Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,879 members, 7,828,130 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:04 AM

How Can I Remedy My Shy Nature ?? (men Only) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Can I Remedy My Shy Nature ?? (men Only) (916 Views)

Who Is More Selfish In Nature? Men Or Women? / Photos:south African Woman With Big Hips Says Men Only Want To Sleep With Her / Men Only! What Can Make You Cry? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Remedy My Shy Nature ?? (men Only) by Nobody: 4:52pm On Oct 05, 2014
So i've noticed that i'm the shy type, not that i'm extremely shy though to the extent of looking on the ground and drawing while talking to a lady angry angry I do relate with ladies but not very well. I'm the type that can't keep long conversations. i run outta words very easily while conversing but i seem to be a totally different person while chatting. consequent to that, i choose sometimes not start conversations with ladies at all facially.

So who else relates to this and guys i need your opinion on how to remedy this. Thanks in advance and criticisms are welcomed by the way cool cool
Re: How Can I Remedy My Shy Nature ?? (men Only) by Nobody: 5:09pm On Oct 05, 2014
I'm sorry to say this, but you are suffering from Hafeatboliaualphobia. At one time, I was once like you but after excessive medication and practice, I was cured completely. You know what, you need to analyze and diagnose your level of shyness. Start by putting yourself into those situations around girls. And don't be afraid to speak up at all. Compliment about them and things around. Showcase your talent. Then at night, practice talking before going to bed. Yeah practice, practice and practice. It's not going to be easy but it's worth it. cool

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Remedy My Shy Nature ?? (men Only) by Nobody: 5:19pm On Oct 05, 2014
Leave ur comfort zone. Speak often in a public gathering, discuss topics you are passionate about, dress fine and keep a fat wallet, be confident, don't go about wondering what her response would be, just go on and speak your mind. Once I couldn't even speak to girls half my age until I was mentored. Now when I speak, people listen.

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Remedy My Shy Nature ?? (men Only) by Ksslib(m): 5:47pm On Oct 05, 2014
chukwuma101:
Leave ur comfort zone. Speak often in a public gathering, discuss topics you are passionate about, dress fine and keep a fat wallet, be confident, don't go about wondering what her response would be, just go on and speak your mind. Once I couldn't even speak to girls half my age until I was mentored. Now when I speak, people listen.
Na wa o. What does fat wallet has to do with the op's problem?

1 Like

Re: How Can I Remedy My Shy Nature ?? (men Only) by Nobody: 7:15pm On Oct 05, 2014
Make eye contact when you talk to pretty girls. Not the same though for fat girls. cool
Re: How Can I Remedy My Shy Nature ?? (men Only) by chimerase2: 7:32pm On Oct 05, 2014
Summary frm any good samarrian? undecided
Re: How Can I Remedy My Shy Nature ?? (men Only) by Pervert1(m): 7:42pm On Oct 05, 2014
Ovoko1:
So i've noticed that i'm the shy type, not that i'm extremely shy though to the extent of looking on the ground and drawing while talking to a lady angry angry I do relate with ladies but not very well. I'm the type that can't keep long conversations. i run outta words very easily while conversing but i seem to be a totally different person while chatting. consequent to that, i choose sometimes not start conversations with ladies at all facially.

So who else relates to this and guys i need your opinion on how to remedy this. Thanks in advance and criticisms are welcomed by the way cool cool
always patronize the Asha˙wo joint.....wit time ur conifidence will gather...tank me later.
Re: How Can I Remedy My Shy Nature ?? (men Only) by DiscodeeFUTA(m): 8:03pm On Oct 05, 2014
Pervert1:
always patronize the Asha˙wo joint.....wit time ur conifidence will gather...tank me later.

must u....
Re: How Can I Remedy My Shy Nature ?? (men Only) by MisterLongman(m): 8:10pm On Oct 05, 2014
TrollMan:
Make eye contact when you talk to pretty girls. Not the same though for fat girls. cool
[i]Chaiii gringrin
Re: How Can I Remedy My Shy Nature ?? (men Only) by MisterLongman(m): 8:10pm On Oct 05, 2014
TrollMan:
Chaiii gringrin
Re: How Can I Remedy My Shy Nature ?? (men Only) by Pervert1(m): 8:15pm On Oct 05, 2014
DiscodeeFUTA:

must u....
yup
Re: How Can I Remedy My Shy Nature ?? (men Only) by Tymax(m): 8:16pm On Oct 05, 2014
Be free. Soon you'll realize that ladies actually want to hear whatever you have to say. wink
Re: How Can I Remedy My Shy Nature ?? (men Only) by Pdizzle(m): 8:55pm On Oct 05, 2014
Tatoo YOLO on your arm.
Re: How Can I Remedy My Shy Nature ?? (men Only) by bhaliz44(m): 9:17pm On Oct 05, 2014
ha much you go pay?? undecided

(1) (Reply)

WARNING LADIES!! There Are Killer Men Out There! / The Reason He Said He Wont Get Married( Shocking) / 8 Kinds Of Girls You Should Never Date

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.