Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,672 members, 7,862,099 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 08:33 AM

How Do I Tell Her That I Can't Marry A Woman That Snores? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Tell Her That I Can't Marry A Woman That Snores? (1712 Views)

Share Your Experience After You Have Slept With Someone That Snores. / Can You Date Someone You Can't Marry ? / Can You Date A Sexy Lady That Snores? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do I Tell Her That I Can't Marry A Woman That Snores? by Nobody: 3:58pm On Oct 03, 2014
Vivly: It actually sounds silly that you're willing to break up with someone whom you're considering getting married to for the mere fact that she snores. That sef, you ain't even sure.
People are asking bigger and more important questions that might arise in the course of marriage and you want people to help you discuss 'snores'.
Toh.
What could be a more important question to you in marriage can be the least for me..And vice versa..Can't u undastand dat we hav differences as individuals??
Re: How Do I Tell Her That I Can't Marry A Woman That Snores? by Vivly(f): 4:02pm On Oct 03, 2014
OrangeDream: What could be a more important question to you in marriage can be the least for me..And vice versa..Can't u undastand dat we hav differences as individuals??
Goodluck in your search for a free breathing, snore-free wife then.
Re: How Do I Tell Her That I Can't Marry A Woman That Snores? by Vinzz(m): 4:36pm On Oct 03, 2014
Try talking 2 her about it in a matured way. Also do ur best 2 tap her when she delves into d mood cos its an unconscious act. Be generous n kind with ur words while doing all dese. Best of luck.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Tell Her That I Can't Marry A Woman That Snores? by LadyCaty(f): 5:45pm On Oct 03, 2014
WhyAWhy: Good luck with that.

My sister sleeps VERY QUIETLY before she got married.

4 years later, my sister SNORES HEAVILY. Picture that

There are several ways you can help someone that snores to work on it and reduce it completely.

Tank u..op copy dat..so wat if it happens will you nw divorce her all cos she snores nd by den you ve marid ha.
Re: How Do I Tell Her That I Can't Marry A Woman That Snores? by xtervaganza(m): 5:54pm On Oct 03, 2014
Ditch the love of your life because of snoring?

One day people will run out of excuses
Re: How Do I Tell Her That I Can't Marry A Woman That Snores? by lawrenceunaa: 6:34pm On Oct 03, 2014
Excelboi: Very nonsensical and rubbish reason for not marrying a lady. Guess you don't love her after all.
as in ehh

this 1 is no excuse

if u like u guys can have a different room tongue
Re: How Do I Tell Her That I Can't Marry A Woman That Snores? by Dbestmax(m): 7:25pm On Oct 03, 2014
OrangeDream: Thank you sir..Ur advice is very much appreciated..
Good for u
Re: How Do I Tell Her That I Can't Marry A Woman That Snores? by mylora: 7:56pm On Oct 03, 2014
There's this device, can't remember where I saw it, it's called Anti-snore. Seriously. Let that not be your reason for divorce. You too could snore. Hope u knw that.
Re: How Do I Tell Her That I Can't Marry A Woman That Snores? by Lavidah: 8:09pm On Oct 03, 2014
Quite a number irrational responses here. Well, sleeping daily next to someone who snores (though not their making) might seem ok for some, but can be really disgusting to others. Anyway, OP this seems to be a flimsy reason upon which to end a relationship. If you are very sensitive to snores (jst like I am) and you truely feel you'll end up with sleepless and irritating nights, you can either get ear pads to block off those silly sounds, or else just do the needful already... A stitch in time saves nine, so they say.
Re: How Do I Tell Her That I Can't Marry A Woman That Snores? by Missmossy(f): 8:22pm On Oct 03, 2014
What an amusing threadcheesy
Re: How Do I Tell Her That I Can't Marry A Woman That Snores? by Enasco1(m): 8:33pm On Oct 03, 2014
U said u can't marry a lady dat snores, u went ahead 2 list some reasons; saying how will u knw if she snores or Not, if welda u shud ask her. Wc means u dnt even knw if she snores or not yet u re concludin dat u can't marry her.
Re: How Do I Tell Her That I Can't Marry A Woman That Snores? by Nobody: 9:00pm On Oct 03, 2014
OrangeDream: I and my woman are deeply involved in a relationship that is sex-free untill marriage.
One of my greatest fear right now is that,i can't sleep by the side of someone that snores (no matter how little it is).
My questions is...
1.How do i know if she snores or not cos i just can't find a way to put the question to her?
2.Should i discover that she actually does,how do i safely end the relationship without hurting her so much?
3.Is my reason enough for my actions should i carry it out or i'm just been irrational?
Thank you so much as i await your sincere and valuable response please
That is very childish excuse. You. Cant have different rooms.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Would You Tattoo Your Lover On Your Body?? / How Do I Handle My Long Distance Relatnship / Is It Advisable To Get Married With The Mentality Of I Can Change Him Or Her?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.