Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,676 members, 7,816,777 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:53 PM

Help....my Boyfriends Wants To Dump Me Because I Have A Little Beards On My Jaw - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help....my Boyfriends Wants To Dump Me Because I Have A Little Beards On My Jaw (3541 Views)

8 Stereotypical Belief About Ladies With Beards And Hairy Body / My Boyfriend Wants To Dump Me After Two Abortions / 10 Things Most Girls Do When Going To Meet Their Boyfriends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help....my Boyfriends Wants To Dump Me Because I Have A Little Beards On My Jaw by Nobody: 4:21pm On Oct 05, 2014
Liability:
u know i travelled
To were sweets
Re: Help....my Boyfriends Wants To Dump Me Because I Have A Little Beards On My Jaw by pwettylady(f): 4:27pm On Oct 05, 2014
1stola:

Some girls can just be annoyingly dirty.
how is that dirty?is your own beard dirty? If you dont have a useful information,put the shut to the up.
Re: Help....my Boyfriends Wants To Dump Me Because I Have A Little Beards On My Jaw by 1stola: 5:31pm On Oct 05, 2014
pwettylady:
how is that dirty?is your own beard dirty? If you dont have a useful information,put the shut to the up.
The hair around your nípples doesn't look nice at all. That is dirty.
Re: Help....my Boyfriends Wants To Dump Me Because I Have A Little Beards On My Jaw by yomanovic: 6:16pm On Oct 05, 2014
Tolexander:
The simple truth is that, the guy is done with you, just a flimsy excuse to get rid of you!

Very correct!!! Didn't he see the beards all along? Didn't he see it when the relationship started? This is hard but you have to let go. Someone who truly loves you will come along.
Re: Help....my Boyfriends Wants To Dump Me Because I Have A Little Beards On My Jaw by Chukkasy(m): 6:29pm On Oct 05, 2014
so people still fall for this lie-ability

1 Like

Re: Help....my Boyfriends Wants To Dump Me Because I Have A Little Beards On My Jaw by valmunich(m): 6:32pm On Oct 05, 2014
Liability:
*in tears* valminich, you are so mean to me.
tongue tongue tongue
Re: Help....my Boyfriends Wants To Dump Me Because I Have A Little Beards On My Jaw by chimerase2: 6:49pm On Oct 05, 2014
No be only goatie na sheepie
Nonsense codon angry
Re: Help....my Boyfriends Wants To Dump Me Because I Have A Little Beards On My Jaw by MabraO: 6:52pm On Oct 05, 2014
Laibility the lair
Re: Help....my Boyfriends Wants To Dump Me Because I Have A Little Beards On My Jaw by hebex12(m): 7:51pm On Oct 05, 2014
Lair-bility u can't change

Sey na cbn guy wey u jst meet wan leave u

Am sure u 18+ but yet u dnt ave common sense

U nid total deliverance

It a new month get somefin 2do wif ur lyf
Re: Help....my Boyfriends Wants To Dump Me Because I Have A Little Beards On My Jaw by Enasco1(m): 7:52pm On Oct 05, 2014
rozzay:
Naughty gal, anyway thank God today s story is short no be epistle wey u dey form b4.
so u knw she has been tellin us dft story. Her previous thread ws hw she met her CBN boyfrd n nw he or anoda guy wants 2 dump her!!!
Re: Help....my Boyfriends Wants To Dump Me Because I Have A Little Beards On My Jaw by Bolt3(m): 8:02pm On Oct 05, 2014
SmellMyFart:
Liability, you mean the CBN boyfriend you just got some minutes ago
Me too I was wondering.
Re: Help....my Boyfriends Wants To Dump Me Because I Have A Little Beards On My Jaw by Nobody: 8:08pm On Oct 05, 2014
Bolt3:

Me too I was wondering.
the girl is a clown cheesy. Lol

1 Like

Re: Help....my Boyfriends Wants To Dump Me Because I Have A Little Beards On My Jaw by darnley16(m): 10:29pm On Oct 05, 2014
valmunich:
I never bother reading, we all know who it is cool
yungwizzy
Re: Help....my Boyfriends Wants To Dump Me Because I Have A Little Beards On My Jaw by valmunich(m): 10:38pm On Oct 05, 2014
darnley16:
yungwizzy
I meant lie-ability sad
Re: Help....my Boyfriends Wants To Dump Me Because I Have A Little Beards On My Jaw by pwettylady(f): 1:15pm On Oct 06, 2014
1stola:

The hair around your nípples doesn't look nice at all. That is dirty.
are you referring to a human female cos with this your statement, i seriously doubt you have seen a physical female nipple before.
Re: Help....my Boyfriends Wants To Dump Me Because I Have A Little Beards On My Jaw by Jasi7(m): 1:34pm On Oct 06, 2014
krall:
hmmm.

Y r u sighing?...is it because shes your accomplice in lies....
Re: Help....my Boyfriends Wants To Dump Me Because I Have A Little Beards On My Jaw by Nobody: 1:38pm On Oct 06, 2014
Jasi7:

Y r u sighing?...is it because shes your accomplice in lies....
which lies? This tale could be true you know..
Re: Help....my Boyfriends Wants To Dump Me Because I Have A Little Beards On My Jaw by Jasi7(m): 1:42pm On Oct 06, 2014
krall:
which lies? This tale could be true you know..

Krall no b quarell,but to be honest I ve watched ur posts and threads too...do u remember when u said that u slapped a married man's wife because she asked u for ride and u thought she was a prosti.tute and after d slap d husband showed up?.....you are such a liar
Re: Help....my Boyfriends Wants To Dump Me Because I Have A Little Beards On My Jaw by Nobody: 2:01pm On Oct 06, 2014
Jasi7:

Krall no b quarell,but to be honest I ve watched ur posts and threads too...do u remember when u said that u slapped a married man's wife because she asked u for ride and u thought she was a prosti.tute and after d slap d husband showed up?.....you are such a liar
bro you're taking all this too serious.
calm your nerves and have a good laugh before you get a heart attack.
Re: Help....my Boyfriends Wants To Dump Me Because I Have A Little Beards On My Jaw by Jasi7(m): 2:05pm On Oct 06, 2014
krall:
bro you're taking all this too serious.
calm your nerves and have a good laugh before you get a heart attack.

Hahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahaha....u ehn,so na ur plan with liability be this abi
Re: Help....my Boyfriends Wants To Dump Me Because I Have A Little Beards On My Jaw by darnley16(m): 2:37pm On Oct 06, 2014
valmunich:

I meant lie-ability sad
yeah he's male,,,, that's his real MONIKER
Re: Help....my Boyfriends Wants To Dump Me Because I Have A Little Beards On My Jaw by pweetyz(f): 12:24pm On Oct 10, 2014
I have a friend who experiences hair growth on her jaw like you do but she ensures that she plucks them out while they are still tiny and not noticeable..i do it for her so you can get a friend who'd do it for you..that way no one would ever know that you've got jaw hairs
Re: Help....my Boyfriends Wants To Dump Me Because I Have A Little Beards On My Jaw by pweetyz(f): 12:59pm On Oct 10, 2014
[/b][/color]JEEEESSSUUSS..i take back my advice..ah ah..is it the cbn boyfriend..gosh..some people eh..who knows if its a he..truly a lie-abilty..i'm disgusted[color=#000099][b]
Re: Help....my Boyfriends Wants To Dump Me Because I Have A Little Beards On My Jaw by Rapsainot(m): 4:31pm On Oct 10, 2014
According to our culture, women who have beards are witches grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Can A Girl Not Even Up To 30yrs Manage 5,6,7,8 Bfs? / Yourmain Named The Most Ugliest Trader In Calabar / Which Of The Classes Are You Taking? (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.