Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,595 members, 7,816,478 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:45 AM

Feast Of Tabernacles - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Feast Of Tabernacles (1159 Views)

God's Kingdom Society Feast Of Tabernacles 2014 / Happy Feast Of Assupmtion To All Catholics / Happy Feast Of Christ The Universal King To All Catholics!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Feast Of Tabernacles by Kei144(m): 10:12am On Oct 04, 2014
In his first inspired sermon after receiving the Holy Spirit on Pentecost, the apostle Peter summed up God's instruction for mankind: "Repent therefore and be converted, that your sins may be blotted out, so that times of refreshing may come from the presence of the Lord, and that He may send Jesus Christ, who was preached to you before, whom heaven must receive until the times of restoration of all things, which God has spoken by the mouth of all His holy prophets since the world began" (Acts:3:19-21).

But what are these "times of refreshing" and "times of restoration" of which Peter spoke?

God's plan for mankind involves restoration. The Feast of Tabernacles symbolizes the restoration process, which will start with the return of Jesus Christ, pictured by the Feast of Trumpets, and the banishment of Satan, depicted by the Day of Atonement. Once these events have taken place, as represented by the previous Holy Days, the foundation is in place for the restoration of the creation to peace and harmony with God.

http://www.ucg.org/booklet/gods-holy-day-plan-promise-hope-all-mankind/feast-tabernacles-jesus-christ-reigns-over-all-e/

This year, in 2014, the Feast of Tabernacles will be celebrated Oct. 8-15. This year's Feast of Tabernacles is very important.

Ex. 3:18 “The elders of Israel will listen to you. Then you and the elders are to go to the king of Egypt and say to him, ‘The LORD, the God of the Hebrews, has met with us. Let us take a three-day journey into the desert to offer sacrifices to the LORD our God.’

From the moment that God breathed into Adam the breath of life (Gen 2:7), it would have taken a period of three years for him (and Eve) to be filled with all the fulness of God (Eph 3:16). They would have reached the glorified state in which Jesus Christ is today. From the moment that God breathed into Jesus Christ His Holy Spirit (Mt 3:16), it took a period of three years for Jesus Christ to be glorified (filled with all the fullness of God).

We already know from this thread that the sons of God will be glorified towards the end of 2017. In order for this to happen, God must send the latter rain of His Holy Spirit towards the end of 2014. That is why this year's Feast of Tabernacle is special.

It was during a Feast of Tabernacles that Solomon’s Temple was dedicated to the Lord (1 Kings 8:2). It was also at the Feast of Tabernacles that the Israelites, who had returned to rebuild the temple, gathered together to hear Ezra proclaim the Word of God to them (Nehemiah 8 ). Ezra’s preaching resulted in a great revival as the Israelites confessed their sins and repented of them. (End time revival will begin during this year's Feast of Tabernacles.)

http://www.gotquestions.org/Feast-of-Tabernacles.html

During Sukkot (Feast of Tabernacles), two important ceremonies took place. The Hebrew people carried torches around the temple, illuminating bright candelabrum along the walls of the temple to demonstrate that the Messiah would be a light to the Gentiles. Also, the priest would draw water from the pool of Siloam and carry it to the temple where it was poured into a silver basin beside the altar. The priest would call upon the Lord to provide heavenly water in the form of rain for their supply. During this ceremony the people looked forward to the pouring out of the Holy Spirit. Some records reference the day spoken of by the prophet Joel.

In the New Testament, Jesus attended the Feast of Tabernacles and spoke these amazing words on the last and greatest day of the Feast: "If anyone is thirsty, let him come to me and drink. Whoever believes in me, as the Scripture has said, streams of living water will flow from within him." (John 7:37-38 NIV) The next morning, while the torches were still burning Jesus said, "I am the light of the world. Whoever follows me will never walk in darkness, but will have the light of life." (John 8:12 NIV)

http://christianity.about.com/od/biblefeastsandholidays/p/feastofbooths.htm
Re: Feast Of Tabernacles by Kei144(m): 2:19pm On Oct 04, 2014
Re. 7:2 Then I saw another angel coming up from the east, having the seal of the living God. He called out in a loud voice to the four angels who had been given power to harm the land and the sea:
Re. 7:3 “Do not harm the land or the sea or the trees until we put a seal on the foreheads of the servants of our God.”
Re. 7:4 Then I heard the number of those who were sealed: 144,000 from all the tribes of Israel.

Re. 14:1 Then I looked, and there before me was the Lamb, standing on Mount Zion, and with him 144,000 who had his name and his Father’s name written on their foreheads.
Re. 14:2 And I heard a sound from heaven like the roar of rushing waters and like a loud peal of thunder. The sound I heard was like that of harpists playing their harps.
Re. 14:3 And they sang a new song before the throne and before the four living creatures and the elders. No-one could learn the song except the 144,000 who had been redeemed from the earth.
Re. 14:4 These are those who did not defile themselves with women, for they kept themselves pure. They follow the Lamb wherever he goes. They were purchased from among men and offered as firstfruits to God and the Lamb.
Re. 14:5 No lie was found in their mouths; they are blameless.
Re. 14:6 Then I saw another angel flying in mid-air, and he had the eternal gospel to proclaim to those who live on the earth — to every nation, tribe, language and people.

Mt. 24:14 And this gospel of the kingdom will be preached in the whole world as a testimony to all nations, and then the end will come.

The 144,000 Israelites will arise during the Feast of Tabernacles. Notice that Rev 14:2 speaks about "the roar of rushing waters"--the latter rain; rivers of living water. Only Jews who undergo the purification of Yom Kippur could be included among the 144,000. However, the purification of Yom Kippur is not any of the ceremonies that Jews typically carry out during the Feast of Atonement; rather it is the washing by the blood of Jesus Christ.

http://ikesinenu5..com/

Once the 144,000 Israelites arise, an angel will give them the eternal gospel, which is the end-time gospel of the kingdom, and the will preach it all over the world in a period of about three years. Then the rapture will occur.
Re: Feast Of Tabernacles by Kei144(m): 8:17am On Oct 05, 2014
1Co. 15:22 For as in Adam all die, so in Christ all will be made alive.
1Co. 15:23 But each in his own turn: Christ, the firstfruits; then, when he comes, those who belong to him.
1Co. 15:24 Then the end will come, when he hands over the kingdom to God the Father after he has destroyed all dominion, authority and power.

1Co. 15:48 As was the earthly man, so are those who are of the earth; and as is the man from heaven, so also are those who are of heaven.
1Co. 15:49 And just as we have borne the likeness of the earthly man, so shall we bear the likeness of the man from heaven.
1Co. 15:50 I declare to you, brothers, that flesh and blood cannot inherit the kingdom of God, nor does the perishable inherit the imperishable.
1Co. 15:51 Listen, I tell you a mystery: We will not all sleep, but we will all be changed —
1Co. 15:52 in a flash, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trumpet. For the trumpet will sound, the dead will be raised imperishable, and we will be changed.
1Co. 15:53 For the perishable must clothe itself with the imperishable, and the mortal with immortality.
1Co. 15:54 When the perishable has been clothed with the imperishable, and the mortal with immortality, then the saying that is written will come true: “Death has been swallowed up in victory.” [Isaiah 25:8]

All mankind has borne the image of the first man Adam. We live and die like Adam. In fact, we suffer death (sicknesses) everyday. But there are humans who have been made sons of God by Jesus Christ (Jn 1:12). These humans will certainly bear the image of the new Adam, Jesus Christ.

Jesus Christ lived like any other human being until God breathed into him the Holy Spirit without limit (Mt 3:16). From that time, he began to grow in divine nature. After three years of increase in divine nature, Jesus Christ was filled with all the fullness of God (Eph 3:19).

Those who have been made sons of God by Jesus Christ have been given some measure of the Holy Spirit. They live and die and their souls go to Paradise. But God will breathe His Holy Spirit into a certain generation of these sons of God, without limit. They will grow in divine nature just like Jesus Christ. After a period of three years, they will be filled with all the fullness of God. Qualified souls resting in paradise will also be filled with all the fullness of God. All these elevated souls will ascend to heaven just as Jesus Christ did. That is the rapture.

The sign of Rev 12:1-2 marks the time when the sons of God will be filled with all the fullness of God. The sign will occur on September 23rd, 2017. The rapture will take place shortly after that date. This means that about three years before September 23rd, 2017, God will breathe His Holy Spirit into the sons of God without limit. There is reason to believe that this will occur during Feast of Tabernacles 2014: October 8-15, 2014.

http://www.godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message2658419/pg1
Re: Feast Of Tabernacles by Kei144(m): 6:56pm On Oct 13, 2014
Jn. 7:37 On the last and greatest day of the Feast, Jesus stood and said in a loud voice, “If anyone is thirsty, let him come to me and drink.

15-10-2014 is very important. It is the last and greatest day of the Feast of Tabernacles, 2014. Feast of tabernacles 2014 is important because it is about three years to 23-09-2017, the date when the sign of Revelation 12:1-2 will occur. The sign of Revelation 12:1-2 marks the maturation of the sons of God, prior to their birthing and ascension to heaven (Rapture). In order for the sons of God to move towards maturity, they must be filled with the Holy Spirit without limit (fullness or latter rain of the Holy Spirit). It takes three years from the time of being filled with the Holy Spirit to reaching maturity.

Ex. 3:18 “The elders of Israel will listen to you. Then you and the elders are to go to the king of Egypt and say to him, ‘The LORD, the God of the Hebrews, has met with us. Let us take a three-day journey into the desert to offer sacrifices to the LORD our God.’

Ge. 2:7 the LORD God formed the man from the dust of the ground and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life, and the man became a living being.

Mt. 3:16 As soon as Jesus was baptised, he went up out of the water. At that moment heaven was opened, and he saw the Spirit of God descending like a dove and lighting on him.
Mt. 4:1 Then Jesus was led by the Spirit into the desert to be tempted by the devil.

Not long after God breathed into Adam the breath of life (Fullness of the Spirit), Satan came to tempt Adam through Eve. Similarly, not long after the fullness of the Spirit came upon Jesus Christ in the River Jordan, Satan tempted him thoroughly.

Re. 7:2 Then I saw another angel coming up from the east, having the seal of the living God. He called out in a loud voice to the four angels who had been given power to harm the land and the sea:
Re. 7:3 “Do not harm the land or the sea or the trees until we put a seal on the foreheads of the servants of our God.”
Re. 7:4 Then I heard the number of those who were sealed: 144,000 from all the tribes of Israel.

Re. 14:1 Then I looked, and there before me was the Lamb, standing on Mount Zion, and with him 144,000 who had his name and his Father’s name written on their foreheads.
Re. 14:2 And I heard a sound from heaven like the roar of rushing waters and like a loud peal of thunder. The sound I heard was like that of harpists playing their harps.

Re. 14:6 Then I saw another angel flying in mid-air, and he had the eternal gospel to proclaim to those who live on the earth — to every nation, tribe, language and people.

Re. 14:8 A second angel followed and said, “Fallen! Fallen is Babylon the Great, which made all the nations drink the maddening wine of her adulteries.”

The first set of people to receive the latter rain of the Holy Spirit will be the 144,000 Israelites. As soon as they are sealed by the Spirit, Satan's demons will begin to wreak havoc on the earth; their aim is to prevent as many people as possible from maturing into sonship of God. In Rev 14, we see the beginning of the sealing of the 144,000 Israelites. Rev 14:2 talks about the roar of rushing waters (latter rain, rivers of living water). As soon as the 144,000 Israelites are sealed, an angel brings to them the eternal gospel, which must be preached all over the world in about three years. It is this gospel that will lead to the maturation of the sons of God. What is being preached today as gospel cannot mature any son of God. As soon as the preaching of this end-time gospel begins, Satan's demons will make Babylon (USA and the West) to fall--economic collapse. There will be unprecedented crisis all over the world.

Mt. 4:11 Then the devil left him, and angels came and attended him.

Angels also gave Jesus Christ the gospel that he preached.

In summary, on the last and greatest day of a Feast of tabernacles, Jesus Christ pronounced that anyone who is thirsty should come and drink living water. That was a prophecy that the latter rain would commence on the last and greatest day of a future Feast of tabernacles. Since 2014 Feast of Tabernacles is about three years to the sign of Rev 12:1-2 (sign of maturation of sons of God), 15-10-2014 must be the date when the latter rain of the Holy Spirit begins. However, Satan's demons will plunge the world into unprecedented crisis shortly after that, in their effort to prevent as many people as possible from maturing into sons of God.
Re: Feast Of Tabernacles by Kei144(m): 5:31pm On Oct 14, 2014
[size=14pt] Kathryn Kuhlman's October 16th Prophecy[/size]

by Bonnie Jones
Aug 25, 2014

On June 1st this year, I had what I believe to be "a dream within a dream". For the most part, I was only an observer, yet it was so vivid and real that I felt it significant to share with the Body of Believers. The time of harvest is quickly approaching and we must be ready.

In this dream, the date was October 16th. I observed Kathryn Kuhlman standing on stage wearing her long, flowing white dress with her left arm outstretched. Her boney index finger was pointing at the audience as she began to prophesy:

"All those born on October 16th have a special anointing. And there's a special anointing being released to the Body and it's very powerful!"

The scene quickly changed and I was standing outside where I observed ancient, black wrought iron gates. They were rather scary looking because of their size and age. These ancient gates were perhaps twelve feet high and thirty feet in length. They were attached to a black stonewall on either side like a fortress. The gates had been closed and locked for many, many years.

As I looked closer, I could see thousands of people standing behind the closed gates. In fact I could see no end to this massive gathering of people. There were people from every tongue, tribe and nation. However in unity, as one Body, they all worked together to push open the gates. Then breaking through the darkness into the light, they all ran quickly to receive this anointing Kathryn Kuhlman prophesied and released. -End of dream.

A New Beginning

I believe this is an important date and new beginning for the Body of Christ. October 16, 2014 is a Jewish holy day called Shemini Atzeret. See below:

It directly follows the Jewish festival of Sukkot which is celebrated for seven days, and thus Shemini Atzeret is literally the eighth day; but it is a separate yet connected holy day devoted to the spiritual aspects of the festival of Sukkot. Part of its duality as a holy day is that it is simultaneously considered to be celebrated as being both connected to Sukkot, yet also being a separate festival in its own right.

The Hebrew word "shemini" means eighth, and prophetically the eighth day of the Feast of Tabernacles indicates a new beginning for the coming harvest. According to Jewish tradition, Shemini is the ending of the holiday of Sukkot and the beginning of "Time of our Happiness or Joy." It's the end of one season and the beginning of another.

http://www.elijahlist.com/words/display_word.html?ID=13797

1 Like

Re: Feast Of Tabernacles by Kei144(m): 6:43pm On Oct 14, 2014
Going by the information in my previous post, the last great day of2014 Feast of Tabernacles is Thursday 16th October. This is therefore a correction; my previous date of 15-10-2014 is not right.
Re: Feast Of Tabernacles by Kei144(m): 7:40pm On Oct 14, 2014
Here is a prophetic website that clearly declares that Thursday 16th October is the last great day of the Feast of Tabernacles.

http://www.lastofdays.co.za/

Here's what the prophet (Raymond Aguilera) has to say:

Last Update! ( Posted Sunday 12 October 2014 at 04:00 UTC )

If I read correctly from the nudge I got from the Holy Spirit this morning, this will most probably be my very last post, unless I misread the situation.

I now wait expectantly for what is to come, as I have no doubt the Kingdom of God is finally at hand, and you need to be expectant twenty-four hours a day.

Get ready, my friends!

(1) (Reply)

True Knowledge Of The Bible And Holy Qur-an / No, Christ wasn't born on December 25th / Is This Secular Sign OK, To Be Used By Man Of God

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.