Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,070 members, 7,814,701 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:45 PM

The Flood Of Yorubas Making Igbo Accounts And Articles - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Flood Of Yorubas Making Igbo Accounts And Articles (21274 Views)

Your Take On The Calibre Of People In The Flood Committee? / Pictures Of The Flood In Udaba-Ephei, Edo State / Pictures Of The Flood In Makurdi, Benue (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (28) (Go Down)

Re: The Flood Of Yorubas Making Igbo Accounts And Articles by Ayekotoo(m): 10:01am On Oct 06, 2014
Keketso24:

U forgot to add they used the m9ney for owambe.
Owambe is a Yoruba lifestyle which is being emulated and copied by all other tribes in Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: The Flood Of Yorubas Making Igbo Accounts And Articles by pentagonal: 10:02am On Oct 06, 2014
christopher123:

Yorubas that's are so petty ..they will want fuel subsidy to continue they burn a train cos it increased its faire from 130 to 160 only they complain about ATM fees

We know them

Petty and lazy

you are brain dead customized reetard. in sane climes people protest all unfavourable government policies. ordinary bread caused the French revolution, and in other modern democracies peeps protest for basic ish, like the welfare benefit in UK and the fuel subsidy and food subsidy in some Arab nations. the same goatluck that is now the best thing after fried rice to y'all goat, was cut off from turai apron from Yoruba protest. it's not a thing of surprise no one in your lineage have ever stand up for anything good except for pocket infrastructure. Daniel kanu, abacha one million match and Arthur nzeribe exploit comes to mind.

2 Likes

Re: The Flood Of Yorubas Making Igbo Accounts And Articles by christopher123(m): 10:04am On Oct 06, 2014
BOAR:

Another confirmed Mumu like WillyWilly grin

Has this got to do with drinking water from Ezzu River or you all are just naturally obtuse? grin cheesy

Is that all you got

Cowardice and pettiness

You will suffer
.this is one Nigeria

6 Likes

Re: The Flood Of Yorubas Making Igbo Accounts And Articles by Keketso24: 10:04am On Oct 06, 2014
Ayekotoo:

Owambe is a Yoruba lifestyle which is being emulated and copied by all other tribes in Nigeria.
undecided undecided

12 Likes

Re: The Flood Of Yorubas Making Igbo Accounts And Articles by WilyWily5: 10:06am On Oct 06, 2014
For Real Yorubas are Confused people

6 Likes

Re: The Flood Of Yorubas Making Igbo Accounts And Articles by christopher123(m): 10:07am On Oct 06, 2014
pentagonal:

you are brain dead customized reetard. in sane climes people protest all unfavourable government policies. ordinary bread caused the French revolution, and in other modern democracies peeps protest for basic ish, like the welfare benefit in UK and the fuel subsidy and food subsidy in some Arab nations. the same goatluck that is now the best thing after fried rice to y'all goat, was cut off from turai apron from Yoruba protest. it's not a thing of surprise no one in your lineage have ever stand up for anything good except for pocket infrastructure. Daniel kanu, abacha one million match and Arthur nzeribe exploit comes to mind.

Don't you have shame ..you want government to spoon feed you

Amongst all the tribes in Nigeria its only yorubas that was painted and pained by subsidy .. don't worry they will remove subsidy

You will suffer

You will be at bus stops

Your girls will be at street corners

You will sell your lands to eat

Monkey

We will finish up the enslavement started by Hausa

7 Likes

Re: The Flood Of Yorubas Making Igbo Accounts And Articles by christopher123(m): 10:09am On Oct 06, 2014
WilyWily5:
For Real Yorubas are Confused people

They have been confused right fronbtge days of afonja before Benin colonised them and hausas took their lands

Bunch of infrared ingested ingrates

7 Likes

Re: The Flood Of Yorubas Making Igbo Accounts And Articles by Jokay07(m): 10:13am On Oct 06, 2014
warrior01:

Wait o! Who provided shelter for who? Are you not ashamed that your lazy a.rses will sit and a total stranger will come and within some years will even be begged to buy up your father's compound and take you in as a tenant on a subsidized rate. Can you imagine people that have sold up their lands and rights providing shelter for Igbos.
u cnt separate ''shits'' frm ''flies'' can u? No. U cnt cage smoke, no matter how hard u want to do it. U cnt separate ''greediness'' frm ur ''tribe'' . Even Ojukwu displayed it nd the blood keep flowing in your veins. You pple have been trying hard to ''monopolised'' lagos state too. You cnt just hide it, nw u wl cum up wt the idea of ''no man's land'' just bcus u managed or God mistakenly bless ur family wt 2 bedroom flat in a strange land. Thank God u called ur pple ''STRANGER''. Yes u guys are strangers and wen night falls, strangers have to go bk to his/her diff original abodes. ''Ungrateful strangers.''

3 Likes

Re: The Flood Of Yorubas Making Igbo Accounts And Articles by Descartes: 10:13am On Oct 06, 2014
pentagonal:

You mean the one we saw in Ekiti and Osun states Yeye dey ooze angry

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Flood Of Yorubas Making Igbo Accounts And Articles by WilyWily5: 10:16am On Oct 06, 2014
christopher123:

They have been confused right fronbtge days of afonja before Benin colonised them and hausas took their lands
Bunch of infrared ingested ingrates
I want Federal Government to Subsidize food for Yorubas, i'm pro Yoruba. I don't want them to embark on second round subsidy protest.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Flood Of Yorubas Making Igbo Accounts And Articles by christopher123(m): 10:20am On Oct 06, 2014
WilyWily5:

I want Federal Government to Subsidize food for Yorubas, i'm pro Yoruba. I don't want them to embark on second round subsidy protest.

No

They will suffer they will not see yam peels again for amala they will use cassava peels

In my place its goats that eat yam Peel but in yoruba land its human that eat yam Peel.. such a despicable people

No wonder el rufai said that the problem with Nigeria are the yorubas

12 Likes

Re: The Flood Of Yorubas Making Igbo Accounts And Articles by Nobody: 10:21am On Oct 06, 2014
WilyWily5:

Freudian slip? Perhaps what you really want is food reparations for the hunger you suffered in Biafra.
I support free apku to pacify ibos as well.
Re: The Flood Of Yorubas Making Igbo Accounts And Articles by christopher123(m): 10:23am On Oct 06, 2014
Jokay07:
u cnt separate ''shits'' frm ''flies'' can u? No. U cnt cage smoke, no matter how hard u want to do it. U cnt separate ''greediness'' frm ur ''tribe'' . Even Ojukwu displayed it nd the blood keep flowing in your veins. You pple have been trying hard to ''monopolised'' lagos state too. You cnt just hide it, nw u wl cum up wt the idea of ''no man's land'' just bcus u managed or God mistakenly bless ur family wt 2 bedroom flat in a strange land. Thank God u called ur pple ''STRANGER''. Yes u guys are strangers and wen night falls, strangers have to go bk to his/her diff original abodes. ''Ungrateful strangers.''

Bet it he is correct

The whole Africa knows how lazy and dirty your mind is

So that's a fact
.run go to owambe

7 Likes

Re: The Flood Of Yorubas Making Igbo Accounts And Articles by Ucheosefoh(m): 10:23am On Oct 06, 2014
whitecat1:
It's no news that you ibos don't stand for anything good. Whenever there's a case that requires human right activist, you all have to call on Yoruba, even a wife of sitting ibo governor had to call on a Yoruba man to bail her out her matrimonial jail when she was confined. You ibos have lost touch with reality. If you have any sense you would know that 65 naira is a lot to your ibo brothers selling gala in traffic under scorching sun or the ibo woman that put his 2children out to beg.
Igbos beg ? We rather take what belong to the yorubas than beg

8 Likes

Re: The Flood Of Yorubas Making Igbo Accounts And Articles by Nobody: 10:25am On Oct 06, 2014
Ucheosefoh:
Igbos beg ? We rather take what belong to the yorubas than beg

Delusions. What have ibos ever taken forcefully ever. Not even their own freedom.
All we hear is cries of how Yoruba tricked you to embark on a suicide mission.

2 Likes

Re: The Flood Of Yorubas Making Igbo Accounts And Articles by Ucheosefoh(m): 10:28am On Oct 06, 2014
T4taiwo:
why don't U people leave the lazy yoruba alone and focus more on how to develop ur self acclaimed paradise. U are really trying hard to ridicules us and bring us down at will, whether u like it or not, u can not succeed as a whole without yoruba. We are ur headache and solution to ur political misfortune.
BROS thank your God for geographical location and civil war yet despite the set back level don pass level, apart from LAGOS developed by FG where else is worth living in yorubaland. Igbos can't succeed without the yorubas lol tell that to the gullible ones.

8 Likes

Re: The Flood Of Yorubas Making Igbo Accounts And Articles by Jokay07(m): 10:30am On Oct 06, 2014
christopher123:

And 5th class citizens have been developing and ruling you by Proxy
Oil and gas sector Igbo
Aviation igbos
Defence igbos
Finance igbos
Coordinating minister Igbo
Trade and commerce Igbo

.maybe you go manage farming ministry that's what your good at
...Gauss Hausa slave
you see, they cn never hide that symptoms of ''greediness'' can they? They believe that everything belongs to them, they believe in using others as a stepping stone b4 they cn progress. U can never deny yourslf. They nw want to ''privatised'' those ministerial posts just bcus they are being sailed by their fellow pple and forgeting the fact that anybdy cn mount the position of a minister, be ye hausa, ijaw, efik, igbo, yoruba, igala. It's unfortunate dat these are the mere cheap things dat the clueless man is using to deceive them. If Jonathan wins next election, he might change his cabinet bt dat spirit of greediness has totally bursted their balloon of reasoning. ''PDP doesn't belong to igbo, bt greediness won't let them think. Yorubas are just independent, they dnt rely on mere political appointment so as to gather votes frm them. They are mature enough to vote fr Pdp in the last presidential election despite the fact that apc is ruling many states in s.w, this alone shows dat they are politically independent nd mature nd they wll never barter their rights bcus of a mere political appointment.

4 Likes

Re: The Flood Of Yorubas Making Igbo Accounts And Articles by SLIDEwaxie(m): 10:31am On Oct 06, 2014
WilyWily5:

Yorubas are going mental, never expected the Son of a fisher man to led them, Thank God Jonathan is using his trawl net on Yorubas.
Yorubas are confused now, they can't believe their eye how Ijaws are dragging them on the street with trawl net.
I seriously didn't get u my friend. You've never made sense in this arguments since av been reading ur comments on this topic.

Dude, pipe away a bit, come back wen the sun is up, maybe ur solar-powered brain will charge up a bit for a more sensible counter-reply!

3 Likes

Re: The Flood Of Yorubas Making Igbo Accounts And Articles by jagaban1: 10:31am On Oct 06, 2014
IBO AND FOOLISHNESS.

IBO WILL ALWAYS TRAIL BEHIND YORUBA IN ALL RAMIFICATIONS; ACADEMICALLY, POLITICALLY, SOCIALLY,...

#South East - HOME OF VICIOUS ACTIVITIES

4 Likes

Re: The Flood Of Yorubas Making Igbo Accounts And Articles by Ucheosefoh(m): 10:33am On Oct 06, 2014
Aigbofa:

Delusions. What have ibos ever taken forcefully ever. Not even their own freedom.
All we hear is cries of how Yoruba tricked you to embark on a suicide mission.
A yoruba man is trickery and can't be trust so even una masters the abokis know that. Suicide mission is a second nature in yorubaland so I don't get your fallacious point

7 Likes

Re: The Flood Of Yorubas Making Igbo Accounts And Articles by Nobody: 10:35am On Oct 06, 2014
Ucheosefoh:
A yoruba man is trickery and can't be trust so even una masters the abokis know that. Suicide mission is a second nature in yorubaland so I don't get your fallacious point

What you call trickery is the innate intelligence of the Yoruba that will ensure you keep trailing for generations to come.

5 Likes

Re: The Flood Of Yorubas Making Igbo Accounts And Articles by SLIDEwaxie(m): 10:36am On Oct 06, 2014
christopher123:

Yorubas that's are so petty ..they will want fuel subsidy to continue they burn a train cos it increased its faire from 130 to 160 only they complain about ATM fees

We know them

Petty and lazy
we're sorry abt that. We simply didn't engage in various crimes as you people such that free money could be expended anyhow. Hard earned money will be never expended anyhow you wish.

3 Likes

Re: The Flood Of Yorubas Making Igbo Accounts And Articles by Jokay07(m): 10:36am On Oct 06, 2014
Ucheosefoh:
BROS thank your God for geographical location and civil war yet despite the set back level don pass level, apart from LAGOS developed by FG where else is worth living in yorubaland. Igbos can't succeed without the yorubas lol tell that to the gullible ones.
yes igbos cnt survive, open a shop in at Eke Awka or around Amawbia there in Awka and open anoda one in either ogbomoso or ibadan and see the rate of income, what is the essence of production when there are no customers to patronize. If u cn survive, why are u pple rushing to cum down to west whch is full of brown roof nd nt developed. Am sure u must have been to west b4.

3 Likes

Re: The Flood Of Yorubas Making Igbo Accounts And Articles by T4taiwo(m): 10:36am On Oct 06, 2014
Ucheosefoh:
my questions are, who orchestrated the civil war, was it not because of the greediness on the part of ur leaders, if u think all yorubaland are not habitable why don't u people looks inward and fine a safe heaven in ur eastern abode, and stop meddling in our affair.

2 Likes

Re: The Flood Of Yorubas Making Igbo Accounts And Articles by Ucheosefoh(m): 10:37am On Oct 06, 2014
jagaban1:
IBO AND FOOLISHNESS.

IBO WILL ALWAYS TRAIL BEHIND YORUBA IN ALL RAMIFICATIONS; ACADEMICALLY, POLITICALLY, SOCIALLY,...

#South East - HOME OF VICIOUS ACTIVITIES
Academically ? Socially ? Maybe politically is what igbos can trail yorubas but others you guys trail WAEC records are there to prove some points

8 Likes

Re: The Flood Of Yorubas Making Igbo Accounts And Articles by pentagonal: 10:38am On Oct 06, 2014
christopher123:

Don't you have shame ..you want government to spoon feed you

Amongst all the tribes in Nigeria its only yorubas that was painted and pained by subsidy .. don't worry they will remove subsidy

You will suffer

You will be at bus stops

Your girls will be at street corners

You will sell your lands to eat

Monkey

We will finish up the enslavement started by Hausa

senselessness is the only hereditary trait pass around in your lineage. you godforsaken waste of conception. pray, tell us about the protest up north. only uncivilized village goat like you ignore nationalistic duties for primordial reasons. the house wanna know how the subsidy contribution sky rocket from some millions to well above trillions in less than year. only brainless doofus losers like y'all animals will keep mute at that brazen stupidity.
Re: The Flood Of Yorubas Making Igbo Accounts And Articles by pentagonal: 10:39am On Oct 06, 2014
Descartes:
You mean the one we saw in Ekiti and Osun states Yeye dey ooze angry

tell us about the 25 naira noodles shared during the anambra election.

2 Likes

Re: The Flood Of Yorubas Making Igbo Accounts And Articles by WilyWily5: 10:41am On Oct 06, 2014
Aigbofa:

Freudian slip? Perhaps what you really want is food reparations for the hunger you suffered in Biafra.
I support free apku to pacify ibos as well.
Since I was born I have never seen Biafra Children asking/protesting for food Subsidy.
But not long ago Yorubas were on the street asking government to subsidize everything for them including water,
Aigbofa I want to warn you, if you embark on another subsidy street protest again, only God knows wetin I go do you if I catch you

9 Likes

Re: The Flood Of Yorubas Making Igbo Accounts And Articles by stan241(m): 10:41am On Oct 06, 2014
op im sorry but i choose to disagree with you on this....go to these threads and you will know that its actually we igbos that are being the bigots...imagine opening a thread just to show the dirt in owerri, awka e.t.c just to prove which eastern state is better pls spare me the victim card herr..the monikers involved are well known igbo people so why blame the yorubas....nwanne we should be ashamed of what our brothers are doing on other threads on this forum instead of coming here to blame others for our own shortcomings....as i always say what is bad is bad irrespective of who you are

6 Likes

Re: The Flood Of Yorubas Making Igbo Accounts And Articles by Jokay07(m): 10:42am On Oct 06, 2014
Ayekotoo:

if so, tell me why ur pple so much derive pleasure in doing burial ceremony, ur pple cn borrow money frm the world bank just to bury a 15-year-old child. I av seen it b4, if u cum to east, especially Here in Awka, if there are 5000 postals, 4,995 will be for burial postals, On ur t.v and u wl hearing different several arrangement even on radio then i began to think whether i'm living among the deads.. Oh come and see hw burial postals are colliding in eke nibo.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Flood Of Yorubas Making Igbo Accounts And Articles by Ucheosefoh(m): 10:44am On Oct 06, 2014
Jokay07:
yes igbos cnt survive, open a shop in at Eke Awka or around Amawbia there in Awka and open anoda one in either ogbomoso or ibadan and see the rate of income, what is the essence of production when there are no customers to patronize. If u cn survive, why are u pple rushing to cum down to west whch is full of brown roof nd nt developed. Am sure u must have been to west b4.
hahahaha coming to Ogbomoso for business? Will be one of the worst business decision ever taken. Ibadan will try cus of population apart from LAGOS other yorubaland have nothing to offer in terms of business investment, I cant live in brown roofs and poo in the gutter cus of lack of toilets which is synonymous with you guys

6 Likes

Re: The Flood Of Yorubas Making Igbo Accounts And Articles by SLIDEwaxie(m): 10:44am On Oct 06, 2014
christopher123:

Don't mind these petty idiots

We will improverish them ...they wanted one Nigeria we will give it to them in oily soul
grin grin I was compelled to reply you wen I notice you were reiterating on this very point of 'you will improverish them' grin

It baffles me though, cos I wanted to ignore you for childish rants until I found out that if I didn't stop you, this your folly will become a personal national anthem, and biliv me, real people will laff at you for living in such a 'cartoon' world. grin grin grin

You sound confident enuff in this delusion of yours though: a trait of a mad man grin grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (28)

Ribadu Speaks On $15m Bribe From Ibori / Destroying Me Amounts To Destroying APC In Igboland – Okorocha / Soldiers Neutralize An Insurgent While Trying To Detonate Ied In Adamawa(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.