Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,521 members, 7,816,276 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:39 AM

Guys What Was Her First Response When You Approched Her? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys What Was Her First Response When You Approched Her? (720 Views)

EPIC RESPONSE: When She Asks How Big Is Your Manhood. / EPIC RESPONSE: When She Asks How Big Is Your Manhood. / Guys Your Response When She Reply You With This? (picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys What Was Her First Response When You Approched Her? by Princecalm(m): 6:52pm On Oct 02, 2014
What was her first response after you told her you will do anything in the world to please her.We have heard where other girls will just turn off the guy,in some other cases she will say"i will think about it" and stuffs like that.
Re: Guys What Was Her First Response When You Approched Her? by djeezy(m): 6:54pm On Oct 02, 2014
She said "I thought you'd never come and say hi. Law students can form".
Re: Guys What Was Her First Response When You Approched Her? by ogoigbe(m): 6:56pm On Oct 02, 2014
She just smile @ me n left
Re: Guys What Was Her First Response When You Approched Her? by Kennethco(m): 6:57pm On Oct 02, 2014
Cant really remember
Re: Guys What Was Her First Response When You Approched Her? by Nobody: 7:00pm On Oct 02, 2014
Oh Boy

she made a fool outer me in front of my friends grin grin

I can never forget that day in our final!!

Now the fumble Angel is heavy with my baby!!

#life
Re: Guys What Was Her First Response When You Approched Her? by shamsuRana(m): 7:00pm On Oct 02, 2014
I'll think about it and get back at u (when there was no means of getting back)

intended deception..
Re: Guys What Was Her First Response When You Approched Her? by farano(f): 7:05pm On Oct 02, 2014
ogoigbe: She just smile @ me n left
hmmm my kinda person tongue
Re: Guys What Was Her First Response When You Approched Her? by godofwar666(m): 7:32pm On Oct 02, 2014
Commonly for gals; have heard you... Gals. Trowey yansh for una
Re: Guys What Was Her First Response When You Approched Her? by Nobody: 7:34pm On Oct 02, 2014
She knelt down and engaged in 2 minutes thanksgiving.
Re: Guys What Was Her First Response When You Approched Her? by princealbashir: 7:40pm On Oct 02, 2014
After listening to me for several minutes, she just said OK.
Re: Guys What Was Her First Response When You Approched Her? by Nobody: 7:47pm On Oct 02, 2014
Which of the 'hers'?
Re: Guys What Was Her First Response When You Approched Her? by Tallesty1(m): 7:53pm On Oct 02, 2014
Princecalm: What was her first response after you told her you will do anything in the world to please her. We have heard where other girls will just turn off the guy,in some other cases she will say"i will think about it" and stuffs like that.
I have never said that to a lady. Believe Me.

I can't even remember using sweet words to get a lady because I don't ask them out directly.
Re: Guys What Was Her First Response When You Approched Her? by mesoade(m): 8:03pm On Oct 02, 2014
Girls can be funny at times,imagine this girl i was chatting with

Me: hi sweetheart
Her:dnt call me sweetheart,i'm not your sweetheart
Me: baby you're my one and only sweetheart
Her: leye(me) i dnt like it o
Me: baby i'v been in love with u nd i dnt knw how to say it since i dnt knw how i gathered the courage to approach you today,i really love you
Her: Hmmmm
Me: please baby,be my gf
Her: No i can never be your gf
Me: the 1st time i set my eyes on u my heart melted,my joy knew know bounds cos i knw....bla bla bla
Her: leye(me) i'm nt ready for any relationship now.
Me:lol,same here i'm nt ready to date now,i was just joking with you. . .

****bt to my surprise,her next texts were****

Her:bt leye i dnt trust you.
Her:what should i say?
Me: i dnt get you.
Her:i dnt knw what to say,should i say yes or no.

****at this point i come laff within me,girls sha,if course dey wey b "GIRL'S BEHAVIOUR",Na 101yrs person go take use study am****continues****.

Me:seriously,i was joking,i never really meant what i said,i'm nt ready for a relationship now.
Her: you are very funny.
Me:lol

****chat ends****
Re: Guys What Was Her First Response When You Approched Her? by justmag(m): 11:00pm On Oct 02, 2014
Princecalm: What was her first response after you told her you will do anything in the world to please her.We have heard where other girls will just turn off the guy,in some other cases she will say"i will think about it" and stuffs like that.

There is no way in hell I'll walk up to a girl on day one and say things like "i will do anything in the world to please you!"
Re: Guys What Was Her First Response When You Approched Her? by Nobody: 11:06pm On Oct 02, 2014
Princecalm: What was her first response after you told her you will do anything in the world to please her.We have heard where other girls will just turn off the guy,in some other cases she will say"i will think about it" and stuffs like that.
she was falling head over heels before I spoke. smiley
Re: Guys What Was Her First Response When You Approched Her? by Tymax(m): 11:23pm On Oct 02, 2014
I dropped all my lines- my tight lyrics- then her response started with: "Hmmmmmmm"...

Ah! My heart broke. It was my first attempt at "toasting" and I was rejected. grin Many years ago, in the days of humble beginnings. grin

(1) (Reply)

Ladies Opinion: Why Do You Hate Us? / Human Barbie Valeria Lukyanova Beaten Up By 'haters' / Love-Rhymes For The Lady I Used To Love.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.