Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,831 members, 7,813,751 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:41 PM

The Most Beautiful University You Have Been To In Nigeria - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / The Most Beautiful University You Have Been To In Nigeria (42923 Views)

Top 6 Most Beautiful University Campuses In Nigeria (photos) / Opinion: Top 5 Nigerias Most Beautiful University Libraries / 6 Of The Most Beautiful University Libraries In Nigeria (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Most Beautiful University You Have Been To In Nigeria by sexiestharam(f): 11:02pm On Aug 05, 2018
Anyone who hasn't visited Covenant university should go there, see the school for himself then come back and answer this question.

2 Likes

Re: The Most Beautiful University You Have Been To In Nigeria by sojfaith243: 11:02pm On Aug 05, 2018
ABU in pictures.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Most Beautiful University You Have Been To In Nigeria by seunlly(m): 11:03pm On Aug 05, 2018
This is our Futa

Re: The Most Beautiful University You Have Been To In Nigeria by FavourB123(m): 11:05pm On Aug 05, 2018
So no one have being to FUNAI before?? My beloved school..That's the most beautiful in Naija.. Quote me anywhere! So who's with me??
Re: The Most Beautiful University You Have Been To In Nigeria by sojfaith243: 11:11pm On Aug 05, 2018
sojfaith243:
ABU in pictures.
sojfaith243:
ABU in pictures.
Re: The Most Beautiful University You Have Been To In Nigeria by RedAlert08(m): 11:12pm On Aug 05, 2018
Iamdagreatguy:
Definitely,,you've not been to OAU before.

OAU::::Africas' most beautiful campus
Making noise: typical afonja

1 Like

Re: The Most Beautiful University You Have Been To In Nigeria by sojfaith243: 11:13pm On Aug 05, 2018
Passenger27:
I wanna know the finest university in 9ja.
Some say OAU
Some say UI
Others say ABU, Zaria
However I won't pick Unilag coz Unilag has got lack of nature. Mostly tarred roads but little agriculture
However, the most beautiful I have been in is FUNAAB. Its a really beautiful place. Was there last two months. The scenery, the green agricultural looks, buildings and all make FUNAAB really beautiful. Its almost like a heavenly place in Nigeria. And they also have good organisation too
Only thing I dont feel about them is their student's lack of style
#ReppinOOU[

The most beautiful university is university of maiduguri. Oh lord, I missed those shuwa babes.
Re: The Most Beautiful University You Have Been To In Nigeria by adeniyi3971(m): 11:16pm On Aug 05, 2018
Forget all those OAU this and that!! I'll pick ABU, Convenant, Lmu, Abuad the rest can goan fight for the remaining spots

3 Likes

Re: The Most Beautiful University You Have Been To In Nigeria by Topshow4real: 11:24pm On Aug 05, 2018
Oui. . Oduduwa university ife
Re: The Most Beautiful University You Have Been To In Nigeria by archymacho(m): 11:25pm On Aug 05, 2018
The building beside the Covenant University senate building called Covenant University Centre for Research, Innovations and Discoveries (CUCRID). I'm the Resident Architect of that project, You can contact me on 08036972878 for construction work. Integrity and professionalism combined.
Re: The Most Beautiful University You Have Been To In Nigeria by Nobody: 11:30pm On Aug 05, 2018
Seems You Niggas Neva See A.N.S.U.
The best there is.

I would have uploaded the pictures of the institution,

But its being Censored by google as the eighth wonder of the world.
So they pleaded non disclosure of the afformentioned pictures so as not to debarg the Unveilling.

Anambra State University.
Eigth wonder
Re: The Most Beautiful University You Have Been To In Nigeria by Rindo69: 11:35pm On Aug 05, 2018
Nasarawa State University NSUK
Re: The Most Beautiful University You Have Been To In Nigeria by LeSudAfricaine: 11:38pm On Aug 05, 2018
Iamdagreatguy:
Definitely,,you've not been to OAU before.

OAU::::Africas' most beautiful campus
Africa's most beautiful what? Come on now

6 Likes

Re: The Most Beautiful University You Have Been To In Nigeria by abdulmalik3(m): 11:50pm On Aug 05, 2018
Let me use this medium to rep my school...
Unilorin is the best.
Re: The Most Beautiful University You Have Been To In Nigeria by OmoDavido(m): 12:01am On Aug 06, 2018
Alll the nairalanders above haven’t been to UNILAG before. The University of First Choice and Nations Pride!!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Most Beautiful University You Have Been To In Nigeria by ChinagoChiBoy: 12:12am On Aug 06, 2018
Go no further than Gombe state university, if you are looking for most beautiful university,
It's a haven of Nature, well manicured flowers,
And great structures and neat environs.
FUNAAB,COVENANT and ABU are cool though.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Most Beautiful University You Have Been To In Nigeria by chukzyfcbb: 12:16am On Aug 06, 2018
Its only a broke parent that will go to covenant and find fault with that school,

The school is not just beautiful, the students are well dressed, with their corporate wears looking so sharp.

Both structures and the Individuals in that school look beautiful to the eyes.

I didn't attend covenant, but I rate them No1.
Re: The Most Beautiful University You Have Been To In Nigeria by Ryocaj(m): 12:18am On Aug 06, 2018
Greatest OOUites!! legendary OSU boy!! we sef try small
Re: The Most Beautiful University You Have Been To In Nigeria by EmmGee: 12:20am On Aug 06, 2018
missyQween:
ABU
Naturally Ahead
you study there?
Re: The Most Beautiful University You Have Been To In Nigeria by sahm4u2nv(m): 12:22am On Aug 06, 2018
moscobabs:
Most Beautiful university... OAU

Most Beautiful Polytechnic.. The Polytechnic Ibadan

OAU and Ibpoly have the same building structure, heard Ibadan poly used to be OAU satellite Campus, Kegites club started from Ibadan Poly ..fact!!
While Kegite National Secretariat is in UNIBADAN
Fact!!!
Re: The Most Beautiful University You Have Been To In Nigeria by sahm4u2nv(m): 12:29am On Aug 06, 2018
Fabulous FUNABITES

Proudly an alumni

They said the grass is greener on the other side but reverse is the case in FUNAAB, the grasses are greener on every sides

Many thanks to Prof Balogun

I hope you become Ogun state Governor or Nigeria

President some day

Olori odo

Don't cross my lawn
Re: The Most Beautiful University You Have Been To In Nigeria by Horduncee(m): 12:42am On Aug 06, 2018
Have been to Adeleke University?
Re: The Most Beautiful University You Have Been To In Nigeria by omoelerin1: 12:58am On Aug 06, 2018
RedAlert08:

Making noise: typical afonja
Everybody is saying his opinion based on where they have been to. To some, it is based on their alma mater. At least, I have seen some that claim ABU,UNilorin, Uniport, RSTUni. Here you are, turning it to tribal issue. Is it because UNN and UNZIK are condemned by everyone, as an eye sore? Sorry for that. Whether OAU, FUNAAB or CU it's same afonja. What have you?

Inferiority complex.
You will only die of hatred and jealous.

7 Likes

Re: The Most Beautiful University You Have Been To In Nigeria by omoelerin1: 1:05am On Aug 06, 2018
I give it to NOUN
Re: The Most Beautiful University You Have Been To In Nigeria by Dollabiz: 1:20am On Aug 06, 2018
ohh
Re: The Most Beautiful University You Have Been To In Nigeria by Agada47(m): 1:20am On Aug 06, 2018
Abeg just google Gombe State University.......U will wonder if its a nigerian school. Confirm from people who attended 2017 pre- nuga games.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Most Beautiful University You Have Been To In Nigeria by Nobody: 1:37am On Aug 06, 2018
University of Port Harcourt
Re: The Most Beautiful University You Have Been To In Nigeria by haryomikun(m): 1:40am On Aug 06, 2018
And my thread made FP after 4 years cheesy

2 Likes

Re: The Most Beautiful University You Have Been To In Nigeria by Nobody: 2:41am On Aug 06, 2018
Any other OAU,ABU,UI are counterfeit grin grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Gazali Tanimu Best Graduating Student In Saudi Arabia, King Fahad University / Top Ten Universities Chosen By Candidates During The 2023 UTME / Mudiame University, Irrua, Edo In Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.