor? You better ask peter obi to return our IGR and LG funds he looted for 8 years. Now you agree with me that:

Peter obi had no vision. cool
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Nobody: 9:42pm On Oct 25, 2015
Beautiful ones are not she-male.

Pictures above, they are the real babes.

Anambra Girls rock!

2 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by FreeGlobe(f): 9:44pm On Oct 25, 2015
Alfred he-male you now agree with me that:

Peter obi had no vision grin
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Nobody: 10:01pm On Oct 25, 2015
Peter Obi was Governor in the year end, 2014.

Lol.

Ndi mmadu doesn't even know when IGR is been released!
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by EASTSIDAZ: 10:07pm On Oct 25, 2015
Confirm! cool

sunnyb0b0:

Beremx is actually 47, will be 48 in February.
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by EASTSIDAZ: 10:12pm On Oct 25, 2015
The alfred5 guy is a daft. cheesy

FreeGlobe:

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by FreeGlobe(f): 10:15pm On Oct 25, 2015
alfred5 stop disgracing and confusing yourself. You fell for it and shot yourself in the foot cheesy

Make obi no sack you o. lol
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Nobody: 10:17pm On Oct 25, 2015
Eastside, you're not daft for not knowing when Peter Obi left office.

Good night Ndi-Anambra...

Not Psuedo accounts., but to real ones!
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by FreeGlobe(f): 10:20pm On Oct 25, 2015
EASTSIDAZ:
The alfred5 guy is a daft. cheesy
cheesy
Alfred he left office in 2013 cheesy
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by EASTSIDAZ: 10:24pm On Oct 25, 2015
You are just a funny character cheesy

@ FreeGlobe do not take this clown seriously. cheesy

alfred5:
Eastside, you're not daft for not knowing when Peter Obi left office.

Good night Ndi-Anambra...

Not Psuedo accounts., but to real ones!
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by NRIPRIEST(m): 10:43pm On Oct 25, 2015
Nnaa,nekwo nu ASA N'IGBO!

1 Like

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by NRIPRIEST(m): 10:46pm On Oct 25, 2015
alfred5:

Kedu ebe ozua si puta?
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Yeske2(m): 12:54am On Oct 26, 2015
Bishop42:
FACTS ABOUT BIAFRA!
(1) Biafran agitation has nothing to do with HYDROCARBON/CRUDE OIL deposits in Niger Delta. Imo, Abia, Anambra are currently oil producing states in Nigeria with huge natural gas reserves, not forgetting the enormous untapped coal deposits in Enugu!
(2) Biafra is not land-locked. It has numerous access to the sea, including through the River Niger.
(3) Biafra entire population is about 35 million people which is greater than the population many advanced countries in Western Europe, including Switzerland, Luxembourg, Belgium, Holland, Austria....etc
(4) Biafra does not or in any form signify war, violence, armed struggle or any sort of physical confrontation. BIAFRA IS NOT WAR! It simply means political, economic and socio-cultural freedom from a feudalist State ruled by terrorists and Jihadists.
(5) Biafra is not a call for massive exodus to Igbo land. Put differently, every Igbo or Biafran must not live in Biafra land. Those who wish could still maintain their residency wherever they are as well as own properties anywhere in the world, including Lagos, Abuja, Kaduna, Kano, Abeokuta…etc.
(6) Independent and sovereign Biafra will never translate to loss or forfeiture of landed properties of her citizens in Lagos, Abuja or anywhere in Nigeria. There are many domestic and international treaties, conventions and laws that protects Assets of non-citizens everywhere in the World, that will apply appropriately.
(7) The NEW BIAFRA shall be a coalition of desirous and willing ethnic nationalities in defunct Eastern Nigeria and would never be a forceful annexation of any unwilling ethnic nationality within its current geo-political definition. Ijaws, Ogonis, Ibibio, Anangs, Efiks, Ogojas, and host of other ethnic NATIONALITIES shall possess the privilege to decide whether to tango politically with their Igbo brethren or go their own separate ways..
( 8 ) Biafra is a train of peace and liberty. A desire for liberation from institutionalised stumbling blocks like quota system and federal character principles in Nigeria’s. quasi- unitary society. It is a movement against internal colonialism, tribal gang-ups, economic marginalisation and political subjugation of Igbo and her minority neighbours.
(9) It has nothing to do with hate, bigotry or ethnic chauvinism. Just a desire to live in a healthy society where your tribe, tongue, religion or creed does not define who you are or how far you would go in your career!
Uju Nwokorobia
Stop this nonsense nwokem, not needed here
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Yeske2(m): 12:56am On Oct 26, 2015
investnow2013:
Miss Anambra 2015 Camping Officially Kicked Off Today 25th Oct @ Trig Point Hotels Nibo Awka!.... Umu Oma nonuooo!!!!!
Nibo my country home, woww!

1 Like

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Yeske2(m): 1:00am On Oct 26, 2015
FreeGlobe:

Your hate for Obi no get part 2 cha cha, the guy tried his best.
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by EASTSIDAZ: 6:48am On Oct 26, 2015
Nibo is part of Awka Capital Territory. So I have equal rights with you even there because I have a plot not too far from Trig Point. So stfu. cheesy

Yeske2:
Nibo my country home, woww!
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Yeske2(m): 7:31am On Oct 26, 2015
EASTSIDAZ:
Nibo is part of Awka Capital Territory. So I have equal rights with you even there because I have a plot not too far from Trig Point. So stfu. cheesy

Lols, thanks for identifying with my Nibo, we are one and same.

Anambra amaka.

1 Like

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Nobody: 9:27am On Oct 26, 2015
The Anambra State Social Media Award grand finale has been slated as follow;

Date: 28th Nov. 2015,
Venue: Golden Destiny International Hotel, no 6 Awoniyi Elemo street Ajao Estate, Lagos.
Time: 1pm.

This is the conclusion of the event which started some weeks back.
The 5 categories contested for are;

1. FIRST CATEGORY (The Best Social Media Defender of the Government of the Day) Candidates :
The shortlisted contestants were;

Vincent Ezechukwu
Emeka Odionu
Obinna Andrew Okomma
Val Iwuchukwu.

2. SECOND CATEGORY (The Best Social Media Critic of the Government of the Day) Candidates :
Contestants shortlisted were;

Ikechukwu Emeka Onyia
Hon Eneh Victor Chigozie
Nadis Avan Ezewuzie
Ikechukwu Al Barney
Augustine Obum Onyebuchi.

3. THIRD CATEGORY (The Best Young Social Media Entrant of the Year ) Candidates :
The contestants shortlisted were;

Amb Izuchukwu Adichie(Alfred5)
Nwankwo Justin
Menkiti Onyebuchi Bernie.

4. FOURTH CATEGORY (The Most Inspiring Social Media Personality of the Year ) Candidates :

Ozii Baba Anieto
Agbili Martins Agility
Chizoba Diamond Ejiofor
Godwin Iyke Okeke

5. FIFTH CATEGORY ( The Most Inspiring Female Social Media Personality of the Year).

Chidimma Tonia
Nneka Indira Manafa
Oparaocha Sharon
Ngozi Ugochukwu-Akabuike
Phina Uche Onwuachu

Note that Winners will be announced at the venue of the event.

The prices for each category and the runners up are;
1. The First and Second categories consists of the winners and runners up. The winners shall be awarded a cash sum of 100,000 Naira, A Plaque and an invitation to the D-Day Event. The second and third runners up will receive a plaque, 20,000 naira and 15,000 naira respectively
2. The third and fourth categories consists of the winners and runners up. The winners shall be awarded a cash sum of 50,000 naira, a Plaque and Android Phone while the second and third runners up will receive a plaque,20,000 naira and 15,000 naira respectively. Only the winners will be invited on the D-Day of the Event.
3. The Fifth category will consist of the winner and runners up. The winner shall be awarded 50,000, a plaque and Android Tablet while the runners up will receive a plaque, 20,000 and 15,000 naira respectively.

We sincerely appreciate the sole sponsor of this August event, Chief Bonaventure Mokwe, Obiridike aka na ani of Umuchu, and Mr Nzewi Nnanna who supported the programme.

We are also thankful to those who participated in the exercise.
APGA Interactive Forum will be reporting Live from the venue on November 28th. See you there.

Thanks.
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Yeske2(m): 10:29am On Oct 26, 2015
^^^^^

Bia, are the contestants to be voted for and how were they chosen in the first place?
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Nobody: 11:25am On Oct 26, 2015
Yeske2:
^^^^^

Bia, are the contestants to be voted for and how were they chosen in the first place?

What concerns you... Why don't you face your life and think of how possible you can add meaning to your life after being fathered by a Muslim person...
Whats your stress??
And why you bordered by Igbos progress and merriment...

For all of us here this guy shouldn't be trusted he is a mole
Cc freeglobe
Anambradota
FkO1
Investnow2013
Chino and Et all

2 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by yellowsun: 11:30am On Oct 26, 2015
^ ^^^ D young man Alfred5 is among the Nominees for the award of the best young social media entrant

SMH for a social critic

Pls tell him to be more objective in his social criticism subsequently
Yeske2:
^^^^^

1 Like

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Nobody: 11:44am On Oct 26, 2015
Consultants, judges,nominees and voters did there works before shortlisting candidates for the grand finale.

And moreover, I was alerted that I have been nominated by friends.

Finally, I'm not into plagiarism, abusive critics, and insultive in my choice of words on facebook, twitter, nairaland...

It pays to be on constructive engagement with leaders.

I'm not a psuedo account holder.

Thanks Ndi-Anambra not psuedo Ndi-Anambra for nominating, voting and shortlisting me.

It has been by grace of God.
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by FreeGlobe(f): 11:59am On Oct 26, 2015
^
cheesy

Anambra award in Lagos. clowns

4 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by investnow2013: 12:36pm On Oct 26, 2015
alfred5:
The Anambra State Social Media Award grand finale has been slated as follow;

Date: 28th Nov. 2015,
Venue: Golden Destiny International Hotel, no 6 Awoniyi Elemo street Ajao Estate, Lagos.
Time: 1pm.

This is the conclusion of the event which started some weeks back.
The 5 categories contested for are;

1. FIRST CATEGORY (The Best Social Media Defender of the Government of the Day) Candidates :

Vincent Ezechukwu
Emeka Odionu
Obinna Andrew Okomma
Val Iwuchukwu.

2. SECOND CATEGORY (The Best Social Media Critic of the Government of the Day) Candidates :
Contestants shortlisted were;

Ikechukwu Emeka Onyia
Hon Eneh Victor Chigozie
Nadis Avan Ezewuzie
Ikechukwu Al Barney
Augustine Obum Onyebuchi.

3. THIRD CATEGORY (The Best Young Social Media Entrant of the Year ) Candidates :
The contestants shortlisted were;

Amb Izuchukwu Adichie(Alfred5)
Nwankwo Justin
Menkiti Onyebuchi Bernie.

4. FOURTH CATEGORY (The Most Inspiring Social Media Personality of the Year ) Candidates :

Ozii Baba Anieto
Agbili Martins Agility
Chizoba Diamond Ejiofor
Godwin Iyke Okeke

5. FIFTH CATEGORY ( The Most Inspiring Female Social Media Personality of the Year).

Chidimma Tonia
Nneka Indira Manafa
Oparaocha Sharon
Ngozi Ugochukwu-Akabuike
Phina Uche Onwuachu

Note that Winners will be announced at the venue of the event.

The prices for each category and the runners up are;
1. The First and Second categories consists of the winners and runners up. The winners shall be awarded a cash sum of 100,000 Naira, A Plaque and an invitation to the D-Day Event. The second and third runners up will receive a plaque, 20,000 naira and 15,000 naira respectively
2. The third and fourth categories consists of the winners and runners up. The winners shall be awarded a cash sum of 50,000 naira, a Plaque and Android Phone while the second and third runners up will receive a plaque,20,000 naira and 15,000 naira respectively. Only the winners will be invited on the D-Day of the Event.
3. The Fifth category will consist of the winner and runners up. The winner shall be awarded 50,000, a plaque and Android Tablet while the runners up will receive a plaque, 20,000 and 15,000 naira respectively.

We sincerely appreciate the sole sponsor of this August event, Chief Bonaventure Mokwe, Obiridike aka na ani of Umuchu, and Mr Nzewi Nnanna who supported the programme.

We are also thankful to those who participated in the exercise.
APGA Interactive Forum will be reporting Live from the venue on November 28th. See you there.

Thanks.
Why Lagos?....... Ndibe anyi Adighi anu ife!. Obiano/some Anambra citizens are working hard to attract events & Investments to the state, why some are foolishly taking them to Lagos!.I am proposing something very soon that I will discuse here that will definitely put a stop to this starting from every town in Anambra state & extended to other States in the East!.Aku rue uno!

2 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Nobody: 12:48pm On Oct 26, 2015
investnow2013:
Why Lagos?....... Ndibe anyi Adighi anu ife!. Obiano/some Anambra citizens are working hard to attract events & Investments to the state, why some are foolishly taking them to Lagos!.I am proposing something very soon that I will discuse here that will definitely put a stop to this starting from every town in Anambra state & extended to other States in the East!.Aku rue uno!

The main sponsor of the ASSMA 2015,doyou know him very well?

You know he's having serious case with ASG in court, though he's a stunch and Prominent APGA.

Have you heard of UNSHAKLE YOUR BRAIN PROJECT ?

Well, majority voted Lagos for security reasons.
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by EASTSIDAZ: 12:53pm On Oct 26, 2015
Uche gi odi kwa ya? The guy is a clown, there is no such 'award'. He is actually trying to mock some people who do not buy his gibberish. cheesy

investnow2013:

1 Like

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by EASTSIDAZ: 12:57pm On Oct 26, 2015
Izuchukwu, stop being a nuisance. Go and get something to do with your life instead of clowning about..

[s]
alfred5:

The main sponsor of the ASSMA 2015,doyou know him very well?

You know he's having serious case with ASG in court, though he's a stunch and Prominent APGA.

Have you heard of UNSHAKLE YOUR BRAIN PROJECT ?

Well, majority voted Lagos for security reasons.
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Nobody: 1:39pm On Oct 26, 2015
People should stop being bittered and insultive.

Well, I enjoyed harsh criticism, abuses, and insults .

How do you feel when people you're insulting keeps mute and disappoint you with no Insult as a reply?

Anambra she-males.
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Nobody: 1:48pm On Oct 26, 2015
https://m.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=1015552258489570&id=100001044165491&set=gm.1012406035490497&refid=17&_ft_=top_level_post_id.1506674329647006%3Atl_objid.1656661104573723%3Athid.100009133598127%3A306061129499414%3A10%3A0%3A1446361199%3A-2345570022076882913&__tn__=C
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Nobody: 1:48pm On Oct 26, 2015
I come here to watch pictures of development in anambra state and read intresting news about anambra state not listen to a bunch thwarts bicker and insult each other like chickens.

If you have nothing to say concerning anambra, pls move out!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Nobody: 1:51pm On Oct 26, 2015
@investnow, thanks for the updates, i've managed to convince my dad and some other people to buy land in the city being constructed in awka. He said the lands sell at 17mill wch is a hike in price from the original 6mill from last year...he's glad to move to awka

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (418) (419) (420) (421) (422) (423) (424) ... (524) (Reply)

Enugu, The Pride Of The East. / Update on developments in Anambra state-photos / Few Pics From Imo State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.