Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,106 members, 7,814,884 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:01 PM

The Flood Of Yorubas Making Igbo Accounts And Articles - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Flood Of Yorubas Making Igbo Accounts And Articles (21279 Views)

Your Take On The Calibre Of People In The Flood Committee? / Pictures Of The Flood In Udaba-Ephei, Edo State / Pictures Of The Flood In Makurdi, Benue (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (28) (Go Down)

Re: The Flood Of Yorubas Making Igbo Accounts And Articles by LasGidiOwner: 9:14am On Oct 06, 2014
Willywilly you are in a very big trouble..................... cool

3 Likes

Re: The Flood Of Yorubas Making Igbo Accounts And Articles by BOAR: 9:14am On Oct 06, 2014
WilyWily5:

You see !!!!!, I said it, Yorubas are becoming more confused,

Deluded goat grin

How can a blind man like you see. cheesy grin

7 Likes

Re: The Flood Of Yorubas Making Igbo Accounts And Articles by WilyWily5: 9:16am On Oct 06, 2014
LasGidiOwner:
Willywilly you are in a very big trouble..................... cool
LasGidiOwner, dis Nigeria project no good for una again oooo, Yorubas are now confused.

6 Likes

Re: The Flood Of Yorubas Making Igbo Accounts And Articles by WilyWily5: 9:19am On Oct 06, 2014
BOAR:

Deluded goat grin

How can a blind man like you see. cheesy grin
de BOAR, confusion don enter Yoruba people brain,

5 Likes

Re: The Flood Of Yorubas Making Igbo Accounts And Articles by BOAR: 9:19am On Oct 06, 2014
WilyWily5:

LasGidiOwner, dis Nigeria project no good for una again oooo, Yorubas are now confused.

Why would a whole tribe of Bantus locked their fate to an Otuoke man? Why must you all be herded in same direction without your acclaimed independent mind?

Are you all goats like you? grin grin grin

6 Likes

Re: The Flood Of Yorubas Making Igbo Accounts And Articles by BOAR: 9:23am On Oct 06, 2014
WilyWily5:

de BOAR, confusion don enter Yoruba people brain,

Musiliu Obanikoro, a state minister word carries more weight than all your ministers combined, yorubas still think far more ahead politically.

Just wait and watch, the game plan is unfolding, you all won't know what hits you soon.

Fayose

Mimiko

We are spreading our tentacles into the two parties and forcing out strong concessions, meanwhile you are already on lockdown. grin

9 Likes

Re: The Flood Of Yorubas Making Igbo Accounts And Articles by LasGidiOwner: 9:27am On Oct 06, 2014
Be very very very careful........................ cool

WilyWily5:

2 Likes

Re: The Flood Of Yorubas Making Igbo Accounts And Articles by superstar1(m): 9:28am On Oct 06, 2014
Y1bos always whining and crying like bush babies that they are.

We are used to them, no be today?

Who God has blessed, no man can curse, yorubas and their land is blessed while some have been caused since the days of Cain.

7 Likes

Re: The Flood Of Yorubas Making Igbo Accounts And Articles by WilyWily5: 9:33am On Oct 06, 2014
BOAR:

Why would a whole tribe of Bantus locked their fate to an Otuoke man? Why must you all be herded in same direction without your acclaimed independent mind?

Are you all goats like you? grin grin grin
Yorubas are going mental, never expected the Son of a fisher man to led them, Thank God Jonathan is using his trawl net on Yorubas.
Yorubas are confused now, they can't believe their eye how Ijaws are dragging them on the street with trawl net.

10 Likes

Re: The Flood Of Yorubas Making Igbo Accounts And Articles by tsolz400: 9:34am On Oct 06, 2014
WilyWily5:

Ezi ofia

Otu nne

Anu mpama

Nkita lacha gi anya ebea

Pure waste of conception

2 Likes

Re: The Flood Of Yorubas Making Igbo Accounts And Articles by BOAR: 9:37am On Oct 06, 2014
WilyWily5:

Yorubas are going mental, never expected the Son of a fisher man to led them, Thank God Jonathan is using his trawl net on Yorubas.
Yorubas are confused now, they can't believe their eye how Ijaws are dragging them on the street with trawl net.

Lmao!

You be confirmed mumu. grin grin

Well I have no time for this kind talk today, I have a fresh Ibo BBW puny today, she did night shift at an MTN Call center. I can't be fuckinnggg her while remembering the nosense you are writing here. grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: The Flood Of Yorubas Making Igbo Accounts And Articles by superstar1(m): 9:38am On Oct 06, 2014
WilyWily5:

Any other tribe can lead us, even the nude koma people but not y1bos, that are the 5th class citizen of Nigeria, the official slaves of Nigeria.

7 Likes

Re: The Flood Of Yorubas Making Igbo Accounts And Articles by Gbawe: 9:38am On Oct 06, 2014
UncannyGenius:
Sometimes, I hate the Yorubas and when politics is involved, I can never support them or the party, APC, they control.

The best thing then would be to have nothing to do with them. That is how a genuinely principled person behaves. I.e they completely stay away from those they hate and refrain from benefiting from them in any manner at all. If you and yours are not principled enough to do exactly that then I suggest you take your fake, unprincipled and hypocritical "hatred" elsewhere.

8 Likes

Re: The Flood Of Yorubas Making Igbo Accounts And Articles by christopher123(m): 9:40am On Oct 06, 2014
Ikengawo:
Every seven seconds a new article is posted by an "igbo" thats "frustrated" at GEJ. Not only will yorubas refuse to accept that nigerian politics isnt an online affair, they also think that they can mimic igbos and convince someone one way or another. Apc did a national registry, nobody came. It held a public convention on nta, empty. Do you really think its just igbos that arent supporting them? I can count all apc supported on nairaland, twitter and facebook by hand and despite being loud, all of their rants and gimmicks equals one vote each. Go to el rufais twitter, the same 12 disciples comment every single time lol. Nobody care about apc, what more proof do you need? Instead of focusing on how to rebuild the now dead acn your on the internet calling yourself chukwudi. I recently saw an "article" by an "igbo man" complaining about ATM fees looool. I have never in my life known an igbo man thats harmed by atm fees or feels low atm fees are his destiny. It is a very yoruba complaint.

Yorubas that's are so petty ..they will want fuel subsidy to continue they burn a train cos it increased its faire from 130 to 160 only they complain about ATM fees

We know them

Petty and lazy

5 Likes

Re: The Flood Of Yorubas Making Igbo Accounts And Articles by Nobody: 9:40am On Oct 06, 2014
WilyWily5:

If he is dragging Yoruba should we then say he have ibos on ice already?
Re: The Flood Of Yorubas Making Igbo Accounts And Articles by tsolz400: 9:42am On Oct 06, 2014
BOAR:

Lmao!

Well I have no time for this kind talk today, I have a fresh Ibo BBW puny today, she did night shift at an MTN Call center. I can't be fuckinnggg her while remembering the nosense you are writing here. grin grin grin
Hahahha cheesy cheesy

This is wickedness
Re: The Flood Of Yorubas Making Igbo Accounts And Articles by christopher123(m): 9:43am On Oct 06, 2014
superstar1:

Any other tribe can lead us, even the nude koma people but not y1bos, that are the 5th class citizen of Nigeria, the official slaves of Nigeria.

And 5th class citizens have been developing and ruling you by Proxy
Oil and gas sector Igbo
Aviation igbos
Defence igbos
Finance igbos
Coordinating minister Igbo
Trade and commerce Igbo

.maybe you go manage farming ministry that's what your good at
...Gauss Hausa slave

11 Likes

Re: The Flood Of Yorubas Making Igbo Accounts And Articles by BOAR: 9:45am On Oct 06, 2014
christopher123:

[s]And 5th class citizens have been developing and ruling you by Proxy
Oil and gas sector Igbo
Aviation igbos
Defence igbos
Finance igbos
Trade and commerce Igbo

...Gauss Hausa slave[/s]

Another confirmed Mumu like WillyWilly grin

Has this got to do with drinking water from Ezzu River or you all are just naturally obtuse? grin cheesy

3 Likes

Re: The Flood Of Yorubas Making Igbo Accounts And Articles by LasGidiOwner: 9:46am On Oct 06, 2014
Be very careful Chris........................ cool

christopher123:

Oil and gas sector Igbo
Aviation igbos
Defence igbos
Finance igbos
Trade and commerce Igbo

...Gauss Hausa slave
Re: The Flood Of Yorubas Making Igbo Accounts And Articles by WilyWily5: 9:47am On Oct 06, 2014
BOAR:

Lmao!

See wetin Nigeria project caused for Yorubas, Confusion don scatter their Brain cells.

3 Likes

Re: The Flood Of Yorubas Making Igbo Accounts And Articles by christopher123(m): 9:48am On Oct 06, 2014
superstar1:
Y1bos always whining and crying like bush babies that they are.

We are used to them, no be today?

Who God has blessed, no man can curse, yorubas and their land is blessed while some have been caused since the days of Cain.

That's what I am talking . Igbos hatred then Igbo keep dominating them and making them slaves in their gathered fathers land

Their yorubas cowardice is legendary

5 Likes

Re: The Flood Of Yorubas Making Igbo Accounts And Articles by Ayekotoo(m): 9:51am On Oct 06, 2014
Descartes:
If only we have a united Southern Nigeria Obi/Fashola ticket would have been a better alternative that will see GEJ in Otuoke with his fedora. But since the west wants to be slave to the Gambaris then what you see is what you get .
Can you imagine this guy got the gut to put Fashola and Obi in the same sentence! You must be high on Igbo

3 Likes

Re: The Flood Of Yorubas Making Igbo Accounts And Articles by christopher123(m): 9:51am On Oct 06, 2014
WilyWily5:

See wetin Nigeria project caused for Yorubas, Confusion don scatter their Brain cells.

We will make them paupers we will enslave their men and make them touts we will make their women our mistress not our wife's we will buy up their ancestral lands and ensure they are enslaved their elderly will beg on the streets

They wanted one Nigeria here it is

4 Likes

Re: The Flood Of Yorubas Making Igbo Accounts And Articles by WilyWily5: 9:51am On Oct 06, 2014
superstar1:

When are Yorubas planning for second round of subsidy protest?

6 Likes

Re: The Flood Of Yorubas Making Igbo Accounts And Articles by superstar1(m): 9:52am On Oct 06, 2014
I
christopher123:

Oil and gas sector Igbo
Aviation igbos
Defence igbos
Finance igbos
Trade and commerce Igbo

...Gauss Hausa slave

If appointment is what y1bos reckon with has being power, we are way above that low life level.

We hold the power when we want to and give it back to whoever with like and playing God enough to even know the fate of the president and stylishly plant the VP to become the president.

That is sagacity in politics. It is alien to your barbaric culture.

6 Likes

Re: The Flood Of Yorubas Making Igbo Accounts And Articles by christopher123(m): 9:53am On Oct 06, 2014
LasGidiOwner:
Be very careful Chris........................ cool

Oh I am scared and petrified ...you warn me
Why do not warn oily brained idiots that started this mess

1 Like

Re: The Flood Of Yorubas Making Igbo Accounts And Articles by Ayekotoo(m): 9:55am On Oct 06, 2014
UncannyGenius:
Sometimes, I hate the Yorubas and when politics is involved, I can never support them or the party, APC, they control.
Who gives a damn about your hatred for the yoruba? You hate yoruba but you are on a Yoruba-own Website, what should we call that? Odensi!

3 Likes

Re: The Flood Of Yorubas Making Igbo Accounts And Articles by christopher123(m): 9:56am On Oct 06, 2014
superstar1:
I

If appointment is what y1bos reckon with has being power, we are way above that low life level.

We hold the power when we want to and give it back to whoever with like and playing God enough to even know the fate of the president and stylishly plant the VP to become the president.

That is sagacity in politics. It is alien to your barbaric culture.

Talk is cheap

Bunch of cowards

Don't worry they will court martial a Yoruba general that took off on site of boko haram this week so that the nation will know that your cowardice is legendary

You take power I laugh

Go and reclaim ilorin offa etc before you reclaim power

Ode

8 Likes

Re: The Flood Of Yorubas Making Igbo Accounts And Articles by Ayekotoo(m): 9:58am On Oct 06, 2014
yemaldo:

ashamed of what? i think u should be ashamed,u r developing other region while ur region is in mess and yet u r proud of it
These people mumu no be small. No one wants to have anything to do with archaic and unproductive lands, culture and language.
Re: The Flood Of Yorubas Making Igbo Accounts And Articles by Descartes: 9:58am On Oct 06, 2014
Ayekotoo:

Can you imagine this guy got the gut to put Fashola and Obi in the same sentence! You must be high on Igbo
Ayekotoo I was even lenient to associate Obi with a Tinubu puppet cum coward called Fashola. Guess you are happy now.

6 Likes

Re: The Flood Of Yorubas Making Igbo Accounts And Articles by christopher123(m): 9:59am On Oct 06, 2014
WilyWily5:

When are Yorubas planning for second round of subsidy protest?

Don't mind these petty idiots

We will improverish them ...they wanted one Nigeria we will give it to them in oily soul

6 Likes

Re: The Flood Of Yorubas Making Igbo Accounts And Articles by christopher123(m): 10:00am On Oct 06, 2014
Descartes:
Ayekotoo I was even lenient to associate Obi with a Tinubu puppet cum coward called Fashola. Guess you are happy.

That's tinubu that was bowing to buhari Lol ..those wasting Nigerians cab be daft

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (28)

Niger Delta Militants’ Objective Is To Colonize Nigeria Economically – Buhari / Atiku Framed Obasanjo Over The Years – Presidency Sources / ₦5.5b Budget To Buy Cars For Senate Officers Will Equip NPF With 36 Helicopters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.