Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,760 members, 7,820,649 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:45 PM

6 Things A Guy Should Never Do To Impress A Lady... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 6 Things A Guy Should Never Do To Impress A Lady... (1747 Views)

Top 5 Ways To Impress Women / Some Silly Things Nigerian Guys Do To Impress A Lady / 6 Things A Guy Should Never Do To Impress A Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

6 Things A Guy Should Never Do To Impress A Lady... by youngsahito(m): 7:32am On Jan 07, 2015
We guys have been made to think that we
must always
do anything possible to impress the
female folk. I’m
not against a guy loving her babe, I’m
against a guy
doing silly things in order to impress a
lady.
The truth is that most times, these actions
come
back to haunt us while, we get to regret at
the end.
1. Consuming too much alcohol: most
guys are
guilty of this especially when trying to woo
a lady or
when taking her to bed. This is wrong in so
many ways:
it will damage your health, its a temporary
measure,
you most times end up misbehaving and
its not a
guarantee that you’ll succeed in wooing or
performing well in bed. Besides, the lady
will know
that you took something and that you
lack confidence and esteem. Be yourself.
2. Spending above your means: whether
its buying
things you don’t really need in
order to look rich and fly, or spoiling the
lady with
things you normally should
not be buying. Its wrong. I see a lot of
guys do this
and I keep wondering to
what purpose? The worst is many of them
come back
to their senses when its already too late!
3. Lying: I’m not talking about the small
lies guys
normally tell, I’m talking about bragging to
a lady
about what you’re not. Why tell a lady
your father is
Dangote’s
brother, or you’re a Chelsea player, or you
work in
Shell. This will make her have high
expectation from
you which you would be trying to live up
to.
4. Badmouthing your fellow guys: Maybe a
guy that
is also coming after her. Its wrong for a
guy to
maltreat his fellow in any way because of
a lady.
Whether its badmouthing, fighting or
quarelling with
him, its not worth it.
5. Giving your values and beliefs: Maybe
you’re a
committed Christian or Muslim, you start
backsliding
or become uncommitted because she told
you to.
You start to abandon your loved ones and
family,
your studies begin to nosedive and even
your job sef, you become unserious. Its a
very silly
thing to do because when the chips are
down, those
are the only things that will get you going-
God,
your family and loved ones and your job
which will
put food on your table.
6. Pretending to be who you’re not:
there’s no need
to pretend to be a bad guy if you’re not.
There are
still ladies who values good guys.You don’t
need to
force yourself to seem confident if you’re
a shy guy.
People will know you’re just acting it up.
Re: 6 Things A Guy Should Never Do To Impress A Lady... by teemanbastos(m): 7:38am On Jan 07, 2015
[size=88pt]k.[/size]
Re: 6 Things A Guy Should Never Do To Impress A Lady... by Nobody: 7:40am On Jan 07, 2015
Op, the kind blessing were go pour on your head this morning will have no measure. If only the will see this and read! Though am guilty of one but i will make a changecheesy
Re: 6 Things A Guy Should Never Do To Impress A Lady... by Nobody: 7:42am On Jan 07, 2015
Especially the last point. angry

Forming "badoo" is a turn off!
Re: 6 Things A Guy Should Never Do To Impress A Lady... by valmunich(m): 7:45am On Jan 07, 2015
God bless this OP cool
Re: 6 Things A Guy Should Never Do To Impress A Lady... by Richiy(f): 7:49am On Jan 07, 2015
Most guys don't bad mouth other guys. They are more loyal than the girls. Good write up sha
Re: 6 Things A Guy Should Never Do To Impress A Lady... by Hazardd(m): 7:56am On Jan 07, 2015
op for your mind.
Re: 6 Things A Guy Should Never Do To Impress A Lady... by Nobody: 8:00am On Jan 07, 2015
No 4 is a big turn off.

I know a guy who indulge in such. lipsrsealed
Re: 6 Things A Guy Should Never Do To Impress A Lady... by Tymax(m): 8:05am On Jan 07, 2015
MzNelly:
Especially the last point. angry

Forming "badoo" is a turn off!
And being badoo is...? angry
Re: 6 Things A Guy Should Never Do To Impress A Lady... by Tymax(m): 8:09am On Jan 07, 2015
Richiy:
Most guys don't bad mouth other guys. They are more loyal than the girls.
That's right cool
Re: 6 Things A Guy Should Never Do To Impress A Lady... by Richiy(f): 8:11am On Jan 07, 2015
Tymax:

That's right cool

No let your head blow up o
Re: 6 Things A Guy Should Never Do To Impress A Lady... by Tymax(m): 8:20am On Jan 07, 2015
Richiy:

No let your head blow up o
Lol. When I saw that wonderful comment of yours, I considered giving you a blank cheque (to show my appreciation) but I remembered my account balance grin plus, christmas don pass.
Re: 6 Things A Guy Should Never Do To Impress A Lady... by Nobody: 8:21am On Jan 07, 2015
Tymax:

And being badoo is...? angry

Straight your face. undecided

Wrinkles is real. tongue
Re: 6 Things A Guy Should Never Do To Impress A Lady... by justmag(m): 8:22am On Jan 07, 2015
Yup!!! And they do all this for some basic *****
Re: 6 Things A Guy Should Never Do To Impress A Lady... by Tymax(m): 8:24am On Jan 07, 2015
MzNelly:

Straight your face. undecided

Wrinkles is real. tongue
Lol. [Wears sunglasses like a don] cool Well, I can never do any of the above to please a woman. It's not my syle.
Re: 6 Things A Guy Should Never Do To Impress A Lady... by Nobody: 8:28am On Jan 07, 2015
Tymax:
Lol. [Wears sunglasses like a don] cool Well, I can never do any of the above to please a woman. It's not my syle.

Sunglasses inside your house? cheesy

You can't do any of the above? Mean say you haven't found the "presser" of your "mumu button." tongue grin
Re: 6 Things A Guy Should Never Do To Impress A Lady... by Tymax(m): 8:33am On Jan 07, 2015
MzNelly:

Sunglasses inside your house? cheesy

You can't do any of the above? Mean say you haven't found the "presser" of your "mumu button." tongue grin
Lol. Somebody don spoil my mumu button. Thankfully, it's not working anymore. grin
Re: 6 Things A Guy Should Never Do To Impress A Lady... by Nobody: 8:37am On Jan 07, 2015
Tymax:

Lol. Somebody don spoil my mumu button. Thankfully, it's not working anymore. grin

Too bad. embarassed
Re: 6 Things A Guy Should Never Do To Impress A Lady... by Nobody: 8:46am On Jan 07, 2015
kristina1:
No 4 is a big turn off.

i know of one too grin
Re: 6 Things A Guy Should Never Do To Impress A Lady... by Nobody: 8:46am On Jan 07, 2015
kristina1:
No 4 is a big turn off.

i know of one too grin
Re: 6 Things A Guy Should Never Do To Impress A Lady... by luigiajah(m): 8:48am On Jan 07, 2015
Nice One OP.. Awaiting Counter Thread grin
Re: 6 Things A Guy Should Never Do To Impress A Lady... by Nobody: 8:52am On Jan 07, 2015
dorlapoh20:

i know of one too grin
gringrin
You can say dat again,and he know himself
Re: 6 Things A Guy Should Never Do To Impress A Lady... by Nobody: 8:58am On Jan 07, 2015
kristina1:

gringrin
You can say dat again,and he know himself
grin
btw how u doing this morning?
Re: 6 Things A Guy Should Never Do To Impress A Lady... by Tymax(m): 9:20am On Jan 07, 2015
MzNelly:

Too bad. embarassed
Lol. grin
Re: 6 Things A Guy Should Never Do To Impress A Lady... by Nobody: 9:34am On Jan 07, 2015
Tymax:

Lol. When I saw that wonderful comment of yours, I considered giving you a blank cheque (to show my appreciation) but I remembered my account balance grin plus, christmas don pass.

Nna! You almost broke rule number 2.

youngsahito:
2. Spending above your means: whether
its buying
things you don’t really need in
order to look rich and fly, or spoiling the
lady with
things you normally should
not be buying. Its wrong. I see a lot of
guys do this
and I keep wondering to
what purpose? The worst is many of them
come back
to their senses when its already too late!

1 Like

Re: 6 Things A Guy Should Never Do To Impress A Lady... by Tymax(m): 9:36am On Jan 07, 2015
UchihaMadara:

Nna! You almost broke rule number 2.

Hehehe my brother you are right. grin
Re: 6 Things A Guy Should Never Do To Impress A Lady... by Nobody: 9:38am On Jan 07, 2015
Tymax:

Hehehe my brother you are right. grin

Lol, I got ur back bro cool
Re: 6 Things A Guy Should Never Do To Impress A Lady... by Nobody: 9:38am On Jan 07, 2015
I have an issue wif u saying a shy guy should stop acting confident cos dat is who he is.dats nt right,a shy guy shld evolve into a confident person!
Re: 6 Things A Guy Should Never Do To Impress A Lady... by omophunky(m): 9:41am On Jan 07, 2015
Re: 6 Things A Guy Should Never Do To Impress A Lady... by Richiy(f): 10:43am On Jan 07, 2015
Tymax:

The cheque must not be blank ooo.. Nothing is too small o
Re: 6 Things A Guy Should Never Do To Impress A Lady... by lalasticlala(m): 10:48am On Jan 07, 2015

(1)

Why Are Girls Not Sincere With What They Really Want? / When You're Broke But She Believes In Your Dream (photo) / Which Of These Sexual Escapades is Crazier. Modified***

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.