Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,063 members, 7,810,957 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:30 PM

Guys Your Response When She Reply You With This? (picture) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Your Response When She Reply You With This? (picture) (2821 Views)

Quiet Reserved Guys VS Loud Outgoing Guys, Your Pick / Ladies, How Do You Decline Giving Guys Your Contact? / My Friend Just Got Dumped Via SMS, Should She Reply? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys Your Response When She Reply You With This? (picture) by Tbillz(m): 11:09pm On Jul 14, 2015
Your reaction?

Re: Guys Your Response When She Reply You With This? (picture) by feldido(m): 11:11pm On Jul 14, 2015
Chai... She don finish d guy grin
Re: Guys Your Response When She Reply You With This? (picture) by Nobody: 11:12pm On Jul 14, 2015
BiigTInzs grin
Re: Guys Your Response When She Reply You With This? (picture) by nikkiking(m): 11:14pm On Jul 14, 2015
Will jus press delete asap
Re: Guys Your Response When She Reply You With This? (picture) by ibkgab001: 11:15pm On Jul 14, 2015
The bigger one is "OGEDE AGBAGBA"

The smaller one is "OGEDE OMINI"

I think Can anyone confirm Lala's size for me
Re: Guys Your Response When She Reply You With This? (picture) by meimoks(f): 11:18pm On Jul 14, 2015
grin grin grin
Re: Guys Your Response When She Reply You With This? (picture) by powerfulsettingz: 11:28pm On Jul 14, 2015
but she was just been sincere ni nw....... small time nw u will say ladies can lie too much
Re: Guys Your Response When She Reply You With This? (picture) by Swaggzkid: 11:30pm On Jul 14, 2015
Very soon she go yoo!
Re: Guys Your Response When She Reply You With This? (picture) by BrownCookie(f): 11:31pm On Jul 14, 2015
ibkgab001:

I think Can anyone confirm Lala's size for me

I kinda missed nairalanding. grin grin
Re: Guys Your Response When She Reply You With This? (picture) by ibkgab001: 11:32pm On Jul 14, 2015
Welcome back
Re: Guys Your Response When She Reply You With This? (picture) by Nobody: 11:41pm On Jul 14, 2015
grin Oboi this is killing a man with a bazooka
Re: Guys Your Response When She Reply You With This? (picture) by witnezHD(m): 11:53pm On Jul 14, 2015
*moment of shame *
Re: Guys Your Response When She Reply You With This? (picture) by liveyourlife: 2:22am On Jul 15, 2015
Op, Seriously?
Re: Guys Your Response When She Reply You With This? (picture) by Gwan2(m): 2:54am On Jul 15, 2015
Buh somtymz am baffled wit d way ladies overflog d issue of joystick size......If my joystick wz small for u, definately is coz ur V wz too wide 4 it.
I fink ladies shld get d blame if a joystick is small on dem, d qtn is hw did ur V become so damn WIDEEE?
Re: Guys Your Response When She Reply You With This? (picture) by ireneony(f): 3:00am On Jul 15, 2015
^^^^ this dude must have a small joystickundecided

1 Like

Re: Guys Your Response When She Reply You With This? (picture) by Nobody: 3:23am On Jul 15, 2015
To all those who knows me here on Nairaland my name is WARRIBLOOD aka K.O.W (the king of wordplay)
Rap battle forum..

Am from Delta state.. born And Bred In WARRI-City
But most of it all.. am a Musician.. been doing. This shitt for 5years na.

But bros.. no promoters mehn. alot of my guys some done run come Lagos because of this music stuff... hoping to blow like wizkid..

Because back here in waff town nobody cares about entertainment..imagine we were there when wizkid blew..
And now we are still here.. when korede bello blow..
Even lil kesh.. and now kiss Daniel.

Please don't get me wrong.. I ain't hating on them it's their luck.. but to you bro do you think we happy..

Enough said... just did this new tracklast week..?
Titled. TAP OUT people says its a hit track
PLEASE DOWNLOAD!!! https://www.nairaland.com/2452260/baba-god..when-go-take-blow#35872499
Re: Guys Your Response When She Reply You With This? (picture) by xpac01(m): 3:50am On Jul 15, 2015
My is definitely the bigger one.
Re: Guys Your Response When She Reply You With This? (picture) by Alexas58: 7:59am On Jul 15, 2015
Loll!!...u don't knw wah to reply her??
Re: Guys Your Response When She Reply You With This? (picture) by agohmamuda(m): 8:44am On Jul 15, 2015
to me it means that d new guy fries plantain for her or buys her plantain while ....... doesnt.

*moral of d day: Always buy ur girl some plantain.

(1) (Reply)

I Hugged A Man In The Presence Of His Wife! Right Or Wrong? / Woman Makes A Living By Taking Pics Of Men's joysticks / What Is The Most Important Lessons You’ve Learned In Life?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.