Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,739 members, 7,955,816 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 04:04 PM

5 Solid Reasons Why Married Sex Is Far Better Than Single Sex - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 5 Solid Reasons Why Married Sex Is Far Better Than Single Sex (772 Views)

D Sweetness Between D Legs Of Naija Girls Is Far Important Than Making Heaven. / Diary Of Married Sex Starved Lagos Wife / Job Antwi: I Never Knew Sex Is This Sweet, I Wish I Can Do It Everyday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

5 Solid Reasons Why Married Sex Is Far Better Than Single Sex by zumen(m): 12:54am On Jun 11, 2015
5 Solid Reasons Why Married sex Is Far Better Than Single sex

Here are 5 solid reasons why married sex is far better than single sex.

It’s Dependable — If You Make It So.
If you’re both committed to a healthy s*x life, then you make time for it — even with two jobs and small children. I invited one busy couple I worked with, who was having s*x about twice a year, to schedule a time they would do it every week, without fail.

The guy (the one who’d been complaining about the lack of sex) worried that it wouldn’t be “spontaneous.” But they gave it a whirl and were so successful, I decided to take my own advice.

It turns out that scheduled s*x is better than spontaneous s*x! Since you know it’s coming, you start getting excited at any point without fear of disappointment. I might lay in bed for an hour waiting for Jo, just to enjoy the anticipation. It also takes the terror of being turned down off the table

2. You Can Relax — And s*x Is So Much Better When You Do
In dating, there’s pressure to get it right. What if one person has an climax and the other doesn’t? Did you do it “right”?

When you’re with a true partner, you gain enormous space for exploring and trying new things. Whatever happens, it’s all beautiful and loving. And because you’re relaxed, you enjoy yourself the entire time.

- Read more @ [url] http://zumiinfo.com/5-solid-reasons-why-married-sex-is-far-better-than-single-sex/[/url]
Re: 5 Solid Reasons Why Married Sex Is Far Better Than Single Sex by andrewozed: 5:48am On Jun 11, 2015
where the rest? OTONDO

1 Like

Re: 5 Solid Reasons Why Married Sex Is Far Better Than Single Sex by Cutehector(m): 6:52am On Jun 11, 2015
Scheduled sex? She berra be on some sort of congo weed
Re: 5 Solid Reasons Why Married Sex Is Far Better Than Single Sex by Nobody: 6:54am On Jun 11, 2015
zumen:
5 Solid Reasons Why Married sex Is Far Better Than Single sex

Here are 5 solid reasons why married sex is far better than single sex.

It’s Dependable — If You Make It So.
If you’re both committed to a healthy s*x life, then you make time for it — even with two jobs and small children. I invited one busy couple I worked with, who was having s*x about twice a year, to schedule a time they would do it every week, without fail.

The guy (the one who’d been complaining about the lack of sex) worried that it wouldn’t be “spontaneous.” But they gave it a whirl and were so successful, I decided to take my own advice.

It turns out that scheduled s*x is better than spontaneous s*x! Since you know it’s coming, you start getting excited at any point without fear of disappointment. I might lay in bed for an hour waiting for Jo, just to enjoy the anticipation. It also takes the terror of being turned down off the table

2. You Can Relax — And s*x Is So Much Better When You Do
In dating, there’s pressure to get it right. What if one person has an climax and the other doesn’t? Did you do it “right”?

When you’re with a true partner, you gain enormous space for exploring and trying new things. Whatever happens, it’s all beautiful and loving. And because you’re relaxed, you enjoy yourself the entire time.

- Read more @ [url] http://zumiinfo.com/5-solid-reasons-why-married-sex-is-far-better-than-single-sex/[/url]

just 5? Well I can give you 20 reasons why single sex is better
Re: 5 Solid Reasons Why Married Sex Is Far Better Than Single Sex by virginboy1(m): 7:32am On Jun 11, 2015
The KONJI is getting chronic, the LIBIDO is high, the PRESSURE is kindof becoming overwhelming.

But, I still gat to wait....Till MARRIAGE.
E no easy oooo.
ALL IS WELL

(1) (Reply)

Could It Be Love? / Why A Lady Should Never Ask A Guy Out. / After Supporting Him/her Through School He/she Finally Says...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.