Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,042 members, 7,810,855 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:02 PM

We Both Cheated: Help Please - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / We Both Cheated: Help Please (4469 Views)

When You realized your gf cheated on you with your best friend(pics) / OMG!!!… See The Question This Girl Asked Her Man Who Cheated On Her / See The Crazy Thing A Lady Claimed She Did To Her Man who cheated on her(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Both Cheated: Help Please by smooooooth: 1:39pm On Nov 10, 2008
i think u guys got into a serious thing too early. anyway u 23 now, and u shld be looking to get something serious going for u now, i suggest u sit your boyfriend down and talk things over with him,tell him how sorry u feel about what u did, and tell him how much u lovehim, and u guys shld look into the future, if he isnt thinking about that,then the early u let go the better.
Re: We Both Cheated: Help Please by Nautillus(m): 1:54pm On Nov 10, 2008
Your relationship is doomed . . . do yourself a favor . . . and walk before he walks out on you.
Re: We Both Cheated: Help Please by Emperoh(m): 2:19pm On Nov 10, 2008
Can't believe you are being emotionally blackmailed

pls take all your possessions and what is left of your pride before this guy

AND WALK AWAY!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: We Both Cheated: Help Please by Youngpo413: 10:39pm On Sep 27, 2014
On top matter

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Wanna Propose 2 Him! / SEE Stalking....(pics) / A Lady Said Finding A Husband Is Hard These Days... See What She Said (Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.