Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,267 members, 7,811,761 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:07 PM

Imagine Walking In Here When You Are High...(photo) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Imagine Walking In Here When You Are High...(photo) (4535 Views)

Lady Steps Out Pantless Cat Walking In Lagos, Gets Blasted (Photos) / Yahoo Plus, Handkerchief, Ritual Sex: Many Nigerian Female Students Walking Dead / Woman’s Hot Pants Confuse Police Who Think She’s Walking Unclad In England (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Imagine Walking In Here When You Are High...(photo) by czarr(m): 1:55pm On Mar 25, 2022
If you smoke loud enter here eh......

3 Likes

Re: Imagine Walking In Here When You Are High...(photo) by Zonefree(m): 2:06pm On Mar 25, 2022
Most people are vigilante when they're high.

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Imagine Walking In Here When You Are High...(photo) by illicit(m): 2:09pm On Mar 25, 2022
Infact that will be my smoking room

My palace where I get my royal highness

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Imagine Walking In Here When You Are High...(photo) by Oluromantic: 2:21pm On Mar 25, 2022
Lol. You'll just fall down on the smelly floor thinking you're going down the pit.

4 Likes

Re: Imagine Walking In Here When You Are High...(photo) by Kdon2: 2:25pm On Mar 25, 2022
Zonefree:

Vigilant kwa! Wey Dem dey fall inside gutter?

1 Like

Re: Imagine Walking In Here When You Are High...(photo) by Lilsameey: 2:37pm On Mar 25, 2022
Nah to dey fly remain,...you go fly enter 2030, come back 2022. grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Imagine Walking In Here When You Are High...(photo) by Cardealer2021(m): 2:41pm On Mar 25, 2022
Re: Imagine Walking In Here When You Are High...(photo) by Cardealer2021(m): 2:45pm On Mar 25, 2022
czarr:
Loud no go do you anything,
Loud is the only mature smoke,
It's give you self awareness and full control of yourself, unlike colos I when dey make you hallucinate angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Imagine Walking In Here When You Are High...(photo) by SEGLIZ: 4:04pm On Mar 25, 2022
Kdon2:

Vigilant kwa! Wey Dem dey fall inside gutter?
no just follow them o, their own high na after dem cook vegetable or dem put ham fire, dem come turn locomotive.

the wey op and mean be the one from green bottles and other kind of bottles.
Re: Imagine Walking In Here When You Are High...(photo) by Totilopussylick(m): 4:48pm On Mar 25, 2022
If you smoke weed enter their, you will realize where you are after you get to the bottom tongue

2 Likes

Re: Imagine Walking In Here When You Are High...(photo) by Mhykel217(m): 5:47pm On Mar 25, 2022
Colorado.
Blow colo enter dere grin

1 Like

Re: Imagine Walking In Here When You Are High...(photo) by beautyhd: 8:00pm On Mar 25, 2022
You'll probably take ten minutes between each step, carefully observing where to land your foot.

You'll be walking like someone with hydrocele

6 Likes

Re: Imagine Walking In Here When You Are High...(photo) by Sucre6: 8:18pm On Mar 25, 2022
Am super awoke and conscious when am high, and I will know it's an art work trust me, for example, what ever kind of highness that I high, ones I enter steering I become sober immediately.

1 Like

Re: Imagine Walking In Here When You Are High...(photo) by sharpwriter(m): 9:31pm On Mar 25, 2022
beautyhd:
You'll probably take ten minutes between each step, carefully observing where to land your foot.

You'll be walking like someone with hydrocele
Lolz... Some people go just somersault cheesy
Re: Imagine Walking In Here When You Are High...(photo) by NomzyJust(m): 10:52pm On Mar 25, 2022
Zonefree:

Oil dey ur head.

That heightened sense of mental alertness.
Re: Imagine Walking In Here When You Are High...(photo) by carl90(m): 12:57am On Mar 26, 2022
I can imagine grin
Stay away from hard drug una no dey hear.

1 Like

Re: Imagine Walking In Here When You Are High...(photo) by Nobody: 5:58am On Mar 26, 2022
grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Imagine Walking In Here When You Are High...(photo) by Notyourfrienddd: 6:26am On Mar 26, 2022
NomzyJust:

Oil dey ur head.

That heightened sense of mental alertness.

I can easily relate… it makes me very sharp and alert .

2 Likes

Re: Imagine Walking In Here When You Are High...(photo) by Nonexisting: 6:44am On Mar 26, 2022
I am even confused now sef, don't know if that shit is real or not. Maybe it's because I'm just starting to smoke my morning weed. My eyes will be clearer when I'm done.

1 Like

Re: Imagine Walking In Here When You Are High...(photo) by Realmi: 7:40am On Mar 26, 2022
I go just piss for the door then turn back

2 Likes

Re: Imagine Walking In Here When You Are High...(photo) by BigYash: 7:50am On Mar 26, 2022
czarr:
Loud no fit make u jonz like that na.. But you see that colos.. You go sit on toilet floor,you no go know sef. Most especially if its your first time. Very wicked smoke..
Re: Imagine Walking In Here When You Are High...(photo) by bigjackass: 8:33am On Mar 26, 2022
Without being high sef I don fall

(1) (Reply)

I Beat My Wife She Almost Pass Out / Your Friend's Wedding Or Boyfriend's Birthday Get Together? / One Of The Dangers Of Sharing A Nude Photo.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.