Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,456 members, 7,830,276 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:04 PM

The 10 Types Of People You'll Meet on Nairaland! - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / The 10 Types Of People You'll Meet on Nairaland! (1048 Views)

10 Types Of Youths That Will Attend Cross Over Service / 8 Types Of People You'll Meet At A Fighting Scene In Nigeria / The 10 Most Dangerous Sea Creatures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The 10 Types Of People You'll Meet on Nairaland! by Mosjentle(m): 11:57pm On Oct 05, 2014
So out of boredom I made this list Feel free to check what Number you belong to.

1.Stalker
He is the type that when he follows people he checks evrything they do,their posts,pictures.He is on nairaland to stalk.

2.Attention seeker.
This is the type that does whatever he does to get attention,the type that brags about his looks,when hes fugly,the type that creates 'help' threads when all he needs his "attention"

.Commenter.
This type comments on evry thread,both silly comments and reasonable comments..makes unneccessary gestures..you get sha.

4.FTC Freak.
Ok..i dont need to explain this,,he is the "FTC! oh thank God i maede front page" type of person

5.Profile checker.
he/she doesnt do anything else but to check profile of nairalanders

6.The Thread Lively_er..
This type make threads more fun.You see the comments and you just wanna laugh ur ass out.

7.Singles.
Yeah,,right some are here looking for partners,,Good luck!.

8.The type that doesnt comment!they just open threads for viewing sake.otan..

9.of course Mods in Disguise.
If you type one Ih-type-ku-type,Bros and sis you are on a long thing..*na joke i dy joke o*
Lastly the list aint complete without;
10.Trolls!!
hahaha..you know right!.cheesy

This is just My own view..so anyone who is offended by this should take heart..forgive me typos if i made any...

Oya what number do you think you belong to,your moniker will speak for you..#Mosjentle!
Re: The 10 Types Of People You'll Meet on Nairaland! by Baddestguyp(m): 12:32am On Oct 06, 2014
number 4 and I'll prove it when/if this topic gets to front page
Re: The 10 Types Of People You'll Meet on Nairaland! by Mosjentle(m): 12:38am On Oct 06, 2014
We'l see..Mods do the needful#...
Re: The 10 Types Of People You'll Meet on Nairaland! by ddddon(m): 12:45am On Oct 06, 2014
space booked
Re: The 10 Types Of People You'll Meet on Nairaland! by Yungwhy(m): 12:45am On Oct 06, 2014
So true

1 Like

Re: The 10 Types Of People You'll Meet on Nairaland! by Jhosh(m): 1:26am On Oct 06, 2014
Yungwhy:
So true

Zup Boss grin
Re: The 10 Types Of People You'll Meet on Nairaland! by sample042(m): 1:40am On Oct 06, 2014
end tym tinz.
Re: The 10 Types Of People You'll Meet on Nairaland! by chibwike(m): 8:09am On Oct 06, 2014
Meeton?
Re: The 10 Types Of People You'll Meet on Nairaland! by Mosjentle(m): 8:35am On Oct 06, 2014
chibwike:
Meeton?
typo...
Re: The 10 Types Of People You'll Meet on Nairaland! by chibwike(m): 8:35am On Oct 06, 2014
Mosjentle:
typo...
ok...u can modify
Re: The 10 Types Of People You'll Meet on Nairaland! by Mosjentle(m): 8:43am On Oct 06, 2014
chibwike:
ok...u can modify
I have..Tnks

wats ur no
Re: The 10 Types Of People You'll Meet on Nairaland! by chibwike(m): 9:06am On Oct 06, 2014
Mosjentle:
I have..Tnks

ways or no
i dnt get u
Re: The 10 Types Of People You'll Meet on Nairaland! by eleojo23: 9:16am On Oct 06, 2014
noted
Re: The 10 Types Of People You'll Meet on Nairaland! by Yungwhy(m): 9:18am On Oct 06, 2014
Jhosh:

Zup Boss grin
Good bro, Hw're yhu?

1 Like

Re: The 10 Types Of People You'll Meet on Nairaland! by hydeka: 9:24am On Oct 07, 2014
nice

(1) (Reply)

Inferno At Molete, Ibadan / My Personal Experience With Public Transportation In Nigeria / A New Chemical Now Change Black Man To White In 6 Hrs (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.