Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,902 members, 7,810,466 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:33 AM

I Still Can't Believe Some Girls Can Be Stingy To This Extent. (photo) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Still Can't Believe Some Girls Can Be Stingy To This Extent. (photo) (6994 Views)

A Video Of Nigerian Lady Telling Other Ladies Not To Be Stingy With Their Breast / Can You Trust Your Boyfriend/girlfriend To This Extent? (photo) / Ladies, Can You Trust Ur Boyfriend To This Extent? (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Still Can't Believe Some Girls Can Be Stingy To This Extent. (photo) by Nobody: 4:06am On Mar 04, 2016
Posting this thread At 4am.

Since 8pm xtday evening I dey beg this babe for punny. She nor gree. She's sleeping beside me with just pants on. "just allow me shift the pant to one side and steady gonk you for few minutes". She refused!!

I can't believe some girls still holds much value to their pvssy this way. Common toto!!!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Still Can't Believe Some Girls Can Be Stingy To This Extent. (photo) by Lovetinz(m): 4:25am On Mar 04, 2016
Na u cause am.
You for don arrange say make I send you this text:

Bro sorry, I cant pay the total 960k now.
I have only 850k.
Will you come and pick it, send somebody or I should credit your account 850k tmrrw morning?
pls bear with me for the moment.

And then call you later to beg you... smiley smiley

You for dey do Round 7, by now.

84 Likes 8 Shares

Re: I Still Can't Believe Some Girls Can Be Stingy To This Extent. (photo) by orlaryhincah(m): 4:29am On Mar 04, 2016
Lovetinz:
Na u cause am.

I have only 850k.
Will you come and pick it, send somebody or I should credit your account 850k tmrrw morning?

Na u biko

17 Likes

Re: I Still Can't Believe Some Girls Can Be Stingy To This Extent. (photo) by Nobody: 4:42am On Mar 04, 2016
The most stupid post I have read in Nairaland since this year.

9 Likes

Re: I Still Can't Believe Some Girls Can Be Stingy To This Extent. (photo) by xreal: 4:49am On Mar 04, 2016
jcmaiah:

hehe grin
don't be surprised if this thread makes Front Page.
'Anything goes' in Nairaland, these days.

1 Like

Re: I Still Can't Believe Some Girls Can Be Stingy To This Extent. (photo) by tempem: 4:57am On Mar 04, 2016
xreal:

hehe grin don't be surprised if this thread makes Front Page. 'Anything goes' in Nairaland, these days.
You are right.... The management has really improved.. lol

2 Likes

Re: I Still Can't Believe Some Girls Can Be Stingy To This Extent. (photo) by xreal: 4:58am On Mar 04, 2016
tempem:

You are right.... The management has really improved.. lol

improvement indeed. grin
Re: I Still Can't Believe Some Girls Can Be Stingy To This Extent. (photo) by Nobody: 5:43am On Mar 04, 2016
You are desperate to have sex & she knew it thats y she is doing the more you look the less you see. She put on pant to seduce you more so you can continue begging for sex when you see the shape of her ass...you have to behave like a man with integrity a full man that can control his self.if she refuse giving you sex u beg her a bit she go put on pants & bra so u can come back begging because of wat you see leave her go to parlor & sleep or you even pretend you dont see her on panties turn around in that same bed & sleep.learn how to hold yourself because our girl can use sex & lure you to what you dont want to do

8 Likes

Re: I Still Can't Believe Some Girls Can Be Stingy To This Extent. (photo) by falconey(m): 6:01am On Mar 04, 2016
grin
Re: I Still Can't Believe Some Girls Can Be Stingy To This Extent. (photo) by lonelydora: 6:08am On Mar 04, 2016
Lovetinz:
Na u cause am.

I have only 850k.

Gbam

3 Likes

Re: I Still Can't Believe Some Girls Can Be Stingy To This Extent. (photo) by Nobody: 6:38am On Mar 04, 2016
receive sense Amen

2 Likes

Re: I Still Can't Believe Some Girls Can Be Stingy To This Extent. (photo) by Dexema(m): 7:12am On Mar 04, 2016
thank your God the konji virus no enter your brain say make you force am, you for hit front page before evening

4 Likes

Re: I Still Can't Believe Some Girls Can Be Stingy To This Extent. (photo) by Nobody: 7:22am On Mar 04, 2016
Shoroniyen undecided
Re: I Still Can't Believe Some Girls Can Be Stingy To This Extent. (photo) by Adonis3: 7:24am On Mar 04, 2016
Adikam:
You are desperate to have sex & she knew it thats y she is doing the more you look the less you see. She put on pant to seduce you more so you can continue begging for sex when you see the shape of her ass...you have to behave like a man with integrity a full man that can control his self.if she refuse giving you sex u beg her a bit she go put on pants & bra so u can come back begging because of wat you see leave her go to parlor & sleep or you even pretend you dont see her on panties turn around in that same bed & sleep.learn how to hold yourself because our girl can use sex & lure you to what you dont want to do

bros u get time ooo

So you actually believe this OP to make a whole epistle like this

Weldone!undecided

#Adonis3HasSopken

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Still Can't Believe Some Girls Can Be Stingy To This Extent. (photo) by Leriebloom(f): 7:26am On Mar 04, 2016
Some things i read here undecided
Re: I Still Can't Believe Some Girls Can Be Stingy To This Extent. (photo) by babadem2much(m): 7:40am On Mar 04, 2016
Lovetinz:
Na u cause am.

I have only 850k.

I catch you, so you are the one who have been sending similar msgs to those concern abi?? cheesy
Re: I Still Can't Believe Some Girls Can Be Stingy To This Extent. (photo) by Idydarling(f): 7:58am On Mar 04, 2016
bros u never see anything ooo
Re: I Still Can't Believe Some Girls Can Be Stingy To This Extent. (photo) by Akerry(m): 9:11am On Mar 04, 2016
HateU2:
Shoroniyen undecided
oyamilenu
Re: I Still Can't Believe Some Girls Can Be Stingy To This Extent. (photo) by triplewisdom: 9:59am On Mar 04, 2016
Lovetinz:
Na u cause am.

I have only 850k.

your head dey dia!

1 Like

Re: I Still Can't Believe Some Girls Can Be Stingy To This Extent. (photo) by olaleks007(m): 10:24am On Mar 04, 2016
stupidity:

Since 8pm xtday evening I dey beg this babe for punny. She nor gree. She's sleeping beside me with just pants on. "just allow me shift the pant to one side and steady gonk you for few minutes". She refused!!

I can't believe some girls still holds much value to their pvssy this way. Common toto!!!

I swear I will make her beg for it.

Don't ask me how unless u wanna learn

Dealt with it several times
Re: I Still Can't Believe Some Girls Can Be Stingy To This Extent. (photo) by Jacinta44(f): 10:26am On Mar 04, 2016
jcmaiah:

That post is not just silly, it is stupid and a clear evidence of stupidity.
Even MrCork will be shamed of the dude right now. lol
grin

1 Like

Re: I Still Can't Believe Some Girls Can Be Stingy To This Extent. (photo) by nani212(m): 11:58am On Mar 04, 2016
Lovetinz:
Na u cause am.

I have only 850k.

Lol. badoooo
Re: I Still Can't Believe Some Girls Can Be Stingy To This Extent. (photo) by winkmart: 12:12pm On Mar 04, 2016
lol
Re: I Still Can't Believe Some Girls Can Be Stingy To This Extent. (photo) by Tinalex(f): 1:43pm On Mar 04, 2016
@Op....your moniker said it all.
Re: I Still Can't Believe Some Girls Can Be Stingy To This Extent. (photo) by swiitJese(f): 3:12pm On Mar 04, 2016
undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Still Can't Believe Some Girls Can Be Stingy To This Extent. (photo) by Nobody: 3:39pm On Mar 04, 2016
Op you a clown

Re: I Still Can't Believe Some Girls Can Be Stingy To This Extent. (photo) by leksy07(m): 3:39pm On Mar 04, 2016
picture of the girl on pant or i see u as lie muhammed 1st son
Re: I Still Can't Believe Some Girls Can Be Stingy To This Extent. (photo) by emaxjey(m): 5:14pm On Mar 04, 2016
grin....pishure or adontbilivit
Re: I Still Can't Believe Some Girls Can Be Stingy To This Extent. (photo) by schumastic(m): 6:01pm On Mar 04, 2016
Tinalex:
@Op....your moniker said it all.

but seriously why are some girls that wicked? you don't want to have sex with him yet you sleep with jus pant and some are so heartless that they won't put on bra making the guy to do night vigil grin grin grin grin grin

meanwhile op this is what you went through grin grin

Re: I Still Can't Believe Some Girls Can Be Stingy To This Extent. (photo) by oglalasioux(m): 6:15pm On Mar 04, 2016
Lovetinz:
Na u cause am.

I have only 850k.

Ingenious!
Re: I Still Can't Believe Some Girls Can Be Stingy To This Extent. (photo) by Neyozak: 6:54pm On Mar 04, 2016
stupidity:

Dat is inexperience, sorry. Next time she visit and half unclad refusing u to log in. Relax, tell her dat u are not even interested in d show again but request a favor to touch her and her to touch u and promise dat no string attached! So like play, do not rush just dey touch and kiss. After a while at intervals attempt to pull out her pant. At a point, she will not deny u with her legs widely open 4 u to go in and out. Dat is maggic, try it and come back and testify.

(1) (2) (Reply)

All The Annoying Things Guys Do During Sex - Meme Collection / I Did It Only Once..... / Five Types Of Kisses That Will Make Him Forget His Side Chics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.