Stats: 3,195,158 members, 7,957,316 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 10:56 AM

Itching in btw my laps, Pls Help With Ur Views! - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Itching in btw my laps, Pls Help With Ur Views! (4215 Views)

Pls Doctors On Nl Help Me What Could This Pore On My Laps Be? Picture / Body Itching After Bath: Any Solution? / Do Salt-Water Solutions Prevent Pregnancy? Pls I Need Views (2) (3) (4)

Itching in btw my laps, Pls Help With Ur Views! by cashbayo(m): 9:32am On Oct 04, 2014
I am having this prickly heat and itching in between my laps and the two sides of my scrotums and it hasn't happen to me before.. I want u guys to help me (am afraid it could be a symptom of toilet disease).. Pls nairalanders, I need ur take on this!
Re: Itching in btw my laps, Pls Help With Ur Views! by dytbabe: 9:56am On Oct 04, 2014
Infection likely
What are u still doin in the house
Oya pick up ur boxers*clean one o*
Pharmacy straight
Before ur scratch and burst ur scrotum

Re: Itching in btw my laps, Pls Help With Ur Views! by Pennywise(m): 10:04am On Oct 04, 2014
What do Nigerians have against going to clinics? Go see a doctor. For a small fee, you are diagnosed and treated. Most of the time, the ailments are minor but occasionally they are symptoms of something more sinister. Who is in a better position to know than your doctor who had seen and possibly treated cases like that before?

Re: Itching in btw my laps, Pls Help With Ur Views! by jideomowunmi(f): 10:20am On Oct 04, 2014
Bro go clinic jare.....una don turn NL to something else sef....smh

Re: Itching in btw my laps, Pls Help With Ur Views! by Chrisbenogor(m): 10:29am On Oct 04, 2014
Go to a doc
Classic signs of jock itch, if you play sports or sweat without taking your tight boxers off on time. they can be very stubborn to leave, they love heat and moisture down there.
There are good creams that can help. Stop freaking out.

Re: Itching in btw my laps, Pls Help With Ur Views! by Nobody: 1:15am On Oct 05, 2014
I have to agree with everyone, nothing can be done for you here so please go see a doctor ASAP
Re: Itching in btw my laps, Pls Help With Ur Views! by cashbayo(m): 3:31pm On Oct 05, 2014
Aiit thanks to all.. I will head straight to the clinic Asap!

Raw Organic Materials For Sale / Hives!!!(inarun) / How Do I Really Last Longer In Bed With My Wife?

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7