Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,269 members, 7,818,925 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:18 AM

Why Do We Want To Even Get Married ??? Sex, Procreation, Mates Or What! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do We Want To Even Get Married ??? Sex, Procreation, Mates Or What! (1023 Views)

5 Solid Reasons Why Married Sex Is Far Better Than Single Sex / Pics Of My Boo And I...birthday Mates### Repping October 15th, What Do U Think? / Is Dating Someone For 1 Year Too Soon To Get Married? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do We Want To Even Get Married ??? Sex, Procreation, Mates Or What! by Joy83(m): 9:30am On Oct 03, 2014
Considering the high rate of marriages that have crashed today, I begin to think if getting married really worth it after considering many reasons of going into marriage that you are not sure about.
If the reasons do not worth it, then I think one can stay single instead of going into marriage or bondage with a strange not worthy partner.
What's your point?

1 Like

Re: Why Do We Want To Even Get Married ??? Sex, Procreation, Mates Or What! by naijaboiy: 9:38am On Oct 03, 2014
Despite the 'high rate' of crashed marriages everywhere...

Marriage is still a very beautiful institution,,its only those with matured mindset that are ready to face the challenges that comes with marriage who enjoy it...

However,,if you feel you can't get married because you are looking at only the bad side of it...then it's better you remain single for life.

Don't cause other women pain because you forced yourself to get married
Re: Why Do We Want To Even Get Married ??? Sex, Procreation, Mates Or What! by izaray(f): 9:42am On Oct 03, 2014
So on point @Naijaboy!
Re: Why Do We Want To Even Get Married ??? Sex, Procreation, Mates Or What! by Dbestmax(m): 9:44am On Oct 03, 2014
Marriage brings focus,joy and blessings when u marry the right person...so the procreation and sex comes next....
Re: Why Do We Want To Even Get Married ??? Sex, Procreation, Mates Or What! by Lovexme(m): 9:46am On Oct 03, 2014
In my opinion, marriage is first and foremost for companionship, and to an extent, procreation.

Sex and the likes is part of the numerous benefits accrued to married couples.
Re: Why Do We Want To Even Get Married ??? Sex, Procreation, Mates Or What! by Nobody: 9:56am On Oct 03, 2014
Thank u my son(naijaboiy) my dear op even if dere r high rates of divorce I m very sure d married folks r still much more dan divorced pips its just dat youths f dese days we r selfish nd don't want to share- love time affection etc dereby taking d easy way which is divorce. Our parents who marry for 30-50 yrs can't we emulate dem having the tot dat if dey didn't marry how would we have been here today. Even men have 5 wifes in dose days yet dey live happily y is our own generation diff.
Sometymes I learn from my mum, her endurance, patience in handlling my dad, his mum s troubles etc nd she didn't bail out on us now d marriage is 35 yrs nd dey r happy, can we do dat now, 1 year nd divorce is filed stating irreconcilable diff.
May God help we d youths, as for me, God will help me to marry the man he has put for me, nd no mata wat divorce will neva be my option. Amen!

1 Like

Re: Why Do We Want To Even Get Married ??? Sex, Procreation, Mates Or What! by Nobody: 10:08am On Oct 03, 2014
God said. Go into the world...marry....and....multiply

Marriage is a wonderful thing that's if one is with the right person.

For the fact that one marriage crashed doesn't mean another will.

That's why when you are in love and you're about To marry, one intends not to think straight cus they say love is blind, love makes one not to think well and know the right person for them

One just needs God's guidance when one is about to marry.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do We Want To Even Get Married ??? Sex, Procreation, Mates Or What! by uchihahinata: 10:12am On Oct 03, 2014
Some of these celebrities will be making marriages look like a child's play.

1 Like

Re: Why Do We Want To Even Get Married ??? Sex, Procreation, Mates Or What! by Joy83(m): 10:13am On Oct 03, 2014
What can we now look forward to in marriage in order to make it work out well??
Or where have we youth got it wrong today?
Re: Why Do We Want To Even Get Married ??? Sex, Procreation, Mates Or What! by chimerase2: 10:15am On Oct 03, 2014
In my mins3 we dnt knw wat is divorce angry
Re: Why Do We Want To Even Get Married ??? Sex, Procreation, Mates Or What! by iceberylin(m): 10:38am On Oct 03, 2014
ČŐŃĞŔÁŤÚĹÁŤĨŐŃŚ ŐP...Ú ĴÚŚŤ ČŔĔÁŤĔĎ ŤĤĔ MŐŚŤ ŚĨĹĹŶ ŤĤŔĔÁĎ angry
Ú ŚÚŔPÁŚŚĔĎ ÁŃĎŶßĹÁŹĔ
Re: Why Do We Want To Even Get Married ??? Sex, Procreation, Mates Or What! by Nobody: 10:53am On Oct 03, 2014
Marriage is more that what you think it is nevertheless I think it's over hyped.
Re: Why Do We Want To Even Get Married ??? Sex, Procreation, Mates Or What! by lawrenceunaa: 11:34am On Oct 03, 2014
some folks go into marriage not for love but for the would earn out of it
Re: Why Do We Want To Even Get Married ??? Sex, Procreation, Mates Or What! by lawrenceunaa: 11:35am On Oct 03, 2014
some folks go into marriage not for love but for what they would earn out of it
Re: Why Do We Want To Even Get Married ??? Sex, Procreation, Mates Or What! by Kunleskey(m): 11:57am On Oct 03, 2014
Although we kn that marriage is one of difficult thing to just enter into..but if you are thinking the way other viewing marriage dis days..definately you have a very long way to go...all the people who has jeopardise their marriage has really lost determination..trust.understanding,happiness and many more bcoz they don't value it and can't endure it to the end.@op if you really value your marriage it will not be jeopardise
Re: Why Do We Want To Even Get Married ??? Sex, Procreation, Mates Or What! by Nobody: 12:08pm On Oct 03, 2014
QUESTION FOR THE GODS!
Re: Why Do We Want To Even Get Married ??? Sex, Procreation, Mates Or What! by Nobody: 1:28pm On Oct 03, 2014
naijaboiy post=/post/26826078:
Despite the 'high rate' of crashed marriages everywhere...
Marriage is still a very beautiful institution,,its only those with matured mindset that are ready to face the challenges that comes with marriage who enjoy it...
However,,if you feel you can't get married because you are looking at only the bad side of it...then it's better you remain single for life.
Don't cause other women pain because you forced yourself to get married
kulkatty post=/post/26826793:
God said. Go into the world...marry....and....multiply

Marriage is a wonderful thing that's if one is with the right person.

For the fact that one marriage crashed doesn't mean another will.

That's why when you are in love and you're about To marry, one intends not to think straight cus they say love is blind, love makes one not to think well and know the right person for them

One just needs God's guidance when one is about to marry.

Awww cry ... you deserve eachother.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do We Want To Even Get Married ??? Sex, Procreation, Mates Or What! by williams20(m): 4:48pm On Oct 03, 2014
Lovexme: In my opinion, marriage is first and foremost for companionship, and to an extent, procreation.

Sex and the likes is part of the numerous benefits accrued to married couples.

You said it all, The main purpose of marriage is for Companionship.
'simply having a hand that rests on yours is the sweetest reason. Others are side-attractions .
Follow my blog http://www.eotwilliam..com
Re: Why Do We Want To Even Get Married ??? Sex, Procreation, Mates Or What! by naijaboiy: 6:45pm On Oct 03, 2014
Swagalord18:

Awww cry ... you deserve eachother.
Effects being of jobless undecided
Re: Why Do We Want To Even Get Married ??? Sex, Procreation, Mates Or What! by Nobody: 10:59pm On Oct 03, 2014
naijaboiy:
Effects being of jobless undecided
shocked
Re: Why Do We Want To Even Get Married ??? Sex, Procreation, Mates Or What! by naijaboiy: 11:07pm On Oct 03, 2014
Swagalord18:
shocked
Night class don tire you abi? undecided

(1) (Reply)

There Is No Difference Between A FOOL And Being In LOVE. / Giving A Decent Girl What An Indecent Girl Gets Indecently / A Real Life Story For The Ladies.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.