Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,279 members, 7,815,469 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:52 PM

5 Useless Behaviours Ladies Exhibit That Make Guys Run Away From Them - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 5 Useless Behaviours Ladies Exhibit That Make Guys Run Away From Them (5996 Views)

Why Do Guys Run Away From Cele Girls / Her Curves Make Guys Stare In Awe And Lust. (video, Pictures) / Adorable Characters Some Ladies Possess That Can Make Guys Propose To Them Fast (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

5 Useless Behaviours Ladies Exhibit That Make Guys Run Away From Them by Rapmoney(m): 11:16pm On Oct 12, 2015
It is so clear and at the same time, annoying to know that many people, especially, the female folks, tend to see you as a misogynist or a female-basher because you speak the truth! I don't know when it became a crime to say the truth. Some ladies can be very annoying sometimes through the things they do and the way they see things.

Most ladies in our society are always of the opinion that they are too sharp or smart! This attitude has actually chased many gentle and serious brothers away after the first meeting because nobody wants to be in a romantic affair where they would be regarded as a fool!!! Below are some of the things most ladies do that can make guys run away from them; you can make a guy's feeling go cold when you do the following:

1) Bringing a friend along on a first date: I seriously wonder why some ladies do this! Is it not just childish and callous to bring a friend along when the guy didn't solicit for that? Who will pay the friend's bill? If I wanted a party, I would have told you so; moreover, it is a date...for two people to share a litlle bit of privacy and know each other better!!! In other words, the lady shouldn't see it as a birthday party where everyone is invited! cool. Do this and you have weakened his emotions for you!!!

2) Telling a guy that you are 'hungry': Especially, when you guys are still getting to know each other, telling a guy on phone or chat that you are hungry is just another way of showing him that you are a 'hungry girl'!!! That complaint should be better handled by your father and not the guy. I mean, it is too cheap an act! Stop it! He might end up running away from you with the speed of light! Nobody wants an unnecessary burden! Are you an indomie girl?

3) Bombarding him with your family problems: I bet you don't know some personal problems a guy might be trying to solve on his side. Adding your personal issues, whether real or fake, too early in the affair can make the young man to run away from you. Don't bug him about your mother's crumbling business or your sister's WAEC fee! He's just getting to know you, remember! wink

4) Answering phone calls more than MTN's online representatives in his presence: Some ladies answer calls as if they are one of Mtn's online representatives!!! They disrupt useful discussions with answering phone calls and they would talk for a very long time. The poor dude would begin to feel lonely and abandoned like a rejected orphan!!! When you do this, you are indirectly sending a signal across that he doesn't worth your undivided attention. Stop it! He might develop cold blood and run away!!! cool. Depending on the phone conversations, it might also make you appear like a 'runs girl'.

5) Trying to show him how expensive you seem to be: Guys, I bet you have never seen anything. The type of rubbish guys take from ladies sometimes is better imagined than to be experienced. Take some ladies out and hear them complaining about almost everything...'This place is too small'...'The chicken is too cheap; Sizzlers chicken tastes better and costs more'...'In fact, this place is too local'!!! Gush!!! For my own money again? Na you work am put for my pocket? Who yansh dor ever help? Constant complaints like this can make the poor dude run for his dear life! Na him fault? You just proved to him that he's not up to your standards...and in essence, the lady might not even have up to NGN1, 685. 00 in her bank account!

I will see ya'all in church when ya'all clock 40, still single and searching! Don't stop, just continue...oya, ride on! wink

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Useless Behaviours Ladies Exhibit That Make Guys Run Away From Them by Nobody: 11:18pm On Oct 12, 2015
N1685 in her bank account grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Useless Behaviours Ladies Exhibit That Make Guys Run Away From Them by BlackrulesDworld(m): 11:19pm On Oct 12, 2015
If you go against all this ladies will call you a broke and immature guy that can't cater for her woman's needs both financially and emotionally, meanwhile real men don't do all those shiit!

1 Like

Re: 5 Useless Behaviours Ladies Exhibit That Make Guys Run Away From Them by sam4(m): 11:19pm On Oct 12, 2015
You mean am?
Re: 5 Useless Behaviours Ladies Exhibit That Make Guys Run Away From Them by benedictnsi(m): 11:19pm On Oct 12, 2015
Lol...... Op d vex

1 Like

Re: 5 Useless Behaviours Ladies Exhibit That Make Guys Run Away From Them by ClassCaptain(m): 11:22pm On Oct 12, 2015
okay oo
Re: 5 Useless Behaviours Ladies Exhibit That Make Guys Run Away From Them by Rapmoney(m): 11:23pm On Oct 12, 2015
benedictnsi:
Lol...... Op d vex
It is so annoying that many are just too ungrateful!
Re: 5 Useless Behaviours Ladies Exhibit That Make Guys Run Away From Them by Vinshu(f): 11:24pm On Oct 12, 2015
undecided

I don't really see any problem with all the listed. Op it's no big deal.
Re: 5 Useless Behaviours Ladies Exhibit That Make Guys Run Away From Them by Rapmoney(m): 11:24pm On Oct 12, 2015
sam4:
You mean am?
Yes baba. I mean am o! wink

1 Like

Re: 5 Useless Behaviours Ladies Exhibit That Make Guys Run Away From Them by benedictnsi(m): 11:25pm On Oct 12, 2015
Rapmoney:
It is so annoying that many are just too ungrateful!

Lol..... Some go just accept you as friends simply because they wanna barb you

2 Likes

Re: 5 Useless Behaviours Ladies Exhibit That Make Guys Run Away From Them by 2dice(m): 11:25pm On Oct 12, 2015
No 6.
I CAN'T DATE BROKE GUYS
While their fada Broke pass Glass grin

6 Likes

Re: 5 Useless Behaviours Ladies Exhibit That Make Guys Run Away From Them by Rapmoney(m): 11:26pm On Oct 12, 2015
ALKARULEZZ:
N1685 in her bank account grin
grin Sure you know cheesy

1 Like

Re: 5 Useless Behaviours Ladies Exhibit That Make Guys Run Away From Them by Rapmoney(m): 11:28pm On Oct 12, 2015
benedictnsi:

Lol..... Some go just accept you as friends simply because they wanna barb you
That's when you show them that no matter how yansh make yanga reach, legs must still first am enter house! grin

2 Likes

Re: 5 Useless Behaviours Ladies Exhibit That Make Guys Run Away From Them by BlackrulesDworld(m): 11:30pm On Oct 12, 2015
Rapmoney:
It is so clear and at the same time, annoying to know that many people, especially, the female folks, tend to see you as a misogynist or a female-basher because you speak the truth! I don't know when it became a crime to say the truth. Some ladies can be very annoying sometimes through the things they do and the way they see things.

Most ladies in our society are always of the opinion that they are too sharp or smart! This attitude has actually chased many gentle and serious brothers away after the first meeting because nobody wants to be in a romantic affair where they would be regarded as a fool!!! Below are some of the things most ladies do that can make guys run away from them; you can make a guy's feeling go cold when you do the following:

1) Bringing a friend along on a first date: I seriously wonder why some ladies do this! Is it not just childish and callous to bring a friend along when the guy didn't solicit for that? Who will pay the friend's bill? If I wanted a party, I would have told you so; moreover, it is a date...for two people to share a litlle bit of privacy and know each other better!!! In other words, the lady shouldn't see it as a birthday party where everyone is invited! cool. Do this and you have weakened his emotions for you!!!

2) Telling a guy that you are 'hungry': Especially, when you guys are still getting to each other, telling a guy on phone or chat that you are hungry is just another way of showing him that you are a 'hungry girl'!!! That complaint should be better handled by your father and not the guy. I mean, it is too cheap an act! Stop it! He might end up running away from you with the speed of light! Nobody wants an unnecessary burden! Are you an indomie girl?

3) Bombarding him with your family problems: I bet you don't know some personal problems a guy might be trying to solve on his side. Adding your personal issues, whether real or fake, too early in the affair can make the young man to run away from you. Don't bug him about your mother's crumbling business or your sister's WAEC fee! He's just getting to know you, remember! wink

4) Answering phone calls more than MTN's online representatives in his presence: Some ladies answer calls as if they are one of Mtn's online representatives!!! They disrupt useful discussions with answering phone calls and they would talk for a very long time. The poor dude would begin to feel lonely and abandoned like a rejected orphan!!! When you do this, you are indirectly sending a signal across that he doesn't worth your undivided attention. Stop it! He might develop cold blood and run away!!! cool. Depending on the phone conversations, it might also make you appear like a 'runs girl'.

5) Trying to show him how expensive you seem to be: Guys, I bet you have never seen anything. The type of rubbish guys take from ladies sometimes is better imagined than to be experienced. Take some ladies out and hear them complaining about almost everything...'This place is too small'...'The chicken is too cheap; Sizzlers chicken tastes better and costs more'...'In fact, this place is too local'!!! Gush!!! For my own money again? Na you work am put for my pocket? Who yansh dor ever help? Constant complaints like this can make the poor dude run for his dear life! Na him fault? You just proved to him that he's not up to your standards...and in essence, the lady might not even have up to NGN1, 685. 00 in her bank account!

I will see ya'all in church when ya'all clock 40, still single and searching! Don't stop, just continue...oya, ride on! wink

True talk. A father's role in a woman's life is quite different from a bf role.

1 Like

Re: 5 Useless Behaviours Ladies Exhibit That Make Guys Run Away From Them by PunterTim(m): 11:32pm On Oct 12, 2015
Vinshu:
undecided

Nigerian Gals Do Dis

3 Likes

Re: 5 Useless Behaviours Ladies Exhibit That Make Guys Run Away From Them by benedictnsi(m): 11:32pm On Oct 12, 2015
Rapmoney:
That's when you show them that no matter how yansh make yanga reach, legs must still first am enter house! grin

gringringringringrin

I TELL YOU MY NIGA.......

2 Likes

Re: 5 Useless Behaviours Ladies Exhibit That Make Guys Run Away From Them by Rapmoney(m): 11:32pm On Oct 12, 2015
BlackrulesDworld:

True talk. A father's role in a woman's life is quite different from a bf role.
I can't waste my time on any lady that does these...especially, the first one!

2 Likes

Re: 5 Useless Behaviours Ladies Exhibit That Make Guys Run Away From Them by Rapmoney(m): 11:34pm On Oct 12, 2015
benedictnsi:

gringringringringrin

I TELL YOU MY NIGA.......
Thumbs up! cheesy

2 Likes

Re: 5 Useless Behaviours Ladies Exhibit That Make Guys Run Away From Them by Vinshu(f): 11:34pm On Oct 12, 2015
PunterTim:
Nigerian Gals Do Dis

I'm not Nigerian sir.

In my opinion, it's not an issue but maybe it is for guys though. Who knows lipsrsealed
Re: 5 Useless Behaviours Ladies Exhibit That Make Guys Run Away From Them by Rapmoney(m): 11:37pm On Oct 12, 2015
2dice:
No 6.
I CAN'T DATE BROKE GUYS
While their fada Broke pass Glass grin
Those that do the last one normally fall under this category wink
Re: 5 Useless Behaviours Ladies Exhibit That Make Guys Run Away From Them by Rapmoney(m): 11:38pm On Oct 12, 2015
Vinshu:
undecided

How will you ever see it as a big deal when am seeing a pink 'f' after your moniker?

1 Like

Re: 5 Useless Behaviours Ladies Exhibit That Make Guys Run Away From Them by Vinshu(f): 11:40pm On Oct 12, 2015
Rapmoney:
How will you ever see it as a big deal when am seeing a pink 'f' after your moniker?

Did I offend you? I'm sorry
Re: 5 Useless Behaviours Ladies Exhibit That Make Guys Run Away From Them by pbs4real(m): 11:40pm On Oct 12, 2015
Vinshu:
undecided

why would u?

3 Likes

Re: 5 Useless Behaviours Ladies Exhibit That Make Guys Run Away From Them by Vinshu(f): 11:41pm On Oct 12, 2015
pbs4real:
why would u?

OK so I should support the op?

Alright
Re: 5 Useless Behaviours Ladies Exhibit That Make Guys Run Away From Them by Rapmoney(m): 11:42pm On Oct 12, 2015
BlackrulesDworld:
If you go against all this ladies will call you a broke and immature guy that can't cater for her woman's needs both financially and emotionally. Irony if life!
Only the evil and unserious ones would do that wink
Re: 5 Useless Behaviours Ladies Exhibit That Make Guys Run Away From Them by littlemistress: 11:43pm On Oct 12, 2015
Some just dont know what they want
Re: 5 Useless Behaviours Ladies Exhibit That Make Guys Run Away From Them by BlackrulesDworld(m): 11:45pm On Oct 12, 2015
Rapmoney:
I can't waste my time on any lady that does these...especially, the first one!

same here, its pure lack of self confidence & low self esteem.

2 Likes

Re: 5 Useless Behaviours Ladies Exhibit That Make Guys Run Away From Them by sam4(m): 11:45pm On Oct 12, 2015
Rapmoney:
Yes baba. I mean am o! wink
Iyi e poo baba mi more wisdom, knowledge and understanding in Jesus name.

1 Like

Re: 5 Useless Behaviours Ladies Exhibit That Make Guys Run Away From Them by Eniqurl(f): 11:47pm On Oct 12, 2015
pbs4real:
why would u?
Bae smiley
Re: 5 Useless Behaviours Ladies Exhibit That Make Guys Run Away From Them by pbs4real(m): 11:47pm On Oct 12, 2015
Vinshu:

OK so I should support the op?

Alright
u shall knw the truth and the truth shall set u free grin
Re: 5 Useless Behaviours Ladies Exhibit That Make Guys Run Away From Them by BlackrulesDworld(m): 11:48pm On Oct 12, 2015
Rapmoney:
Only the evil and unserious ones would do that wink

Which mean 90% of 'em ladies are Evil especially those hungry b*itches on NL.
Re: 5 Useless Behaviours Ladies Exhibit That Make Guys Run Away From Them by pbs4real(m): 11:48pm On Oct 12, 2015
Eniqurl:
Bae smiley
sup hun? Am feeling...... lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Romancelanders Turn Up Party For Seun Osewa's Birthday Celebration! / 11 Things Women Want You To Do To Them In Bed / A Lady's Phone Inbox Vs A Guy's Phone Inbox

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.