Stats: 3,151,814 members, 7,813,685 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:18 PM

The Most Beautiful University You Have Been To In Nigeria - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / The Most Beautiful University You Have Been To In Nigeria (42919 Views)

Top 6 Most Beautiful University Campuses In Nigeria (photos) / Opinion: Top 5 Nigerias Most Beautiful University Libraries / 6 Of The Most Beautiful University Libraries In Nigeria (photos) (2) (3) (4)

Re: The Most Beautiful University You Have Been To In Nigeria by sammirano: 8:35am On Aug 06, 2018
haryomikun:
I wanna know the finest university in 9ja.
Some say OAU
Some say UI
Others say ABU, Zaria
However I won't pick Unilag coz Unilag has got lack of nature. Mostly tarred roads but little agriculture
However, the most beautiful I have been in is FUNAAB. Its a really beautiful place. Was there last two months. The scenery, the green agricultural looks, buildings and all make FUNAAB really beautiful. Its almost like a heavenly place in Nigeria. And they also have good organisation too
Only thing I dont feel about them is their student's lack of style
#ReppinOOU

You can say that again. I rep Funaab. My four years there was like six months while my 1 years service somewhere was like 4 years.

Re: The Most Beautiful University You Have Been To In Nigeria by Werehkpe: 8:40am On Aug 06, 2018
I have been to ABU and OAU. And I schooled in U.I

I would say U.I is the finest o. Followed by ABU and then OAU

DELSU should be the ugliest sha.
Re: The Most Beautiful University You Have Been To In Nigeria by Mantain(m): 9:05am On Aug 06, 2018
Gombe State University. My Alma mater. The most beautiful campus
Re: The Most Beautiful University You Have Been To In Nigeria by adeniyi3971(m): 9:19am On Aug 06, 2018
OmoDavido:
Alll the nairalanders above haven’t been to UNILAG before. The University of First Choice and Nations Pride!!!!

Re: The Most Beautiful University You Have Been To In Nigeria by adeniyi3971(m): 9:20am On Aug 06, 2018
omoelerin1:
Everybody is saying his opinion based on where they have been to. To some, it is based on their alma mater. At least, I have seen some that claim ABU,UNilorin, Uniport, RSTUni. Here you are, turning it to tribal issue. Is it because UNN and UNZIK are condemned by everyone, as an eye sore? Sorry for that. Whether OAU, FUNAAB or CU it's same afonja. What have you?

Inferiority complex.
You will only die of hatred and jealous.

don't mind the F00L !!
Re: The Most Beautiful University You Have Been To In Nigeria by adeniyi3971(m): 9:26am On Aug 06, 2018
Werehkpe:
I have been to ABU and OAU. And I schooled in U.I

I would say U.I is the finest o. Followed by ABU and then OAU

DELSU should be the ugliest sha.

say the truth ABU is the finest
Re: The Most Beautiful University You Have Been To In Nigeria by abercrombie(m): 9:32am On Aug 06, 2018
Kogi State University...One Of The Best In Terms Of Sorting Out
Re: The Most Beautiful University You Have Been To In Nigeria by fascco(m): 9:41am On Aug 06, 2018
Come to Tai Solarin University of Education (Tasued) grin grin grin
Re: The Most Beautiful University You Have Been To In Nigeria by charleskl(m): 9:53am On Aug 06, 2018
I rep OAU

Re: The Most Beautiful University You Have Been To In Nigeria by charleskl(m): 9:54am On Aug 06, 2018
Oau

Re: The Most Beautiful University You Have Been To In Nigeria by stasius: 10:48am On Aug 06, 2018
ABU ZARIA!
Re: The Most Beautiful University You Have Been To In Nigeria by Welrez(m): 11:06am On Aug 06, 2018
Passenger27:
I wanna know the finest university in 9ja.
Some say OAU
Some say UI
Others say ABU, Zaria
However I won't pick Unilag coz Unilag has got lack of nature. Mostly tarred roads but little agriculture
However, the most beautiful I have been in is FUNAAB. Its a really beautiful place. Was there last two months. The scenery, the green agricultural looks, buildings and all make FUNAAB really beautiful. Its almost like a heavenly place in Nigeria. And they also have good organisation too
#ReppinOOU[

The most beautiful university is university of maiduguri. Oh lord, I missed those shuwa babes.
Come to Unimaid and be made.
Re: The Most Beautiful University You Have Been To In Nigeria by Cassie74: 11:51am On Aug 06, 2018
If you are a loyola tutor or know someone quite good... Send me a pm.... Abuja only.
Re: The Most Beautiful University You Have Been To In Nigeria by ifynacky(f): 11:54am On Aug 06, 2018
Sarcastic comment.Which Anambra State University?That one no be university poh.
It a glorified secondary school.Igbariam campus is even the worstm
Re: The Most Beautiful University You Have Been To In Nigeria by ifynacky(f): 11:54am On Aug 06, 2018
Sarcastic comment.Which Anambra State University?That one no be university poh. It a glorified secondary school.Igbariam campus is even the worst.
Re: The Most Beautiful University You Have Been To In Nigeria by SugaryBelle(f): 12:00pm On Aug 06, 2018
I don't know the finest, but the ugliest goes to Federal University of Technology Owerri
Re: The Most Beautiful University You Have Been To In Nigeria by Timi2016(m): 12:03pm On Aug 06, 2018
Yeah you are right! Even as it is, not as beautiful to era of VC Balogun 2012 ...
When I was in that sch its nature around you..but like you said their fashion style is nerd...but I can tell you it has improved compared to 2012-14. Its developing anyways... But book thing na wahala...boys dey cram like no tmrw

quote author=haryomikun post=26895671]I wanna know the finest university in 9ja.
Some say OAU
Some say UI
Others say ABU, Zaria
#ReppinOOU[/quote]
Re: The Most Beautiful University You Have Been To In Nigeria by tictactic123: 12:16pm On Aug 06, 2018
I would love to study here. my beloved subject iMessage for PC.
Re: The Most Beautiful University You Have Been To In Nigeria by Jerryolumide(m): 12:43pm On Aug 06, 2018
christejames:
The best I have been to so far is Gombe State University, the precinct of that school is sparkling clean with well manicured hedges and flowers. UNN comes a second place, this is due to its large size and multi campus structure. Each campus has its unique beauty.
������ you funny die. abeg GSU na school?
Re: The Most Beautiful University You Have Been To In Nigeria by DaRuud(m): 4:52pm On Aug 06, 2018
Iamdagreatguy:
Definitely,,you've not been to OAU before.

Is it the same OAU where we have prof Knackinde
Re: The Most Beautiful University You Have Been To In Nigeria by missyQween(f): 5:49pm On Aug 06, 2018
EmmGee:
you study there?

Yeah
Re: The Most Beautiful University You Have Been To In Nigeria by EmmGee: 6:44pm On Aug 06, 2018
missyQween:

Yeah
nice... I've always admired ABU. I almost switched to there last year but it didn't come off.
Re: The Most Beautiful University You Have Been To In Nigeria by mide419: 7:52pm On Aug 06, 2018
You know anyone looking for a top ranking UK University for LLM, Top up Nursing, Msc Mechanical, renewable energy, Digital Marketing, Top up Degrees for HND Holders or even top up degrees for 3rd class graduates?

No IELTS?
No application or visa processing charges?

Send an email to ac6746@coventry.ac.uk or chat me up on whatsapp 07030246270 ASAP
Re: The Most Beautiful University You Have Been To In Nigeria by missyQween(f): 7:59pm On Aug 06, 2018
EmmGee:

nice... I've always admired ABU. I almost switched to there last year but it didn't come off.

Oh.Too bad.
And,I am very sure you would have enjoy it.
Where do you school ?
Re: The Most Beautiful University You Have Been To In Nigeria by yungpharm(m): 8:01pm On Aug 06, 2018
sincerely ekiti state university is very fine from the gate to the admin.

BTW pls check my signature to learn how to make money online even as a student.
Re: The Most Beautiful University You Have Been To In Nigeria by EmmGee: 8:21pm On Aug 06, 2018
missyQween:

Oh.Too bad.
And,I am very sure you would have enjoy it.
Where do you school ?
Yes, I would have.

In sudan
Re: The Most Beautiful University You Have Been To In Nigeria by missyQween(f): 9:46pm On Aug 06, 2018
EmmGee:
Yes, I would have.
In sudan
Cool. Tho,I don't understand why you will want a university in Nigeria. Do you know how student suffer here? Lol Better stay there o
Re: The Most Beautiful University You Have Been To In Nigeria by EmmGee: 10:38pm On Aug 06, 2018
missyQween:

Cool.
Tho,I don't understand why you will want a university in Nigeria.
Do you know how student suffer here? Lol
Better stay there o
it was last year, and the reason was a little because of language barrier. but now my Arabic has improved.

No chance of me changing now as I'm graduating next year insha Allah.
Re: The Most Beautiful University You Have Been To In Nigeria by missyQween(f): 11:30pm On Aug 06, 2018
EmmGee:

it was last year, and the reason was a little because of language barrier. but now my Arabic has improved.

No chance of me changing now as I'm graduating next year insha Allah.

Okay.
That's cool

Re: The Most Beautiful University You Have Been To In Nigeria by zinachidi(m): 9:08am On Nov 07, 2018
Anigreat:

Y'all don't know what you are saying

Untill you step your foot in UNIUYO thats when you know the true meaning of beautycheesy
u school in uniuyo bah? pls how much is hostel accommodation?
Re: The Most Beautiful University You Have Been To In Nigeria by lacasera14(m): 11:53am On Nov 07, 2018
SugaryBelle:
I don't know the finest, but the ugliest goes to Federal University of Technology Owerri
Mehn I agree with you everyday.

Re: The Most Beautiful University You Have Been To In Nigeria by lacasera14(m): 11:58am On Nov 07, 2018
University of Calabar where every building is of same color, where the boulevards sheds us from the sun, where the tarred roads makes us feel civilized, where we have the best breath of fresh air. If you know Calabar very then you should you know how the University will look like. Proud of my Alma mater. #Malabite

Top Ten Universities Chosen By Candidates During The 2023 UTME / Gazali Tanimu Best Graduating Student In Saudi Arabia, King Fahad University / Mudiame University, Irrua, Edo In Pictures