Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,244 members, 7,842,697 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 12:08 PM

Why Africans Hate Nigerians So Much - Politics (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Africans Hate Nigerians So Much (81875 Views)

If Nigeria Is So Rich, Why Are Nigerians So Poor? / Why Are Nigerians So Pessimistic About Nigeria? / This Is Why I Hate Nigerians. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (33) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Africans Hate Nigerians So Much by Nobody: 6:24pm On Oct 07, 2014
iconize:

You're not trembling yet you find seriousness in my jokes, like my joke about Kenyans grin grin grin

Your reason for saying C.A.R is not a novel is because it's not lengthy, according to you.

Your said the length of a narrative is the only factor that makes it a novel. grin grin

Please kindly tell us where you were taught that the length of a narrative is the only determinant of a novel. grin grin grin

I was only mocking you. SMP that I put in front of the reply was for that effect.

1 Like

Re: Why Africans Hate Nigerians So Much by iconize(m): 6:25pm On Oct 07, 2014
hifaif:

OK, tell us what you know about a novel beyond the surface definition given by Wikipedia. I mean what you feel a novel is.

And you should (for your own good) ask Wiki to define a NOVELLA, SHORT STORY and SHORT FICTION and post your findings here (if you have the time)

I asked you a question and you're replying with a question!
angry
Re: Why Africans Hate Nigerians So Much by Nobody: 6:26pm On Oct 07, 2014
iconize:

I asked you a question and you're replying with a question!
angry

You seem to know a lot (even though your only reference is an editable page on Wiki) about the word NOVEL

1 Like

Re: Why Africans Hate Nigerians So Much by Nobody: 6:27pm On Oct 07, 2014
black people cab be silly.
Re: Why Africans Hate Nigerians So Much by iconize(m): 6:28pm On Oct 07, 2014
hifaif:

I was only mocking you. SMP that I put in front of the reply was for that effect.

Mocking me by telling us narrative length is the only determinant of a novel? grin grin grin grin grin grin

I've turned you into a lying bush rat.

Talk about insecurity!

How come you never said that until now? grin grin

He said he was mocking me by being dumb.

Re: Why Africans Hate Nigerians So Much by Nobody: 6:33pm On Oct 07, 2014
iconize:

Mocking me by telling us narrative length is the only determinant of a novel? grin grin grin grin grin grin

I've turned you into a lying bush rat.

Talk about insecurity!

How come you never said that until now? grin grin

He said he was mocking me by being dumb.

Insults can't give you points over me, bro, if not I would have stopped being civil with you.

The only difference between a NOVEL and a SHORT FICTION is size. Technically, they have the same elements such as themes, plot, scenes, characterization, suspence, conflict, denouement, etc.

2 Likes

Re: Why Africans Hate Nigerians So Much by iconize(m): 6:35pm On Oct 07, 2014
hifaif:

You seem to know a lot (even though your only reference is an editable page on Wiki) about the word NOVEL

Everybody knows that a novel is a "usually" long narrative story, in which the characters and events are imaginary.

I never said that novels are not lengthy.

But what we don't know is that; the length of the narrative is the only determinant of a novel. grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Africans Hate Nigerians So Much by iconize(m): 6:37pm On Oct 07, 2014
hifaif:

Insults can't give you points over me, bro, if not I would have stopped being civil with you.

The only difference between a NOVEL and a SHORT FICTION is size. Technically, they have the same elements such as themes, plot, scenes, characterization, suspence, conflict, denouement, etc.

Okay!

Can you now tell us where you were taught that narrative length is the only determinant of a novel. grin grin grin

Failure!
Re: Why Africans Hate Nigerians So Much by Nobody: 6:39pm On Oct 07, 2014
iconize:

Everybody knows that a novel is a "usually" long narrative story, in which the characters and events are imaginary.

I never said that novels are not lengthy.

But what we don't know is that; the length of the narrative is the only determinant of a novel. grin grin grin grin grin

Yes. That is what distinguishes the novel from other SHORT FICTION. You can't just pick up a story book and say you are reading a novel.

1 Like

Re: Why Africans Hate Nigerians So Much by iconize(m): 6:40pm On Oct 07, 2014
For someone to say that narrative length is the only determinant of a novel, and after hours he's now saying he said that in a bid to scoff me.

What a baseless and moronic excuse. grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Africans Hate Nigerians So Much by Nobody: 6:41pm On Oct 07, 2014
iconize:

Okay!

Can you now tell us where you were taught that narrative length is the only determinant of a novel. grin grin grin

Failure!

Why do you want to know? I have given you an explanation. It is your turn to say what you know on the subject.

So?

1 Like

Re: Why Africans Hate Nigerians So Much by iconize(m): 6:42pm On Oct 07, 2014
hifaif:

Yes. That is what distinguishes the novel from other SHORT FICTION. You can't just pick up a story book and say you are reading a novel.

Whoo!

So the other determinants like;

1) Imaginary characters

2) Imaginary events, don't count?

grin grin grin

This minute you're defending the statement, the next minute, "I said it to mock you". grin grin grin

Such an addled being! grin
Re: Why Africans Hate Nigerians So Much by Nobody: 6:42pm On Oct 07, 2014
iconize:
For someone to say that narrative length is the only determinant of a novel, and after hours he's now saying he said that in a bid to scoff me.

What a baseless and moronic excuse. grin grin grin grin grin

I used it against your supposed sarcasm.

1 Like

Re: Why Africans Hate Nigerians So Much by Nobody: 6:46pm On Oct 07, 2014
iconize:

Whoo!

So the other determinants like;

1) Imaginary characters

2) Imaginary events, don't count?

grin grin grin

Guy, are you reading my post at all? Now, I know why you have continued posting.

I said all fiction have imaginary stuffs (that is why they are called FICTION) but there are different forms in which we write fiction. Now, it is size that distinguishes one form of fiction from the other.

A novel and a novella have imaginary characters and other similar elements but only size can differentiate them.

1 Like

Re: Why Africans Hate Nigerians So Much by iconize(m): 6:47pm On Oct 07, 2014
hifaif:

Why do you want to know? I have given you an explanation. It is your turn to say what you know on the subject.

So?

What else is there to explain? I've simply explained to you what I understand from the word novel.

Unlike you who has been deviating and talking like an addled being.

This minute its sarcasm, the next minute you're seriously defending the statement. grin

Talk about confusion and insecurity!
Re: Why Africans Hate Nigerians So Much by Nobody: 6:51pm On Oct 07, 2014
iconize:

What else is there to explain? I've simply explained to you what I understand from the word novel.

Unlike you who has been deviating and talking like an addled being.

This minute its sarcasm, the next minute you're seriously defending the statement. grin

Talk about confusion and insecurity!

You are the one who is confused. And I understand why. You can't come to an argument with just a definition from Wiki. Literature is wider than that.

1 Like

Re: Why Africans Hate Nigerians So Much by iconize(m): 6:56pm On Oct 07, 2014
hifaif:

You are the one who is confused. And I understand why. You can't come to an argument with just a definition from Wiki. Literature is wider than that.

I think a mad person will even marvel at your confusion. grin

You've been pummeled from every corner, hence the confusion. grin grin

You authoritatively said; narrative length is the only determinant of a novel, only to tell us after hours that you were being sarcastic. Who does that?
Re: Why Africans Hate Nigerians So Much by Nobody: 6:58pm On Oct 07, 2014
iconize:

I think a mad person will even marvel at your confusion. grin

You've been pummeled from every corner, hence the confusion. grin grin

You authoritatively said; narrative length is the only determinant of a novel, only to tell us after hours that you were being sarcastic. Who does that?

I was replying to your supposed sarcasm about Kenya.

Guy, calm down and read well.

I am still maintaining my stand

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Africans Hate Nigerians So Much by iconize(m): 7:00pm On Oct 07, 2014
Hiafai, for the fact the you're even defending your supposed sarcasm to be true crowns your confusion and dumbness. grin grin

This minute "it was a sarcasm", the minute "it was a serious statement".

I pummel m_orons for fun! grin grin grin
Re: Why Africans Hate Nigerians So Much by iconize(m): 7:03pm On Oct 07, 2014
hifaif:

I was replying to your supposed sarcasm about Kenya.

Guy, calm down and read well.

I am still maintaining my stand

You replied my sarcasm about Kenya after how many hours of maintaining seriousness about your supposed sarcasm? grin grin

I even asked you more than 7times, where you were taught such and you never said it was sarcasm until pictures of your dumbness became more vivid. grin grin
Re: Why Africans Hate Nigerians So Much by Nobody: 7:04pm On Oct 07, 2014
iconize:
Hiafai, for the fact the you're even defending your supposed sarcasm to be true crowns your confusion and dumbness. grin grin

This minute "it was a sarcasm", the minute "it was a serious statement".

I pummel m_orons for fun! grin grin grin

I maintain my stand. You refused to read properly which is why you are making unnecessary mistakes.

1 Like

Re: Why Africans Hate Nigerians So Much by Nobody: 7:07pm On Oct 07, 2014
iconize:

You replied my sarcasm about Kenya after how many hours of maintaining seriousness about your supposed sarcasm? grin grin

I even asked you more than 7times, where you were taught such and you never said it was sarcasm until pictures of your dumbness became more vivid. grin grin

Since you are so forgetful, I will patiently remind you.

I replied you when you said I took your sarcasm seriously.

Go and read that particular post again. It has nothing to do with this argument.

1 Like

Re: Why Africans Hate Nigerians So Much by iconize(m): 7:08pm On Oct 07, 2014
hifaif:

I maintain my stand. You refused to read properly which is why you are making unnecessary mistakes.

This was my sarcasm;
iconize:
The world sees Kenyans as East Africans but hifaif is tryna tell us they're not. grin grin grin

Your reply

hifaif:

SMP. Where did I say they were not East Africans?

My immediate reply. It didn't take me hours to reply after your question, unlike you who realized you were being sarcastic after hours grin grin grin

hifaif:

SMP. Where did I say they were not East Africans?

grin grin grin

Why are you always trembling? I've told you the whites are not coming.

I was just being sarcastic.
Re: Why Africans Hate Nigerians So Much by Nobody: 7:11pm On Oct 07, 2014
iconize:

This was my sarcasm;

Your reply

My immediate reply. It didn't take me hours to reply after your question, unlike you who realized you were being sarcastic after hours grin grin grin

grin grin grin

Why are you always trembling? I've told you the whites are not coming.

I was just being sarcastic.

Sorry to say, you are FOOL. I replied you once you insisted I took your sarcasm serious.

1 Like

Re: Why Africans Hate Nigerians So Much by iconize(m): 7:11pm On Oct 07, 2014
hifaif:

Since you are so forgetful, I will patiently remind you.

I replied you when you said I took your sarcasm seriously.

Go and read that particular post again. It has nothing to do with this argument.

Did it take up to 2 minutes you asked the question and I replied? grin grin

Besides, the issue about Kenyans have nothing to do with this discourse. But your statement about narrative length being the only determinant of a novel has everything to do with our discourse.

Can you slap yourself in the cheek, boy! grin grin grin

You've been pummeled by the great Iconize. grin
Re: Why Africans Hate Nigerians So Much by Nobody: 7:13pm On Oct 07, 2014
iconize:

Did it take up to 2 minutes you asked the question and I replied? grin grin

Besides, the issue about Kenyans have nothing to do with this discourse. But your statement about narrative length being the only determinant of a novel has everything to do with our discourse.

Can you slap yourself in the cheek, boy! grin grin grin

You've been pummeled by the great Iconize. grin

I repeat, you are fool who doesn't know it. You have done nothing but throw insults. Is that how to argue?

1 Like

Re: Why Africans Hate Nigerians So Much by iconize(m): 7:14pm On Oct 07, 2014
hifaif:

Sorry to say, you are FOOL. I replied you once you insisted I took your sarcasm serious.

You don't need to be sorry. How long did it take you to reply and also get replied? I'm not sure if it was up to 3minutes. grin grin

By the way, that's out of the topic. Kenyans are totally out of the topic.

It took this addled m_oron hours to realize he was being sarcastic after being questioned several times. grin grin grin

What a slap-happy dunce!grin
Re: Why Africans Hate Nigerians So Much by iconize(m): 7:16pm On Oct 07, 2014
hifaif:

I repeat, you are fool who doesn't know it. You have done nothing but throw insults. Is that how to argue?

Argue?

Boy, I'm not arguing with you! Rather I'm pummeling you severely. grin grin grin

It took you hours to realize you were being sarcastic! grin grin
Re: Why Africans Hate Nigerians So Much by Nobody: 7:17pm On Oct 07, 2014
iconize:

You don't need to be sorry. How long did to take for you to reply and also get replied? I'm not sure if it was up to 3minutes. grin grin

By the way, that's out of the topic. Kenyans are totally out of the topic.

It took this addled m_oron hours to realize he was being sarcastic after being questioned several times. grin grin grin

What a slap-happy dunce!grin

It is taking a dunce like you hours to understand that SMP means Shitting My Pant and doesn't signify a show of taking anything personal.

2 Likes

Re: Why Africans Hate Nigerians So Much by Nobody: 7:19pm On Oct 07, 2014
iconize:

Argue?

Boy, I'm not arguing with you! Rather I'm pummeling you severely. grin grin grin

It took you hours to realize you were being sarcastic! grin grin

SMP. I have been throwing the punches while you have been throwing insults.

1 Like

Re: Why Africans Hate Nigerians So Much by iconize(m): 7:24pm On Oct 07, 2014
hifaif:

It is taking a dunce like you hours to understand that SMP means Shitting My Pant and doesn't signify a show of taking anything personal.

He's trying to be smart.

How does shitting on your pant translate to sarcasm?grin grin

Boy, you're a pure m_oron and you know it. grin grin grin

You were shitting on your pant as a cholera patient that you're.

You've been flogged and pummeled thoroughly. grin

You also got blinded and outshined by Iconize.

Re: Why Africans Hate Nigerians So Much by Nobody: 7:26pm On Oct 07, 2014
iconize:

He's trying to be smart.

How does shitting on your pant translate to sarcasm?grin grin

Boy, you're a pure m_oron and you know it. grin grin grin

You were shitting on your pant as a cholera patient that you're.

You've been flogged and pummeled thoroughly. grin

You also got blinded and outshined by Iconize.

Go and unborn yourself. You are less than nothing to me, your slowpoke.

I used SMP to tell you I didn't take your words seriously. Show me the post where I said it was sarcasm, you big fool.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (33) (Reply)

Alamieyeseigha's Wife Ill, Son Killed In Dubai / FG Asks All Account Holders In Financial Institutions To Re-Register Despite BVN / Sunday Aghaeze: New York People Dirty & Smelly- Buhari Camera Man Blasts America

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.