Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,904 members, 7,844,916 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 09:55 AM

... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / ... (3258 Views)

I'm Sex Starve,but I Don't Want To Cheat On Him. / Guys Don't Like Dating 'born-Again’ Ladies: Why / I Like Her But She's Dangerously Obsessed With Luv (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

... by dayoungmoney1: 8:03pm On Oct 03, 2014
Re: ... by pasqal09: 8:06pm On Oct 03, 2014
What's wrong with telling her politely that you're not interested?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: ... by Nobody: 8:07pm On Oct 03, 2014
Tell her straight up. Or keep telling her she's like a sister to you.

1 Like

Re: ... by iceberylin(m): 8:15pm On Oct 03, 2014
MrsBreezy: Tell her straight up. Or keep telling her she's like a sister to you.
ŚĨŚŤĔŔ ŹŐŃĔ grin

1 Like

Re: ... by Nobody: 8:22pm On Oct 03, 2014
iceberylin:
ŚĨŚŤĔŔ ŹŐŃĔ grin

Haha I swear I'd get the message and I'd never message him again. wink tongue
Re: ... by iceberylin(m): 8:24pm On Oct 03, 2014
MrsBreezy:

ŤĤÁŤŚ ŴĤÁŤ ŚMÁŔŤ ĞĨŔĹŚ ĎŐ wink
Re: ... by Nobody: 8:27pm On Oct 03, 2014
dayoungmoney1: This isn't about pride or anything like that, just trying to state how i feel. I met her 3 months ago and since then she calls me like her 20 times a day, sends numerous texts etc. Obviously she's wants us to have a relationship but she doesn't meet my physical criteria. She's not pretty, too thin, flat back & front side, too dark. I know looks shouldn't be the ultimate thing but i believe it should be part of it. How do i avoid her without hurting her feelings.
do as you were told.
Re: ... by aemmy: 8:28pm On Oct 03, 2014
#break ur sim card#
Re: ... by Missmossy(f): 8:34pm On Oct 03, 2014
Tell her asap biko,some of the crazy things some gals do....eeyah.
Re: ... by Drniyi4u(m): 8:40pm On Oct 03, 2014

Re: ... by ronald4lif(m): 8:57pm On Oct 03, 2014
And some guy will be dying for this girl love somewhere, perhaps if she didn't make passes at you first there would have been some appeciation. Guys (myself inclusive) have been discouraging girls from wooing guys no be today.

Anyways, tell her in a very polite manner so she doesn't feel rejected. You can tell her you're in a relationship but you do appreciate her friendship.

1 Like

Re: ... by ronald4lif(m): 8:59pm On Oct 03, 2014
Missmossy: Tell her asap biko,some of the crazy things some gals do....eeyah.

I am not sure what she does is crazy or unacceptable, she's a couragious woman who knows what she wants and goes for it, although what she wants this time is not within reach.
Re: ... by ronald4lif(m): 9:00pm On Oct 03, 2014
MrsBreezy:

How are you ma'am?
Re: ... by Nobody: 9:01pm On Oct 03, 2014
MrsBreezy:

chai this girl fine
Re: ... by Missmossy(f): 9:05pm On Oct 03, 2014
ronald4lif:

I am not sure what she does is crazy or unacceptable, she's a couragious woman who knows what she wants and goes for it, although what she wants this time is not within reach.
*Coughs* tell me whats courageous about her actions? You mean all her silly ways,calling and bugging a guy who doesn't give a hoot about her sounds courageous to you,i reserve my comment.

2 Likes

Re: ... by Nobody: 9:14pm On Oct 03, 2014
Ipledge: chai this girl fine

Lol I am not. Thank you though.
Re: ... by Nobody: 9:15pm On Oct 03, 2014
ronald4lif:

How are you ma'am?

I am good and yourself?
Re: ... by Nobody: 9:16pm On Oct 03, 2014
MrsBreezy:

Lol I am not. Thank you though.
thanks for honouring my compliment
Re: ... by ronald4lif(m): 9:17pm On Oct 03, 2014
Missmossy:
*Coughs* tell me whats courageous about her actions? You mean all her silly ways,calling and bugging a guy who doesn't give a hoot about her sounds courageous to you,i reserve my comment.

You still dey reserve comment lol. Well, she was a bit extreme by the repeated calls and messages, she could have take it gradually but I won't fault her entire for going for what she wants.
Re: ... by ronald4lif(m): 9:21pm On Oct 03, 2014
MrsBreezy:

I am good and yourself?

I am all good, thanks. Still on tour?
Re: ... by Missmossy(f): 9:23pm On Oct 03, 2014
ronald4lif:

You still dey reserve comment lol. Well, she was a bit extreme by the repeated calls and messages, she could have take it gradually but I won't fault her entire for going for what she wants.
You don't even know where you stand,its like you are agreeing to both stances. I guess i understand.

2 Likes

Re: ... by Nobody: 9:24pm On Oct 03, 2014
Ipledge: thanks for honouring my compliment

Hahah no bother tongue
Re: ... by Nobody: 9:24pm On Oct 03, 2014
ronald4lif:

I am all good, thanks. Still on tour?

Nah I'm home now
Re: ... by ronald4lif(m): 9:39pm On Oct 03, 2014
Missmossy:
You don't even know where you stand,its like you are agreeing to both stances. I guess i understand.

Lol my stance are consistent, I stated that she's couragious for making a move, then you reminded me that the too much calling and texting was overboard, which I agree it was on the extreme side but I still maintain I admire her for going for what she wants regardless her extreme moves. Hope this helps
Re: ... by Nobody: 9:55pm On Oct 03, 2014
MrsBreezy:

Hahah no bother tongue
make I bother now, I don compliment one gal all my life, she ni even look my side grin grin
Re: ... by Nobody: 10:07pm On Oct 03, 2014
Ipledge: make I bother now, I don compliment one gal all my life, she ni even look my side grin grin

Haha you've only complimented one girl :O. Maybe you should do it more often wink
Re: ... by Nobody: 10:30pm On Oct 03, 2014
MrsBreezy:

Haha you've only complimented one girl :O. Maybe you should do it more often wink
not that kind of person
Re: ... by Nobody: 10:36pm On Oct 03, 2014
Ipledge: not that kind of person

Well that's cool
Re: ... by clubone05: 10:39pm On Oct 03, 2014
Jokers...some girl pays u a bit of attention and u run to nairaland....

loser..
Re: ... by chimerase2: 10:41pm On Oct 03, 2014
Op said her yasssh de flat like signboard grin
U no tell us weda she dey use belt hold her pant becos if her yasssh flat dat means na slack pant she go get cus her size no dey market
Pls enlighten de man of God on dat department u knw dat is ma calling grin
Re: ... by Waspy(m): 10:59pm On Oct 03, 2014
Just tell her you got 4 girlfriends already lipsrsealed
Re: ... by JeffreyJamez(m): 11:07pm On Oct 03, 2014

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Guys, Things About Ladies That Will Make Them To Pick You Among Several Toasters / Why would a guy give a girl the Up and Down look With A Frown On His Face? / She Sent An Unclad Picture To My Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.