Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,011 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:03 AM

The Quran Testifies: David And Elizabeth Worshiped Jesus As God! - Islam for Muslims (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / The Quran Testifies: David And Elizabeth Worshiped Jesus As God! (12561 Views)

Stories From The Quran- Moses and Pharaoh / The Re-appearance Of Imam Mahdi (aj) And The Descent Of Jesus (as) Could Be Near / Muslims: What's Your Favorite Ayah Or Surah In The Quran? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Quran Testifies: David And Elizabeth Worshiped Jesus As God! by Emusan(m): 9:38am On Oct 17, 2014
Rilwayne001:

Moses is an angel too abi undecided… all the prophets in the OT are angel as well abi, they are not angels created to live in heaven, but if a jW tell you jesus is archangel, you will be the first person there showing muscle abi undecided undecided keep deceiving yourself.

Your brain is dull, sorry about that. The word ANGEL simply means ‘MESSENGER’ this word was also used for HEAVENLY CREATED being as a MESSENGER of Yahweh. Quran says Muhammad is a MESSENGER of Allah we can then say Muhammad is an Angel BUT NOT THE ONE CREATED LIVING in heaven TO DELIVER ALLAH’S Message.

JWs claimed Jesus is Archangel Michael that was created to LIVE in HEAVEN whereas me calling Jesus an Angel stems from the view that JESUS WAS SENT TO EARTH NOT A CREATED BEING THAT LIVES in heaven which we also refer to as ANGEL.

The next thing you will do is to begin to say that Emusan also says that Jesus is an Angel.

Even the ghost writer of Hebrew will call you a lier for calling jesus an angel.
Hebrews 1:4 NIV: So he became as much superior to the angels as the name he has inherited is superior to theirs.

With the above verse the writer tells us that Jesus was'nt an angel, that he is superior to an angel...

Then who says Jesus is a created being living in heaven that we refer to as ANGEL?
See how confuse you are and how weak your brain can work.

And we read in genesis 19 that "Two angels came to Sodom"......

Which I also shown you from Gen 18 that this two Angels are among the THREE MEN who visited Abraham the writer used the word Angel for them but THEY WERE SENT. Why simple English is so hard for you to comprehend?

The angels were SENT by YHWH. truly they are messengers,messengers of Yahweh with a message from Yahweh but they are not human being. In the OT, it is very common for us to find an angel, or angels,sent by YHWH who are respected as if they were YHWH Himelf. This is because it is known that they were messengers sent by YHWH and to honor these angels is to honor the One who sent them: YHWH.

In fact this shows HOW DISHONEST YOU ARE.

You mean THE THREE MEN WHO APPEARED TO ABRAHAM are JUST ANGELS SENT BY YHWH

Anyone reading this can see how TRUTH IS FAR FROM YOU.

Jesus teaches about this principle. To honor the one sent is to honor the one who sent him. Angels appear in the name of YHWH to do YHWH's will. They are MESSENGERS of Yahweh.And so people are expected respond to these angels as if they are responding to YHWH Himself.

Anyone who read Gen 18 & 19 can see that you’re a liar...
If the above is the case THEN JESUS CAN BE WORSHIPPED AS YAHWEH

When Abraham met the three men, he addressed them as adoni , "my Lord" (18:3). While there are three men, the Hebrew singular word adoni is used by Abraham and he is addressing plural "men" in the singular as if they were one person. This is because Abraham recognizes they are messengers of One, Yahweh, and their message is from One,Yahweh Himself.

And you can overlook the fact that Abraham WORSHIPPED THEM which negate that ONLY YAHWEH deserved to be WORSHIPPED YET you can accuse Christians for worshipping Jesus if your analogy should be taken into consideration.

You can see that TRUTH is far from you.

We have just read that the LORD appeared to Abraham, that is, Yahweh appeared to Abraham. So when Abraham speaks to these three messengers, He understands they are sent from one person, Yahweh, and so he speaks to them as if he is speaking to one person, Yahweh, and he does so because Yahweh sent them.

Likewise when Abraham WORSHIPPED them he believe that he is worshipping Yahweh, in like manner when Christians worship Jesus they believe they are worshipping the One and Only LORD

Verse 18:3 is not the only place this occurs. Again at verse 19:18, we read, "And Lot said to them , my Lord, please no!" Again, the word is the singular word adoni and both these two angels are together addressed with singular adoni as if they were one Lord. At this point, it becomes absolutely clear what has been going on since Abraham first met the three.

Just listen to yourself they were addressed as if they are one...SMH
Also Lot WORSHIPPED THEM just as Abraham WORSHIPPED THEM.

Because Lot addresses two of these of "men" as singular adoni , and we know these two are angels, it is quite clear why Abraham addresses the three as adoni when he first met them.He addresses these messengers, whether one, two, or three, as "my Lord" because they were sent from his Lord Yahweh and he is speaking back to his Lord Yahweh who sent them.

Then Abraham and Lot’s worship to THE MEN are for YAHWEH when Bible forbid worshiping of any creature, so who is dishonest here.

In the language of the Bible, we might read that King X destroyed the city. It would not, however, necessarily mean King X was even present at the scene. If King X stayed at home and the servants of King X went and destroyed the city, the language of the Bible would be that King X destroyed the city because the subjects of King X and his servants, represent King X and the Kingdom of King X. And it is no different concerning Yahweh and the angels who are representatives of God. In each case, their identity is wrapped up in their King.
Take King Herod as an example.
Now my question is "if we are to believe or take your assertion, Which one of the angels in the story was Jesus"

Now Bible has language of its own just because of your dubious act.
Has it stands now according to Mr. Rilwayne001 only Muslims disobey God by not WORSHIPPED, HONOURING, RESPECT, AND TAKE GOD’S MESSENGERS as God.

According to you a Messenger should be WORSHIPPED, HONOUR and ADDRESSED just because they are sent by GOD. WHY MUSLIMS DON'T DO IT?
Re: The Quran Testifies: David And Elizabeth Worshiped Jesus As God! by Rilwayne001: 10:16am On Oct 17, 2014
Mr. Emusan

My brain is dull grin grin grin

..LMAO..

I don't have your time now
Re: The Quran Testifies: David And Elizabeth Worshiped Jesus As God! by Emusan(m): 1:01pm On Oct 17, 2014
Rilwayne001:
Mr. Emusan

My brain is dull grin grin grin

..LMAO..

I don't have your time now

To come again and spew lies.
Re: The Quran Testifies: David And Elizabeth Worshiped Jesus As God! by udatso: 7:31pm On Oct 17, 2014
Rilwayne. Please ignore emusan.
@ emusan please go to the thread below and argue trinity and divinity of jesus with your christian brothers . pastorkun is waiting.www.nairaland.com/1935442/femi-aribasala-trinity-doctrine/4#1935442.153
Re: The Quran Testifies: David And Elizabeth Worshiped Jesus As God! by Emusan(m): 7:57am On Oct 18, 2014
udatso:
@ emusan please go to the thread below and argue trinity and divinity of jesus with your christian brothers . pastorkun is waiting.www.nairaland.com/1935442/femi-aribasala-trinity-doctrine/4#1935442.153

Why must he ignore me?

Your brother who initially said the Angels are to be understood as Theophany later come back to say THE MEN are truly a created Angels and I went ahead to show him where THE MEN were WORSHIPPED BY BOTH ABRAHAM AND LOT.

Theophany means appearance of God in human form.

And you can see all the jargons he put up there just because there's no truth in him

I know because he's your brother you can't see anything wrong with this statement but read it again with an open mind.

Angels appear in the name of YHWH to
do YHWH's will. They are MESSENGERS of
Yahweh. [size=14pt]And so people are expected respond to these angels as if they are responding to
YHWH Himself.
[/size]

With this statement; did Muhammad ever WORSHIP Gabriel or Gabriel ever answer any PRAYER because he was sent by Allah?

The ball is in you people's court.

"You shall know the truth and the truth shall set you free"

1 Like

Re: The Quran Testifies: David And Elizabeth Worshiped Jesus As God! by udatso: 8:06am On Oct 18, 2014
Emusan:

Why must he ignore me?

Your brother who initially said the Angels are to be understood as Theophany later come back to say THE MEN are truly a created Angels and I went ahead to show him where THE MEN were WORSHIPPED BY BOTH ABRAHAM AND LOT.

And you can see all the jargons he put up there just because there's no truth in him

I know because he's your brother you can't see anything wrong with this statement but read it again with an open mind.

With this statement; did Muhammad ever WORSHIP Gabriel or Gabriel ever answer any PRAYER because he was sent by Allah?

All am saying is that go to to that thread and convince your christian friends. When you have successfully defeated them, you can then try spreading your truth that has set you free.

1 Like

Re: The Quran Testifies: David And Elizabeth Worshiped Jesus As God! by Rilwayne001: 8:23am On Oct 18, 2014
Emusan:

To come again and spew lies.

Yeah its a lie to cantankerous bellicose like you undecided undecided… Truth they say is bitter. You know me to well that i'm not a gainsayer like you, i don't like engaging in a futile arguement, instead of you to address my initial question, you tried to divert our attention to somewhere else. it is boldly written in Gen 19:13 that [size=15pt] "Yahweh has sent us to destroy it" [/size] how can yahweh sent them and you still telling me they are Yahweh undecided undecided… we should'nt forget in the begining of Gen 19 we are told 2 ANGELS came to Sodom and i asked you which one of the angels in the story was Jesus all you do was typing your usual bulcrapp.…
Meanwhile you could'nt address my other rebuttal especially the psalm 110 u claim, all you do is running up and down this thread doing like hulkogan undecided SmH. lol grin......And you know i'm not into that rubbish..i will soon leave you to your delusions undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: The Quran Testifies: David And Elizabeth Worshiped Jesus As God! by Rilwayne001: 8:28am On Oct 18, 2014
udatso:
i'll soon leave him to his delusions,

You'll never see him there grin grin lol, you will always see him showing muscle on threads relating to islam grin grin like he is an islamic cleric...lol

2 Likes

Re: The Quran Testifies: David And Elizabeth Worshiped Jesus As God! by Emusan(m): 8:37am On Oct 18, 2014
udatso:

All am saying is that go to to that thread and convince your christian friends. When you have successfully defeated them, you can then try spreading your truth that has set you free.

From 2nd century people have been having different view about God and Jesus Christ so is not today, I KNOW YOU WILL BE HAPPY INTERNALLY for Anti-Trinitarian BUT just remember that they still believe in PREEXISTENCE OF JESUS which Qur'an never supported.

Anyway I will go to the OP and show you how the OP contradicts himself on that thread.
Re: The Quran Testifies: David And Elizabeth Worshiped Jesus As God! by malvisguy212: 8:43am On Oct 18, 2014
udatso:

what are you trying to say here?two christians sect disagree on a one doctrine,and so what?what about you? You have sunni and shia,they are even killing them self over rulership.
Some christians believe jesus is the son of God some believe he is the almighty God,one thing for sure, JESUS HAS A GODLY NATURE.
Re: The Quran Testifies: David And Elizabeth Worshiped Jesus As God! by malvisguy212: 8:48am On Oct 18, 2014
Rilwayne001:

i'll soon leave him to his delusions,

You'll never see him there grin grin lol, you will always see him showing muscle on threads relating to islam grin grin like he is an islamic cleric...lol
go through emasun thread.
" The Mystery: Understanding Trinity!"
and see how he perfectly explain every thing.
Re: The Quran Testifies: David And Elizabeth Worshiped Jesus As God! by Rilwayne001: 8:55am On Oct 18, 2014
dp
Re: The Quran Testifies: David And Elizabeth Worshiped Jesus As God! by Rilwayne001: 8:55am On Oct 18, 2014
Emusan:

Why must he ignore me?

Because you choose to remain deluded undecided… because truth is bitter to you undecided … because you could'nt address my question in MArk undecided

So the men turned from there and went toward Sodom, but Abraham still stood before the LORD . [Genesis 18:22]

It is said that "the men" turned from there and go towards Sodom, but the Lord stayed before Abraham, and enters into dialogue with him following this verse (the Lord doesn't leave until verse 33). In the very next chapter, the men arrive at Sodom, and are not only numbered at two, but are identified as angels (Gen 19:1). The first man, whom Abraham had addressed at the start of chapter 18, is referred to later explicitly as the Lord , but is never referred to as an angel like the other two were. Reading this plainly, we have to come to a different conclusion than those who stop at the first few verses of Genesis 18: the three men were not the three Persons in the Trinity, but the Lord accompanied by two angel, now this other two were sent by the LORD to Sodom, for they claim so in Gen 19:13 YAHWEH SENT US wink

Yes, to a cantankerous pugnacious scoffer grin it is jargos undecided lol

He has provided a link for you please go and tell them the truth lies you are carrying about claiming it will set them free into bondage undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: The Quran Testifies: David And Elizabeth Worshiped Jesus As God! by udatso: 9:06am On Oct 18, 2014
malvisguy212:
what are you trying to say here?two christians sect disagree on a one doctrine,and so what?what about you? You have sunni and shia,they are even killing them self over rulership.
Some christians believe jesus is the son of God some believe he is the almighty God,one thing for sure, JESUS HAS A GODLY NATURE.
Malvisguy212. I beg you please leave me alone oooo. I don't.have time for You . am done arguing with you for now. Maybe if. You come up with another lie worth replying to, I might engaged you. But please I advice You and emusan to go and battle your fellow christians. Am a muslim and insha Allahu will die as one. If you guys can't even get your concept of God right, I see no reason why I should listen to you. Paick a person from each sect of christianity in a room and ask them who is God. I believe You know how that would turn out. So please leave me alone to worship my Allah whom all sects in islam believe He is one and only, He begets not nor was He begotten.
Re: The Quran Testifies: David And Elizabeth Worshiped Jesus As God! by Emusan(m): 9:12am On Oct 18, 2014
Rilwayne001:

Yeah its a lie to cantankerous bellicose like you undecided undecided… Truth they say is bitter. You know me to well that i'm not a gainsayer like you, i don't like engaging in a futile argument,

Really!

instead of you to address my initial question, you tried to divert our attention to somewhere else.

Imaging I didn't address your question when I've shown you where Moses himself quiet known well that Yahweh exists more THAN ONE NATURE.

it is boldly written in Gen 19:13 that [size=15pt] "Yahweh has sent us to destroy it" [/size] how can yahweh sent them and you still telling me they are Yahweh undecided undecided

The question is who are the Two MEN that the writer identified as Angels? we recall that THEY ARE AMONG the Three MEN WHEN YAHWEH APPEARS to Abraham as THEOPHANY.

You agree with this only to later change your statement when I exposed your weak knowledge about THEOPHANY.

we should'nt forget in the begining of Gen 19 we are told 2 ANGELS came to Sodom and i asked you which one of the angels in the story was Jesus all you do was typing your usual bulcrapp.…

Yet you agree that these Two Angels are to be understood as THEOPHANY which means appearance of God ( Yahweh) in human form.

The name JESUS was given to humanity of The WORD that became Flesh.
How do you want me to tell you which one is Jesus?

The fact is these two Men/Angels were called Lord (Y@hovah) which I let you know that any member of the Godhead can be called this name.

Meanwhile you could'nt address my other rebuttal especially the psalm 110 u claim,

In fact, I've prepared answers to all your post BUT when I read the lies you put up yesterday I get tired because it's like I'm wasting my time and energy.

all you do is running up and down this thread doing like hulkogan undecided SmH. lol grin

While you keep lying and confused.

.....And you know i'm not into that rubbish..i will soon leave you to your delusions undecided undecided

When your lies have been exposed.

Did Muhammad ever WORSHIP Gabriel or Gabriel answered any Muhammad's request/Prayer or Gabriel was directly called Allah just because Gabriel was sent by Allah?

Yet you want to make it fits into Bible just for you to spread your lies.

I know an open-minded reader can judge for him/herself.
Re: The Quran Testifies: David And Elizabeth Worshiped Jesus As God! by malvisguy212: 9:43am On Oct 18, 2014
udatso:

Malvisguy212. I beg you please leave me alone oooo. I don't.have time for You . am done arguing with you for now. Maybe if. You come up with another lie worth replying to, I might engaged you. But please I advice You and emusan to go and battle your fellow christians. Am a muslim and insha Allahu will die as one. If you guys can't even get your concept of God right, I see no reason why I should listen to you. Paick a person from each sect of christianity in a room and ask them who is God. I believe You know how that would turn out. So please leave me alone to worship my Allah whom all sects in islam believe He is one and only, He begets not nor was He begotten.
the division was prophecise by jesus, he say"there will be division amoung you" so it not new.

Can you post the lies i told here? You accusing me of lies,this is serious accusation,you can tollorate lies,but i dont.
This is what i ask ,THE QURAN CALLED JESUS SPIRIT AND WORD OF GOD,AND THE BIBLE CALLED HIM SON OF GOD, HOW DO YOU EXPLAIN THIS?
All what you guys came up with was insult and say the qustion is dumb.
Re: The Quran Testifies: David And Elizabeth Worshiped Jesus As God! by malvisguy212: 9:46am On Oct 18, 2014
Emusan:

Really!

Imaging I didn't address your question when I've shown you where Moses himself quiet known well that Yahweh exists more THAN ONE NATURE.

The question is who are the Two MEN that the writer identified as Angels? we recall that THEY ARE AMONG the Three MEN WHEN YAHWEH APPEARS to Abraham as THEOPHANY.

You agree with this only to later change your statement when I exposed your weak knowledge about THEOPHANY.

Yet you agree that these Two Angels are to be understood as THEOPHANY which means appearance of God ( Yahweh) in human form.

The fact is these two Men/Angels were called Lord (Y@hovah) which I let you know that any member of the Godhead can be called this name.

In fact, I've prepared answers to all your post BUT when I read the lies you put up yesterday I get tired because it's like I'm wasting my time and energy.

Did Muhammad ever WORSHIP Gabriel or Gabriel answered any Muhammad's request/Prayer or Gabriel was directly called Allah just because Gabriel was sent by Allah?

I know an open-minded reader can judge for him/herself.
brother,you shuld know that nobody has ever answer his qustion, open minded man will read and know the truth.

1 Like

Re: The Quran Testifies: David And Elizabeth Worshiped Jesus As God! by Emusan(m): 9:50am On Oct 18, 2014
Rilwayne001:

Because you choose to remain deluded undecided… because truth is bitter to you undecided … because you could'nt address my question in MArk undecided

I've answered you but because you're confused you couldn't fathom my answer.

Both Deuteronomy and Mark address Yahweh's Unity not His nature.

So the men turned from there and went toward Sodom, but Abraham still stood before the LORD . [Genesis 18:22]

But remember it was The Lord who appeared and Abraham SAW THREE MEN AND WORSHIPPED THEM

It is said that "the men" turned from there and go towards Sodom, but the Lord stayed before Abraham, and enters into dialogue with him following this verse (the Lord doesn't leave until verse 33).

And this same TWO MEN were WORSHIPPED just the way ABRAHAM WORSHIPPED THEM.

AN open-minded reader can see that you never say anything about how these MEN were WORSHIPPED because you know that both Qur'an and Bible forbidden worship of CREATURE.

In the very next chapter, the men arrive at Sodom, and are not only numbered at two, but are identified as angels (Gen 19:1).

That's I'm giving you definition of ANGEL which it never stick to your brain.
Once again Angel simply means MESSENGER and it can also be used for the HEAVENLY BEING WHO WAS CREATED TO CONVEY GOD'S MESSAGE TO MAN.

The first man, whom Abraham had addressed at the start of chapter 18, is referred to later explicitly as the Lord , but is never referred to as an angel like the other two were.

That means my previous post is just a waste of time and energy on you.

I brought it out verse by verse how these three Men were addressed as one.

In vr 9 we read "And THEY said unto him..."
whereas in the next verse the THEY WAS CHANGE to HE.

Reading this plainly, we have to come to a different conclusion than those who stop at the first few verses of Genesis 18: the three men were not the three Persons in the Trinity, but the Lord accompanied by two angel, now this other two were sent by the LORD to Sodom, for they claim so in Gen 19:13 YAHWEH SENT US wink

Who says they are three persons in the Trinity? what I'm making plain for people here is that YAHWEH exists more than ONE IN NATURE which Moses knows about before he wrote Deuteronomy.

Again you insist they are just Angel, when Abraham worshipped them we might say it's because they accompanied Lord BUT Lot ALSO WORSHIPPED them and they were still called LORD TOO, WHAT DO YOU HAVE TO SAY about this?

He has provided a link for you please go and tell them the truth lies you are carrying about claiming it will set them free into bondage undecided undecided undecided

I will go but always remember how confuse you're and the lies you're spreading.
Re: The Quran Testifies: David And Elizabeth Worshiped Jesus As God! by Rilwayne001: 10:05am On Oct 18, 2014
Emusan:

[s]
Really!

In fact, I've prepared answers to all your post BUT when I read the lies you put up yesterday I get tired because it's like I'm wasting my time and energy

I know an open-minded reader can judge for him/herself [/s].

"Stiffnecked Gainsayer" that is your name undecided angry

1 Like

Re: The Quran Testifies: David And Elizabeth Worshiped Jesus As God! by Emusan(m): 9:08pm On Oct 18, 2014
udatso:

Then why can't you first convince your brother Boko Haram, Taliban e.t.c before you can advice me?
Re: The Quran Testifies: David And Elizabeth Worshiped Jesus As God! by Emusan(m): 9:11pm On Oct 18, 2014
Rilwayne001:

"Stiffnecked Gainsayer" that is your name undecided angry

Liars! after I've exposed your ignorant about the scriptures this is what you can come with.

SMH

1 Like

Re: The Quran Testifies: David And Elizabeth Worshiped Jesus As God! by udatso: 7:04am On Oct 19, 2014
Emusan:

Then why can't you first convince your brother Boko Haram, Taliban e.t.c before you can advice me?

Hahahahah cool cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: The Quran Testifies: David And Elizabeth Worshiped Jesus As God! by Rilwayne001: 1:27pm On Nov 19, 2014
Surah Adh-Dhariyat, Verse 24-34
[b] AND HAS the story of Abraham’s honoured guests ever come within thy ken? When those [heavenly messengers] came unto him and bade him peace, he answered, “[And upon you be] peace!” - [saying to himself,] “They are strangers.” Then he turned quietly to his household, and brought forth a fat [roasted] calf, and placed it before them, saying, “Will you not eat? he became apprehensive of them; [but] they said, “Fear not” - and gave him the glad tiding of [the birth of] a son who would be endowed with deep knowledge. Thereupon his wife approached [the guests] with a loud cry, and struck her face [in astonishment] and exclaimed: “A barren old woman [like me]!” They answered: “Thus has thy Sustainer decreed; and, verily, He alone is truly wise, all- knowiing" Said [Abraham]: “And what [else] may you have in view, O you [heavenly] messengers?” They answered: “Behold, we have been sent unto a people lost in sin, to let loose upon them stone-hard blows of chastisement,marked out in thy Sustainer’s sight for [the punishment of] such as have wasted their own selves.” [/b]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Islamic View On Husband Helping His Wife With House Chores / Ethics On Sleeping / What Is The Ruling On Freelancing Work? Its Halaal Or Haraam Sides?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.