Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,759 members, 7,824,182 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:14 AM

I Like Her But She's Dangerously Obsessed With Luv - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Like Her But She's Dangerously Obsessed With Luv (11976 Views)

Alcohol Is A Bad Girl ???? I Dont Like Her See What She Did / Why Nigerian Girls Should NOT Be Obsessed With Men's Height? / Yes! I Told Him Openly That I Like It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Like Her But She's Dangerously Obsessed With Luv by Nobody: 11:38pm On Feb 07, 2012
I met this girl october last yr in my schl. She's in 200l while i'm in 300l. We met online, later met in person. We were connected instantly and we shared luv. We had sex the 3rd day we met, though it was so painful for her as she's only done it twice b4. Anyway she grew so fond of me that she always wanted me by her side. I initially thought this was good as she displayed pure luv towards me. But it got to a point that she wanted to see me everyday(as ASUU strike started nt long after), and she'll not want me to go home until very late in the night, that i always had problms wit my uncle due to that. But she did nt care. Whenever i did nt go there ontime she'll be weeping on the phone. Well, i got tired of it all so i forced her to travel to her parents place for xmas. Then real problem started. She calls me over 10 times everyday. She always say she misses me that she can@t wait to see me. I just got an off-campus apartment and she already promised to make the place her 2nd home. The problm is that i'm tired of her as i never wanted it to get this far. Besides, i'm currently on a cgpa of 4.23 and i'm aiming for a 1st class and she will definitely be an obstacle with the way she's obsessed with luv. I've told her about it but she won't change. I need candid advice pls, what do i do?I met this girl october last yr in my schl. She's in 200l while i'm in 300l. We met online, later met in person. We were connected instantly and we shared luv. We had sex the 3rd day we met, though it was so painful for her as she's only done it twice b4. Anyway she grew so fond of me that she always wanted me by her side. I initially thought this was good as she displayed pure luv towards me. But it got to a point that she wanted to see me everyday(as ASUU strike started nt long after), and she'll not want me to go home until very late in the night, that i always had problms wit my uncle due to that. But she did nt care. Whenever i did nt go there ontime she'll be weeping on the phone. Well, i got tired of it all so i forced her to travel to her parents place for xmas. Then real problem started. She calls me over 10 times everyday. She always say she misses me that she can@t wait to see me. I just got an off-campus apartment and she already promised to make the place her 2nd home. The problm is that i'm tired of her as i never wanted it to get this far. Besides, i'm currently on a cgpa of 4.23 and i'm aiming for a 1st class and she will definitely be an obstacle with the way she's obsessed with luv. I've told her about it but she won't change. I need candid advice pls, what do i do?
Re: I Like Her But She's Dangerously Obsessed With Luv by Nobody: 11:46pm On Feb 07, 2012
sorry for the repetition, it was an error
Re: I Like Her But She's Dangerously Obsessed With Luv by Killz3(m): 11:55pm On Feb 07, 2012
Tomba. I like your honesty. You clearly like this girl, but she's fast proving to become an obstacle to your academics which is and should be  the most important thing to you right now! I like guys who refuse to mix business with pleasure no matter how sweet the pleasure seems to be. That CGPA is not to be toyed with!
You've clearly stated your intentions to her and i expect her to reason like a student and know that she is in school for a purpose. End the relationship in anyway possible. You'll break her heart yes, but in this situation it's for the greater good. I'm seriously not absolving you of any wrong doing because i also expected you to have known better than get emotionally involved with a fellow student, when it was obviously conspicuous that you cannot cater to her needs. . . especially her emotional needs! The mistake has been done. If i was in your shoes, i'll take her somewhere very quiet, and honestly tell her - by way of advise- why the relationship has to end! Hammer on the fact that you are both students, and the "lust" you have for her has the innate probability to becloud your sense of reasoning and misguide your sense of direction and orientation which would invariably be catastrophic to your aim of being in school in the first place! End it. It's what i'd have done, given the circumstances! wink
Re: I Like Her But She's Dangerously Obsessed With Luv by MrsChima1(f): 11:56pm On Feb 07, 2012
You read the WHOLE THING? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: I Like Her But She's Dangerously Obsessed With Luv by Killz3(m): 11:58pm On Feb 07, 2012
cool
Re: I Like Her But She's Dangerously Obsessed With Luv by 1stKlass(f): 12:41am On Feb 08, 2012
Abegi o, don't mind your studies or the expectations to do well in life jorro, go have your your fun and be reproductive with girl. That is all we need in this world >>>>>>>>>>>more graduates who in fact never graduated parading around the country with children behind them that they can ill afford. This girl you describe has your best interests at heart , forget anything else but her. Do you not see it yourself?
Re: I Like Her But She's Dangerously Obsessed With Luv by Nobody: 12:59am On Feb 08, 2012
@Op Please look into using the *Enter* and *Tab* keys more frequently. . . undecided

Well, two paths you can take;

- Meet her (One on One, if possible) and tell her Outrightly how much of a pest she is & how u'd love it if she gave you some breathing space embarassed
Might sound harsh but the results will be Instantaneous. grin grin - You can't afford to miss that First Class tongue

- Cope with the Dilemma. undecided

Nothing in-between. . . grin
Re: I Like Her But She's Dangerously Obsessed With Luv by 2kurupt(m): 10:56am On Feb 08, 2012
OP, tell her you guys need some time off to breath. Try to be less receptive (less texts, calls), infact make yourself less available to her
Re: I Like Her But She's Dangerously Obsessed With Luv by mcnepow(m): 1:18pm On Feb 08, 2012

OP, tell her you guys need some time off to breath. Try to be less receptive (less texts, calls), infact make yourself less available to her
The problem is she is giving him the fender to bumper pattern.

Tomba. I like your honesty. You clearly like this girl, but she's fast proving to become an obstacle to your academics which is and should be  the most important thing to you right now! I like guys who refuse to mix business with pleasure no matter how sweet the pleasure seems to be. That CGPA is not to be toyed with!
You've clearly stated your intentions to her and i expect her to reason like a student and know that she is in school for a purpose. End the relationship in anyway possible. You'll break her heart yes, but in this situation it's for the greater good. I'm seriously not absolving you of any wrong doing because i also expected you to have known better than get emotionally involved with a fellow student, when it was obviously conspicuous that you cannot cater to her needs. . . especially her emotional needs! The mistake has been done. If i was in your shoes, i'll take her somewhere very quiet, and honestly tell her - by way of advise- why the relationship has to end! Hammer on the fact that you are both students, and[b] the "LUST" you have for her has the innate probability to becloud your sense of reasoning and misguide your sense of direction and orientation which would invariably be catastrophic to your aim of being in school in the first place![/b] End it. It's what i'd have done, given the circumstances! wink

Though that is the truth, she would kill him if he goes that way.
Re: I Like Her But She's Dangerously Obsessed With Luv by Killz3(m): 1:38pm On Feb 08, 2012
^^^
She wont kill him! She's just insecure! Worse case scenario is that she'll minimize the obsession. . . It's obvious she cannot afford to lose him. Therefore, anything other than losing him, she's ready to accept. But, i'll suggest he ends it first then all else follows!
Re: I Like Her But She's Dangerously Obsessed With Luv by IbroSaunks(m): 1:46pm On Feb 08, 2012
u started what u can't finish, the moment bleeped her, you shuda known! anyways, u know what to do, evasive tactics should be employed.
Re: I Like Her But She's Dangerously Obsessed With Luv by mcnepow(m): 2:14pm On Feb 08, 2012
^Evasive tactics wouldnt solve the problem ooo. Poster just try to end it! wink
Re: I Like Her But She's Dangerously Obsessed With Luv by IbroSaunks(m): 2:20pm On Feb 08, 2012
I meant ending it and then employing evasive tactics
Re: I Like Her But She's Dangerously Obsessed With Luv by chines4(m): 3:39pm On Feb 08, 2012
Just call her and tell her how u feel, as nicely as possible
Re: I Like Her But She's Dangerously Obsessed With Luv by iice(f): 5:52pm On Feb 08, 2012
Some unnecessary info.  What the heck is pure love? undecided  Again, humanoids pay attention to actions/situations and not focus on words and definitions.  There are little/subtle things that give you hint but noooo, it's definition of 'we talk to each other 10 times a day for 5hours' that is worrying you people.

IbroSaunks is right, you need to end it and employ evasive tactics for someone like that will not quietly go away just because it is ended.
Re: I Like Her But She's Dangerously Obsessed With Luv by deniyor: 6:06pm On Feb 08, 2012
Time to break up with the lady. Killz said it all

You two are not compatible emotionally. She needs way more emotional attachment than you are able to give to her.
Re: I Like Her But She's Dangerously Obsessed With Luv by Mynd44: 6:48pm On Feb 08, 2012
There is only one thing I see in this. Should the OP break up with said girl, he is an Arsenal fan (a gonner). She will travel to ijebu specially for you and she will invoke a jazz that has not been seen before and that Is the end
Re: I Like Her But She's Dangerously Obsessed With Luv by annoby(f): 6:53pm On Feb 08, 2012
@op talk to her about it, let her knw how u feel about the whole thing and how u want the relationship. If she is not ok with it, my dear u walk away.
Re: I Like Her But She's Dangerously Obsessed With Luv by Killz3(m): 6:55pm On Feb 08, 2012
Mynd_44:

There is only one thing I see in this. Should the OP break up with said girl, he is an Arsenal fan (a gonner). She will travel to ijebu specially for you and she will invoke a jazz that has not been seen before and that Is the end
Story Story! So he should continue with a fellow student because he doesnt have books to read? The girl in question should leave the school she is in, and start traveling to ijebu for nonsense? Was she forced? The jazz will not work! There's no basis for that!
Re: I Like Her But She's Dangerously Obsessed With Luv by mcnepow(m): 7:01pm On Feb 08, 2012
^Killz, abeg o.,. no talk dat tin again o.,. I hav cin desperate chics take desperate actions. Poster is lucky, this babe in question stil 'small'.
Re: I Like Her But She's Dangerously Obsessed With Luv by Killz3(m): 7:04pm On Feb 08, 2012
^^^
Let him continue with her then!
Re: I Like Her But She's Dangerously Obsessed With Luv by mcnepow(m): 7:07pm On Feb 08, 2012
^Nah. no 1 is advicing him to do dat.
Re: I Like Her But She's Dangerously Obsessed With Luv by Nobody: 9:21pm On Feb 08, 2012
thnks guys. I appreciate ur replies. When i met her, she just got jilted by a guy she claimed to luv so dearly. She would weep many times for d guy to come back, but the guy was adamant. I felt the guy left her for the same reason i'm complaining about.
Re: I Like Her But She's Dangerously Obsessed With Luv by Thespecialone(m): 9:43pm On Feb 08, 2012
Call her to a quiet serene environment and tell her you are hiv positive. Show her a fake test result for emphasis. All other things will fall into place.
Re: I Like Her But She's Dangerously Obsessed With Luv by Nobody: 9:44pm On Feb 08, 2012
@Op,killz hs given u a sensible and realistic listen to him
@Mrs Chima,ur inability to be constructive even in a controvertial way is of great concern.
Re: I Like Her But She's Dangerously Obsessed With Luv by 76Naira(m): 9:45pm On Feb 08, 2012
@ Poster.
Its nice you experienced this first hand. You learned a thing or two from it.
Face your studies dear. You will know when you are ready for them chicks.

This is going to be VERY TOUGH but try not to "break" her. She loved you after all & the in itself isn't harmful.
Re: I Like Her But She's Dangerously Obsessed With Luv by lifestyle1(m): 9:45pm On Feb 08, 2012
[size=15pt]What's her CGPA ?  undecided[/size]
Re: I Like Her But She's Dangerously Obsessed With Luv by jeron1(m): 9:47pm On Feb 08, 2012
Think ma bro before takin action,
Ask her about her dream and tell her u wld L♥√ع to support her and she shld support urs also, dialogue is the best option, not force, i knw if u dialogue with her, she will reason with u, dnt u knw her  code?,
Re: I Like Her But She's Dangerously Obsessed With Luv by andyanders: 10:07pm On Feb 08, 2012
Listen, I advise you to face your studies and come out with good grade. You have made mistake by telling her that you already got an apt of campus.

This her love action might end up to be the worst nightmare in your life if you fail to achieve your aim for your future. Also, when you are dealing with luv whereby your partner is possessive, this is dangerous as this could lead to murder if you fail to keep to the promise to this relationship.

Since she cannot allow you see reasons, you might take an action by drawing a line to this relationship no matter what. You can sit her down to talk to her but, note " DO NOT ALLOW HER TO MAKE YOUR HOME AT THE CAMPUS, HER 2ND PLACE OF ABODE. That will be your greatest mistake as she must be a distraction to you aim. Be careful.
Re: I Like Her But She's Dangerously Obsessed With Luv by greggng: 10:09pm On Feb 08, 2012
i found myself in a similar situation but i was unable to manage mine. i ended up with 3.49 cgpa which in the polytechnic is an upper credit. i was targeting distinction which starts from 3.50.i think you have to talk to her. let her know your target academically , ask her if she truly love you and let her know you truly care.if she truly love you, she will work towards ur goal.
Re: I Like Her But She's Dangerously Obsessed With Luv by pendo89(f): 10:11pm On Feb 08, 2012
shocked shocked oh no if you knew the meaning of ur handle in swahili. 2 meanings infact.
Re: I Like Her But She's Dangerously Obsessed With Luv by ceeboy: 10:13pm On Feb 08, 2012
Making a first class with your current cgpa, is next to impossible, unless you are doing a 5 yr course. So go ahead and continue your bleeping.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Am Confused, My Girlfriend Confessed That She Slept With Our Boss! / Teenage Girl Comes Under Fire After Showing Off Her Panties In A Picture / Hilarious Picture Of Man Who Suffered Erection In Wedding Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.