Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,090 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:35 AM

Topical Battle Of The Loverboys.. Title: I Want You To Be Mine - Rap Battles (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / Topical Battle Of The Loverboys.. Title: I Want You To Be Mine (7040 Views)

* * * ~ Battle Of The Warlords : Cooger Vs Siddoggg ~ * * * / Topical Battles / "Star Warz Re-loaded". . . Battle Of The Illest (Shaz) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Topical Battle Of The Loverboys.. Title: I Want You To Be Mine by Nobody: 5:02pm On Oct 05, 2014
So who finally won btw were is sam carter make e come pay me
Re: Topical Battle Of The Loverboys.. Title: I Want You To Be Mine by luxanne(f): 5:04pm On Oct 05, 2014
Was mentioned by lagunna smiley

Ok, I've read thru the 3 contestants and given their effort, am sorry to say this, I wasn't impressed by any of them. Their lines weren't rich enough, just usual lines I hear on an everyday basis. I mean, this is a competition right, the voters are supposed to read something new and invented.

And am not saying this cuz I rap, no, am saying this cuz I love good raps (word play) wen I listen to them, and these lines I just read did no justice to rap.
Re: Topical Battle Of The Loverboys.. Title: I Want You To Be Mine by Sammcarter(m): 5:12pm On Oct 05, 2014
luxanne:

Ok, I've read thru the 3 contestants and given their effort, am sorry to say this, I wasn't impressed by any of them. Their lines weren't rich enough, just usual lines I hear on an everyday basis. I mean, this is a competition right, the voters are supposed to read something new and invented.

And am not saying this cuz I rap, no, am saying this cuz I love good raps (word play) wen I listen to them, and these lines I just read did no justice to rap.

ok ma, but we were told the topic on friday night and were to post the next day. . .most of us freestyled it. . .it wasn't suppose be something serious
Re: Topical Battle Of The Loverboys.. Title: I Want You To Be Mine by Sammcarter(m): 5:14pm On Oct 05, 2014
rozzay:
So who finally won btw were is sam carter make e come pay me

i dey here o. .oya how much?
Re: Topical Battle Of The Loverboys.. Title: I Want You To Be Mine by Nobody: 5:19pm On Oct 05, 2014
Sammcarter:

i dey here o. .oya how much?
Ok gud, u go compose lines with my name otan
Re: Topical Battle Of The Loverboys.. Title: I Want You To Be Mine by Sammcarter(m): 5:26pm On Oct 05, 2014
rozzay:

Ok gud, u go compose lines with my name otan

ahan nah. .i cant afford that :-/
Re: Topical Battle Of The Loverboys.. Title: I Want You To Be Mine by Nobody: 5:30pm On Oct 05, 2014
Sammcarter:

ahan nah. .i cant afford that :-/
undecided
Re: Topical Battle Of The Loverboys.. Title: I Want You To Be Mine by XPECIAL007: 5:38pm On Oct 05, 2014
luxanne:

...........sorry if u felt it was nt up to d standard of ur own personal expectation........buh u see d topic was nOt given to us on time........besides it a love verse so i personally decided to make my verse simple, easy and comprehensive......coz most...voters (ladies) may not quite be into texts battle.....so i decide to keep it clean wit normal freestlye. Thank you.............
Re: Topical Battle Of The Loverboys.. Title: I Want You To Be Mine by Sammcarter(m): 5:46pm On Oct 05, 2014
rozzay:
undecided
lol oya no vex
Re: Topical Battle Of The Loverboys.. Title: I Want You To Be Mine by Nobody: 6:01pm On Oct 05, 2014
Sammcarter:

lol oya no vex
I haff vex
Re: Topical Battle Of The Loverboys.. Title: I Want You To Be Mine by kr0ne(m): 7:43pm On Oct 05, 2014
Lagunna, abeg count votes
Re: Topical Battle Of The Loverboys.. Title: I Want You To Be Mine by luxanne(f): 10:23pm On Oct 05, 2014
Sammcarter:

ok ma, but we were told the topic on friday night and were to post the next day. . .most of us freestyled it. . .it wasn't suppose be something serious

XPECIAL007:
...........sorry if u felt it was nt up to d standard of ur own personal expectation........buh u see d topic was nOt given to us on time........besides it a love verse so i personally decided to make my verse simple, easy and comprehensive......coz most...voters (ladies) may not quite be into texts battle.....so i decide to keep it clean wit normal freestlye. Thank you.............

Thanks you both for the clarifications, I do appreciate smiley

Ok then, lemme go read ur lines again, this time as just a normal girl so I can cast my vote, lol.
Re: Topical Battle Of The Loverboys.. Title: I Want You To Be Mine by luxanne(f): 10:50pm On Oct 05, 2014
Alright then, having read thru the 3 lines over and over again in a bid to cast my vote, I'l say
Samcarter and Xpecial007 lines were indeed hilarious, esp that of Samcarter's. I love ur opening lines Xpecial007, nice one u got there.

But my vote goes to (u already know who) RapAcme, he did put his heart to this and gave his supposed best shot I guess in his lines.

Thank you for the honors smiley

Ps: I did try to read the lines unseriously as they sound but couldn't, lol. however, I would really love to read d0pe lines from y'all, so do remember to tag me when you have that smiley
Re: Topical Battle Of The Loverboys.. Title: I Want You To Be Mine by gottoboy(m): 5:47am On Oct 06, 2014
Jezoz! See Girls
Re: Topical Battle Of The Loverboys.. Title: I Want You To Be Mine by kr0ne(m): 7:16am On Oct 06, 2014
luxanne:
Alright then, having read thru the 3 lines over and over again in a bid to cast my vote, I'l say
Samcarter and Xpecial007 lines were indeed hilarious, esp that of Samcarter's. I love ur opening lines Xpecial007, nice one u got there.

But my vote goes to (u already know who) RapAcme, he did put his heart to this and gave his supposed best shot I guess in his lines.

Thank you for the honors smiley

Ps: I did try to read the lines unseriously as they sound but couldn't, lol. however, I would really love to read d0pe lines from y'all, so do remember to tag me when you have that smiley
We will, thank u very much

1 Like

Re: Topical Battle Of The Loverboys.. Title: I Want You To Be Mine by ELYMAXiimus(m): 7:28am On Oct 06, 2014
Nairalanders. Is there anyother section as fun as rapbattles? undecided
I try going through the sections but they all seem extremely boring to me........
Re: Topical Battle Of The Loverboys.. Title: I Want You To Be Mine by YoungDaNaval(m): 7:46am On Oct 06, 2014
ELYMAXiimus:
I try going through the sections but they all seem extremely boring to me........
Try Sexuality
Re: Topical Battle Of The Loverboys.. Title: I Want You To Be Mine by Sammcarter(m): 10:45am On Oct 06, 2014
krone think the vote she be counted and the thread closed

I thank y'all that voted

thanks for your time

we really appreciate it
Re: Topical Battle Of The Loverboys.. Title: I Want You To Be Mine by ELYMAXiimus(m): 11:00am On Oct 06, 2014
YoungDaNaval:
Try Sexuality
thanx... I'll check..smiley
Re: Topical Battle Of The Loverboys.. Title: I Want You To Be Mine by XPECIAL007: 11:05am On Oct 06, 2014
Sammcarter:
krone think the vote she be counted and the thread closed

I thank y'all that voted

thanks for your time

we really appreciate it
.....yeah carter is ryt
Re: Topical Battle Of The Loverboys.. Title: I Want You To Be Mine by YoungDaNaval(m): 11:28am On Oct 06, 2014
ELYMAXiimus:

thanx... I'll check..smiley
Hei Don't Bother To Check. You're Still 15!
Re: Topical Battle Of The Loverboys.. Title: I Want You To Be Mine by ELYMAXiimus(m): 12:22pm On Oct 06, 2014
YoungDaNaval:
Hei Don't Bother To Check. You're Still 15!
lol tongue
Re: Topical Battle Of The Loverboys.. Title: I Want You To Be Mine by Wrongturn: 3:12pm On Oct 06, 2014
Oga krone if this will happen again pls I want in grin
Re: Topical Battle Of The Loverboys.. Title: I Want You To Be Mine by nickz(m): 6:12pm On Oct 06, 2014
Sammcarter:
In the morning. .waking up/
i open the window to let in sun/
just then i saw this lady come/
and pass through ma window with her @ss swaying up/
and down. Her face almost made me fall/
in short those thighs in short made ma head turn. .like i was in a bar takING SHOTS!/

Quickly brushed, wash ma face, i vex comb me hair/
like patoranking i no bath. .i quickly wear chain and dress to impress/ grin
saw her outside and walked in swaggish bigboy steps to the girl/
said helo, caught her attention, and. . . . . . . .u know the rest/ grin

Ok there's no story am forming this time/
i just want u to come and be mine/
i know its tough. . .other guys will come with big lies/
but u see affection in ma eyes. . .dont look elsewhere bae. . .there's no love in 'disguise'/
(these guys)

Yeah dats how to spit lyrics/
wtf? I shouldn't be bragging this minute/ :/
i wont mind going through diss mean heat/
cos i love u. .u know i mean it/
i wont only fall in love for u. . .i'll carry ma bed. .and sleep in it!!/

U said i'll have u if i make good lines/
but i know ur kidding, u the playful type/
seeing u is a grateful sight/
don't think its another Enugu guy seeking coal if i say i want to make u Mine!!

-carter-
gringrin

can someone please give this modafuqa a recording contract
*dies*
Re: Topical Battle Of The Loverboys.. Title: I Want You To Be Mine by kr0ne(m): 9:14am On Oct 07, 2014
Okay, it's closed for now! Samcarter wins while Acme and Xpecial both have one votes each. .guess that's a tie. We go see for group then.

[size=20pt]THREAD CLOSED![/size]

2 Likes

Re: Topical Battle Of The Loverboys.. Title: I Want You To Be Mine by GIYAZZ(m): 8:11am On Oct 08, 2014
ELYMAXiimus:
Poetry Section
Re: Topical Battle Of The Loverboys.. Title: I Want You To Be Mine by ELYMAXiimus(m): 9:30am On Oct 08, 2014
GIYAZZ:
Poetry Section
pls tag me there.
Re: Topical Battle Of The Loverboys.. Title: I Want You To Be Mine by GIYAZZ(m): 9:34am On Oct 08, 2014
Re: Topical Battle Of The Loverboys.. Title: I Want You To Be Mine by kr0ne(m): 9:42am On Nov 01, 2014
Guykhena, please when you see this..
Help us create a new thread: Battle Of Loverboys (season ?)
Topic: I Will Kill For You
Participants:

IamTwista
Deadshotz
Dasoul
Emmanuel

3 bars maximum
Criteria: You should know better

I don't know their NL nicks though, but I'll inform you once I do. No vex say I dey disturb u o, abeg. Thanks, bro
Re: Topical Battle Of The Loverboys.. Title: I Want You To Be Mine by Guykhena(m): 10:40am On Nov 01, 2014
kr0ne:
Guykhena, please when you see this..
Help us create a new thread: Battle Of Loverboys (season ?)
Topic: I Will Kill For You
Participants:

IamTwista
Deadshotz
Dasoul
Emmanuel

3 bars maximum
Criteria: You should know better

I don't know their NL nicks though, but I'll inform you once I do. No vex say I dey disturb u o, abeg. Thanks, bro

Deadline?.
Re: Topical Battle Of The Loverboys.. Title: I Want You To Be Mine by kr0ne(m): 10:54am On Nov 01, 2014
Guykhena:

Deadline?.
4pm!
Replace Dasoul with BARS and Emmanuel with Yakubu. Thanks
Re: Topical Battle Of The Loverboys.. Title: I Want You To Be Mine by Guykhena(m): 12:33pm On Nov 01, 2014
kr0ne:

4pm!
Replace Dasoul with BARS and Emmanuel with Yakubu. Thanks

The Yakubu dey on NL? .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nairaland King Tourney : First Round / O4ka Teaches Mikuz How To Flow Big.The Legendary Audio Transformation Of Mikuz! / Ruggedman's Message To You Know Who

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.