Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,080 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:43 AM

How I Met My New C.B.N. Boyfriend. (pix) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How I Met My New C.B.N. Boyfriend. (pix) (6002 Views)

I Met My Wife A Virgin – Gov Oshiomhole / How I Ended Up Marrying The Lady I Met On Facebook / 10 Advantages Of Not Having A Girlfriend or Boyfriend <PIX> (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I Met My New C.B.N. Boyfriend. (pix) by Liability(m): 11:35am On Oct 05, 2014
as na ex corper, i was opportuned to visit the united kingdom last month. I never knew the adage 'the patient dog eats the fattest bone' really work at all until something great happened to me.

3 weeks before my travel to the uk my boyfriend broke up with me that he was no longer interested in me. It was one of the painful experience in my life.

I travelled to the uk with my sister. The place was so beautiful with lovely people. We happened to visit on of the african restaurant there, that was when luck stuck me.

We ordered our food and was eating, when suddenly someone walked to our table. He was tall handsome, sonorous voice and well cultured. He sat with us with permission and we began talking. He was on a visit too to the uk. We exchanged numbers and names.

I came to just 2 days from the uk. I was surfing the net last nite when i saw this same guy, an executive with central bank of nigeria.

''God! You are embaraasing me to much''. From all indication he likes me and i think i like him too.

He is the kind of man i have been dreaming of. Its really a dream come true.. Very soon he will propose to me.

Dont give, your patient will be rewarded soon.

1 Share

Re: How I Met My New C.B.N. Boyfriend. (pix) by richieadams(m): 11:47am On Oct 05, 2014
Hmmmmm ur story is complicated
Re: How I Met My New C.B.N. Boyfriend. (pix) by philantoxx(m): 11:50am On Oct 05, 2014
seems the CBN job was a big turn on.goodluck

1 Like

Re: How I Met My New C.B.N. Boyfriend. (pix) by Liability(m): 11:53am On Oct 05, 2014
philantoxx:
seems the CBN job was a big turn on.goodluck
not really, i was looking for love. And i found it in him.
Re: How I Met My New C.B.N. Boyfriend. (pix) by philantoxx(m): 11:58am On Oct 05, 2014
Liability:
aite..all d best.
Re: How I Met My New C.B.N. Boyfriend. (pix) by rattlesnake(m): 11:59am On Oct 05, 2014
Liability:
u are not well
Re: How I Met My New C.B.N. Boyfriend. (pix) by Nobody: 12:07pm On Oct 05, 2014
Liability:
You really are a liability.

2 Likes

Re: How I Met My New C.B.N. Boyfriend. (pix) by Liability(m): 12:07pm On Oct 05, 2014
rattlesnake:
u are not well
Re: How I Met My New C.B.N. Boyfriend. (pix) by Nobody: 12:10pm On Oct 05, 2014
wow! i am happy for you.
Re: How I Met My New C.B.N. Boyfriend. (pix) by Kirinwa: 12:12pm On Oct 05, 2014
Liability are you Andyblaze cos your stories aint gat head.

1 Like

Re: How I Met My New C.B.N. Boyfriend. (pix) by hizson(m): 12:14pm On Oct 05, 2014
U always lie in all your threads but why? The spirit of lieing has reli made u a liability.. angry

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Met My New C.B.N. Boyfriend. (pix) by Liability(m): 12:20pm On Oct 05, 2014
krall:
wow! i am happy for you.
tanks krall, may you find a lady like me.

1 Like

Re: How I Met My New C.B.N. Boyfriend. (pix) by hizson(m): 12:30pm On Oct 05, 2014
Liability:
tanks krall, may you find a lady like me.
I rebuke it for you bro

14 Likes

Re: How I Met My New C.B.N. Boyfriend. (pix) by teewai3(m): 12:41pm On Oct 05, 2014
hell no!!, dats would be suicidal
Re: How I Met My New C.B.N. Boyfriend. (pix) by yesman(m): 12:41pm On Oct 05, 2014
Liability:
as na ex corper, i was opportuned to visit the united kingdom last month. I never knew the adage 'the patient dog eats the fattest bone' really work at all until something great happened to me.

3 weeks before my travel to the uk my boyfriend broke up with me that he was no longer interested in me. It was one of the painful experience in my life.

I travelled to the uk with my sister. The place was so beautiful with lovely people. We happened to visit on of the african restaurant there, that was when luck stuck me.

We ordered our food and was eating, when suddenly someone walked to our table. He was tall handsome, sonorous voice and well cultured. He sat with us with permission and we began talking. He was on a visit too to the uk. We exchanged numbers and names.

I came to just 2 days from the uk. I was surfing the net last nite when i saw this same guy, an executive with central bank of nigeria.

''God! You are embaraasing me to much''. From all indication he likes me and i think i like him too.

He is the kind of man i have been dreaming of. Its really a dream come true.. Very soon he will propose to me.

Dont give, your patient will be rewarded soon.

Don't pay attention to the poster. Check out what she posted 13minutes before.
https://www.nairaland.com/1934261/help....my-boyfriends-wants-dump-me
Re: How I Met My New C.B.N. Boyfriend. (pix) by amakufrancis(m): 1:05pm On Oct 05, 2014
Liability is he the guy that want to quit u cause of ya goatie bard? Heheheheh another andyblaze in a making
Re: How I Met My New C.B.N. Boyfriend. (pix) by joedejana(m): 1:49pm On Oct 05, 2014
Shallow and materialist girl.
Re: How I Met My New C.B.N. Boyfriend. (pix) by mizcalvina(f): 2:00pm On Oct 05, 2014
hizson:

I rebuke it for you bro
he.he na my friend oo
Re: How I Met My New C.B.N. Boyfriend. (pix) by Babygal4eva(f): 2:29pm On Oct 05, 2014
I'm sorry has he even asked you out yet, u r already planning una wedding
Re: How I Met My New C.B.N. Boyfriend. (pix) by Liability(m): 3:27pm On Oct 05, 2014
Babygal4eva:
I'm sorry has he even asked you out yet, u r already planning una wedding
yes he has.
Re: How I Met My New C.B.N. Boyfriend. (pix) by Doclight(m): 5:17pm On Oct 05, 2014
wow!
Its really a small world after all,
can't believe she is a nairalander and actually made a post of me.
Hmmm
i feel special, she actually liked me.
But what puzzles me, is the aghastility over my title.

Baby, does it mean you won't marry me, if i was not on "net"?
Well, glad u still points out, that you love me because, you've been seeking love.
Hmmm
mutual!

I want to officially propose to you.
"dear, would you marry me"
Re: How I Met My New C.B.N. Boyfriend. (pix) by Ghost01(m): 5:51pm On Oct 05, 2014
The guy neva even open mouth talk, una don fall. Good for you, OP!
Re: How I Met My New C.B.N. Boyfriend. (pix) by Nobody: 5:55pm On Oct 05, 2014
hizson:

I rebuke it for you bro
shocked AMEN!!!!

1 Like

Re: How I Met My New C.B.N. Boyfriend. (pix) by klins4213(m): 6:03pm On Oct 05, 2014
Chisos...I don't get surprised any more with posts like this....your love grew when you saw his name on the executive list...*spits out*in ur write it shows he hasn't said anything already...and u r d 1 proposing right now...o Lord!!!where did this money ish mentality come from?and what were u looking for on dbn website?potential maga?ur dream is massive...

1 Like

Re: How I Met My New C.B.N. Boyfriend. (pix) by Begonia(m): 6:26pm On Oct 05, 2014
hizson:

I rebuke it for you bro

gringrin
Re: How I Met My New C.B.N. Boyfriend. (pix) by peleson: 6:27pm On Oct 05, 2014
Hmmm Jane nawa 4 u ooo so u came online to say all these!
Re: How I Met My New C.B.N. Boyfriend. (pix) by GovWahala: 7:00pm On Oct 05, 2014
Liability:
Liability are u sane?
As in are u a Nigerian? Cos I don't just get it, does it mean so many Nigeria in your likes are mad?
Seriously I'm pissed. with the stupidity and in-comprehensive jargons u just pit down.
Re: How I Met My New C.B.N. Boyfriend. (pix) by Nobody: 7:33pm On Oct 05, 2014
I cant believe you guys are taking Liability seriously. Chai! Believe her and you'd believe anything.
You guys should chill pls she's just being naughty and she always make me laugh like mad. Lol

1 Like

Re: How I Met My New C.B.N. Boyfriend. (pix) by Oyecute(m): 7:43pm On Oct 05, 2014
Liability:
ehn en? U were looking for love! And wat triggered d left hemisphere of ur brain is d fact dt he's an executive. ... U shld av told us dt ur search for d gold-mine is complete! ... Enjoy it while it lasts anyway, if at all he proposes.
Re: How I Met My New C.B.N. Boyfriend. (pix) by Pervert1(m): 7:45pm On Oct 05, 2014
corper ke?.....see ya English like corper! Abeg shift,what a joke.
Re: How I Met My New C.B.N. Boyfriend. (pix) by chimerase2: 7:52pm On Oct 05, 2014
Liability I wish I could see u nw even God no go believe wetin I go do u angry
Re: How I Met My New C.B.N. Boyfriend. (pix) by chimerase2: 7:55pm On Oct 05, 2014
Prettybecca:
I cant believe you guys are taking Liability seriously. Chai! Believe her and you'd believe anything.
You guys should chill pls she's just being naughty and she always make me laugh like mad. Lol
just keep shut der angry
Ua signature writes u need a pen undecided
U r looking for a pen while amu looking for a cat undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

5 Useless Behaviours Ladies Exhibit That Make Guys Run Away From Them / Guys Can You Spend 8k On A Girl Without Touching Her Honey Pot / Pussy Enlargement Gone Wrong (not So Graphic Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.