Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,454 members, 7,830,250 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:38 PM

Married Woman Caught With Her Friend’s Husband [see Photo - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Married Woman Caught With Her Friend’s Husband [see Photo (4541 Views)

This Pig Sent a Friend's Husband Her Bikini Pic. Explicit Photos . . Haba!!! / My Newly Married Friend's Husband Is After My Boobs. / "I Slept With My Best Friend’s Husband" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Married Woman Caught With Her Friend’s Husband [see Photo by LilNetty(m): 6:30am On Oct 03, 2014
While women are complaining of girls snatching their husbands.
This married woman was caught live doing things with her friend’s husband.
The source said the wife trailed her friend and hubby for several weeks before she eventually caught them in action in a local hotel.
Her husband managed to escape but the married woman was humiliated.

1 Share

Re: Married Woman Caught With Her Friend’s Husband [see Photo by Nobody: 6:32am On Oct 03, 2014
Bursted grin grin grin
Re: Married Woman Caught With Her Friend’s Husband [see Photo by Nobody: 6:46am On Oct 03, 2014
Some women re the cause of all this; mind d kind of things u gist with ur friend, gisting too intimmate things with them is over d boundry; imagine telling her ; how good ur husband is in bed ; how Big his di*ck happpens to be; how very efficaceous he is .. Et all, n maybe ur friend happens to be suffering inefficiency 4rm his own man? What do u hope to achievve if not this?...

6 Likes

Re: Married Woman Caught With Her Friend’s Husband [see Photo by seunlayi(m): 7:01am On Oct 03, 2014
very bad and degrading

2 Likes

Re: Married Woman Caught With Her Friend’s Husband [see Photo by yuncka: 7:05am On Oct 03, 2014
Wat r friends for?

2 Likes

Re: Married Woman Caught With Her Friend’s Husband [see Photo by flexing11(m): 7:55am On Oct 03, 2014
she want to enjoy what her friend is enjoying too'2 bad!
Re: Married Woman Caught With Her Friend’s Husband [see Photo by Rapaltar(m): 9:07am On Oct 03, 2014
A cheerful giver....

Who doesnt love a cheerful giver??

Even God does... gringringringringrin
Re: Married Woman Caught With Her Friend’s Husband [see Photo by Nobody: 9:12am On Oct 03, 2014
chaiii red handed!!
Re: Married Woman Caught With Her Friend’s Husband [see Photo by guass(m): 9:15am On Oct 03, 2014
Raymondenyi: Some women re the cause of all this; mind d kind of things u gist with ur friend, gisting too intimmate things with them is over d boundry; imagine telling her ; how good ur husband is in bed ; how Big his di*ck happpens to be; how very efficaceous he is .. Et all, n maybe ur friend happens to be suffering inefficiency 4rm his own man? What do u hope to achievve if not this?...
ON PIONT

1 Like

Re: Married Woman Caught With Her Friend’s Husband [see Photo by guass(m): 9:22am On Oct 03, 2014
Her husband managed to escape
Goat is better than the man.
Re: Married Woman Caught With Her Friend’s Husband [see Photo by Wristler: 10:09am On Oct 03, 2014
What are friends for.....if they can't share a D lipsrsealed
Re: Married Woman Caught With Her Friend’s Husband [see Photo by folawiyoma(m): 10:15am On Oct 03, 2014
Make I book space
Re: Married Woman Caught With Her Friend’s Husband [see Photo by lawrenceunaa: 10:19am On Oct 03, 2014
LilNetty: While women are complaining of girls snatching their husbands.
This married woman was caught live doing things with her friend’s husband.
The source said the wife trailed her friend and hubby for several weeks before she eventually caught them in action in a local hotel.
Her husband managed to escape but the married woman was humiliated.
op give credit to the source @naijaloaded
Re: Married Woman Caught With Her Friend’s Husband [see Photo by PrettyPhine(f): 11:47am On Oct 03, 2014
Hmmmmm, na wa o. What a world.
Re: Married Woman Caught With Her Friend’s Husband [see Photo by Kunleskey(m): 12:12pm On Oct 03, 2014
A friend in need is a friend indeed...show me your friend and i will tell you who you are.... or where you are going to.,.
Re: Married Woman Caught With Her Friend’s Husband [see Photo by Nobody: 12:18pm On Oct 03, 2014
there is always love in sharing
Re: Married Woman Caught With Her Friend’s Husband [see Photo by Nobody: 12:53pm On Oct 03, 2014
She goat
Re: Married Woman Caught With Her Friend’s Husband [see Photo by reaky(m): 1:59pm On Oct 03, 2014
What are friends for grin
Re: Married Woman Caught With Her Friend’s Husband [see Photo by Asiwaju9ja(m): 4:06pm On Oct 03, 2014
if you wanna cheat, cheat with something that makes sense.
Re: Married Woman Caught With Her Friend’s Husband [see Photo by Franchise21(m): 5:09pm On Oct 03, 2014
Raymondenyi: Some women re the cause of all this; mind d kind of things u gist with ur friend, gisting too intimmate things with them is over d boundry; imagine telling her ; how good ur husband is in bed ; how Big his di*ck happpens to be; how very efficaceous he is .. Et all, n maybe ur friend happens to be suffering inefficiency 4rm his own man? What do u hope to achievve if not this?...
Absolutely correct
Re: Married Woman Caught With Her Friend’s Husband [see Photo by kay29000(m): 5:42pm On Oct 03, 2014
Ladies are becoming bolder everyday...I guess it is this whole "feminist movement " thing. I remember this friend of mine telling me about one guy she was scheming on sleeping with... a married man in her church. And she was talking about it like it wasn't a big deal, eventhough she and the guy's wife are also friends.
Re: Married Woman Caught With Her Friend’s Husband [see Photo by Nobody: 5:45pm On Oct 03, 2014
No matter what this woman did, she should never be treated this way.
Re: Married Woman Caught With Her Friend’s Husband [see Photo by xtervaganza(m): 5:50pm On Oct 03, 2014
Honeywellllll.....nooodlesssss......bambalalaaaa bambalalaaaa
Re: Married Woman Caught With Her Friend’s Husband [see Photo by Mskrisx(f): 3:10am On Oct 04, 2014
xtervaganza: Honeywellllll.....nooodlesssss......bambalalaaaa bambalalaaaa

U just so. crazy you made me ROTFL
Re: Married Woman Caught With Her Friend’s Husband [see Photo by Acidosis(m): 7:28am On Oct 04, 2014
nothing new...
Re: Married Woman Caught With Her Friend’s Husband [see Photo by OrlandoOwoh(m): 7:50am On Oct 04, 2014
I wonder what some men find attractive in the näkedness of married women. To me the näkedness of a married woman (though I have not seen any) is disgusting just like a banana peel eaten someone else.

(1) (Reply)

Imagine Walking In Here When You Are High...(photo) / My Girlfriend Doesn't Enjoy Sex. / The Phrase ''friends With Benefit''

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.