Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,101 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:29 AM

Topical Battle Of The Loverboys.. Title: I Want You To Be Mine - Rap Battles (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / Topical Battle Of The Loverboys.. Title: I Want You To Be Mine (7041 Views)

* * * ~ Battle Of The Warlords : Cooger Vs Siddoggg ~ * * * / Topical Battles / "Star Warz Re-loaded". . . Battle Of The Illest (Shaz) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Topical Battle Of The Loverboys.. Title: I Want You To Be Mine by kr0ne(m): 12:47pm On Nov 01, 2014
Guykhena:

The Yakubu dey on NL? .
Lol! He said he is. But if I no see am I go do with the rest jare
Re: Topical Battle Of The Loverboys.. Title: I Want You To Be Mine by Guykhena(m): 12:48pm On Nov 01, 2014
kr0ne:

Lol! He said he is. But if I no see am I go do with the rest jare

Ask am for he NL nick,so that e fit receive the notification....
Re: Topical Battle Of The Loverboys.. Title: I Want You To Be Mine by kr0ne(m): 12:52pm On Nov 01, 2014
Guykhena:

Ask am for he NL nick,so that e fit receive the notification....
I've asked, he didn't reply. Just go ahead and pop the thread. If he doesn't show up we may replace him
Re: Topical Battle Of The Loverboys.. Title: I Want You To Be Mine by Guykhena(m): 12:57pm On Nov 01, 2014
kr0ne:

I've asked, he didn't reply. Just go ahead and pop the thread. If he doesn't show up we may replace him

ok,
IamTwista
Bars
Deadshotz( his he on NL ? )
Yakubu
Re: Topical Battle Of The Loverboys.. Title: I Want You To Be Mine by kr0ne(m): 1:07pm On Nov 01, 2014
Guykhena:

ok,
IamTwista
Bars
Deadshotz( his he on NL ? )
Yakubu
Yes, Deadshotz joined recently. And replace Yakubu with Xpecial007. That dude ain't serious
Re: Topical Battle Of The Loverboys.. Title: I Want You To Be Mine by Guykhena(m): 1:17pm On Nov 01, 2014
kr0ne:

Yes, Deadshotz joined recently. And replace Yakubu with Xpecial007. That dude ain't serious

Ok,I dey set am up now..
Re: Topical Battle Of The Loverboys.. Title: I Want You To Be Mine by ELYMAXiimus(m): 1:19pm On Nov 01, 2014
Just three bars?

Can i join? grin
Re: Topical Battle Of The Loverboys.. Title: I Want You To Be Mine by kr0ne(m): 1:37pm On Nov 01, 2014
ELYMAXiimus:
Just three bars?

Can i join? grin
Yes. Guykhena, abeg replace Twita with Elymaxiimus. Make we extend the deadline till 5 for his benefit
Re: Topical Battle Of The Loverboys.. Title: I Want You To Be Mine by Guykhena(m): 1:39pm On Nov 01, 2014
@kr0ne
https://www.nairaland.com/1977078/iii-kill#27636239

If I'm not online by then,copy the voters from the previous edition,and paste their names..
Re: Topical Battle Of The Loverboys.. Title: I Want You To Be Mine by Guykhena(m): 1:42pm On Nov 01, 2014
kr0ne:

Yes. Guykhena, abeg replace Twita with Elymaxiimus. Make we extend the deadline till 5 for his benefit

Na 5bars I put.

Elymax you wan turn loverboy grin
Re: Topical Battle Of The Loverboys.. Title: I Want You To Be Mine by ELYMAXiimus(m): 2:05pm On Nov 01, 2014
Guykhena:

Na 5bars I put.

see you o.... E get any guy wey no go turn loverboy? cheesy
plus e don tey wey i write normal bars to tell a story.... Make i try this one cool
Re: Topical Battle Of The Loverboys.. Title: I Want You To Be Mine by kr0ne(m): 2:15pm On Nov 01, 2014
Guykhena:

Na 5bars I put.

Lol! Na 3 na. Those girls too lazy to read
Re: Topical Battle Of The Loverboys.. Title: I Want You To Be Mine by kr0ne(m): 2:39pm On Nov 01, 2014
Guykhena:

Na 5bars I put.

Twista no do again. Elymax should take his place
Re: Topical Battle Of The Loverboys.. Title: I Want You To Be Mine by kr0ne(m): 2:44pm On Nov 01, 2014
Guykhena, Eclipze said he must join. Please make it 5 instead and remove Twista
But, guy, this thing for make sense for Romance thread o grin
Re: Topical Battle Of The Loverboys.. Title: I Want You To Be Mine by Guykhena(m): 2:51pm On Nov 01, 2014
ELYMAXiimus:

see you o.... E get any guy wey no go turn loverboy? cheesy
plus e don tey wey i write normal bars to tell a story.... Make i try this one cool
Ok boss,I don add your name..
Kill for her o cool

@kr0ne,ok,Eclipze,make I add warriblood too smiley ,
Re: Topical Battle Of The Loverboys.. Title: I Want You To Be Mine by Nobody: 2:53pm On Nov 01, 2014
Guykhena:

Ok boss,I don add your name..
Kill for her o cool

@kr0ne,ok,Eclipze,make I add warriblood too smiley ,
bros add me....am ready to kill for her
Re: Topical Battle Of The Loverboys.. Title: I Want You To Be Mine by Guykhena(m): 2:55pm On Nov 01, 2014
WARRIBLOOD:
bros add me....am ready to kill for her
Correct guy cool ,.
Re: Topical Battle Of The Loverboys.. Title: I Want You To Be Mine by Nobody: 2:57pm On Nov 01, 2014
Guykhena:

Correct guy cool ,.
sneeze....
Re: Topical Battle Of The Loverboys.. Title: I Want You To Be Mine by Guykhena(m): 3:03pm On Nov 01, 2014
WARRIBLOOD:
sneeze....
Na wa o,your cold never comot since,this 1 wen you dey sneeze anyhow so grin .
Re: Topical Battle Of The Loverboys.. Title: I Want You To Be Mine by kr0ne(m): 3:25pm On Nov 01, 2014
Warriblood join? Hahahahaha! I fit bet say na him the babes go like pass cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Topical Battle Of The Loverboys.. Title: I Want You To Be Mine by kr0ne(m): 3:29pm On Nov 01, 2014
Guykhena, this is why u should be a mod. U for dey hide all those unnecessary comments
Re: Topical Battle Of The Loverboys.. Title: I Want You To Be Mine by Guykhena(m): 3:45pm On Nov 01, 2014
kr0ne:
Guykhena, this is why u should be a mod. U for dey hide all those unnecessary comments
Eh,na be the thing..
Btw
the girls na to vote 1st 2nd 3rd abi.
I wan add am to the instructions now(fell free to remind them),I dey go offline so,got things to do and matches to watch(red devils cool ).....
Re: Topical Battle Of The Loverboys.. Title: I Want You To Be Mine by ELYMAXiimus(m): 5:43pm On Nov 01, 2014
WARRIBLOOD:
bros add me....am ready to sneeze for her
gringringrin
Re: Topical Battle Of The Loverboys.. Title: I Want You To Be Mine by kr0ne(m): 6:19pm On Nov 01, 2014
Where Warriblood na? Why all this suspense na, we know say na u get this cipher cool
Re: Topical Battle Of The Loverboys.. Title: I Want You To Be Mine by orble: 7:24am On Feb 04, 2015
kr0ne:
Criteria:

Opener
Rhymes
Metaphors/Simile
Wordplay
Consistency
Creativity
Closer

Participants:

RapAcme
Geoxpress
Xpecial007
Samcarter
Sungwritter

No biting or recycling. If u copy lines from RnB stars we go catch you
5 bars only

Deadline: 4:30pm of 04/10/2010

Only girls/ladies/women are allowed to vote

WAIT! Let me login to messenger and copy my chat... where I used to scam eyibo then.

Yahoo sweet!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nairaland King Tourney : First Round / O4ka Teaches Mikuz How To Flow Big.The Legendary Audio Transformation Of Mikuz! / Ruggedman's Message To You Know Who

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.