Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,687 members, 7,816,798 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:29 PM

Types Of People You Come Across In A Football Viewing Centre - Sports (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Types Of People You Come Across In A Football Viewing Centre (41326 Views)

Peter Okoye Sets Up A Football Management Agency / Everything You Need To Know About Football Viewing Centre Business / Football Viewing Centers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Types Of People You Come Across In A Football Viewing Centre by Johnbosco77(m): 8:28pm On Oct 04, 2014
Tallesty1:
You didn't include the Giraffe Guy.

He is tall like a tower.

Comes when the hall is almost full.

Finds his way to your front.

Sits and blocks you completely.

And you end up watching his head instead of the game.
gaskia from ur name " talleststy1" I think, just thinking u r dat GIRAFFE GUY. Nls take note....

2 Likes

Re: Types Of People You Come Across In A Football Viewing Centre by starlingbawa(m): 8:28pm On Oct 04, 2014
TheIROKO:
The most important thing football gives to its fans is fun.knowing all the players ,history or statistics to me does not matter much.

Different strokes for different folks. I can't fault your opinion really.

You re right too.
Re: Types Of People You Come Across In A Football Viewing Centre by LeoFish92(m): 8:29pm On Oct 04, 2014
this is one of the funniest threads I've ever read on any forum....my ribs are already aching due to excessive laughter, all the things mentioned above are so true!

2 Likes

Re: Types Of People You Come Across In A Football Viewing Centre by starlingbawa(m): 8:30pm On Oct 04, 2014
CFCfan:

I wish there is a pay tv company that can offer, for eg, 20 channels for N5,000/month. Or 10 channels for N2,500/month.

I'm sure that'd be nice considering it from an economical point of view.

1 Like

Re: Types Of People You Come Across In A Football Viewing Centre by Ahmeduana(m): 8:33pm On Oct 04, 2014
davidflipcy:
These are all true. I hate watching football with chelsea fans most of them are touts they lack basic knowledge of football they only came to celebrate goals. The funny part is when their players are not scoring that when u hear different kinds of curses like "oloriburuku ni hazard yi sha". "Ramires u no suppose dey play football ur mate dey sell sugarcane for north"
ALL THIS THINGS YOU SAID UP THERE HOW DO THEY SAY THEM IN IBO LANGUAGE? BECAUSE WHERE I AM NA IBO PEOPLE BE CHELSEA FANS, IF YOU GO TO IBO MAN SHOP FOR SABO-NGARI THE FIRST THING WEY YOU GO SEE FOR IM SHOP NA BIG CHELSEA BANNER WITH THE INSCRIPTION OF "i belongs to billionaires club"! The first thing that comes to my mind is them take money swear for ibo people?

2 Likes

Re: Types Of People You Come Across In A Football Viewing Centre by xtervaganza(m): 8:33pm On Oct 04, 2014
davidflipcy:
These are all true. I hate watching football with chelsea fans most of them are touts they lack basic knowledge of football they only came to celebrate goals. The funny part is when their players are not scoring that when u hear different kinds of curses like "oloriburuku ni hazard yi sha". "Ramires u no suppose dey play football ur mate dey sell sugarcane for north"
and only Chelsea fans do that?

How about 2 years ago arsenal fans always cursing Ramsey?

1 Like

Re: Types Of People You Come Across In A Football Viewing Centre by xtervaganza(m): 8:37pm On Oct 04, 2014
kliq:
So funny but true grin I really can't watch a game in the house....I don't go to viewing centres but all these still happens in a pub,bar or even when you watch with friends....Suddenly everybody becomes a coach plus with the different analysis smiley soccer is one crazy game.

Drink,Eat and Sleep Football cool

Football!!!!

1 Like

Re: Types Of People You Come Across In A Football Viewing Centre by Nobody: 8:38pm On Oct 04, 2014
starlingbawa:

I'm sure that'd be nice considering it from an economical point of view.
I know. It would force DSTV to reduce their subscription fee, or add some SS channels to their other bouquets
Re: Types Of People You Come Across In A Football Viewing Centre by micolaj: 8:40pm On Oct 04, 2014
@op you forgot this-dudes who love lamenting, you go hear DAT BALOTELI NA MADMAN O, SI HOW HE WASTE DAT CHANCE,1.8 DON GO, AH TICKET DON SPOIL OOO

4 Likes

Re: Types Of People You Come Across In A Football Viewing Centre by xtervaganza(m): 8:42pm On Oct 04, 2014
Sacluxpaint:
Chelsea fans stink alot
reading the comments so far, it's idiots like you from other teams that have been insulting Chelsea and their fans. I have not seen one, not one insult on other teams from Chelsea fans

Shows who are the real Douche bags

Anyways.....can't hear you from the top.....scream louder from below the table

1 Like

Re: Types Of People You Come Across In A Football Viewing Centre by Timotos: 8:42pm On Oct 04, 2014
D guy who breaks d dish n goes hom wit d TV
Re: Types Of People You Come Across In A Football Viewing Centre by Nobody: 8:43pm On Oct 04, 2014
Lmao

1 Like

Re: Types Of People You Come Across In A Football Viewing Centre by willorie(f): 8:44pm On Oct 04, 2014
StealthyMe:

lol...my bad

Best Advice...just stand up like nothing happened and find for yourself somewhere else to seat cheesy

Lol cheesy
I'll do just dat next time
but wen standing up & hailing the team scored
dude, u ain't got no way else to sit cus the odours will be circulating/distributing itself grin grin
Re: Types Of People You Come Across In A Football Viewing Centre by xtervaganza(m): 8:45pm On Oct 04, 2014
dyomo:
Chelsea fans can be so annoying. Majority of them know nothing about soccer. They just come up with all manners of ridiculous comments.
soccer? You must be a football genius
Re: Types Of People You Come Across In A Football Viewing Centre by xtervaganza(m): 8:48pm On Oct 04, 2014
azimibraun:
Most annoying is the way Chelsea is pronounced with igbotic accent and how Wenger is called arsenal winger.
i bet you can't even pronounce wenger's name correctly

2 Likes

Re: Types Of People You Come Across In A Football Viewing Centre by sexzskil(f): 8:50pm On Oct 04, 2014
lusciouslex:
Apart from masturbation, what do you @ your leisure time? Do you've a hobby? Football is more than any religion on earth.
I can see... Football is more than any religion on earth? Do you know that JUSTIN BEIBER, BEYONCE, ETC ARE FAR BIGGER, INFLUENTIAL THAN THIS SO-CALLED FOOTBALL? WATCH HOW THE 2014 WORLD CUP OFFICIALS DEDICATED SEVERAL MINUITES IN HAILING JLO AFTER HER OPENING PERFORMANCE. GOING BY THE NONSENCE YOU JUST THREW OUT OF YOUR SMELLY MOUTH, JLOPEZ IS EVEN BIGGER THAN GOD AS A RESULT OF THE FACT THAT FOOTBALL IN GENERAL IS TOO INTANGIBLE COMPARE TO HER. PHOOLISH BOI
Re: Types Of People You Come Across In A Football Viewing Centre by sexzskil(f): 8:55pm On Oct 04, 2014
Agrika:

Babe chill...this thread is comedy at its peak...*takes a look at her pro pic* clears throat...erm! babe u don marry my elder bros is available...chai! u three fine
Thanks for d compliment, but u better find something useful to do with your time. Remember, life is a checkboard, your opponent is time, he doesn't tolerate indecision.
Re: Types Of People You Come Across In A Football Viewing Centre by mmmustapha(m): 8:58pm On Oct 04, 2014
cry one idiot keep asking me bros how market?
Re: Types Of People You Come Across In A Football Viewing Centre by StealthyMe(m): 8:58pm On Oct 04, 2014
willorie:

Lol cheesy
I'll do just dat next time
but wen standing up & hailing the team scored
dude, u ain't got no way else to sit cus the odours will be circulating/distributing itself grin grin

rotfl grin
Take an air freshner with you and spray discreetly..lol grin

1 Like

Re: Types Of People You Come Across In A Football Viewing Centre by hermesprogidy(m): 9:00pm On Oct 04, 2014
what of those Chelsea fans that like pulling off their shirt and sweating profusely because they are watching match? Or those arsenal fans with leprous mouth odor? Or the liverpool fans that feel they need to touch you before they make any comment?
Re: Types Of People You Come Across In A Football Viewing Centre by Agrika: 9:02pm On Oct 04, 2014
sexzskil:

Thanks for d compliment, but u better find something useful to do with your time. Remember, life is a checkboard, your opponent is time, he doesn't tolerate indecision.
Hehehe, imagine u are advising ME on how to use my time, lol u are funny, ok na Madam I don hear ur advise...seems u are new on nl
Re: Types Of People You Come Across In A Football Viewing Centre by StealthyMe(m): 9:05pm On Oct 04, 2014
LeoFish92:
this is one of the funniest threads I've ever read on any forum....my ribs are already aching due to excessive laughter, all the things mentioned above are so true!

Hehehe grin

**In Christian Grey's voice, We aim to please Mr.LeoFish**

Thanks Sir wink
Re: Types Of People You Come Across In A Football Viewing Centre by SPSpecial(m): 9:11pm On Oct 04, 2014
Krasid:
What about the people who comes when the match has almost ended.They peep through the canopy and always come in the last 15-20 minutes of a game.

Na dis khain guys go finish u wt questions. Wats the scores? wat formation mourinho use? who scores first goal? how did costa score the second goal and so on.

But u knw wat, dey are broke a§§ niggas wey no get money to watch the match. den knw say d owner no go collect money for that few minutes.

2 Likes

Re: Types Of People You Come Across In A Football Viewing Centre by sniperwolf(m): 9:11pm On Oct 04, 2014
The guy who doesn't understand the OFFSIDE rules

1 Like

Re: Types Of People You Come Across In A Football Viewing Centre by hermesprogidy(m): 9:12pm On Oct 04, 2014
StealthyMe:
sexzskil ,the joblessness of kicking a round leather around by black africans is what made Nwankwo Kanu popular.

It is what has caused him to be a blessing to different people through his heart foundation.
It is what turned around the lives of some people..I could mention some other footballers engaging themselves in hunanitarian projects also

He has done more good to people than some so called 'jobful' people..
leave that mouse alone, he's suffering from exceptionally low self esteem. Please ask him what a jobful person like him has contributed to his local community, muchless humanity.
Re: Types Of People You Come Across In A Football Viewing Centre by pelucruzy(m): 9:18pm On Oct 04, 2014
abeg oo dose pple weh dey abuse chelsea fans, make u take am easy nau,,,,no be awa fault,,,it con dey 4 awa blood nau awa coach mourinho be awa mentor,,,,,pls any chelsea fan dat can pronounce dis player's name be real chelsea fan,,,pls help me pronounce "SCHURRLE"
Re: Types Of People You Come Across In A Football Viewing Centre by tall2ce(m): 9:23pm On Oct 04, 2014
the guy who sings praise and worships to support his team

1 Like

Re: Types Of People You Come Across In A Football Viewing Centre by Nobody: 9:29pm On Oct 04, 2014
Haha...so so true! I just can't sit in the house & watch the games alone. I mean I just want to hear these guyz talk aside from watchin the game itself...the whole experience is fun. Like the op rightly pointed out there are some guys who just ask silly questions. I mean last week for instance, while watchin the game btw Chelsea & A.villa [ the bad weather disrupted signals & so we had to watch man u's game in the meantime ]..this guy just walked in & like my saturday wasn't bad enough, dude started throwing silly questions my way.
Ehmm dem no show chelsea match?. Me: Dem dey show the match but d rain dey disrupt signal...
Wetin be scores...nah second half? Me: [ dude, time is just some minutes after 3...how can they be in second half?? ]...scores nah goaless...
Chelsea dey play well ?? Me: Yes..
Which fan u be..?? Me: Arsenal.....
We be enemies then! Me: ehm ok..
I like ur watch o....how much u take buy am?? Me: #1200....
Big boy!...bros u get money o, nah una dey chop our money! Me: Huh?? [ dude, stop talkin to me already ]. The signals never came back....we had to settle for man u's game whilst this guy kept on pesterin my life...
The whole sport viewing centre experience is fun sha! I mean u get to meet the good, the bad & the ugly. But the stench on the breath of some of these guyz tho....some guy sitting beside u jumps up in excitement, screamin Goalllllll...& u begin to wonder if dude has ever brushed his teeth..

3 Likes

Re: Types Of People You Come Across In A Football Viewing Centre by Nobody: 9:30pm On Oct 04, 2014
Rikidony:
THATS THE FUN OF THE GAME DUDE I NORMALLY VISIT A VIEWING CENTRE NOT JUST FOR THE GAMES BUT FOR THE COMIC RELIEF AM GONNA GET. FOOTBALL IS FUN grin grin

I agree with you 100%
Re: Types Of People You Come Across In A Football Viewing Centre by StealthyMe(m): 9:30pm On Oct 04, 2014
hermesprogidy:
leave that mouse alone, he's suffering from exceptionally low self esteem. Please ask him what a jobful person like him has contributed to his local community, muchless humanity.

I was suprised by the post..gone are the days when footballers were generally classified as irresponsible.
Truth is most footballers from the ghetto/hood give back one way or the other to their society..
Re: Types Of People You Come Across In A Football Viewing Centre by alexis007(m): 9:32pm On Oct 04, 2014
....how come?...everyone forgot about the superfan who wears his favourite club's jersey to the centre...and after like 30 minutes into the match....he's only wearing a singlet....you'd be like...where did the jersey go to?....check the score-line and see why he has 'pocketed' his jersey...

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Arsenal Signs Alexandre Lacazette For Record Fee (Photos) / Kanu Nwankwo & His Wife, Amara Step Out Together / Nigerians Representing Other Countries At Rio 2016

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.