Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,270 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:06 AM

Minister Of Health Calls For The Cancellation Of Environmental Sanitation - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Minister Of Health Calls For The Cancellation Of Environmental Sanitation (31993 Views)

Ebola: South African Woman Tested Negative - Minister of Health, Prof. Chukwu / Minister Of Health Was Previously Sacked For Fraud / Minister Of Health Warns Doctors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Minister Of Health Calls For The Cancellation Of Environmental Sanitation by titoetal(m): 8:19am On Oct 04, 2014
Introduction of Sanitary Inspectors for environmmental and health monitoring if well implemented professionally will take us to another level of consciousness of improved hygiene and safe environment.
I do ask questions often, where are our health and sanitary inspectors? If this programme is given a priority one (1) attention, there will be a significant reduction in diseases and infections.
I support this move seriously and wish is done professionally. You see people carrying out businesses close to dirty gutter, food vendors, meat sellers, residentials etc needs enforced surveillance.

God Bless Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Minister Of Health Calls For The Cancellation Of Environmental Sanitation by deletrue: 11:02am On Oct 04, 2014
kolomax:
I did not even understand anything
And so far you gotton eight likes. Very nice.
Re: Minister Of Health Calls For The Cancellation Of Environmental Sanitation by deletrue: 11:05am On Oct 04, 2014
kolomax:
one day una go take laugh kill person for this forum. So far you don got nine likes. Very nice.
Re: Minister Of Health Calls For The Cancellation Of Environmental Sanitation by deletrue: 11:12am On Oct 04, 2014
kolomax:
I like your post. Abeg try post another thread. He be like say you go sabi cause laughter. I go even share it.
Re: Minister Of Health Calls For The Cancellation Of Environmental Sanitation by StealthyMe(m): 1:07pm On Oct 04, 2014
titoetal:
Introduction of Sanitary Inspectors for environmmental and health monitoring if well implemented professionally will take us to another level of consciousness of improved hygiene and safe environment.
I do ask questions often, where are our health and sanitary inspectors? If this programme is given a priority one (1) attention, there will be a significant reduction in diseases and infections.
I support this move seriously and wish is done professionally. You see people carrying out businesses close to dirty gutter, food vendors, meat sellers, residentials etc needs enforced surveillance.

God Bless Nigeria.

If this is done with diligence,Nigeria would definitely be cleaner..
Re: Minister Of Health Calls For The Cancellation Of Environmental Sanitation by guttentag(m): 6:38pm On Oct 04, 2014
Joythah:
Honestly, the monthly sanitation is not working but apart from creating jobs i don't see what sanitary inspectors can do not with our ailing Judiciary.
Every Nigerian needs a reorientation and re-education so that we can move forward.

Both home and. Abroad
Re: Minister Of Health Calls For The Cancellation Of Environmental Sanitation by titoetal(m): 6:49pm On Oct 04, 2014
StealthyMe:

If this is done with diligence,Nigeria would definitely be cleaner..

Intact, we need it very urgent.

1 Like

Re: Minister Of Health Calls For The Cancellation Of Environmental Sanitation by Nobody: 10:50am On Oct 05, 2014
I will be happy if the FG can abolish the monthly sanitation exercise. The idea was military's cos that's how the barracks are kept clean so our past military rulers introduced it to us and it has made so many people think that is the only day you should clean your environment............even the Thursday environmental sanitation in some APC states should be abolished.
Re: Minister Of Health Calls For The Cancellation Of Environmental Sanitation by StealthyMe(m): 2:39pm On Oct 05, 2014
lookooman:
I will be happy if the FG can abolish the monthly sanitation exercise. The idea was military's cos that's how the barracks are kept clean so our past military rulers introduced it to us and it has made so many people think that is the only day you should clean your environment............even the Thursday environmental sanitation in some APC states should be abolished.

If its abolished,i bet some people wouldn't even bother cleaning their environment undecided
Re: Minister Of Health Calls For The Cancellation Of Environmental Sanitation by Mysterious33(m): 4:04pm On Oct 06, 2014
k
Re: Minister Of Health Calls For The Cancellation Of Environmental Sanitation by ugeezee(m): 11:18pm On Oct 06, 2014
kolomax:

500 MB
BRAIN CAPACITY.
UPGRADE PLS!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man Sitting In The Middle Of The Road With His Sick Child (Photos) / Young Man Who Survived Fatal Motor Accident Gets Killed By Malaria. Photos / Female Genital Health And Hygiene: What Females Should Know

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.