Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,014 members, 7,835,438 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:14 AM

Can A Relationship Exist Without Sex? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can A Relationship Exist Without Sex? (2099 Views)

She Wants A Sugar Daddy Without Sex, Guy Replies Him / What Do Boys Gain In A Relationship Without Sex? / Can Love Exist Without Jealousy? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can A Relationship Exist Without Sex? by Nobody: 11:18pm On Oct 02, 2014
I was just as if my eyes opened newly. I have not been in a serious relationship before because I had had a different plan in life. (don't ask)..........I had previously thought that almost all relationships are pure but it was to my greatest surprise that 3(1m, 2f) friends of mine told me that 98% of relationships existing now are depending on s.ex for health one of the female ones said that it is the reason why she is no longer fancy relationship. that's why I wanted to put this question, what percentage will you give to a relationship that has lasted 1-5years without s.ex? Mine is 90%. Share your thoughts. please no insult...
Re: Can A Relationship Exist Without Sex? by pasqal09: 11:23pm On Oct 02, 2014
It depends. Once sex has always been a factor in it, there's hardly any chance it'll survive without it.
Re: Can A Relationship Exist Without Sex? by naijaboiy: 11:26pm On Oct 02, 2014
This issue has been overflogged times without number in this section undecidedundecided
Re: Can A Relationship Exist Without Sex? by Baddestguyp(m): 11:41pm On Oct 02, 2014
yes but its rear cos most relationships these days are based on sex and not love
Re: Can A Relationship Exist Without Sex? by Nobody: 11:52pm On Oct 02, 2014
A relationship without sex?I laugh,if that happens to u,sorry brother,u have been FRIENDZONED
Re: Can A Relationship Exist Without Sex? by Nobody: 12:00am On Oct 03, 2014
edozie04: A relationship without sex?I laugh,if that happens to u,sorry brother,u have been FRIENDZONED
what of if I have not requested for that......

1 Like

Re: Can A Relationship Exist Without Sex? by Nobody: 12:01am On Oct 03, 2014
edozie04: A relationship without sex?I laugh,if that happens to u,sorry brother,u have been FRIENDZONED
what of if I have not requested and do not want to request for that but only desires to keep the natural love burning? ......
Re: Can A Relationship Exist Without Sex? by Nobody: 12:09am On Oct 03, 2014
stanchris4reality: what of if I have not requested and do not want to request for that but only desires to keep the natural love burning? ......
U don't request for sex in a relationship,it is your right,some guys confuse relationship and friendzoning,if u ar in a supposed relationship with a girl nd u have nt bleeped her,sorry u ar so deep in d friendzone
Re: Can A Relationship Exist Without Sex? by menson(m): 12:45am On Oct 03, 2014
YES it can.... dat is, if only it happens between to CHRIASTIANS. who hav d fear of GOD... or even between A VIRGIN AND A LAD.... den dat spirit of sex will flee away

1 Like

Re: Can A Relationship Exist Without Sex? by Mastermind24(m): 1:17am On Oct 03, 2014
Re: Can A Relationship Exist Without Sex? by chibwike(m): 3:00am On Oct 03, 2014
yes
Re: Can A Relationship Exist Without Sex? by Nobody: 5:19am On Oct 03, 2014
edozie04: U don't request for sex in a relationship,it is your right,some guys confuse relationship and friendzoning,if u ar in a supposed relationship with a girl nd u have nt bleeped her,sorry u ar so deep in d friendzone
if her openness to your sex request makes you think that you are the only one in her life..... my brother, you might be deceiving yourself because you are dealing with a sex-charitable girl (keziah)
Re: Can A Relationship Exist Without Sex? by Nobody: 5:26am On Oct 03, 2014
edozie04: U don't request for sex in a relationship,it is your right,some guys confuse relationship and friendzoning,if u ar in a supposed relationship with a girl nd u have nt bleeped her,sorry u ar so deep in d friendzone
am in a position to demand for sex but I did not do that makes me to be in friends zone? do you think that sex is a proof of love? If your girlfriend opened her legs as easy as you asked her because of your so called "love", then know that she might have done that in thousands of her former relationships, she will not make a good wife for she is a slut. true love demands purity from both the boy and the girl in a relationship.
Re: Can A Relationship Exist Without Sex? by Nobody: 5:40am On Oct 03, 2014
yes,an inteligent girl dating a mumu guy
Re: Can A Relationship Exist Without Sex? by Nobody: 6:27am On Oct 03, 2014
stanchris4reality:
am in a position to demand for sex but I did not do that makes me to be in friends zone? do you think that sex is a proof of love? If your girlfriend opened her legs as easy as you asked her because of your so called "love", then know that she might have done that in thousands of her former relationships, she will not make a good wife for she is a slut. true love demands purity from both the boy and the girl in a relationship.
stanchris4reality:
if her openness to your sex request makes you think that you are the only one in her life..... my brother, you might be deceiving yourself because you are dealing with a sex-charitable girl (keziah)
[quote author=stanchris4reality]
You misunderstand the point,I did not say u demand neither you request for sex,it is a phenomenom that just happens,and what makes the girl a sLuT if you are the only person that shines her kongo?
Re: Can A Relationship Exist Without Sex? by djeezy(m): 6:29am On Oct 03, 2014
Redundant topic. Yes it can if both parties want it that way.

1 Like

Re: Can A Relationship Exist Without Sex? by lakamua: 7:07am On Oct 03, 2014
A relationship without sex while you are busy spending money is the height of muguism. U are just a maga while one sharp guy is using that same girl as a intimacy gadget. Only naive teenagers should fall for such tricks. All what you call love is just a sign of inability to study you immediate environment. Intelligence is not by reading only books written by people. Carry out your own research
Re: Can A Relationship Exist Without Sex? by Nobody: 7:48am On Oct 03, 2014
lakamua: A relationship without sex while you are busy spending money is the height of muguism. U are just a maga while one sharp guy is using that same girl as a intimacy gadget. Only naive teenagers should fall for such tricks. All what you call love is just a sign of inability to study you immediate environment. Intelligence is not by reading only books written by people. Carry out your own research
and you should be one of those people who take sex to be the heart and health of a relationship and the proof of love to the girl. You must be making a total mistake because you will never be in a long lasting relationship or one with true love. You will only concentrate in testing every girl you see on the way. Spending on the girl is a cause of natural love. it is in the nature of man to care for a woman but to demand sex is out of his free will. it's a choice of being responsible or immoral.

2 Likes

Re: Can A Relationship Exist Without Sex? by Nobody: 8:06am On Oct 03, 2014
edozie04: You misunderstand the point,I did not say u demand neither
you request for sex,it is a phenomenom that just happens,and
what makes the girl a sLuT if you are the only person that
shines her kongo?
and how sure are you that you are the only person that she opens her leg to? because, she will be doing that with every man that comes her way after all, you will not know.
Re: Can A Relationship Exist Without Sex? by lawrenceunaa: 10:21am On Oct 03, 2014
Baddestguyp: yes but its rear cos most relationships these days are based on sex and not love
and money undecided
Re: Can A Relationship Exist Without Sex? by lawrenceunaa: 10:24am On Oct 03, 2014
stanchris4reality:
tell am ooo

as relationship dey fumble this days a lady that engages on sexual relationship would be a slutĀ® when the first fails undecided
Re: Can A Relationship Exist Without Sex? by Sarimah(f): 10:32am On Oct 03, 2014
It works very well
But these days many place sex b4 love in their relationship

(1) (Reply)

Y Do Girls Like Flirting??? / . / Do NOT Marry Someone Until You Can Honestly Answer These 20 Questions!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.