Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,037 members, 7,818,066 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:40 AM

Why Africans Hate Nigerians So Much - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Africans Hate Nigerians So Much (81320 Views)

If Nigeria Is So Rich, Why Are Nigerians So Poor? / Why Are Nigerians So Pessimistic About Nigeria? / This Is Why I Hate Nigerians. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (33) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Africans Hate Nigerians So Much by nickz(m): 12:16pm On Oct 06, 2014
LaBellaMafiaZA:

Hehe. I honestly havent noticed that. Oh well.
listen attentively to the next person that speaks to you in english
Re: Why Africans Hate Nigerians So Much by Nobody: 12:27pm On Oct 06, 2014
nickz:
listen attentively to the next person that speaks to you in english

I doubt I'll be able to tell. And it really doesnt matter to be honest, because English is not our home language. As long as nobody butchers it to mince & it's coherent, it's all rainbows & lollypops.

But I'll try to look out for what you're talking about for experiment sake.
Re: Why Africans Hate Nigerians So Much by nigerianvenom(m): 12:39pm On Oct 06, 2014
hifaif:

I never said one African country is greater than the other.
But for the sake of argument, I pick South Africa. Apart from our economy which is rated higher than theirs, in what other sectors can we boast of being greater than South Africa?
You can give me a sector(s) (apart from the economy rating) that makes you think that Nigeria is greater than South Africa.
I shall be waiting patiently, sir.

in what sector is SA better than nigeria apart from electricity supply?
Re: Why Africans Hate Nigerians So Much by CrudeGH: 12:55pm On Oct 06, 2014
Joel3:
i blame the ape that gave birth to you.
hahaha a baboon in the shitnigerian zoo! LWKMD! who doesn't know nigayria is a jungle filled with apes and cannibals?stvpid weed-smoking punk! sambisa forest magg0t!LOL
Re: Why Africans Hate Nigerians So Much by Nobody: 12:56pm On Oct 06, 2014
nigerianvenom:

In every other sector except being 2nd to Nigeria in terms of the size of economy.

They have greater achievements in sports, music, medicine, movies, literature, education, etc.

2 Likes

Re: Why Africans Hate Nigerians So Much by nickz(m): 1:04pm On Oct 06, 2014
LaBellaMafiaZA:

I doubt I'll be able to tell. And it really doesnt matter to be honest, because English is not our home language. As long as nobody butchers it to mince & it's coherent, it's all rainbows & lollypops.

But I'll try to look out for what you're talking about for experiment sake.
ok
Re: Why Africans Hate Nigerians So Much by Nobody: 1:16pm On Oct 06, 2014
I never heard of a south African asylum seeker in Nigeria but everyday thousands and thousands Nigerians are queuing for asylums' in Pretoria.....The 80 that died in lagos were there for spiritual divine,in your imagination Nigeria does nt give a damn about SA but your country import everything from her including tap water...

adamskutty:
hehehe! Those 80 that died in lagos nko? grin lmfaooo grin

Nigerians hardly give a damn about S.a, i only know s.a is located in southern africa, but where exactly? I don't know grin

Those one that are busy flooding into nigeria daily will give u a dirty slap if u should say this in their face. grin

We are the messiah grin

2 Likes

Re: Why Africans Hate Nigerians So Much by Nobody: 1:28pm On Oct 06, 2014
rural south Africans have access to electricity 24hours,having a television is not a big thing in SA,SCOAN has a branch here ,the biggest outside Nigeria....those people were not there to ask for asylums...

iamrealdeji:
Lmao,maybe you're referring to most local south Africans that are stuck in villages and don't watch TV,I know a large percentage of South Africans are so local,of course I meet them on twitter,you said they don't know us and most of the synagogue victims are South Africans? RIP to them all,ok, you mean Average South Africans don't have TV or have access to Internet that they don't know Nigeria,So,you're telling us the Apartheid thing still exists and whites still deprive an average South African of TV and Internet?what a pity,Nelson Mandela tried his best though,RIP to him
Re: Why Africans Hate Nigerians So Much by JiggamanGh: 1:53pm On Oct 06, 2014
luigiajah:
I lOVE Ghana #Kumasi #accra & #Aranaa I Love Nigeria,#from abia to the fct I Love South Africa especially cape Town, kwazulu natal, jo'burg I love Africa... We're here killing ourselves when those racist Americans are committing atrocities against us everyday.. Get Up and Step Up. STOP THE HATE

What has america done? America has done way more Good than bad. Please respect and appreciate all that America has done and continue to do.

2 Likes

Re: Why Africans Hate Nigerians So Much by ibrews: 2:00pm On Oct 06, 2014
JiggamanGh:

What has america done? America has dine way more Good than bad. Please respect and appreciate all that America has done and continue to do.
10 likes for you!

1 Like

Re: Why Africans Hate Nigerians So Much by ISpiksDaTroof: 2:02pm On Oct 06, 2014
nigerianvenom:

Are you serious?!
Re: Why Africans Hate Nigerians So Much by Nobody: 2:06pm On Oct 06, 2014
1.Health system
2.Roads network

3.Rail

4.university rankings

4.milintary rankings etc etc

in terms of global economic competitiveness Nigeria ranks 127 ,SA is at 56....compare the two countries GDP per capita...Your 500billion GDP is just a huge empty house...SA is with the brics and g20 countries,where is the giant of Africa?

nigerianvenom:

Re: Why Africans Hate Nigerians So Much by nigerianvenom(m): 2:07pm On Oct 06, 2014
hifaif:

In every other sector except being 2nd to Nigeria in terms of the size of economy.

They have greater achievements in sports, music, medicine, movies, literature, education, etc.

tell me u re joking about the highlighted.
which sport apart from swimming?
medicine?since when?
movies?u must be joking.
literature?even our closest rivals-ghana wont say such.
Re: Why Africans Hate Nigerians So Much by adamskutty(m): 2:24pm On Oct 06, 2014
LaBellaMafiaZA:

In other words, igbos are uglier than the Nigerians from the north, is that what you're trying to tell me? Like I said, I have met a mixed bag of Nigerian men, the handsome & the ugly variety, I just didnt ask which tribes they were from or from which part of Nigeria they were from. Maybe I've them all (south, east, west & north), who knows, but it still doesnt change anything from what I have initially said. My primordial statement still stands.

Having a hard time getting your point. Try being a little more direct, asseblief.
what is this bantu blabbing about?

I said, u will hardly see non-igbos in S.A, is that so difficult for u to comprehend huh? grin

So why were u sticking around with nigerian men huh?

U haven't met any mixed bag of "nigerian men" but just from a particular region grin grin

So missy missy, do not generalize ,grab?
Re: Why Africans Hate Nigerians So Much by adamskutty(m): 2:26pm On Oct 06, 2014
LaBellaMafiaZA:

South Africans flood Nigeria daily? Bah hambug!!

Do they go there to live or just going to the churches?

We are even on the map thing. Nobody gives a fugg on either side about that, I reckon.
hehe!

U forget about the 128 south african prostitutes deported from nigeria in 2012, grin where they going to church?

Crack da ribs grin

4 Likes

Re: Why Africans Hate Nigerians So Much by adamskutty(m): 2:42pm On Oct 06, 2014
EroZA:
I never heard of a south African asylum seeker in Nigeria but everyday thousands and thousands Nigerians are queuing for asylums' in Pretoria.....The 80 that died in lagos were there for spiritual divine,in your imagination Nigeria does nt give a damn about SA but your country import everything from her including tap water...

u are making noise u bantu, they pretend to be coming to church but in reality they came to do prostitution grin

No nigerian is seeking asylum in southy land. Godforbid grin , pls do not mistake ur igbo drug traders for asylum seekers grin ,and they are in their hundreds not thousands . grin

What of those southy prostitues (128) deported in 2012,huh? grin

Those m0ronic mongrel is definitely high on alomo bitters grin how can masters import from slaves? grin grin it is the other way round, we even import cotton bud to y'all grin
Re: Why Africans Hate Nigerians So Much by Nobody: 2:57pm On Oct 06, 2014
Prostitution is a world wide business,am not surprised by your comment...your country men knew nothing about it when they initially arrived in SA that's why they slept with everything they met on the street....I will keep on making noise especially if you poor Nigerians keep on attacking a country which is doing so much for that overpopulated country

adamskutty:
u are making noise u bantu, they pretend to be coming to church but in reality they came to do prostitution grin

No nigerian is seeking asylum in southy land. Godforbid grin , pls do not mistake ur igbo drug traders for asylum seekers grin ,and they are in their hundreds not thousands . grin

What of those southy prostitues (128) deported in 2012,huh? grin

Those m0ronic mongrel is definitely high on alomo bitters grin how can masters import from slaves? grin grin it is the other way round, we even import cotton bud to y'all grin
Re: Why Africans Hate Nigerians So Much by Joel3(m): 3:00pm On Oct 06, 2014
now is getting interesting.
Re: Why Africans Hate Nigerians So Much by Nobody: 3:02pm On Oct 06, 2014
nigerianvenom:

medicine?since when?
movies?u must be joking.

I am not joking.

I shall use the most prestigious awards in each category as yardstick. You are free to argue it.

In Sports, South Africa participates in all sports known to man: Cricket, Rugby, Basketball, Hockey, Swimming, Canoeing, Mixed Martial arts, Judo, Karate, Boxing, Motor races, table tennis, soccer, golf etc. Nigeria participates in only a few sports.

Nigeria is only excellent in youth and women football and short distances races but South Africa is Africa's number 1 in Cricket, Rugby (World champions in 1995 and 2007), Swimming, Canoeing, Motor race, golf and many other sports that are hardly played in Africa.

Here is a simple statistics;

OLYMPICS RECORDS: SA. 76 medals vs. NGR: 23 medals

NOBEL PRIZE (LITERATURE): SA. 2 vs NGR. 1

NOBEL PRIZE (PEACE): SA. 4 vs NGR. 0

NOBEL PRIZE (CHEMISTRY): SA. 2 vs NGR. 0

NOBEL PRIZE (MEDICINE): SA. 3 vs NGR. 0

In all, South Africa has won 11 Nobel prizes against Nigeria's one.

GRAMMY AWARDS: SA. 15+ vs. NGR. 0

South Africa has over 20 Grammy awards nominations while Nigeria has just four and didn't win any.

In Education, the top 3 universities in Africa are South African universities.

The South African movie industry enjoys a lot of foreign investments unlike Nollywood. Over 90% of Nollywood is in the hands of mediocre film makers.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Africans Hate Nigerians So Much by Nobody: 3:21pm On Oct 06, 2014
adamskutty:
hehe!

U forget about the 128 south african prostitutes deported from nigeria in 2012, grin where they going to church?

Crack da ribs grin

They were there to worship the dyck grin Sounds religious to me tongue

1 Like

Re: Why Africans Hate Nigerians So Much by Nobody: 3:23pm On Oct 06, 2014
which African country came top in the recent common wealth games?

who came top at the African athletics championship in morocco?

soccer is not the only sport in SA,there is cricket,rugby,hockey etc,I know Nigerians like u can even denie that the 2010 soccer world cup was hosted in SA

nigerianvenom:

medicine?since when?
movies?u must be joking.
Re: Why Africans Hate Nigerians So Much by Nobody: 3:28pm On Oct 06, 2014
adamskutty:
what is this bantu blabbing about?

I said, u will hardly see non-igbos in S.A, is that so difficult for u to comprehend huh? grin

So why were u sticking around with nigerian men huh?

U haven't met any mixed bag of "nigerian men" but just from a particular region grin grin

So missy missy, do not generalize ,grab?

I'm not sticking around to any Nigerian man, they are just friends. I have never dated a Nigerian guy. You guys accuse us of being xenophobic, yet when we befriend you all it's a problem? You just cant win with some of you, can you? Damned if you do & damned if you don't.

I'm getting tired of you. DISMISSED.

1 Like

Re: Why Africans Hate Nigerians So Much by Lordlexyy: 4:23pm On Oct 06, 2014
So far, i realised the south Africans are more civil with their responses compare to the ghanians especially that lady. Success or greatness is relative and we can't conclude that one country is completely greater than the other. However, i realise that most Nigerians feels a bit superior(forgive me) because inspite of leadership crises, it large population, deficits in infracture, many are still succeeding in all facets of human endeavour. Outside the shore, despite harsh economic policies by host gov't, story abound of strides of success. The ability and spirit to make gains in foreign countries is largly responsible for the notion held by many Nigerians. No offence, but we have had many Ghanaians here in the past, and the same cannot be said about them. Imagine if we hit the infractural status let say S.Africa, it can best be imagine. We are brothers and must choose the part of respect and love to one another.
Re: Why Africans Hate Nigerians So Much by GHKWAME1: 5:03pm On Oct 06, 2014
JiggamanGh:

What has america done? America has done way more Good than bad. Please respect and appreciate all that America has done and continue to do.
Hian! I beg to differ, America has done more harm to mankind than good.
Re: Why Africans Hate Nigerians So Much by GHKWAME1: 5:06pm On Oct 06, 2014
Lordlexyy:
So far, i realised the south Africans are more civil with their responses compare to the ghanians especially that lady. Success or greatness is relative and we can't conclude that one country is completely greater than the other. However, i realise that most Nigerians feels a bit superior(forgive me) because inspite of leadership crises, it large population, deficits in infracture, many are still succeeding in all facets of human endeavour. Outside the shore, despite harsh economic policies by host gov't, story abound of strides of success. The ability and spirit to make gains in foreign countries is largly responsible for the notion held by many Nigerians. No offence, but we have had many Ghanaians here in the past, and the same cannot be said about them. Imagine if we hit the infractural status let say S.Africa, it can best be imagine. We are brothers and must choose the part of respect and love to one another.
Delusional hypocrite, peeps like you like a post when its an insult to Ghana, how come you never see the evil that your compatriots post about Ghana? Insults will be replied with insults, shikena!

3 Likes

Re: Why Africans Hate Nigerians So Much by Lordlexyy: 5:41pm On Oct 06, 2014
GHKWAME1:
Delusional hypocrite, peeps like you like a post when its an insult to Ghana, how come you never see the evil that your compatriots post about Ghana? Insults will be replied with insults, shikena!
See, i believe is rather unfortunate to have some Ghanaians throw insults on Nigerians on a thread or issue that does not warrant any. You either agree with the poser ascertion or not base on your experience or information, but coming out on a thread like this without objectivity but insult and insult, is really weird i must say. I may be wrong, but the disrespect started with a Ghanaian.

1 Like

Re: Why Africans Hate Nigerians So Much by adamskutty(m): 6:02pm On Oct 06, 2014
LaBellaMafiaZA:

I'm not sticking around to any Nigerian man, they are just friends. I have never dated a Nigerian guy. You guys accuse us of being xenophobic, yet when we befriend you all it's a problem? You just cant win with some of you, can you? Damned if you do & damned if you don't.

I'm getting tired of you. DISMISSED.
jeeeeez! The word "dismissed" should never be used on mister adams, oh bantu lady.

It is true that u guys are xenophobic, there is no doubt about that. grin

The session is still on bellamafia, we ain't even close to ending this convo yet grin

2 Likes

Re: Why Africans Hate Nigerians So Much by adamskutty(m): 6:13pm On Oct 06, 2014
EroZA:
Prostitution is a world wide business,am not surprised by your comment...your country men knew nothing about it when they initially arrived in SA that's why they slept with everything they met on the street....I will keep on making noise especially if you poor Nigerians keep on attacking a country which is doing so much for that overpopulated country

utter crap.

Ur country should forever remain thankful to us, especially u bantu.

Well! Ur women are well known for having sex, no wonder ur country is regarded as world r@pe capital, u guys fvck like bunch of h0rny dogs grin grin grin

Pls do not use the word *poor* , when referring to ur nigerian lord, cos percentage wise, they are more poor southies than nigerian.

Now read carefully you "poor bantu" southy boy , there are more land uninhabited in nigeria than those habited by people, infact, overpopulation can only be reached when 5billion people are living in nigeria.

It is not my fault that ur country isn't suitable for normal humans to settle in, but only mad drug addicts grin

1 Like

Re: Why Africans Hate Nigerians So Much by GHKWAME1: 7:38pm On Oct 06, 2014
Lordlexyy:
See, i believe is rather unfortunate to have some Ghanaians throw insults on Nigerians on a thread or issue that does not warrant any. You either agree with the poser ascertion or not base on your experience or information, but coming out on a thread like this without objectivity but insult and insult, is really weird i must say. I may be wrong, but the disrespect started with a Ghanaian.
Go this this link and judge for yourself http://https://www.nairaland.com/1936048/ghanas-central-bank-governor-desperate#26917424

1 Like

Re: Why Africans Hate Nigerians So Much by luigiajah(m): 7:39pm On Oct 06, 2014
hifaif:

in Music and Movies.. JESU!! NA WHO TELL YOU THAT LIE.. NOLLYWOOD AND GHOLLYWOOD DY PASS SOUTH AFRICA OH for MOVIES. In music with all due respect s.a is no match with Nigeria or ghana.
Re: Why Africans Hate Nigerians So Much by Nobody: 8:03pm On Oct 06, 2014
luigiajah:
in Music and Movies.. JESU!! NA WHO TELL YOU THAT LIE.. NOLLYWOOD AND GHOLLYWOOD DY PASS SOUTH AFRICA OH for MOVIES. In music with all due respect s.a is no match with Nigeria or ghana.

I hear you. Can you guys just give concrete reasons instead of lame points. It is not about being better on paper. Give me statistics of concrete evidence that you have a better film industry than SA.

And music is beyond noise making. How many Grammy awards have your guys won?

1 Like

Re: Why Africans Hate Nigerians So Much by Nobody: 8:06pm On Oct 06, 2014
you will never come across a poor bare footed kid selling tap water in SA....if it comes to the liberation of black south Africans,I would rather salute the Zambians,Tanzanians,Ugandans en so forth before I recognize your country hide and seek contribution....compare to Lagos life is better in Kigali Rwanda...

adamskutty:
utter crap.

Ur country should forever remain thankful to us, especially u bantu.

Well! Ur women are well known for having sex, no wonder ur country is regarded as world r@pe capital, u guys fvck like bunch of h0rny dogs grin grin grin

Pls do not use the word *poor* , when referring to ur nigerian lord, cos percentage wise, they are more poor southies than nigerian.

Now read carefully you "poor bantu" southy boy , there are more land uninhabited in nigeria than those habited by people, infact, overpopulation can only be reached when 5billion people are living in nigeria.

It is not my fault that ur country isn't suitable for normal humans to settle in, but only mad drug addicts grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (33) (Reply)

Egheomhanre Eyieyien Dies After Facebook Post / Emir Sanusi Dethronement: Security Operatives Storm Kano Emir’s Palace (photos) / Kano State Has The Highest Population In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.