Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,341 members, 7,850,233 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 04:47 PM

How Others See You Is Not How God Sees You - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How Others See You Is Not How God Sees You (518 Views)

TB Joshua Sees A Revolution In Nigeria / Sign Fireman Explains How God Is A Game!!! / If God Sees All, He Know Adam Was Going To Sin So Why Did He Create Man? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Others See You Is Not How God Sees You by Orikinla(m): 12:03pm On Oct 05, 2014
How God sees you is different from how every other person sees you. What God calls you is different from what every other person calls you. If you want to really know who you are, the best person to ask is God. No one knows a product like it's manufacturer. You are God's product as it were.

"Then the angel said to them, “Do not be afraid, for behold, I bring you good tidings of great joy which will be to all people. For there is born to you this day in the city of David a Savior, who is Christ the Lord." Luke 2:10-11

That angel said, "For there is born to you this day in the city of David a Savior, who is Christ the Lord." Jesus was born to be the Savior of the world and that's what He was called right from birth. Although His people saw Him as a carpenter's son, God saw Him as a Savior and because Jesus valued God's opinion more than the opinion of men, He fulfilled His purpose on earth and solved the problem He was created to solve.

God sees human problems long before they happen because He works not with time but eternity and puts the solution in one man. I believe God must have seen Thomas Edison as the maker of the electric bulb and that was why even when his teachers called him a failure, it didn't stop him from solving the problem he was created to solve.

I have come to believe that human beings wait for a problem and then find the solution but God creates solutions before problems arise and that is one of the reasons why He created you. What is the problem you are a solution to? Do you feel bad when you see people suffer? Are you intolerant of injustice? Do you always feel like wiping tears off the faces of men? What ever irks you is a clue to the problem you were created to solve.

Action Plan:- [/b]There are too many problems around for you not to find one you can solve. Make someone happy today.
[b]
Prayer:
- Lord I receive grace to be a problem solver in line with Your will for my life.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fiyYoe678yI

Watch this space for details on the full launch of The Iconic Life Church, date, venue and time of our services.. God bless you.
Copyright © *|2014|* *|The Iconic Life Church*, All rights reserved.

Please add our email to your address book to receive this newsletter directly in your inbox.

Our mailing address is:
*|iconiclifechurch@gmail.com|*

(1) (Reply)

Christians And Ileya Meat Demonisation. / Genesis Account Of Creation / Pope Francis Demotes Obstructionist U.S. Cardinal - Attorney Patryk Utulu (USA)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.