Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,604 members, 7,820,162 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:43 AM

Who Should He Choose. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Should He Choose. (756 Views)

He Is Inlove With Two Women(which Should He Choose) / If God Was To Choose Another Noah, Will He Choose You? / He Choose To Be With Me Alone On His Birthday, Pls Is This Normal? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Should He Choose. by ERCROSS(m): 1:28am On Oct 03, 2014
He has been in a 9yrs old relationship with Debby( not real name tho) who has been waiting for him ever before he gained admission into the higher institution.

Employed( an engineer) but not earning enough yet. The only child and daughter(temi) of his multi-national company's C.E.O came back from Germany 2 months ago, she turn out to be his course mate while he was in Germany for his M.sc degree, she finds-out he is a trustworthy fellow and thereby shows interest in having him as her husband.

Few months ago, he met one of his ex's (seun) who he had always wished he marries, even after the break-up, coz she is a decent girl and thinks she will make a good house wife. still unmarried and trying to renew interest in him.

He still loves Debby and feels like he shld marry her coz of the years she has given-up waiting.

His elder broh who ssponsored his education through, made it a compulsion he must marry temi (C.E.O's daughter)or else he will stop interfering in his life.

Seun on the other hand has been on his neck asking him to unbreak the heart he broked 11 years ago. To Write a past wrong right

He is confused

Nairalanders, your advice is highly welcomed.
He is my elder brother.
Re: Who Should He Choose. by Waspy(m): 1:48am On Oct 03, 2014
Na hin sabi who best for am, not me.

3 Likes

Re: Who Should He Choose. by vikkyboboski(m): 3:40am On Oct 03, 2014
emmmmm! am coming make I buy shield pure water self cool my head, brb .
Re: Who Should He Choose. by Roland17(m): 3:58am On Oct 03, 2014
Never ever date or commit to anyone out of pity, never...

My advice to your brother is simple, "to do away with emotions when making a decision as strategic as this", he has to be pragmatic and think long term and whatever decision he makes he must be ready to bear the brunt... like I mentioned earlier, warn him to keep emotions out when making decisions like this one..reality sets in after emotions dwindle..

2 Likes

Re: Who Should He Choose. by dytbabe: 4:57am On Oct 03, 2014
Simples smths
Mali the 3
Shikena
Re: Who Should He Choose. by ERCROSS(m): 10:59am On Oct 03, 2014
dytbabe: Simples smths
Mali the 3
Shikena

The three...
U must be joking...
Re: Who Should He Choose. by kay29000(m): 11:22am On Oct 03, 2014
I think he has to make that decision on his own. If I was in his shoes, I would go for Seun.
Re: Who Should He Choose. by ERCROSS(m): 5:01pm On Oct 03, 2014
^^^. Seun.. ?

(1) (Reply)

I Think My Girlfriend Has Found A Sugar Daddy / I Had No Choice Than To Breakup With Her. / I Would Buy Me A Man Instantly!! Just Show Me The Market Place.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.