Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,842 members, 7,813,835 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:32 PM

He Choose To Be With Me Alone On His Birthday, Pls Is This Normal? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Choose To Be With Me Alone On His Birthday, Pls Is This Normal? (3179 Views)

He Is Inlove With Two Women(which Should He Choose) / She Says Tomorrow Is Her Birthday-pls Advice / What Do I Give My Boyfriend On His Birthday? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

He Choose To Be With Me Alone On His Birthday, Pls Is This Normal? by Nobody: 10:49am On Dec 20, 2014
Just celebrated his birthday and he dodged away from his party in d mornin to be with me, i was with him alone all through till the next day..i was jus staring @ him wondering if he has gone kolomental...dou kudos to him cos i enjoyed all d chopables...*wink*#

But he later called his friends to go on with the party, eating & drinkin.

Pls guys...is there any name to call this kind of love?

U can bully me, its a normal thing in this forum,even abuse but i av promise mysef never to insult back agn..

My love to all the romantic & faithful guys.
Re: He Choose To Be With Me Alone On His Birthday, Pls Is This Normal? by remsonik(f): 10:53am On Dec 20, 2014
You should really be happy he chose to spend the day with you. It shows how he loves and care about you.
Yes its normal.

4 Likes

Re: He Choose To Be With Me Alone On His Birthday, Pls Is This Normal? by aristocrazzy: 10:55am On Dec 20, 2014
So because of he give u chopables it means he loves you. Kpele.
Re: He Choose To Be With Me Alone On His Birthday, Pls Is This Normal? by Nobody: 10:56am On Dec 20, 2014
Itz normal jor.....
Re: He Choose To Be With Me Alone On His Birthday, Pls Is This Normal? by Idowuogbo(f): 10:58am On Dec 20, 2014
If he no spend am with you,you'll complain,he spend am with you now, you are asking if the love is strange? Hian!

5 Likes

Re: He Choose To Be With Me Alone On His Birthday, Pls Is This Normal? by Nobody: 10:59am On Dec 20, 2014
[size=15pt]he simply enjoys your company than all the party troubles, probably an introvert (like myself). He loves you, weird thing is that the only thing you saw in it is the food you ate undecided[/size]

3 Likes

Re: He Choose To Be With Me Alone On His Birthday, Pls Is This Normal? by woky: 10:59am On Dec 20, 2014
Midehi:
Just celebrated his birthday and he dodged away from his party in d mornin to be with me, i was with him alone all through till the next day..i was jus staring @ him wondering if he has gone kolomental...dou kudos to him cos i enjoyed all d chopables...*wink*#

But he later called his friends to go on with the party, eating & drinkin.

Pls guys...is there any name to call this kind of love?

U can bully me, its a normal thing in this forum,even abuse but i av promise mysef never to insult back agn..

My love to all the romantic & faithful guys.
wht did u gave him as birthday gift??

2 Likes

Re: He Choose To Be With Me Alone On His Birthday, Pls Is This Normal? by Beesluv: 11:02am On Dec 20, 2014
Are you sure you guys were just staring at each other through out?

1 Like

Re: He Choose To Be With Me Alone On His Birthday, Pls Is This Normal? by iceberylin(m): 11:04am On Dec 20, 2014
Question for the Gods
Re: He Choose To Be With Me Alone On His Birthday, Pls Is This Normal? by Nobody: 11:06am On Dec 20, 2014
woky:
wht did u gave him as birthday gift??
I designed a t-shirt for him wit d incription of his nickname..he dint know so he was shocked to recieve it frm me
Re: He Choose To Be With Me Alone On His Birthday, Pls Is This Normal? by Princecalm(m): 11:08am On Dec 20, 2014
Your boyfriend spent most of the time with you on his birthday, then what business do we have with that, i don't get what you are really saying we should advise you on.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: He Choose To Be With Me Alone On His Birthday, Pls Is This Normal? by Nobody: 11:11am On Dec 20, 2014
Good for you.
He loves you
Re: He Choose To Be With Me Alone On His Birthday, Pls Is This Normal? by Nobody: 11:12am On Dec 20, 2014
Idowuogbo:
If he no spend am with you,you'll complain,he spend am with you now, you are asking if the love is strange? Hian!
No, what i mean was him choosing to be with me alone...i mite as well be in d party with evryother people den go with him in the night but he left them in d mornin til d next day.not dat i did nt apreciate it,i did bt all through i ws jus staring @ him.
Re: He Choose To Be With Me Alone On His Birthday, Pls Is This Normal? by woky: 11:12am On Dec 20, 2014
Midehi:

I designed a t-shirt for him wit d incription of his nickname..he dint know so he was shocked to recieve it frm me
good!! Enjoy the love u both share, while it last.

1 Like

Re: He Choose To Be With Me Alone On His Birthday, Pls Is This Normal? by Nobody: 11:15am On Dec 20, 2014
Beesluv:
Are you sure you guys were just stating at each other through out?
You shud understand na....haba..dats normal
Re: He Choose To Be With Me Alone On His Birthday, Pls Is This Normal? by woky: 11:21am On Dec 20, 2014
Midehi:

wht is normal if I may ask

1 Like 1 Share

Re: He Choose To Be With Me Alone On His Birthday, Pls Is This Normal? by justmag(m): 11:21am On Dec 20, 2014
Smh!!! A man does that and you think it's not normal? Its called love. Appreciate it??
Re: He Choose To Be With Me Alone On His Birthday, Pls Is This Normal? by OohMpa: 11:22am On Dec 20, 2014
Midehi:

No, what i mean was him choosing to be with me alone...i mite as well be in d party with evryother people den go with him in the night but he left them in d mornin til d next day.not dat i did nt apreciate it,i did bt all through i ws jus staring @ him.

He wanted your pünny dammit angry

Will he punninize in the party? No angry
Now you've given him pünny, you enjoy am? Yes angry
He left all the girls in the party to give you till day break unlimited punninizing no strings attached and you're complaining

Shatap and enjoy the relationship. More grease to your kpeckus angry

7 Likes

Re: He Choose To Be With Me Alone On His Birthday, Pls Is This Normal? by woky: 11:24am On Dec 20, 2014
Midehi:

grin grin
Re: He Choose To Be With Me Alone On His Birthday, Pls Is This Normal? by Ruq: 11:26am On Dec 20, 2014
Op your signature says FWB now I understand your reaction. You just want him to tap that and leave. I wish I was the guy.
Re: He Choose To Be With Me Alone On His Birthday, Pls Is This Normal? by woky: 11:27am On Dec 20, 2014
OohMpa:

He left all the girls in the party to give you till day break unlimited punninizing no strings attached and you're complaining

Hmmmm.. Wats the meaning of punninizing
Re: He Choose To Be With Me Alone On His Birthday, Pls Is This Normal? by Tallesty1(m): 11:31am On Dec 20, 2014
Idowuogbo:
She is confused walahi.

See the heading of her post He Choose To Be With Me Alone On His Birthday, Pls Is This Normal

See the ending My love to all the romantic & faithful guys.

The question we should be asking is, Is she Normal?

4 Likes

Re: He Choose To Be With Me Alone On His Birthday, Pls Is This Normal? by Nobody: 11:32am On Dec 20, 2014
OohMpa:

very wrong thinking...tnx anyway
Re: He Choose To Be With Me Alone On His Birthday, Pls Is This Normal? by TrishaP(f): 11:34am On Dec 20, 2014
Tallesty1:
She is confused walahi.

See the heading of her post He Choose To Be With Me Alone On His Birthday, Pls Is This Normal

Lol
You sef, Show mercy na

1 Like

Re: He Choose To Be With Me Alone On His Birthday, Pls Is This Normal? by Nobody: 11:34am On Dec 20, 2014
woky:
wht is normal if I may ask
*wink*
Re: He Choose To Be With Me Alone On His Birthday, Pls Is This Normal? by woky: 11:34am On Dec 20, 2014
Tallesty1:
She is confused walahi.

Love still dy shak ha like alomo grin grin
Re: He Choose To Be With Me Alone On His Birthday, Pls Is This Normal? by woky: 11:35am On Dec 20, 2014
Midehi:

*wink*
Is winks normal?? undecided
Re: He Choose To Be With Me Alone On His Birthday, Pls Is This Normal? by woky: 11:36am On Dec 20, 2014
TrishaP:

Lol
You sef, Show mercy na
I spent 8Seconds on ur pp wink
Re: He Choose To Be With Me Alone On His Birthday, Pls Is This Normal? by TrishaP(f): 11:38am On Dec 20, 2014
woky:
I spent 8Seconds on ur pp wink
Ok
Re: He Choose To Be With Me Alone On His Birthday, Pls Is This Normal? by Beesluv: 11:40am On Dec 20, 2014
Midehi:

OK o. In nine months time, we'll know grin
Re: He Choose To Be With Me Alone On His Birthday, Pls Is This Normal? by decode55(m): 11:52am On Dec 20, 2014
Mtcheeeew

All these 15year old children having boyfriends already. Chill, let your dad catch you, He'll flog sense into you.

Little rat tongue

2 Likes

Re: He Choose To Be With Me Alone On His Birthday, Pls Is This Normal? by badex11: 11:57am On Dec 20, 2014
SHE NEEDS YOUR VOTE

Please Kindly assist to cast your vote for my daughter by liking her picture in the ongoing cussons baby moments competition. Her name is DEBORAH ANJOLAOLUWA
here is the voting link
https://cussonsbabymoments.com/details.php?ref=276
Thank you and God bless

(1) (2) (Reply)

10 Things Broke Girls Normally Use To Entertain Male Visitors / We Had MouthAction And She Finds It Hard To Close Her Mouth. / Why Are Some Ladies Vagina Tight From Onset And WWW Inside?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.