Stats: 3,151,669 members, 7,813,236 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:09 AM

The Most Beautiful University You Have Been To In Nigeria - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / The Most Beautiful University You Have Been To In Nigeria (42913 Views)

Top 6 Most Beautiful University Campuses In Nigeria (photos) / Opinion: Top 5 Nigerias Most Beautiful University Libraries / 6 Of The Most Beautiful University Libraries In Nigeria (photos) (2) (3) (4)

Re: The Most Beautiful University You Have Been To In Nigeria by LeSudAfricaine: 2:54am On Aug 06, 2018
Iwantslavesgone:

Jealousy for good things in naija will kill you slave boy
what good things? Generators and skull miners? Scorching heat? Boko Haram, slum cities? Ugly chicks? LoL. You must be out of your mind bittch
Re: The Most Beautiful University You Have Been To In Nigeria by LeSudAfricaine: 3:00am On Aug 06, 2018
Iwantslavesgone:

We have the most smart people, best universities and best resources unlike you poor slaves
what smart people?LOL you? You ought to be the dumbest person in this forum if not the internet. cheesy grin grin

...Don't get me started with those high schools you call "Universities"LOL . What do they teach you exactly? That a human's intestines will make you rich? Go to sleep bi.tch you have a long day today queueing for fuel

Re: The Most Beautiful University You Have Been To In Nigeria by LeSudAfricaine: 3:09am On Aug 06, 2018
Iwantslavesgone:

Useless post from a useless, lazy food for nothing drunk piss of crap from a useless country. Log off you are embarrassing your self with illiteracy.
useless country with thousands of your cockroach brothers and sisters queueing at our home affairs for a better life grin grin go to sleep bit.ch you have nothing to offer. Or better yet go wash your smelly twa.t, cheesy

Re: The Most Beautiful University You Have Been To In Nigeria by LeSudAfricaine: 3:14am On Aug 06, 2018
Iwantslavesgone:

You wish you could rape me ; don't you , forget it . I'm better than you . Stupid illiterate.
don't flatter yourself, the only pretty Nigerian is Tiwa Savage, LOL, the rest of you are sheboons with masculine features. No thanks I'd rather self service grin grin

Re: The Most Beautiful University You Have Been To In Nigeria by onunwa21(m): 3:30am On Aug 06, 2018
nedu2000:
Ahmadu bello university ABU and university of maiduguri UNIMAID are easily the most beautiful I've seen

Boko Haram no reach 4 unimaid?
Re: The Most Beautiful University You Have Been To In Nigeria by naijacentric(m): 3:50am On Aug 06, 2018
HigherEd:
Covenant! We always repping now grin
Jokes aside i have been to quite a number but CU, LMU and Elizade still does it for me. UI is very cool too

Lalasticlala get in here o
are dose not occultic symbols?
Re: The Most Beautiful University You Have Been To In Nigeria by abbeyloyee(m): 4:34am On Aug 06, 2018
haryomikun:
So it's 2018 and I've been to OAU three times now. OAU has great architecture, yes, but they're far from being the most beautiful campus

Way too many old, unmaintained buildings

Modified...............

Damn, my thread made it to FP four years after sha cheesy cheesy

Congrats

Re: The Most Beautiful University You Have Been To In Nigeria by HeroicMeastro: 5:02am On Aug 06, 2018
haryomikun:
I wanna know the finest university in 9ja.
Some say OAU
Some say UI
Others say ABU, Zaria
However I won't pick Unilag coz Unilag has got lack of nature. Mostly tarred roads but little agriculture
However, the most beautiful I have been in is FUNAAB. Its a really beautiful place. Was there last two months. The scenery, the green agricultural looks, buildings and all make FUNAAB really beautiful. Its almost like a heavenly place in Nigeria. And they also have good organisation too
Only thing I dont feel about them is their student's lack of style
#ReppinOOU
No pictures?
Re: The Most Beautiful University You Have Been To In Nigeria by Randy100: 6:03am On Aug 06, 2018
Amarabae:
There are two universities in Nigeria,
University of Nigeria nsukka and others.
Great lion and lioness
Chimamanda said you should remove wife in this ur signature. As a lion that I am, I will give it to OAU(In terms of infrastructures). Unn still remains the best.
Re: The Most Beautiful University You Have Been To In Nigeria by Destroe: 6:21am On Aug 06, 2018
Covenant university

Re: The Most Beautiful University You Have Been To In Nigeria by Abbeycaesar(m): 6:25am On Aug 06, 2018
You are quite on point
adeniyi3971:
Forget all those OAU this and that!! I'll pick ABU, Convenant, Lmu, Abuad the rest can goan fight for the remaining spots
Re: The Most Beautiful University You Have Been To In Nigeria by CapitanS: 6:26am On Aug 06, 2018
ABU zaria

Re: The Most Beautiful University You Have Been To In Nigeria by kingjoe(m): 6:28am On Aug 06, 2018
Nigerians are funny always biased .you were asked the most beautiful university but most people are mentioning their school. must you add sentiments in everything. we need to change. if it is only your sch that u had been to .u ignore the question. its not a compulsory one haba.!!

Re: The Most Beautiful University You Have Been To In Nigeria by Anigreat: 6:35am On Aug 06, 2018

Y'all don't know what you are saying

Untill you step your foot in UNIUYO thats when you know the true meaning of beautycheesy
Re: The Most Beautiful University You Have Been To In Nigeria by Hadeyemy: 6:39am On Aug 06, 2018
I rep OOU oo but then OOU is out of it ⚠️
Re: The Most Beautiful University You Have Been To In Nigeria by Abbeycaesar(m): 6:40am On Aug 06, 2018
wassup with d shuwa babes
I tot u meant kanuri
ilyasom:

The most beautiful university is university of maiduguri. Oh lord, I missed those shuwa babes.
Tell us about the shuwa babes
Re: The Most Beautiful University You Have Been To In Nigeria by africanb(m): 6:41am On Aug 06, 2018
moscobabs:
Most Beautiful university... OAU

Most Beautiful Polytechnic.. The Polytechnic Ibadan

OAU and Ibpoly have the same building structure, heard Ibadan poly used to be OAU satellite Campus, Kegites club started from Ibadan Poly ..fact!!
I rep The Poly, Ibadan. Only Polytechnic with article THE! Great Polyte

Re: The Most Beautiful University You Have Been To In Nigeria by okpaire(m): 6:53am On Aug 06, 2018
Heywhizzy:
BOWEN university
I rep Uniben but I would E-slap anyone that list it here
uniben no follow at all I shame for DAT school red sand full everywhere if rain fall roof must fly

Re: The Most Beautiful University You Have Been To In Nigeria by maryalloy(f): 6:58am On Aug 06, 2018
I bet you guys have not been to unijos
Re: The Most Beautiful University You Have Been To In Nigeria by HigherEd: 7:04am On Aug 06, 2018
archymacho:
The building beside the Covenant University senate building called Covenant University Centre for Research, Innovations and Discoveries (CUCRID). I'm the Resident Architect of that project, You can contact me on 08036972878 for construction work. Integrity and professionalism combined.
Do you work with PPD CU or you were contracted
Re: The Most Beautiful University You Have Been To In Nigeria by Nobody: 7:10am On Aug 06, 2018
moscobabs:
Most Beautiful university... OAU

Most Beautiful Polytechnic.. The Polytechnic Ibadan

OAU and Ibpoly have the same building structure, heard Ibadan poly used to be OAU satellite Campus, Kegites club started from Ibadan Poly ..fact!!

Was in IB poly on Friday and Saturday. My guy, that place no make at all.

Re: The Most Beautiful University You Have Been To In Nigeria by Caseless: 7:24am On Aug 06, 2018
Ahmadu bello university
Re: The Most Beautiful University You Have Been To In Nigeria by osabi1(m): 7:26am On Aug 06, 2018
Rivers State University the best so far!
Re: The Most Beautiful University You Have Been To In Nigeria by Obeflacko(m): 7:29am On Aug 06, 2018
seriously with what i have seen so far,my sch actually is more beautiful than a whole lot,even uniport can't contest..RSU...
Re: The Most Beautiful University You Have Been To In Nigeria by jbtobsyn(m): 7:52am On Aug 06, 2018
sahm4u2nv:
Fabulous FUNABITES

Proudly an alumni

They said the grass is greener on the other side but reverse is the case in FUNAAB, the grasses are greener on every sides

Many thanks to Prof Balogun

I hope you become Ogun state Governor or Nigeria

President some day

Olori odo

Don't cross my lawn
Greatest Funnabite.

Re: The Most Beautiful University You Have Been To In Nigeria by ibro2hot(m): 7:53am On Aug 06, 2018
As for me...it's ABU Zaria...Then my Alma_mater Futminna and recently I visited Gombe State University..Dankwambo has given his people a befitting university.

Re: The Most Beautiful University You Have Been To In Nigeria by moscobabs(m): 7:53am On Aug 06, 2018
writerights:

Was in IB poly on Friday and Saturday. My guy, that place no make at all.
Which side of Ibadan poly you visit?
There is North, South and Middle belt. Tell me where you visit
Re: The Most Beautiful University You Have Been To In Nigeria by Kendrick80(m): 8:10am On Aug 06, 2018
Covenant university,Ogun state
Re: The Most Beautiful University You Have Been To In Nigeria by Nobody: 8:18am On Aug 06, 2018
Heywhizzy:
BOWEN university

I rep Uniben but I would E-slap anyone that list it here

Bo watin? Please...

Gazali Tanimu Best Graduating Student In Saudi Arabia, King Fahad University / Mudiame University, Irrua, Edo In Pictures / 6 Reasons ​you Should Not Attend A Private University (must See)