Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,751 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:14 AM

What Is The Average Salary Of A Nigerian Soldier? - Career (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / What Is The Average Salary Of A Nigerian Soldier? (151435 Views)

The Nigerian Army Salary Structure: How Much Is A Nigerian Soldier Paid? / Salary Of Fresh Graduate Level 8 At Nigerian Communications Commission - NCC / Average Salary For A Lawyer In A Law Firm In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The Average Salary Of A Nigerian Soldier? by SenatorJames(m): 9:41pm On Oct 10, 2014
Good!
BlackTechnology:

80k is good enough for a recruit who is not a graduate.

If he invests a part of those salaries every month for 10yrs, he would be able to establish a good business for himself that can take care of him after retirement.

Remember

It is not how much you earn that matters but how much you are able to set aside to invest for businesses

So when picking a job, you look at how much you can set aside to invest for businesses

For me a SSCE holder earning 80k can invest 30k every month which will amount to over 3.6million in 10yrs sufficient enough to start up a good part time business during his remaining military years.

For a graduate earning 180k, if he invests at least 80k every month, it will amount to 9.6million after 10 yrs. Sufficient enough to start up a good part time business during his remaining military years.

But first we must verify their real incomes

But its not always easy like that.
Re: What Is The Average Salary Of A Nigerian Soldier? by naijarates(m): 11:54pm On Oct 11, 2014
On behalf of myself and our entire n a I j a rate s crew, we say thank u for putting US on page ......
Re: What Is The Average Salary Of A Nigerian Soldier? by dino2006(m): 10:34am On Oct 22, 2014
IYANGBALI:
na bleach I bleach now,you no like am?

No wahala so far say u bleach the to.to join grin grin
Re: What Is The Average Salary Of A Nigerian Soldier? by samuelasalu: 4:17pm On Jun 25, 2015
.....my elder broda z a recruit in d Nigeria airforce nd his basic salary z 49k as his basic salary.......based on wot he told me about dere allowances, he said dere allowances varies @times especially dose dat normally go on special duty
Re: What Is The Average Salary Of A Nigerian Soldier? by samuelasalu: 4:26pm On Jun 25, 2015
pls who av any idea wen d Nigeria airforce results 4 dose dat wrote aptitude test dis year (2015) z goin 2 b release....I mean d names of d successful candidates......pls sirs I nid an ansa.....
Re: What Is The Average Salary Of A Nigerian Soldier? by triggerFinger: 1:33am On Dec 22, 2015
Please whats the diffrence btw direct short service course and short short service course in Nigerian army for a Bsc holder
Re: What Is The Average Salary Of A Nigerian Soldier? by ChukaLucas: 12:39am On Feb 19, 2017
hunter21:

the salary is not that bad so why do they keep complaining
Put your life on the line everyday for 80k
Re: What Is The Average Salary Of A Nigerian Soldier? by jacko007(m): 8:39am On Feb 19, 2017
ChukaLucas:

who told you guys is 80k?
If u want to do the job, dont even think of the monetry aspect of it, its not 80k, but u could earn 80k above in a month only if you are on internal security... But then, how many people is lucky enough to be on internal security?
Mostly soldiers pray for peace keeping missions in other to earn better.
Re: What Is The Average Salary Of A Nigerian Soldier? by jacko007(m): 8:49am On Feb 19, 2017
triggerFinger:
Please whats the diffrence btw direct short service course and short short service course in Nigerian army for a Bsc holder

The entry criterias varies from ssc to dssc:
Ssc - any area of discipline is accepted
Ssc - you could grow to the rank of a general.
Ssc - you pass out with 2nd Lt but after 2years 6months you will be given a Lt

while
Dssc - is only meant for professional courses e.g Engrs, Dr, Acct etc.
Dssc - you have a limit in rank growth, due to quater system (old age )
Dssc - you pass out with LT

hope its been answered?....
Re: What Is The Average Salary Of A Nigerian Soldier? by Nobody: 3:38pm On Feb 19, 2017
ChukaLucas:

sometimes it not all about the money,its the love for one's country

1 Like

Re: What Is The Average Salary Of A Nigerian Soldier? by ChukaLucas: 5:24pm On Feb 19, 2017
nnamdi1998:
sometimes it not all about the money,its the love for one's country
I know but the guy was talking as if 80k too big
Re: What Is The Average Salary Of A Nigerian Soldier? by jessyb: 8:50am On Feb 20, 2017
If you are resident in Lagos and would like extra income in a real estate firm, call or whatsapp ( preferable )07084910289

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

ACCA Or ICAN: Which Is Better? / Logistics Or Supply Chain Management / Salary Of Fresh Graduate Level 8 At Nigerian Communications Commission - NCC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.