Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,706 members, 7,816,897 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:42 PM

Types Of People You Come Across In A Football Viewing Centre - Sports (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Types Of People You Come Across In A Football Viewing Centre (41328 Views)

Peter Okoye Sets Up A Football Management Agency / Everything You Need To Know About Football Viewing Centre Business / Football Viewing Centers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Types Of People You Come Across In A Football Viewing Centre by IdomaLikita: 7:03pm On Oct 04, 2014
The Soccer Center Managers whose Courtesy Is Exceptional Until it comes to Collecting his Fees!
Re: Types Of People You Come Across In A Football Viewing Centre by StealthyMe(m): 7:03pm On Oct 04, 2014
Tallesty1:
Shhhhhhhhh.

Ok Sir lipsrsealed

grin grin grin
Re: Types Of People You Come Across In A Football Viewing Centre by lusciouslex: 7:07pm On Oct 04, 2014
sexzskil:
Seriously SMH! The world is marching on gallantly and some inferior Black Afrian youths are here wasting away their lives over a useless round object being kicked around fields. Smh There is nothing that can't be used to enslave Africans. My heart is bleeding! I wish i can just go there to wipe them off the surface of the earth. Look at Nigeria still in the mud, Boko Haram just recently slaughtered over 70 innocent souls for crying out loud, chaiiiiiiiiiiii! I see no future for the Black Race. What a shame!
Apart from masturbation, what do you @ your leisure time? Do you've a hobby? Football is more than any religion on earth.
Re: Types Of People You Come Across In A Football Viewing Centre by StealthyMe(m): 7:07pm On Oct 04, 2014
saintneo:

I do keep track with football history; however, I met one Army dude, seriously this guy is an encyclopedia in football. This guy keeps records of 1970 coaches......for Jupiter's cock, who is interested in such black&white TV football.

Some dudes can keep records and narrate so well you'll think they were present when twas happening... cheesy

When Maradona was a boy,he dribbled the whole village undecided

Who cares what he did in his hometown ?...

1 Like

Re: Types Of People You Come Across In A Football Viewing Centre by jobakademy: 7:08pm On Oct 04, 2014
StealthyMe:
Today iS Saturday and most people around the globe are gonna be watching their fav teams play soccer..So,i decided to compile this just for laughs

**The guy who placed a bet on a team and comes to view..always hyperactive undecided
Like dude,don't get yourself hypertensive ...

**The guy who comes to watch a game with his lady and are both caressing eachother...
Men,you both could have stayed in your bedroom!

**The guy who argues baselessly and is annoyingly pointless with his arguments... Like Seriously ??when did you start watching soccer?

**The one who asks silly questions and appalls by his frequent questions- bros,who dey home? Who get one? Who score am?
Best Advice,Switch Seats grin

**The one whose place is really in the park...hurling insults about...
Oloshi ni bobo yii now ; ko ni da fun iyalaya e
Bros,wetin naa?

**The guy who is always spoiling for a fight...an opportunity never passes by
Make nobody just try me now oo... grin

**The rich kid..just comes to waste money
He's busy with his Sony Console or on his smartphone; hardly looking at the tv screen. cheesy

**That dude that knows the life history of all the coaches and the players
Really...??Are you freacking CIA?

**The dude whose face is strong and is solely concentrating on the game..thats me cool

**The passionate football fan who remembers he has a God when his team is down or a penalty has been awarded against them...and starts a revival service right inthe viewing centre
Brotherly,when last did you remember your God?

Feel Free To Add Yours..Enjoy your weekend

SOURCE

how about the guy who bets on football?
Re: Types Of People You Come Across In A Football Viewing Centre by StealthyMe(m): 7:09pm On Oct 04, 2014
omoadeleye:

lol, u gat me trolled , am that rich kid, thou am born with wooden spoon.

Una no go enjoy game...just dey waste una money :p
Re: Types Of People You Come Across In A Football Viewing Centre by StealthyMe(m): 7:09pm On Oct 04, 2014
omoadeleye:

lol, u gat me trolled , am that rich kid, thou am born with wooden spoon.

Una no go enjoy game...just dey waste una money tongue
Re: Types Of People You Come Across In A Football Viewing Centre by tola9ja: 7:09pm On Oct 04, 2014
davidflipcy:
These are all true. I hate watching football with chelsea fans most of them are touts they lack basic knowledge of football they only came to celebrate goals. The funny part is when their players are not scoring that when u hear different kinds of curses like "oloriburuku ni hazard yi sha". "Ramires u no suppose dey play football ur mate dey sell sugarcane for north"
what of arsenal fan wey dem dey curse wenger wen lossing na only chelsea dey do that abi
Re: Types Of People You Come Across In A Football Viewing Centre by kultimate009: 7:09pm On Oct 04, 2014
M4gunners:
You are the most silly human beings i have come across in Nairalanders Did you think you are the only one who can afford N11,650?Mehn pack well.
A classic chelshit fan.... Really? Human Beings? Nairalanders? The less said about this ignorant mofo, the better....
Re: Types Of People You Come Across In A Football Viewing Centre by lusciouslex: 7:12pm On Oct 04, 2014
camanito:
Sorry I don't watch football I love Basketball. BB all the way... smiley sad
Who was the MVP in the NBA last season? I watch Basketball but Football rocks!
Re: Types Of People You Come Across In A Football Viewing Centre by StealthyMe(m): 7:12pm On Oct 04, 2014
Suspect33:
The guy who spoils the fun with his body odour

Best Advice...Just leave the guy side asap grin
Re: Types Of People You Come Across In A Football Viewing Centre by willorie(f): 7:13pm On Oct 04, 2014
StealthyMe:

You're missing out on the fun.... grin

cheesy cheesy
definitely, he's missing out the fun there
mehn! Amusement parks/cinemas ain't fun like viewing centers

Believe me!

Though Op forgot to let u in on the body odours wink grin

1 Like

Re: Types Of People You Come Across In A Football Viewing Centre by StealthyMe(m): 7:15pm On Oct 04, 2014
jobakademy:

how about the guy who bets on football?

Yes naa...na number one

With the rise of football betting,they come in their numbers to watch and shout their heads off...Naa this id.iot spoil bet naa,i for chop 10k

lol...na the player say make u bet grin tongue

1 Like

Re: Types Of People You Come Across In A Football Viewing Centre by StealthyMe(m): 7:18pm On Oct 04, 2014
Habeyy:
grin @op God bless u...what of those who no get money to pay "onile" but get money to play silly bet like "Mikel dribble messi, cech go score and welbeck "dat guy" no go score hatrick in his entire life . I love this entity called Nigeria

Amen ; Thanks for the prayer sir.. cheesy
Re: Types Of People You Come Across In A Football Viewing Centre by StealthyMe(m): 7:19pm On Oct 04, 2014
willorie:

cheesy cheesy
definitely, he's missing out the fun there
mehn! Amusement parks/cinemas ain't fun like viewing centers

Believe me!

Though Op forgot to let u in on the body odours wink grin

lol...my bad

Best Advice...just stand up like nothing happened and find for yourself somewhere else to seat cheesy
Re: Types Of People You Come Across In A Football Viewing Centre by StealthyMe(m): 7:21pm On Oct 04, 2014
Ofunaofu:
the 'graveyard silence' one experiences whenever chelsea lose a match

grin That moment is priceless!
Re: Types Of People You Come Across In A Football Viewing Centre by StealthyMe(m): 7:24pm On Oct 04, 2014
MoyoGENERAL:
...he he he funny comments...
what of the guy that Come to CHARGE his PHOne always fighting to SIT beside the SOCKET....
or the Guy that SHOUTS and his SPIT is always touching you( disgusting)

...or the guy that FARTS when everywhere is hot and locks up as if nor be him release BOMB ( e go even pain you more if your team dey lose and that kain thing happen)

another one is the guy that becomes angry( for no reason) when his non favourite teams are winning....
what of the guys that shout players name wey dem nor know( seeing for the first time)..see this instance;
Chelsea vs burnley
na Im them wan bring one Burnley player enter as sub...
na im one guy( anti Chelsea fan) shouts...
" yeyeye, IKu fe wole, you nor sabi that player, that guy na star, see player, una go hear am)"
wetin......see beefing!!!!!!

finally
.....the most annoying one is the guy at your front that jumps up often during any chance( dribbles, misses, saves) during the game,,,,
or when you sit with CHINEDU( who live nearby) and he goes outside every now and then( to check his food on stove) disturbing you at the edge of the seat...( e go be like, guy kuku dey peep from house na)!!!!

Bros...You are Mouthed! cheesy
Re: Types Of People You Come Across In A Football Viewing Centre by hensben(m): 7:28pm On Oct 04, 2014
SwagPower:
Ur signature come make me tink say na beta person U b.... so u b Chelsea fan? SMH...
i feel your pain bro...calm down, its just a game but arsenal go still chop am sha. grin
Re: Types Of People You Come Across In A Football Viewing Centre by StealthyMe(m): 7:29pm On Oct 04, 2014
sexzskil ,the joblessness of kicking a round leather around by black africans is what made Nwankwo Kanu popular.

It is what has caused him to be a blessing to different people through his heart foundation.
It is what turned around the lives of some people..I could mention some other footballers engaging themselves in hunanitarian projects also

He has done more good to people than some so called 'jobful' people..

3 Likes

Re: Types Of People You Come Across In A Football Viewing Centre by Pauloot(m): 7:30pm On Oct 04, 2014
because of lack of space to sit,u just nid to sit close to sum1 and unfortunately with a bad body odour! oooops.......

ur prayer be like "God make 90mins reach oooo and d extra time should be a minute.....lolzzz
Re: Types Of People You Come Across In A Football Viewing Centre by Yustash001(m): 7:42pm On Oct 04, 2014
I remember the day W.C started...i don't think i can ever forget that day....the match(brazil vs croatia)was rounding up....i just went out of the game show to ease myself,.....before i come back....soldiers have turned the game show has turned to an unforseen melee.....at the end of the day...some pple lost their phone...some had a dislocated leg.....it wasn't funny that day...

1 Like

Re: Types Of People You Come Across In A Football Viewing Centre by parrotibaba(m): 7:42pm On Oct 04, 2014
sexzskil:
Seriously SMH! The world is marching on gallantly and some inferior Black Afrian youths are here wasting away their lives over a useless round object being kicked around fields. Smh There is nothing that can't be used to enslave Africans. My heart is bleeding! I wish i can just go there to wipe them off the surface of the earth. Look at Nigeria still in the mud, Boko Haram just recently slaughtered over 70 innocent souls for crying out loud, chaiiiiiiiiiiii! I see no future for the Black Race. What a shame!
shut d fvck up!!!! what has boko haram,slavery n "The world moving" forward gat to do with dis thread? u forgot so quickly dat football is a global phenomenon n d same way we cherish it is d same way d rest of d world does... People like u r d reason men reject equality cos of d way some of u women reason at times...if u don't love football kindly jump back to d kitchen or better still, go n watch some nollywood movies n don't ruin d fun we r having here! angry angry

3 Likes

Re: Types Of People You Come Across In A Football Viewing Centre by gbaskiboy: 7:55pm On Oct 04, 2014
davidflipcy:
These are all true. I hate watching football with chelsea fans most of them are touts they lack basic knowledge of football they only came to celebrate goals. The funny part is when their players are not scoring that when u hear different kinds of curses like "oloriburuku ni hazard yi sha". "Ramires u no suppose dey play football ur mate dey sell sugarcane for north"
u funny die bro grin

1 Like

Re: Types Of People You Come Across In A Football Viewing Centre by chrisdoller(m): 8:05pm On Oct 04, 2014
davidflipcy:

Bros this realky got me laughing out loud.u are really funny but is d fact.that's d reason y I watch chelse match to hear there insults on player that are not playin well.I wounder the type of insult they will rain on there players wen we win them tomoro

1 Like

Re: Types Of People You Come Across In A Football Viewing Centre by Nobody: 8:08pm On Oct 04, 2014
Tallesty1:
You didn't include the Giraffe Guy.

He is tall like a tower.

Comes when the hall is almost full.

Finds his way to your front.

Sits and blocks you completely.

And you end up watching his head instead of the game.

So, this is what you do Mr.? Great!
Re: Types Of People You Come Across In A Football Viewing Centre by udemzyudex(m): 8:10pm On Oct 04, 2014
Ochillary:
And chelsea fans with their smelly mouth

grin are you sure about that?

#Trueblue
Re: Types Of People You Come Across In A Football Viewing Centre by Nobody: 8:10pm On Oct 04, 2014
hensben:
....an arsenal fan detected...already scared of tomorrow outcome grin
wtf Am a barca fan bro
Re: Types Of People You Come Across In A Football Viewing Centre by hustla(m): 8:11pm On Oct 04, 2014
I swear to God, I have been drinkinbg to God and ai am high
Sallah na ba d thing o
Make FG scrp scrap am please
Good night
Re: Types Of People You Come Across In A Football Viewing Centre by justi4jesu(f): 8:13pm On Oct 04, 2014
Melkuk:
*** There's the guy who must sit on a particular seat always, even if the seat is taken, or there will be trouble.

*** There's the one who always wants to pay less because he's always late.

*** Those that usually come with sports or football newspapers just to show how committed and knowledgeable they are about football.

*** There are some who never utter a word from the start to finish of the of the game.

which of these are you? grin

Are you sure its not the 2nd option..
cheesy tongue
Re: Types Of People You Come Across In A Football Viewing Centre by Nuezha(m): 8:16pm On Oct 04, 2014
THE EMPTY HEAD. He came to the viewing centre, watched with a clinical concentration, goes out quietly. Then you met him at the end of the match and asked: "which team played & what's the scoreline?"
His reply: Allah walahi I no no pha...!!!!
Re: Types Of People You Come Across In A Football Viewing Centre by IyawoToBe(f): 8:19pm On Oct 04, 2014
Tolexander:
Guys leaving their house after eating what only God knows to be forming 'jelili' inside the viewing centre, farting which gives the smell that oozes out from the H2S container.

Guys coming to viewing centres to look for where ladies are sitting so that he hug them when there is excitement from goal scored

Guys coming to ask stupid questions like the OP said: na who dey play?
Manchester Utd vs Chelsea!

Who dey home?
Manchester Utd

who dey away?
Id1ot, na Arsenal dey away!
I couldn't help but laugh at the bolded cheesy cheesy
Re: Types Of People You Come Across In A Football Viewing Centre by starlingbawa(m): 8:25pm On Oct 04, 2014
M4gunners:
You are the most silly human beings i have come across in Nairalanders Did you think you are the only one who can afford N11,650?Mehn pack well.

Are you sure you even read my post at all?

Firstly, I never said anywhere that I'm the only one who can afford the 'Premium Bouquet '

I don't get why you'd lash out at me this way. Is it that you don't like the fact that I don't like the viewing centres (because it's impossible to listen to the commentary) or you re just mad at my post alltogether?

Seriously now, why the attack and what really is your point?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Arsenal Signs Alexandre Lacazette For Record Fee (Photos) / Kanu Nwankwo & His Wife, Amara Step Out Together / Nigerians Representing Other Countries At Rio 2016

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.