Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,788 members, 7,837,856 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 11:40 AM

-all Fingers Are Not Equal- - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / -all Fingers Are Not Equal- (1752 Views)

Photo: Man Fingers Lady In Broad Daylight While Trying To Ask Her Out / Girls, If You Want To Know The Size Of A Man's "D", Check His Fingers / Women Are Not Equal To Men: Things Men Should Know (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

-all Fingers Are Not Equal- by Orjhong(f): 12:09am On Oct 06, 2014
Re: -all Fingers Are Not Equal- by Nobody: 12:17am On Oct 06, 2014
Orjhong:
Before I say what I intend to, I want to state clearly that I don't look down on anyone, rich or poor, fat or short etc but it's just the attitude of guys I don't seem to understand. How is it that guys just feel it's okay to ask any girl they find attractive out? I think it's important to cut your coat according to your size. "No go follow wetin big pass you to avoid embarrassment and a broken heart" you can imagine an okada man who isn't educated asking a graduate he probably picked to work out or an undergraduate asking a working class lady out. Kilode?? Abeg all fingers are not equal...no offence, it's annoying when you're dressed to kill and one random guy who isn't it walks up to you and starts soliciting for love
grin I reserve my coment for later dearie
Re: -all Fingers Are Not Equal- by nanauju(f): 12:24am On Oct 06, 2014
My dear, it all depends on how u really 'dress to kill'. Some dress sense are slutty, and believe you me, you're gonna attract anyhow kinda guy on the streets, even the ones wey no reach u, irrespective of ur standard. It is also very important that u have carriage as a lady and self respect to avoid attracting the wrong fipo

2 Likes

Re: -all Fingers Are Not Equal- by Rapsainot(m): 12:28am On Oct 06, 2014
Orjhong:
it's annoying when you're dressed to kill and one random guy who isn't it walks up to you and starts soliciting for love
grin what does random guy means?
Re: -all Fingers Are Not Equal- by Rapsainot(m): 12:30am On Oct 06, 2014
samflexxy:
grin I reserve my coment for later dearie
*whispers * flirt less, madam's watching undecided
Re: -all Fingers Are Not Equal- by Nobody: 12:36am On Oct 06, 2014
Rapsainot:
*whispers * flirt less, madam's watching undecided
grin grin grin cheesy grin smiley
Re: -all Fingers Are Not Equal- by Rapsainot(m): 12:45am On Oct 06, 2014
samflexxy:
grin grin grin cheesy grin smiley
hun, my two cents
Re: -all Fingers Are Not Equal- by Nobody: 12:56am On Oct 06, 2014
Rapsainot:
hun, my two cents
hun grin G@¥$$$$$$
Re: -all Fingers Are Not Equal- by sample042(m): 1:32am On Oct 06, 2014
Pray 4 Africa
Re: -all Fingers Are Not Equal- by naijaboiy: 1:37am On Oct 06, 2014
Mtcheeew undecidedundecided

Total rubbish
Re: -all Fingers Are Not Equal- by Tymax(m): 6:31am On Oct 06, 2014
Lol see vexing. Do you want the attention? grin
Re: -all Fingers Are Not Equal- by NeduLuiZ(m): 7:11am On Oct 06, 2014
Rapsainot:
grin what does random guy means?
IN FULL: simply means that random broke ass nigga ..whom she underates below her class .cleared?
Re: -all Fingers Are Not Equal- by Orjhong(f): 9:01am On Oct 06, 2014
NeduLuiZ:
IN FULL: simply means that random broke ass nigga ..whom she underates below her class .cleared?
I don't underate anyone. I'm guessing you missed the first two or so sentences I made.
Re: -all Fingers Are Not Equal- by Orjhong(f): 9:02am On Oct 06, 2014
naijaboiy:
Mtcheeew undecidedundecided

Total rubbish
but you took out time to comment in more than one sentence. Thanks though smiley
Re: -all Fingers Are Not Equal- by Orjhong(f): 9:05am On Oct 06, 2014
nanauju:
My dear, it all depends on how u really 'dress to kill'. Some dress sense are slutty, and believe you me, you're gonna attract anyhow kinda guy on the streets, even the ones wey no reach u, irrespective of ur standard. It is also very important that u have carriage as a lady and self respect to avoid attracting the wrong fipo
well, you have a point but I think you're kinda missing mine
Re: -all Fingers Are Not Equal- by NeduLuiZ(m): 9:10am On Oct 06, 2014
Orjhong:
I don't underate anyone. I'm guessing you missed the first two or so sentences I made.
my dear i wasnt refering to you
Re: -all Fingers Are Not Equal- by naijaboiy: 9:45am On Oct 06, 2014
Orjhong:
but you took out time to comment in more than one sentence. Thanks though smiley
undecided
Re: -all Fingers Are Not Equal- by Rapsainot(m): 10:33am On Oct 06, 2014
NeduLuiZ:
random broke bottom niggas undecided what's the meaning of that for goodness sake

1 Like

Re: -all Fingers Are Not Equal- by hizson(m): 10:42am On Oct 06, 2014
Op if u respect urself and dress responsible only responsible guys will go after you...but imagine this scenario when all the guys in ur street all ve heard of ur numerious sex scandals and so on,dnt u think they would tag u cheap and every1 would like to try his luck on you regardless of his status..my opinion though..
Re: -all Fingers Are Not Equal- by Orjhong(f): 11:42am On Oct 06, 2014
hizson:
Op if u respect urself and dress responsible only responsible guys will go after you...but imagine this scenario when all the guys in ur street all ve heard of ur numerious sex scandals and so on,dnt u think they would tag u cheap and every1 would like to try his luck on you regardless of his status..my opinion though..
I didn't use the word irresponsible. My point is that they're below the mental, financial etc standards of the girl they're asking on a date
Re: -all Fingers Are Not Equal- by laphta(m): 11:50am On Oct 06, 2014
Op sowi, I'll tell those area boyz to stop asking u out. Beta go and chanj ur thinking nd fashion style.

(1) (Reply)

My Girl Betrayed Me / 6 Things A Guy Should Never Do To Impress A Lady... / Women With Their Use Of "I Suffered With You"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.