Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,707 members, 7,816,907 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:52 PM

Topical Battle Of The Loverboys.. Title: I Want You To Be Mine - Rap Battles (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / Topical Battle Of The Loverboys.. Title: I Want You To Be Mine (7037 Views)

* * * ~ Battle Of The Warlords : Cooger Vs Siddoggg ~ * * * / Topical Battles / "Star Warz Re-loaded". . . Battle Of The Illest (Shaz) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Topical Battle Of The Loverboys.. Title: I Want You To Be Mine by kr0ne(m): 10:42pm On Oct 04, 2014
rozzay:

Am I free to go
Thanks for honouring our call
Re: Topical Battle Of The Loverboys.. Title: I Want You To Be Mine by Nobody: 10:49pm On Oct 04, 2014
Re: Topical Battle Of The Loverboys.. Title: I Want You To Be Mine by Nobody: 10:51pm On Oct 04, 2014
rozzay:

Am I free to go

yes dear..tnk u very much!...ur vote must surely count!

ABEG GO CONTINUE DT UR STORY...I DEY COME!

#YOLO grin
Re: Topical Battle Of The Loverboys.. Title: I Want You To Be Mine by Nobody: 10:53pm On Oct 04, 2014
rozzay:

Who is ur sweety abeg o

hian..
Re: Topical Battle Of The Loverboys.. Title: I Want You To Be Mine by Nobody: 11:03pm On Oct 04, 2014
kr0ne:

Thanks for honouring our call
Uwc dear
Re: Topical Battle Of The Loverboys.. Title: I Want You To Be Mine by AfricanApple(f): 11:14pm On Oct 04, 2014
so what happens to d winner
Re: Topical Battle Of The Loverboys.. Title: I Want You To Be Mine by ELYMAXiimus(m): 11:30pm On Oct 04, 2014
lwkm... Ah just dey laugh.. This is fun.. smiley....
Re: Topical Battle Of The Loverboys.. Title: I Want You To Be Mine by Agybabe(f): 11:31pm On Oct 04, 2014
I wouldn't mind if some lines are dedicated to me.
Re: Topical Battle Of The Loverboys.. Title: I Want You To Be Mine by kr0ne(m): 11:32pm On Oct 04, 2014
AfricanApple:
so what happens to d winner
We decide what happens to him. Pls just vote. Imagine that those 3 are wooing u, who would u fall for?
Re: Topical Battle Of The Loverboys.. Title: I Want You To Be Mine by YoungDaNaval(m): 11:36pm On Oct 04, 2014
Agybabe:
I wouldn't mind if some lines are dedicated to me.
Zigzag Or Parallel?

1 Like

Re: Topical Battle Of The Loverboys.. Title: I Want You To Be Mine by Nobody: 11:44pm On Oct 04, 2014
Sammcarter:
In the morning. .waking up/
i open the window to let in sun/
just then i saw this lady come/
and pass through ma window with her @ss swaying up/
and down. Her face almost made me fall/
in short those thighs in short made ma head turn. .like i was in a bar takING SHOTS!/

Quickly brushed, wash ma face, i vex comb me hair/
like patoranking i no bath. .i quickly wear chain and dress to impress/ grin
saw her outside and walked in swaggish bigboy steps to the girl/
said helo, caught her attention, and. . . . . . . .u know the rest/ grin

Ok there's no story am forming this time/
i just want u to come and be mine/
i know its tough. . .other guys will come with big lies/
but u see affection in ma eyes. . .dont look elsewhere bae. . .there's no love in 'disguise'/
(these guys)

Yeah dats how to spit lyrics/
wtf? I shouldn't be bragging this minute/ :/
i wont mind going through diss mean heat/
cos i love u. .u know i mean it/
i wont only fall in love for u. . .i'll carry ma bed. .and sleep in it!!/

U said i'll have u if i make good lines/
but i know ur kidding, u the playful type/
seeing u is a grateful sight/
don't think its another Enugu guy seeking coal if i say i want to make u Mine!!/

-carter-
I vote for ya

i

1 Like

Re: Topical Battle Of The Loverboys.. Title: I Want You To Be Mine by SpcAgtOko: 11:49pm On Oct 04, 2014
XPECIAL007:
...............My "thoughts aint chained anymore" coz wen i think of u literally i loose my mind/ ur beauty is at it's prime/ lets seize d moment and make of "ours" d time/ ...i was like "one" "to" "trees" she said xammy waz dat "for"? Come-on let make d babies nine/ so i get down on my kneels wit a rose on my hand as i gracefully propose ""baby i want u to be mine/ .
...................And i know these four other suitors would make empty promises/ in a bid to have ur body, kisses and caresses/ buh we saw no "ropes" still it beat my imagination how der got caught-up" in deir own nemesis/ ur dazzling eyes... It sometin d world behold to see/ "look" my Queen and "mark" diz words of mine like d pages of genesis/ .
............... Our families approved of us been togeder/ and not just togeder daddy was like "u guys wud be togeder forever"/ wow it was wasnt easy though i buh now i feel better/ my angel i hope u gat to read dis letter/ becos couple of years from now ama take u to d holy altar/ so we wud be "united" forever/ coz like dat MAN-UTD player on d jersey number-8 to me ur love is all dat matter..............("mata"wink......
.................The first day u came down from d stairs ......it was like a TELENOVELA MOVIE my heart pause for a moment/ i felt diz sudden "freedom" like Nelson-Mandela from Cells and torment/ times wer hard and really rough/ buh u see am also tough/ coz am heading "to climb d top of a cliff" so u wud clearly see d height of my love...
.................for u i wud have "crushed-metals as meals" and be rusty/ "ur eyes dazzle baby u are so.. so.. pretty/ Truth be told u are a paramont of beauty/ you see i dont really need to "watch dat holly wood" or carry about my mobile phone before u knw dat ....Loving you is my "CALL OF DUTY"/ ...........
......................SINCERELY URS..........THIS IS XAMMY.........

I vote for this guy.

2 Likes

Re: Topical Battle Of The Loverboys.. Title: I Want You To Be Mine by Nobody: 12:03am On Oct 05, 2014
YoungDaNaval:
Lmao Ashawo Man! See As You Line Em Up!
I tire o
Re: Topical Battle Of The Loverboys.. Title: I Want You To Be Mine by Nobody: 12:05am On Oct 05, 2014
Sammcarter:
in short those thighs in short made ma head turn. .like i was in a bar takING SHOTS!/

but u see affection in ma eyes. . .dont look elsewhere bae. . .there's no love in 'disguise'/
(these guys)

don't think its another Enugu guy seeking coal if i say i want to make u Mine!!/

-carter-
Can I vote?.
If I can...Sammcarter gat my vote.

1 Like

Re: Topical Battle Of The Loverboys.. Title: I Want You To Be Mine by Nobody: 12:12am On Oct 05, 2014
Intacta:
I tire o

make u come vote.. na wetin dey tire u.. mtscheeww.
Re: Topical Battle Of The Loverboys.. Title: I Want You To Be Mine by Nobody: 12:13am On Oct 05, 2014
YoungDaNaval:
Lmao Ashawo Man! See As You Line Em Up!

park go one side joo. stop player hating angry
Re: Topical Battle Of The Loverboys.. Title: I Want You To Be Mine by Agybabe(f): 12:16am On Oct 05, 2014
YoungDaNaval:
Zigzag Or Parallel?
Wouldn't mind any. Thanks.
Re: Topical Battle Of The Loverboys.. Title: I Want You To Be Mine by Blingston(m): 12:23am On Oct 05, 2014
how many tags and just a single vote girls sha
Re: Topical Battle Of The Loverboys.. Title: I Want You To Be Mine by YoungDaNaval(m): 12:39am On Oct 05, 2014
Intacta:
I tire o
Are You Actually The 1 In Ya Dp?
Re: Topical Battle Of The Loverboys.. Title: I Want You To Be Mine by YoungDaNaval(m): 12:41am On Oct 05, 2014
Lagunna:

park go one side joo. stop player hating angry
Oga, Since You Gem Em Plenty. Na Just 1 Ah Need. Ah Won't Mind If You Grant Ma Request biko!
Re: Topical Battle Of The Loverboys.. Title: I Want You To Be Mine by ELYMAXiimus(m): 1:18am On Oct 05, 2014
YoungDaNaval:
Are You Actually The 1 In Ya Dp?
sharp guy....
Re: Topical Battle Of The Loverboys.. Title: I Want You To Be Mine by Babe2sure(f): 5:48am On Oct 05, 2014
Sammcarter:

(these guys)

-carter-

I vote for this guy.

1 Like

Re: Topical Battle Of The Loverboys.. Title: I Want You To Be Mine by Sarimah(f): 6:57am On Oct 05, 2014
Richommie wat am I surpose 2 do here?
Re: Topical Battle Of The Loverboys.. Title: I Want You To Be Mine by YoungDaNaval(m): 7:06am On Oct 05, 2014
ELYMAXiimus:

sharp guy....
Lol Wetin Man Go Do?
Re: Topical Battle Of The Loverboys.. Title: I Want You To Be Mine by Nobody: 7:11am On Oct 05, 2014
Sarimah:
Richommie wat am I surpose 2 do here?
grin

this bae

The 3 lads are competitors. Who among them has the best verse, with the lyrics u think is more appealing to ladies. Let's just say, if these guys are out to woo u who among them would u fall for. We need ladies to vote on this coz they'll understand better

#YOLO
Re: Topical Battle Of The Loverboys.. Title: I Want You To Be Mine by Sarimah(f): 7:33am On Oct 05, 2014
I vote for sammcarter

Nyc lines

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Topical Battle Of The Loverboys.. Title: I Want You To Be Mine by Nobody: 10:58am On Oct 05, 2014
ivyy....
Re: Topical Battle Of The Loverboys.. Title: I Want You To Be Mine by kr0ne(m): 11:25am On Oct 05, 2014
Carter leading?
Re: Topical Battle Of The Loverboys.. Title: I Want You To Be Mine by ivyy(f): 11:52am On Oct 05, 2014
Vote for Sammcarter

2 Likes

Re: Topical Battle Of The Loverboys.. Title: I Want You To Be Mine by XPECIAL007: 3:04pm On Oct 05, 2014
kr0ne:
Carter leading?
.........krone Yeah
Re: Topical Battle Of The Loverboys.. Title: I Want You To Be Mine by Nobody: 4:23pm On Oct 05, 2014
Sammcarter:

but u see affection in ma eyes. . .dont look elsewhere bae. . . there's no love in 'disguise'/
(these guys)

-carter-
sammcarter's lines are on point!! Not too lovey dovey,me likey!

1 Like

Re: Topical Battle Of The Loverboys.. Title: I Want You To Be Mine by Sammcarter(m): 4:48pm On Oct 05, 2014
Tenx ma'am grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Live Nigeria Girl Show Her Face In Sex Bleep In Lagos / Nairaland King Tourney : First Round / O4ka Teaches Mikuz How To Flow Big.The Legendary Audio Transformation Of Mikuz!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.