Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,091 members, 7,953,324 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 02:14 PM

Toilet Journalism, Who Did It? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Toilet Journalism, Who Did It? (475 Views)

The State Of University Of Abuja's Hostel Toilet / Photo:Toilet In UNIPORT Hostel (graphic Images). / Nigerian Institute Of Journalism Fees? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Toilet Journalism, Who Did It? by san316(m): 11:57am On Oct 06, 2014
Just reminscing on the good old days in the university. Sometimes, when I go to the loo in school, I spend more time than required. Why was that? I was always reading comments written on the wall. The funny thing about it is that people come one after the other to respond to the comments and it usually ends up in a long conversation, insults, argument and even hook up among anonymous indidividuals. Just like nairaland, but this time, it's on a toilet wall. Thinking about it makes me nostalgic and i wonder if it's only common in ABU Zaria. Please guys, share your experience let's relive the moments when we ignore the smell of Sh!!t just to reply an anonymous post on a toilet wall.
Re: Toilet Journalism, Who Did It? by ebolablast: 1:23pm On Oct 06, 2014
Re: Toilet Journalism, Who Did It? by san316(m): 1:54pm On Oct 06, 2014
ebolablast:
ebolablast! It seems you promote stigmatization.

(1) (Reply)

Kidnapped Tai Solarin University Of Education Deputy VC Regains Freeedom / University Of Zimbabwe Bans Kissing / Senates To End Hnd/degree Dichotomy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.