Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,242 members, 7,815,330 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:58 AM

Why Are Guys Generous To Ladies And Stingy To The Same Sex ? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Guys Generous To Ladies And Stingy To The Same Sex ? (1803 Views)

Bankers are very Fake and Stingy!!! living a borrowed lifestyle,ladies beware! / I Still Can't Believe Some Girls Can Be Stingy To This Extent. (photo) / Annoying Places Broke And Stingy Guys Ask Ladies For Date (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are Guys Generous To Ladies And Stingy To The Same Sex ? by tosyne2much(m): 2:29pm On Oct 04, 2014
I have some overly generous friends, but I also have a few stingy friends, stingy with their money, their food, you name it !

I have a very close friend who cannot give the same sex N500 but can squander 5k on a random lady. Sometimes, when he sees me dying of hunger, he care less but reverse is the case when a lady tells him she's hungry, you see him running helter skelter like a messiah. This really looks weird but we have people of such as friends, neighbours, course mates and so on

Being stingy to the same sex isn't the best attribute if you ask me. So do you have any stingy friends who take their selfishness to a whole other level?

If so, share your encounter and how you react to their behavior ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Are Guys Generous To Ladies And Stingy To The Same Sex ? by Iaz93: 2:34pm On Oct 04, 2014
If you ask them why they behave so, they'll tell you it's because you have no pvssy. undecided

Most of them do not easily help their fellow guys, but when a Lady comes around with a problem they start running up and down. . .all because of pvssy. SMH

They've dedicated their whole life to that small hole. SMH

1 Like

Re: Why Are Guys Generous To Ladies And Stingy To The Same Sex ? by Nobody: 2:34pm On Oct 04, 2014
...Guys become soft whenever it comes to our issue....

The emotional and hormonal bonding is usually higher compared to that of male....
Re: Why Are Guys Generous To Ladies And Stingy To The Same Sex ? by ronald4lif(m): 2:39pm On Oct 04, 2014
I will just be an obsever on this one
Re: Why Are Guys Generous To Ladies And Stingy To The Same Sex ? by Gwan2(m): 2:41pm On Oct 04, 2014
Coz like pôles repel while unlike pôles attracts
Re: Why Are Guys Generous To Ladies And Stingy To The Same Sex ? by Nobody: 2:43pm On Oct 04, 2014
Two things are involved: "Hope" and "Foolishness"

1) Hope that they may have a chance to spread their legs and

2) Foolishness of some male folks because they are just dumb. These are the type that smiles when a lady say just anything or start shaking at the sight of girls.

This is not about maturity because even politicians, CEOs, MDs and just about anybody are guilty of it. Even I and the OP is guilty but not stingy per say. We only tend to Favour females than males.
Re: Why Are Guys Generous To Ladies And Stingy To The Same Sex ? by slap1(m): 2:44pm On Oct 04, 2014
Unlike poles attract. That's how they say it in physics, right?
Re: Why Are Guys Generous To Ladies And Stingy To The Same Sex ? by Nobody: 2:46pm On Oct 04, 2014
Many guys loose their head when ladies are around. Don't blame him OP. He's trying to impress.
Re: Why Are Guys Generous To Ladies And Stingy To The Same Sex ? by Tallesty1(m): 2:47pm On Oct 04, 2014
Power of womanliness
Re: Why Are Guys Generous To Ladies And Stingy To The Same Sex ? by Nobody: 2:48pm On Oct 04, 2014
O maka pu ssy d involved simple
Re: Why Are Guys Generous To Ladies And Stingy To The Same Sex ? by chimerase2: 2:55pm On Oct 04, 2014
Cat or no cat, Not all guys even if I can't defend ma self too well but ma oga ma papa in the lord grin
Cc basildvalour is exceptional in that mins3 grin
Re: Why Are Guys Generous To Ladies And Stingy To The Same Sex ? by jmoore(m): 3:01pm On Oct 04, 2014
Those men have their brains located in between their legs.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Guys Generous To Ladies And Stingy To The Same Sex ? by Nobody: 3:03pm On Oct 04, 2014
A female friend called me some time ago requesting for some money. I told her I cdnt help becos dat money was huge and wd shake ma pocket and besides money for pvssy is not a good investment. She sed it was urgent but afta 2days d money don show. How she take get d money na?

I will always help my fellow guy anywia anytime cos if d guy is reasonable u just made a loyal friend for life. And dat guy will most likely be of help to u in d future cos he knows he owes u. A lady can always get a mugu to help her. Its just a mata of one or two fonecalls and one or two bedroom meetings and d money don complete. Besides d pvssy as an exchange for d money she owes u nothing. She cant help u in d future if u nid it.

I wish most guys can stop dis bullshit thinking. Well not all guys are reasonable sha.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Guys Generous To Ladies And Stingy To The Same Sex ? by patholaw: 3:04pm On Oct 04, 2014
My friend is currently oweing me money.... If i ask him he wld start telling plenty stories but he bought a phone for girl (not his babe) last week...talkless of d numerous outings he takes different girls to...
Re: Why Are Guys Generous To Ladies And Stingy To The Same Sex ? by Jimbadly: 3:05pm On Oct 04, 2014
I'm only generous to girls I find attractive.
Re: Why Are Guys Generous To Ladies And Stingy To The Same Sex ? by OLAJADON: 3:11pm On Oct 04, 2014
tosyne2much:
I have some overly generous friends, but I also have a few stingy friends, stingy with their money, their food, you name it !

I have a very close friend who cannot give the same sex N500 but can squander 5k on a random lady. Sometimes, when he sees me dying of hunger, he care less but reverse is the case when a lady tells him she's hungry, you see him running helter skelter like a messiah. This really looks weird but we have people of such as friends, neighbours, course mates and so on

Being stingy to the same sex isn't the best attribute if you ask me. So do you have any stingy friends who take their selfishness to a whole other level?

nt all guyz, i tink it only guyz dat r afta p*ssy dat do dat, i can spend 4 either gender dependin on ma mood nd ao close dat person is 2 me
Re: Why Are Guys Generous To Ladies And Stingy To The Same Sex ? by mesoade(m): 3:21pm On Oct 04, 2014
Incase
Re: Why Are Guys Generous To Ladies And Stingy To The Same Sex ? by herald9: 3:22pm On Oct 04, 2014
tosyne2much:

hmmm something must be wrong cause me and my friends... we are brothers-keeper
Re: Why Are Guys Generous To Ladies And Stingy To The Same Sex ? by tosyne2much(m): 3:30pm On Oct 04, 2014
mesoade:
Incase
hahahahahahaha.. In case it makes FP abi ?
Re: Why Are Guys Generous To Ladies And Stingy To The Same Sex ? by iceberylin(m): 3:50pm On Oct 04, 2014
ČÁÚŚĔ ŤĤĔŶ ŃŐ ĞĔŤ PÚŃŃŶ grin
Re: Why Are Guys Generous To Ladies And Stingy To The Same Sex ? by Nobody: 3:53pm On Oct 04, 2014
You've got balls.
And You expect me to be generous? undecided
Re: Why Are Guys Generous To Ladies And Stingy To The Same Sex ? by Nobody: 3:56pm On Oct 04, 2014
slap1:
Unlike poles attract. That's how they say it in physics, right?

You are supporting foolishness by comparing human being to a mere physics topic.

What about an aspect whereby Oil mix with oil but can't mix Water nkor? undecided

Abeg, hide your face in shame and stop bowing for/to pùssy. grin

Adam did it and regretted. He should have questioned Eve. smiley

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Guys Generous To Ladies And Stingy To The Same Sex ? by tosyne2much(m): 4:02pm On Oct 04, 2014
FrancisTony:

You are supporting foolishness by comparing human being to a mere physics topic.

What about an aspect whereby Oil mix with oil but can't mix Water nkor? undecided

may your days be long my broda

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Are Guys Generous To Ladies And Stingy To The Same Sex ? by Nobody: 4:13pm On Oct 04, 2014
tosyne2much:
may your days be long my broda

I love your flattery. I'm honoured Sire. grin
Re: Why Are Guys Generous To Ladies And Stingy To The Same Sex ? by philantoxx(m): 4:13pm On Oct 04, 2014
women empowerment
Re: Why Are Guys Generous To Ladies And Stingy To The Same Sex ? by slap1(m): 4:13pm On Oct 04, 2014
FrancisTony:

Your ridiculous little opinion has been noted.
Re: Why Are Guys Generous To Ladies And Stingy To The Same Sex ? by LEERICIST(m): 4:57pm On Oct 04, 2014
Re: Why Are Guys Generous To Ladies And Stingy To The Same Sex ? by chibwike(m): 5:06pm On Oct 04, 2014
Following
Re: Why Are Guys Generous To Ladies And Stingy To The Same Sex ? by Nobody: 5:09pm On Oct 04, 2014
hmmm, guys here are stingy both to themselves, the opposite sex and the same sex.

Re: Why Are Guys Generous To Ladies And Stingy To The Same Sex ? by Sarimah(f): 5:45pm On Oct 04, 2014
They know wat they want..
Re: Why Are Guys Generous To Ladies And Stingy To The Same Sex ? by Nobody: 5:49pm On Oct 04, 2014
salah ram be like

1 Like

Re: Why Are Guys Generous To Ladies And Stingy To The Same Sex ? by Nobody: 5:57pm On Oct 04, 2014
NairaMode:
Two things are involved: "Hope" and "Foolishness"

1) Hope that they may have a chance to spread their legs and

2) Foolishness of some male folks because they are just dumb. These are the type that smiles when a lady say just anything or start shaking at the sight of girls.

This is not about maturity because even politicians, CEOs, MDs and just about anybody are guilty of it. Even I and the OP is guilty but not stingy per say. We only tend to Favour females than males.
i like you for your sincere comment

(1) (2) (Reply)

Does A Song Remind Of A Particular Ex? / Do Guys Make Passes At Girls Who Wear Glasses? / Missed Black Girls.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.